Redpill on vegans

I'm doing a research about fags for a work in class.
My teacher is a fag bitch and I want to redpill the normalfags in my class as much as I can.
The easiest part was to write about the benefits of a such way of life since most of the medias in my country (France) are sucking massive dicks about it.
But the hardest part is to find articles about how bad it's for you.
I already know that living without animal proteins cause damages to the brain, in the point of mental diseases, and soy blocking testosterone, resulting in trannies and half men.
But my teacher is one of theses dumb libtards who's always bitching about "muh sources".
Can you help a french/pol/ out and help me put the light in what can be actually call a "cult" and trigger as much people as I can?
If I ask, it's because I can't find any article in french who willing to spit about fag (wonder why…) and google is shilling hard when I'm doing searches in english.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4vgIN
archive.is/reDhx
archive.is/JFAJq
jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15741266?dopt=Abstract
marksdailyapple.com/cholesterol/#axzz2ID1qGNlt
marksdailyapple.com/the-straight-dope-on-cholesterol-10-things-you-need-to-know-part-1/#axzz2IIRx3bMe
marksdailyapple.com/the-straight-dope-on-cholesterol-10-things-you-need-to-know-part-2/#axzz2IIRx3bMe
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/482640
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19625884
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18772488
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11511861
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2917954
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372695
scholar.google.com/scholar?q=testosterone alzheimer's disease&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ei=zCXvUITtK-jk2QWlrYGgBg&ved=0CDEQgQMwAA
jneurosci.org/content/26/51/13384
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16197315
medicaldaily.com/vegetarian-plant-based-diet-genetic-mutation-cancer-risk-380079
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160329184939.htm
ropeculture.org/2016/03/01/the-fag-agenda/
peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Vegetarian.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_eOvq1IBw
westonaprice.org/raw-milk-video/
realmilk.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3195546/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26853923
jewishfoodhero.com/eating-a-plant-based-diet-how-to-get-started/
jewishfoodexperience.com/around-world-plant-based-jewish-food/
naturalnews.com/037749_plant-based_diet_chronic_disease_prevention.html
archive.fo/IEPAW
maxim.com/maxim-man/vegetarians-fag-depressed-2017-8
archive.is/OXY3r
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dairy_product
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/fagism
whgbetc.com/petro-products.pdf
nutritionfacts.org/video/dead-meat-bacteria-endotoxemia/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3132069/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/cebp/13/11/1736.full.pdf
aryanism.net/culture/fagism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercarnivore
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-fags-return-meat-why
pastebin.com/JVpMNyjm
youtube.com/watch?v=SRVrtqy-3NA
hooktube.com/watch?v=M33fV0IE9zQ
nature.com/news/1-500-scientists-lift-the-lid-on-reproducibility-1.19970?WT.mc_id=SFB_NNEWS_1508_RHBox
youtube.com/watch?v=iCQmfRMwHfA
josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/
youtube.com/watch?v=yoP6NCGb3oM
aryanism.net/culture/ve
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1616815
cell.com/stem-cell-reports/fulltext/S2213-6711(17)30265-5
nature.com/articles/nature20791
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_vestigiality
livescience.com/15688-man-cooking-homo-erectus.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goy free first post!

And why the hell the word "V.E.G.A.N." is fag now?

Bump because I'm from /k/ and I don't know what the fuck is going on with this board.

You really don’t understand why?

holy fuck he is reaching the literal goblin stage

fags annoy the shit out of me, so I'll give you a little help: Vitamin D deficiency. Do your own research from there, and lurk for two years before posting again, you croissant-sucking faggot.

(checked)
welcome /k/
here you go

Vegetarians Found To Have More Cancer, Allergies And Mental Health Disorders
archive.is/4vgIN

fags Are Deficient in Essential Nutrients- Study
archive.is/reDhx

Study: Vegetarians Less Healthy, Lower Quality Of Life Than Meat-Eaters
archive.is/JFAJq

Keep eating your estrogen ridden meat faggo

please, anglofriends fix your education system and teach your =/= you're

Jim?
Because I know fagism is for fags but it's a little annoying to not properly use the rights words.

