British Culture Disappearing

All of the "British" interviewed insist Britain has no distinct culture. Rather multiculturalism is the new British culture. We are no longer living in the Britain of 300 years ago. Ultimately it is simply a matter of having a passport. However, this is only true of ethnic Europeans. If an ethnic European has a Chinese passport, he or she is not Chinese.

Forget for a moment the person doing the interview and just listen to these people she interviews. This is horribly disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI
emilypost.com/advice/informal-place-setting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, that's your problem. Whitechapel is one of the 'no-go' zones in London. Serial killers aren't named after that place for nothing OP.

Sage for irrelevancy to the thread

Saging the op for irrelevancy… to his own thread?

I think your script is a little broken bud.

You don’t seem to get it.

I guess that getting it in the ass is less fun than giving it, hey Britbongs?

Ps:Your traditional British culture

No I don't, please explain.

>(((they))) are upset they didn't get first post
I saged my post because this thread is about multiculturalism in London specifically, and my post was about the local area, you retard. Whitechapel is one of the most 'culturally enriched' places in London so the impression you get from watching the video is worse than it actually is.

The British Empire was bought and sold by (((banking elites))) centuries ago. That is why they were the main opponents of Nazi
Germany during WW2. They basically led the entire english speaking world into cuckdome and kikes slavery.

Imagine what the west would be if the anglosphere united with Germany instead of against her.

pls die.

(checked)
There's no point imagining what could have happened before. The only thing you should be spending your time on is the future.

you stupid nigger, I was saging my post for not directly addressing the problem OP is talking about. Is it bad? Yes, absolutely, but if you went to a mostly white area of the UK you would come away with a completely different impression.
Also, nice earlobe spacing.

I can't argue with trips, but at the same time I can't help but feel you're misrepresenting my argument

I live up north and I say you are wrong. I live somewhat on the edge of manchester and the same lack of english identity/culture exists both in the multicultural hellhole that is the city and the mostly white areas outside of it.

Culture is disappearing, period.
Let's use eating as an example.
Fast Food we eat with our hands like animals.
Loud dining areas with screaming brats running around, standing on seats of chairs, crawling around on tables, making a mess everywhere.
No Plates, paper wrappers and and a tray that the minimum wage earner wiped with a rag and un-gloved hands, that you took to a table that had not been cleaned for an hour or more to sit on a chair that had not been cleaned for months or ever.
Plastic Sporks.
Paper/Styrofoam cups for serve yourself Coffee.
Sit down dinner out and get two Forks the SAME SIZE on purpose.
Paper Napkins.
Servers trained to call Margarine/Spread "Butter" and/or Creamer "Cream" because you are stupid and will just take it.
Married Condiments.
No Lemon in the water, no water at all in CALI.
Workers from certain Religions wiping with……………………………………………….
Etc.
Please feel free to continue this Fast Food uncultured list.;

I don't know why anyone would spend even a minute concerning themselves with the predicament and fate of the Allied Powers.

She has really learnt from rebel media on how to ring money out of normies. Just keep focusing on Religion of Cuck™ and ignoring every other problem with multiculturalism.
The pakis are right, it is British culture to be cucks.

For sure, NWO endgame is blended megacities filled with neo-serfs with their mark. The rest of the planet is cordoned off as environmental zones where anyone living there is a terrorist.

Yeah, the video would have been full of white people calling her racist.

None of this shit takes place around me, but I'm not surprised you'd be quick to address us all as though we take part in it on the daily being as you are mentioning Cuckifornia as though it's relevant beyond probably being the source of your experiences due to you living in it for god only knows why.

So if you say "multi-cultural", lots of places are "multi-cultural" now. That's not a distinct answer. So your answer is no. No culture. It's being eliminated.

I'm polish and I can think of many things that are very British. It's sad that the grits themselfs can't see it, although I'm sure this shit is cherry picked to make such a view and to make real brits feel this way.

I really like postman pat for example, it's set in some tiny English village with all white nice people that know each other and live together in this small community. Big 2 story red bus, red telephone booth, top hats, tee, yellow teeth, the queen, lad, fag? rubbish, telly license folin ell m8s

Reminds me of this kike.