Same thing I thought the first time I found this pic here.

I'm not asking for Holla Forums to do my homework you dick nigger sucker, I'm asking for help.
Thanks for the clue tho.

Thanks, It will be put to a good use.
May the /k/ube bless you user.

Vegan

nice meme kid. They pump animals with steroids so they get big juicy valuable meat all over em, estrogen would cut into their profits. Commies just don't understand capitalism, do they?

That's what you got out of the 2nd pic? Really? Not the fact that he looks like an effeminate Amish big nosed jew?

I'm not a fag faggot, but it's not necessarily the case that you can't be healthy and high T without animal products. Processed crap like soy and seed oils can mess you up regardless of whether you eat meat or not. To have healthy hormones you need resistance training, adequate vitamins, minerals and protein. You can be deficient in these on either fag or normal diets that include meat, dairy, and eggs. At this point both fag and normal diets require at least some supplementation as commercial food quality is becoming more deficient. I don't condemn fags as long as they supplement protein and avoid gay foods like soy. Although I still think they should kill themselves if they aren't willing to have some type of ethically raised or hunted animal product every few weeks.

Sage and report. fagism is mental illness.

From fag .com

So let’s look at the main deficiencies that can develop on a fag diet:

Vitamin B-12. The 800 pound gorilla of potential nutrient deficiencies for fags. There is essentially no B-12 present in any fag food, so supplements or B-12 fortified foods are absolutely necessary. The scariest thing about B-12 deficiencies is that they can take years to develop. But once symptoms of a B-12 deficiency appear, the effects can be devastating and can even involve permanent nerve or neurological damage. Believe me, this is one nutrient you need to take seriously, and you need to make sure you take it every day. Luckily, there are a number of fag B-12 supplements, and some foods are also fortified with substantial amounts of B-12. You’ll occasionally run into people who will assert that you can get B-12 from unfortified fag foods; ignore these people at all costs.
Calories and Protein. If you eat a lot of low-calorie foods, like fruits and vegetables, you might have trouble getting adequate calories. And while its rare for fags to get insufficient protein, this can occur on certain diets, especially those that are very low in calories. Some protein-rich fag foods are: beans, peas, nuts, tofu, and tempeh.
Iron. Many fag foods, including leafy greens and certain kinds of beans, are abundant in iron. However, menstruating women may have trouble obtaining adequate iron through food alone, and may need to take a supplement.
Omega-3 and DHA. Since fish provide most of the omega-3 fatty acids in a typical omnivorous diet, vegetarians and fags must seek out other sources of this nutrient. To cover your omega-3 needs, Jack Norris, RD recommends taking a daily capsule of 200 to 300 milligrams DHA (there are several fag brands on the market). He further recommends also taking a small amount of omega-3s each day, in any of the following ways: 3 walnut halves, ¼ teaspoon flaxseed oil, 1 teaspoon canola oil, or 1 teaspoon ground flax seeds.
Vitamin D. Many Americans don’t get enough Vitamin D, and since most Westerners get much of their Vitamin D from fortified milk, fags can develop a deficiency here unless they find a reliable source. This might include fortified soymilk or a multivitamin. You should be aiming to consume 25 micrograms of Vitamin D every day. If you get a lot of exposure to direct sunlight, you can also meet your Vitamin D needs that way—but be wary of overdoing sun exposure, since it can prematurely age skin and lead to skin cancer.
Iodine. An essential nutrient that can be in short supply in a fag diet. Courting an iodine deficiency is not something you want to mess with unless the idea of a large goiter forming on your neck sounds appealing. Most Westerners get their iodine either from iodized salt or from milk—it’s pretty scarce in other foods, with the exception of seaweed. So if you follow a fag diet containing non-iodized salt and no sea vegetables, you can easily get into trouble. It’s wise to take a daily multivitamin containing iodine, and to boost your intake by eating some form of seaweed at least a few times a month.
Calcium. A poorly-planned fag diet may provide insufficient calcium. Fortunately, many green leafy vegetables are loaded with calcium, as is broccoli. Calcium-fortified orange juice and soymilk are two more great sources of this nutrient. fag calcium supplements are a valuable option if you are unable to meet your calcium needs through food.
Zinc. It’s sensible to take a daily multivitamin that contains zinc, since obtaining adequate amounts of this mineral from fag foods can be difficult.