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

ANGLO SAXON ENGLISH
REMOVE THE ALL THE NON BRITONS

Good. Britain of 300 years ago was a fuck fest. The powers that ran the nation knew it would only be a few generations before the country and especially its aristocracy would inbreed to the point of degeneracy. Centuries of serfdom and then industry had turned the British working class into illiterate midgets with the IQ of a bag of potatoes. New stock was needed hence multiculturalism. Also Britain has always been a multiciltural society except traditionally culture was defined by class not by race. In a few hundy years balance will be restored.

Burning hot rage of a thousands suns.

Fish in a polluted lake deny water exists.

It's being destroyed.

British culture was also never a thing. You have English culture. You have London culture. You have Essex culture. You have Liverpudlian culture, Mank culture, Yorkshire culture, Lancashire culture, Somerset culture, Cornish culture, Welsh culture, Aberystwyth culture, Swansea culture, Scottish culture, Glasgow culture, and so on and so forth.

British is just the loose name we gave to the conglomeration of our people in reference to the fact that we call these isles the 'British Isles'. The people were always distinct - the South and East were predominantly Anglo-Saxon, the West were native Britons like the Welsh and Cornish, to the North-East you have the Danes and up north you have the remnants of the Picts (most were genocided by the Irish), and lots of Gaels.

… The British cultures are still alive and well, and since getting myself an American girlfriend I have come to realise just how distinct and different we really are. Go anywhere in the country and you'll still see many signs of the old ways and lots of quirks unique to those places.

… Also Whitechapel should be renamed Somalia. I was physically disgusted the last time I went there, and that was years ago.

Which is all British culture. Consider those branches on a tree.

Burn in hell faggot. Whilst the unique British cultures still remain largely intact in their individual regions, they are being lost due to the shitskin tide. All foreigners must be removed. None of you are welcome, and take your marxist class-warfare shit with you.

Having one multicultural hellhole is one hellhole too many.

First post kike post every single time.

Made me kek. I mean really the very fact that the British queue up patiently for just about everything is a massive cultural quirk. Go see how the Italians do queues and you'll be flabbergasted - and then you have shitskins! Culture is a far bigger thing than any of us realise because its something we take for granted - aspects of it are being lost and that is lamentable, but the idea that our defining differences are all disappearing is ridiculous. And that goes for EVERYONE the world over.

Except Britain has had consistent high IQ levels and no significant amount of inbreeding (unlike the arabs, pic related). If they were inbred monkeys with the IQ of a potato, they wouldn't have set up all these societies in places like Canada, Australia and even Africa - from zero, and who became full of beautiful blonde people. So good was the quality of their slaves, that the (((powers that ran the nation))) behind Britain were able to set up their global empire, huge materialistic industries and colonies, dominate trade for centuries and maintain it with their effective military and navies.

DAILY REMINDER
The "whites are inbred lol" line is a confirmed shilling point projecting the actual activities of inferior races upon whites and a form of white genocide.

They also want the mass of serfs to be a mixed-race, genderless, mass-consumer blob with no family and no other identity but consumerism and dependence on the (((them))). Not to mentioned the poison in their foods and the brainwashing through mass-entertainment and educational system, creating a citizenry that isn't even able to question authority on their own.

Reported for accepting multiculturalism.

It's also the same in Birmingham, Glasgow and even Ireland (fight all that independence war, just to give it all to a bunch of migrants and brown people)… London and Birmingham are majority non-white, several areas of these cities are over 90% non-white (and not 100% because they count these areas on broader pre-white flight divisions, so there may be some white streets and neighbourhoods on an, otherwise, 100% non-white area)

What the fuck is with all the shit replies in this thread, is it being raided and slid?

The entire board is being raided. Do you not see all the bestiality shill threads in the catalog, or the fagfags spamming the biggest non-stickied thread on the front page?

Why do you think that is; what is the root cause, in your estimation? Is this a recent phenomenon, say within the last 5- to 10-years? I was under the impression that the north was more traditional, for lack of a better word. Regardless, that's scary. If anything, after the Manchester bombings, you'd think British identity/solidarity would be stronger. I really don't care for the Jews. No, sir. Not one bit.

It only took ten years for my town to go from typically English to something that resembles the departure lounge of an international airport. The building I lived in had perhaps five non-native residents when I moved in five years ago; I am now one of half a dozen native households that remain (and I am moving next week) this is a building of 100 flats.

The speed at which Britain is being ethnocided is utterly incredible. The key point to consider is that up until very recently this was never acknowledged. It wasn’t until the ethnic shift was undeniable that the state and press started pushing the “multicultural” propaganda. This was a stealth attack. I am not an old man by any means and already this country is nothing at all like the one I grew up in. I really am a stranger in my own land.

The figures quoted by government in terms of immigration are also a total lie, they admit only to as little as they think will be believed.

Even the Germans don't queue as well as the English do. I noticed when I went over there to a small ski town recently that they need to have rules and barriers in place before they do anything of the sort, whereas an Englishman would form a queue even if he were the only person waiting.

All it takes is a few generations of parents telling their children to wait their turn patiently, it seems to come from industrial times. Yet all it takes to destroy it is 50 years of multiculturalism.

Dubs confirm. They always project what they're doing (or what they are) into their enemies.

Growing up in regional Australia 20 years ago gave a similar shock. All Anglo nations sympathise with dad but none are really positioned to do anything about it in the near future.

Old man here. I grew up in tower hamlets back in 80s and fucked off to brighton after seeing mosque pop up near me. i never saw a 'white' london until i got out to the countryside. it makes me resent growing up in a big city. brighton is better than a few parts of the uk but what has happened to hamlets is absolute rubbish. the thing … it feels like there is no escaping, just the other day i had a paki move in next door with his wife wearing a niqab.

europe is fucked. you young people are the only ones that have optimism just because you havent GOT A CLUE how nice it was less than 50 years back.

Food is an aspect of culture dumbass.

youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI

we got the recipes for your kebab mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker, so fuck off back to pakistan. thanks for the recipes

I wouldn’t say I have optimism, not in the traditional sense anyway. I have optimism that our spirit be revived in enough people to mount a meaningful resistance. I don’t want to LARP and I don’t want to march under a meme flag to get crushed swiftly by the traitors that run the state. My faint but enduring optimism is only that I will get to fight under the Union Jack for and with my own people. The status quo renders fear of death laughable, I fear growing old a hated minority on my own clay.

huh?

This one gets me every time, I start seeing red.

word filters on this board are cancer. i just said we got the recipes to make asian tofu, mudslime kebab, mexican food. we don't need the people.

backstabbing literally everyone and calling it just?
british """"culture"""" can die for all i care

don't suppose there's a before and after picture like that detroit one?

This 1943 educational / training film (originally titled as ‘A Welcome to Britain’) introduces US soldiers to Britain and tells them what to expect, how to behave and how not to behave in Britain during World War 2. The film aims to explain British culture and character. Starting with the ubiquitous pub visit, the film breezes through geography lessons, food, entertainment and traveling on the British Home Front. It was made by the Ministry of Information (United Kingdom) with the assistance of the US Office of War Information. Remarkably the film is not a patronizing propaganda piece like so many other similar productions made during the war.

I like this. Also, shows American culture in a roundabout way. Think about who the narrator is talking to, what he understands about himself and his different countrymen. Even from the start with the attitude of the ~Generals. So a pub, it's not like a saloon, more like a club, he says. Well, what's a saloon? Maybe a rowdier place? Anyway I'm watching it as I type this and it's just as funny and heartwarming on second watching. A training video on how to deal with hobbits haha

saged tranny e-celeb bullshit.

Hey look it's that guy that calls every woman a tranny.

Good.

lmao get rekt you stupid fucking britbongs, you absolutly deserve it. If you really wanna kvetch go kill your pedo politicians or your children eating monarchs instead of bitching here.
Also, what fucking culture are you talking about? Sipping tea? Fish&chips? Going to the pub? I've met UK people, they're shit. You have no culture to speak of, or at least you don't anymore. it died 60 years ago when your empire fell apart.

Sadly those muslims are right, and you brought that upon yourselves and you can blame only the jews or the jew enablers. Even with brexit nothing will change, you've set the date so far in the future it lost all meaning and all the possibilities to crash the EU once and for all. In 2 short years immigrants will keep on fucking you up, jews will annihilate your economy and the EU will eat up your corpse like vultures.

GG, no re

after spending some time in london recently i can confirm that it is 100% fucked

there are entire suburbs you can go hours without seeing a single british person

Import more poles and flips to remove kebab and commies. Side effect is being more catholic.

>>>/pinoy/17904

/sarcasm

Nice black pill, but if you don't support fellow whites wherever they are in the world then you're just as bad as a Jew.

Modern day freak show to make the lowest classed whites look even more like shit, the lower classes of whom were forgotten and left to rot while their brown counterparts were hoisted up and given privileged positions without trying all that hard.