Only eat things you grow or hunt yourself. Otherwise you're consuming dangeous organic compounds like pesticides and hormones.

It's not that fucking difficult.

People can do what they want with their bodies, including eating hot and fresh horse shit, but when they push their way of life on other people, that's what bother me.
I don't call it a "cult" for no reason.
Theses peoples think by not eating meat, eggs or even honey, they're the chosen people who will save the world, and thus, they're pushing their bullshit to the paroxysm and it's only the result of a peacefull, non violent way of life.
Did you even see a fag Somalian?

Check'd, you should eat shit for this waste of dub and lurk more faggot.

Thanks, I'll go translate and synthesis that in french.
I think I can also talk about the corporations that use fagism to do more shekels with theses usefull idiots.

Only vegetarians I've ever encountered that were considered healthy and strong were Ovo-Lacto Vegetarians. They spurned meat in favor of dairy products and eggs, and the derivatives there of, all the fags I've met were weaklings with clouded minds and shrimpy bodies with this sickly sort of smell to them, usually part of Antifa affinity groups like Food Not Bombs( Logistics out of trash bins)

This is probably the most accurate word filter I’ve ever seen in use, thank fucking god.

I know your asking for articles on why fagism is bad but all I have at the moment is article on why high T and cholesterol(which you can only get from meat and dairy products) is good for you, hopefully they can help you as well.

studies have suggested that higher fat and cholesterol consumption results in increased levels of total T
jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49.full

Men eating low fat diets have lower T
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15741266?dopt=Abstract

Studies on how cholesterol is good for T and general health(so long as you maintain cardio health)
marksdailyapple.com/cholesterol/#axzz2ID1qGNlt
marksdailyapple.com/the-straight-dope-on-cholesterol-10-things-you-need-to-know-part-1/#axzz2IIRx3bMe
marksdailyapple.com/the-straight-dope-on-cholesterol-10-things-you-need-to-know-part-2/#axzz2IIRx3bMe

Low T can cause men to be depressive
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/482640
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19625884

Low T makes it more likely to be obese
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18772488

Being obese increases the likelihood of T being converted into estrogen
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11511861

High T increases muscle mass and bone density
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2917954
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372695

High T can decrease your chances for Alzheimer disease
scholar.google.com/scholar?q=testosterone alzheimer's disease&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ei=zCXvUITtK-jk2QWlrYGgBg&ved=0CDEQgQMwAA
jneurosci.org/content/26/51/13384

There's nothing wrong with being Ovo-Lacto Vegetarian, though I'd say being Pescatarian is better.

The mods are fags. That's why.

vitamin b12, you need it and it only comes from meat products

Do you think you could not fail to not avoid putting a few more negatives into a single sentence? How about:

< it's possible to be healthy and high T eating only plant products

I'm not making this claim, I'm simply correcting this atrocious English

Everything is good, also, I can't only talk negatively, or else I'm going to have a bad grade because "user is not bringing solutions to the problems"
While reading your articles I understand more how it's important (for me, as a man) to raise my testosterone levels naturally and getting thru cardio.
So thanks for the sauce, and thank you for the way of life lesson, I hope it will benefit me in the righteous way.

enjoy your bitch tits

There is a solution though. Eat your meat, faggots.

IFL Science right bro?

Food on a denuded depleted planet either doesn't feed us proper nutrition, or kills us due to our not being designed to consume animals, us but still
v e g a n superhumans
who supplement are healthiest.

I eat meat, but improving your immune system and your metabolism is always worthy.

Improve your immune system? Eat dirt noodle man.

Soy is toxic, but a plant based diet is very healthy and what humans were designed to eat. Our intestinal track is not designed to consume meat. Hitler advocated a vegetarian diet.

Nice pic, though, mind if I save it?

Look at our teeth and compare them to the ones of herb- and carnivores you fucking faggot.
Look at our intestines and compare them to the ones of herb- and carnivores with a medicine-book to support or disprove your statement.