Support how, save their country for them? Please. Metaphorically speaking they're getting stabbed and while they scream in pain and praise their attacker at the same time, if you try to intervene they call you a racist.

We're talking about a country that banned butter knives and where sticks are considered a deadly weapon. Black pill aside, as it wasn't my intention, giving a quick death to the UK is the best thing you can do.

No one should ever give up on their country. No matter how pozzed it is, but there is plenty of cherrypicking when it comes to the UK, the population of white in England alone is 79.8%, 98.28% for the whole of the UK. A lot of these liberals wishing cultural suicide live in their own safe environments without ever having to live in the disgusting pozzed areas until the flow of shit reaches their toes, of course they will probably stay in denial until they drown it.

Brexit will hopefully stem the influx of free moving brown skins coming from the EU. There is still much more work to do. Also, the lack of culture is mainly and essentially American globalization especially with the advent of the Internet, Religion of Cuck™ and other cultures are only a small part of it but nevertheless increasing rapidly and causing great damage. Rural areas are still brimming with the original culture but not for long if this carries on.

I'm an American studying in an English university outside of London and I'm surrounded by whites and people with similar opinions but of course we are outweighed by the lefties wanting to destroy the UK because of their compassion towards anybody but their own.

I-S-L-A-M

Needs some clarification. The British Empire was only lost after it was bankrupted by the USA (yes, the Jews in the USA - although they had a lot of support from the Irish over there). The US (Jews and Irish) would then go on to sponsor revolutions the world over, spreading propaganda about 'freedom' whilst simultaneously dumping a shit ton of money and weaponry into all these nations. The UK is STILL in debt to the USA. World War 2 was certainly in part Britain's fault, but Hitler made idiotic moves allowing for the media to push the idea that anyone opposed to war was a coward and an appeaser - a lot of good men were then lost fighting the Germans, and then the one thing the Brits didn't expect (though really should have) was that the Americans wanted to see them annihilated (really should have expected it considering that the British tried to aid the Tsars in the 20s, and then again you have the Irish factor).

The Empire was lost and Britain defeated at the end of WW2. Not by the Germans, but by the Americans. Anyone who says differently simply does not know the history.

This.

A lot of foreigners are actually leaving already because of Brexit. Schools that teach English to foreign language students (as in mature people, not kids) are reporting that there is a massive decline in attendance. Everyone is already leaving - and when we officially leave it should make it even better. London and Birmingham, and a few other areas will no doubt need purging at some point in the future - but the majority of the country is in a pretty solid position. The other good thing about a 'revival' is that it brings back cultural traditions as our people seek to find out who they are. The future is bright lads, but we must remain vigilant.

Um lad the UK declared war on Germany

And Germany declared war on Poland 2 days earlier. Now yes, Hitler was entirely justified from a moral perspective in declaring war on Poland - the Polish were acting like animals and attacking his people. However, politics are far more complicated, and he should have known of the on-going propaganda war that painted the pro-peace faction in Britain as cowardly appeasers, and the pro-war as heroes of the indefensible. Hitler played right into the Jew's narrative and they then got their war.

How should he have done it? Look to Putin. Now I don't necessarily trust Putin as there's a lot of dodgy stuff going on, but he manages to directly defy the wishes of the USA, UN, Nato, etc; and does what the hell he wants. How? Lots of tricks, often either by doing things quickly and unofficially, by performing covert operations to either make it look like his presence is required or that he is acting in retaliation, or no doubt a host of things that we are all unaware of. If you're going to being play that sort of position in the world you need to think about what you are doing. We love Hitler as a moral character, but the man made a LOT of political mistakes when it came to foreign policy that allowed for the Jews to completely fuck up the rest of the world - even to the extent that TO THIS FUCKING DAY Nazism is considered worse than Communism, and all because Nazism killed more Americans, French and Brits (people who matter) than Communism ever did.

If Hitler had the brains to accompany his great virtue, we might have been living in a utopia today.

Wrong jews started war against Germany way before by boycotting their produce and products. It was even in the newpaperss "Judeau declares war against Germany".

Well you're not wrong but there is a lot more to it is what I'm trying to say. I'm tired and fucked up because of medicine, forgive me.

Tree is the wrong metaphor. They're items in the same box, but owe nothing to a common 'ancestral' culture. They are the calcified versions of earlier immigrant cultures.

Brexit is the first part of reclaiming the country for the pre-1960's population. Removal of human rights legislation which prioritises the welfare of individuals over the society is the next step, possible only after we have left.