Also, what do you think our ancestors (assuming you're white) ate during the iceages? Tofu? Soy? Veggieburgers?

Pic related.
Hitler had only esoteric motives to go fag

We're not the braindead Neo-nazi's you see on TV, we question everything and only follow the Truth.

hitler was a fag

Don't forget the shit about fagism permanently altering DNA.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16197315
medicaldaily.com/vegetarian-plant-based-diet-genetic-mutation-cancer-risk-380079
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160329184939.htm

.t brainlet who doesn't eat his veggies

I'm not sure what Holla Forums has against fags. They are people like you and me who just want to better their lives by living a fag lifestyle. Even hitler was a fag. You have no argument against fags

Humans lack the enzymes needed to digest plant matter, idiot. We rely on gut bacteria to do it for us and we absorb thier waste in our intestines. We can, however, digest meat just fine.

your meat is more likely to give you health problems than your veggies. Grow your own garden, I don't trust the stores. I would eat meat if I had my own ranch, but like most people.. I do not. So I rely mainly on what I grow in my garden

Just as I thought.

Hitler also prone to have a pure body while letting his personal doctor gave him both tranquilizer and stimulants.
Or giving meth to his population.

Designed isn't the right word but let me explain your point as I see it because I agree. I won't advocate not eating meat at all since obviously humans are capable of doing so.
That said, contrast our digestive tract to that of a carnivore. Ours is much longer than that of, say, a wolf. Our stomachs have a much lower concentration of acid. That all means meat isn't broken down as efficiently and it stays around longer than optimal, basically giving it time to rot and outstay its welcome; I'd go so far as to speculate it supports colon cancer (but who knows). Even our teeth are better suited for fruits and vegetables.
I'll never stop eating meat though. It won't kill you in moderation.

I've never heard this. We seem perfectly capable of digesting both to varying degrees.

one of the first recommendations i hear from nutritionists, some who have successfully helped cancer patients reverse their cancers completely into remission, is that fundamental to a full remission is switching to a completely raw v3gan diet. add to this orally ingested cannabis oil, 1/3g every 8 hours, botswelia, bentonite psyllium and a few other supplements. or so ive read in natgeo

insightful post, meatfag

This is it. fags are a bunch of useful idiots. Bio-fags are the tip of the spear of useful idiots.

This is so unspecific. Humans cannot digest cellulose, but they can digest starch, proteins and fats, all of which are in most plants. Fibers have been shown to be beneficial in a diet even if they are no substrate of human enzyme systems. What did you mean with this?
Yes, gut bacteria can do a whole lot more in terms of metabolism (cf. enterohepatic circulation, which helps with the bioavailability of drugs) but that's not needed for the basic three nutrients you have been told about ever since primary school. This thread is about what keeps you healthy, not about what keeps you somewhat alive.

There's nothing wrong with eating only plants 95% of the time. But if you won't occasionally every few weeks eat some kind of animal food you are a faggot plain and simple.

Check'd
There is a technology named "steam explosion" (it was by a leaf company named Staketech in the early 2000) that renders cellulose digestible by cattle.

This link was a really good research from IronMarch, but seems to be currently down: ropeculture.org/2016/03/01/the-fag-agenda/

Apart from that, the main argument against homosexuals is that it becoming a non-psychological disorder came to be because of riots against the doctors in America and not through research.

Humans are omnivores. Our teeth were designed to eat whatever the fuck we want to. Steak is rich in iron and fiber. Vegetarians will never know the joy of taking a massive shit after eating meat. You'll be hard pressed to find an anemic, low testosterone, meat eater.

the kikes control "muh scientific community" so it's hard to find sources to prove things that are common sense and it's easy to find sources for things that aren't even true

checked

See

You're only making clear that you can't beat us with logic, please continue to prove us right.

Meat can be selected carefully, you don't need to hunt it.
It would be awesome to hunt your own meat (and more tasty), but some research or knowing the producer can get you far already.
Keep doing that, it's not only good for your body, but also for your mental health.

Also, herbivores have much, much longer intestines than we do, we are a balance between the two (which proves that we are adapted to eat both).
Also, how long do you think it takes for meat (that is being digested already) rots? It's out of our system before it becomes toxic (which is why we take a shit and rid our body from undigested/unwanted substances).