When Putin dies all his work will die with him. Keeping power and making gains is not enough. You have to crush the enemy. This is why Hitler is superior to guys like Putin. Hitler went for gold, Putin just goes for pragmatism. He'll end up like another Trajan. Mighty leader, but ultimately just another good goy who will leave nothing behind.

I agree with you in that regard, but Hitler could have won if he had tried to understand foreign politics better. If anything he was too ideological, too hopeful that the good factions in Britain and elsewhere would realise what was going on - but he should have known that when you have a democracy, and when the Jews own the media - it is very easy to get what you want to happen. He played straight into the Jew's narrative, and whilst he was morally justified in his actions - those same actions are what made Britain declare war.

Contrast that with how Putin, despite the kike's constant attempts at portraying him AS Hitler - is able to always portray Russia as the force of justice (whether it truly is or not), or else does things so quickly and decisively that there is no time for other nations to get invovled - and he then goes to great lengths to get the people to portray him as their hero (see Crimea, Syria) as well as making a special effort to reach the people of the nations he does not want to go to war with. If he had fucked up in the way Hitler did, we would all be at war with Russia right now. Hell there's still time for that to happen, but let's hope that he keeps playing it smart. Enough white blood has been spilled.

Germany invaded Prussia. Think about it.

You don't deserve trips. Many rural counties of the UK are >95% white. It's the cities that are culturally enriched.

Disgusting and sad.

Throw in their windows with bricks before you leave

You really did pick the wrong side, didn't you?

I mean living in the country all my life and moving to a city for uni was weird to see people my age not love their country.
Back where i'm from people love no only their country but their county and their town. Not overtly in a chest thumping way but in our own British way.

Coming back from uni for the holidays it was shocking how many of my friends had gone to uni and come back pc, but was encouraging how many had come back red pilled. And surprise surprise the division was mostly along gender lines.
But yeah the cities in the UK dont speak for the uk as a whole, cities are the only parts of England that voted to stay in the (((EU))) after all.

wtf is a married condiment

this is just a talking point to justify the genetic replacement of anglos by pakis and middle easterners. get your head out of your ass

A condiment container that when not empty is refilled from the top down mixing old with new, thus married.
Marry the ketchup means to combine to bottles of ketchup so that you have on full bottle. Some restaurants have a fancy funnel with holders for the ketchup bottles, some the waitresses have to stand there and hold the bottles.

It is really done in many restaurants, and it is disgusting. Just imagine how old the ketchup at the very bottom is, if the bottle has been married several times?

that's pretty disgusting. I also like the "trick" of coloring the containers red for ketchup so they don't look empty, even though they are, because… who doesn't like being inconvenienced all the fucking time i guess?

Yes, surely you never eat Fast Food or at a Chain Restaurant and always follow your Emily Post.
emilypost.com/advice/informal-place-setting/
The dinner fork, the larger of the two forks.
lololololololololololol
Fast Food has removed culture.

Oi m8 this is a bit racist innit? Looks like you've had a bit too much to think!

yes, that is my point Fast Food/Restaurants have changed proper Human Culture back to the stone age and to Basic Animals, thus no culture.

OI BRUV, I 'OPE YOU'VE GOT YOUR THINKIN' LOICENCE

OI M8 YU GAT A LAYWSENCE FOR THIS VIDEO BRUV?

Try to take the enemies' momentum and kill them with it. For 300 years the Jews and the Normans have been using a common "British" identity to bind together people who can live quite happily separately. For the purposes of Empire. By forcing this identity to now include anyone with a piece of paper it becomes meaningless. Its hard to begin with, but once you understand you've been played, you look for an identity that hasn't been co-opted.

pic related. h/t Daily Mail

here's a point i rarely seen drawn that i think about whenever i hear the lib talking point about culture and food.

You don't want immigrants? then you'll miss out on xyz type of food, oh no! Which is precisely the point because we don't want our culture to be supplanted by something else. But the underlying premise is accurate; that food plays a hugely important role in culture, but women, who are more likely to be multicultural and accepting of minorities and other societies' values, norms, and mores supplanting their own DON'T COOK ANYMORE. And if you ask them if they like to cook they get offended like you're intimating that they suck at their job (female fragility). They know that the lifeblood of a culture is in its food, a way through a man's heart is through his stomach, and that they're poisoning their husband and their children through shitty preservatives and artificial sweeteners, but when tasked with upholding the foundation of their way of life they resent it, hate it, and want other people to do it. If they cook (a big IF), they cut every fucking corner possible, using premade ingredients and bullshit mixes, whatever lets them get away with doing less work because……gotta spend more time at the office……??????????

I live here and can't tell you what our culture is anymore. Its been bastardized and replaced by pop culture. It seems to be the only culture we have now is football, getting drunk and eating cheap, trashy ethic food.

Is this meant to be Walt Disney? Who is this meant to depict/parody?

Walking through Birmingham to get to work 3 times a week is truly soul destroying.

Same thing happened in India and other parts of the world. If you create something so good and don't defend it you lose it anyway. Perhaps in this cycle, at least some Aryan tribes will awaken move off into more remote lands to escape the masses, as what has occurred in the past.

but when NA, NS131, SD, SRN get mentioned, all you do is shit on them.
the ones that try to change it, you shit on them.
Keep whining

Cool video, but he's done better.

Just nuke London

Oh please. The brits (especially Churchill) were just as gung-ho about breaking Germany's back as the rest of the allies, especially after the Battle of Britain. Even the most apathetic bystander would come to resent a country that bombed and blockaded them, regardless of whatever political situation existed.

And the German government were the ones who gave Lenin millions of dollars and passage back to Russia with the explicit hope that he would start a revolution and knock Russia out of the war.

Absolutism is retarded but particularly retarded in the context of historical discussion and no people - and especially no leaders - are infallible. Taking a monolithic view instead of recognizing that kikes take whatever they can get wherever they can get it is a good way to end up with your head firmly inside your ass.

Lots of South Africans feel the same

THIS
It's unconceivable how some people could even think that some shit like that is somewhat acceptable.
WAKE THE FUCK UP BRITS!!!!

I can't justify giving a shit about women actively destroying everything. Revelling in it.

This, (((anglo))) culture is kike culture.

Sad.

I suppose it's easier for the """british empire""" to rule the 3rd world hordes when they're right in your backyard.

Disgusting.

I ain't clickin' that shit, nigger. I have seen far too many. You know why those kikes only do that shit around cucks–a lot of non-cucks would curb stomp their asses for that kind of garbage.

I wonder why you didn't think you would get reported for obvious disinfo.

More shilling. I'm not even particularly fond of the English, but you faggots are too obvious.

lrn2write, you stupid faggot.

The fact that she was into TF2 when she was younger just makes her kinda cute owo.

Fun thing about English culture that gets forgotten a lot these days: the garden. Gardens are a great way to tell how good an area is, and who's living in it. Living without a garden is hell on Earth. I don't understand how people in flats do it. If anyone ever finds themselves in England, keep note of the gardens you pass by. The state they're kept in is a very good indicator of what kind of person lives inside.

Houses with Indians in them, for example, are bizarrely uniform: they have brick walls around the front driveway, which has been entirely bricked over. At the front gate - usually a large double gate made of shit iron - there will be dodgy plaster ornaments on the pillars to the left and right. Inside will be parked at least two, probably three cars - a BMW and some kind of 4x4. The reason they look like this is that during the British Raj, a lot of houses built for English accommodation had large courtyards, which the Indians took to be a sign of being rich and classy. In typical shitskin fashion, they completely missed the point of this and went on to abuse their Commonwealth privileges by moving here in their droves and ruining the housing market. No-one likes these houses except for Indians.

In fact, a pictorial example might be necessary. Pictured are five houses. House one contains recent immigrants: they have no sense of privacy (no curtains), nor do they have any connection to English garden culture. House two is almost certainly inhabited by older white people; they care enough to keep their garden relatively well mowed, and they have the time to grow some small flowers, so they're probably retired.

House three is lower-class but with some respect for themselves and their neighbours - the grass is well-mowed and green, but they don't have the time or knowledge for flowers. For the typical scum house, imagine this but with dead grass, smashed furniture and empty beer cans. House four probably contains immigrants, but slightly more established ones due to the fancier paving. Not Indians - they'd be showing off with a gate that takes half an hour to open and doesn't stop anyone from getting in. House five is lower-middle class white people trying to show off how many cars they have but still wanting some greenery in the garden. A good indicator is the trellis on the gate.

Looks like Mosley.

Ex faux jews presenter canned reaction agitprop.

You can do better pol.

I have faith in Britain. But you have to do remigration.
I wouldn't despair. What would GB look like if all non British were to repatriate their country of origin?
This what you want to visualize