Then why does it differ so much from herbivores?
Our teeth are designed to both munch on plants (back of the mouth) and rip flesh off the bone (front and front-sides).
We don't need sharp teeth to munch on pears or pineapples, however we do need sharp teeth to pick smaller bits of food off bone/hide and rip bigger parts into small parts (look at wolves and how they eat).
Forgive me for not using more accurate terms, English isn't my native language and I'm not going to look up the exact translation for winning an internetargument at this time in the evening.

However I agree to eat meat in moderation, plants give us a lot of benefits and should be eaten more by the general population. Especially with all the shit they put in meat nowadays.

Perhaps, but then I'd only do it temporarily to 'reset' whatever that needs to be reset (I'm not a doctor so I don't know in what situation this would be the best option).
However diets are made to change your eating-habits, or if the consumption of certain nutrients could fuck with some other treatment you're undergoing at that moment.

Lel, v€ganfags will be worthless if even a part of the system shuts down, I'd love to see them lose their heads over the supermarket that doesn't have their tofuburgers in stock anymore bc the supplychain is disrupted.
They will also pose no physical threat as they will be stamped out by the violent sandniggers the government invited in.
I believe it is an attempt to make the population less healthy but with the support of a new ideology (that fits conveniently into the global warming-narrative).

What do you mean by Bio-fags ? In my country if something is "biologically produced" it is done more ecologically, checked more rigorously and without pesticides (which I consider to be more healthy than colored-water-pumped processed meat).

This, however I would suggest to eat about 75-100grams of meat/day on average to be healthy.
Or at least a good portion once a week, once every few months is not enough (especially the low-quality meat from this age).

Humans are frugivores. Most similar animals in nature are monkeys and they all eat fruit.

Fruits, vegetables, berries, leafy greens, nuts and seeds in their raw form are the biologically most appropriate natural food for our species.

The rest are inventions of techno civilization.

Hello, Jude.

Hitler and Wagner were both vegpilled, while kikes shill their kosher meats to the world while their leaders in Israel eat plant based diets for health. Meat is literally toxic to your mind and body.

Bears and dogs are omnivores. Nobody likes the taste of meat, in fact most find it disgusting. You have to disguise the taste of your food with cooking and spices,
v e g a n superhumans
eat food that tastes good in it's natural state.
You mean most of the male population of the USA: fat, bitch tits, eating meat breakfast lunch, and dinner?

peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Vegetarian.aspx

Veg@nism for me, not for thee, goyim! Eat meat, it's good for you!

Stop it, you Nazi! fagism is for the chosen only, let the goyim eat flesh.

This wordfilter is really harshing my vibes.

Schopenhauer, who influenced both Uncle Adolf and Wagner, was also vegpilled if i remember correctly. He was like the world's first animal rights activist, one of the greatest thinkers to ever live.

He was, but he was far from the first. Pythagoras beat him to the punch by over a thousand years.

You are clearly a braindead mongoloid.

If we are designed to eat meat, why do you have to cook it and season it with plants to make it palatable? Have you eaten raw meat before?

Meat has no fiber, so without the aid of plants it clogs up in your colon and in your small intestines leading to disease. Try eating only meat for a week and tell me how bad your constipation is.

schizo rambling

Designed is absolutely the right word. How you interpret it is a different question.

top kek

fagism is not defined by SJW-dom, it is not a liberal ideology. It is the cultivation and preservation of health. Alkaline fagism is the true path.

The anime poster is probably getting their info from this retard or from Varg.

Stop repeating this stupid meme. The reason humans have large brains in the first place is because we were able to discover fire and eat cooked meat. Otherwise we'd still be chimps with huge guts eating leaves that take weeks to digest. Cooking is THE reason humans began to become as intelligent as we are now.

Yes, because I'm not a fag. Note, I do not mean to say it's because I'm not a vegan - I mean that you're a fag.

You're half right, cooking our food allowed us to spend less of our time eating and more of our time doing, but that has nothing to do with meat, pleb.

Sick ad hominems dude, not an argument. Raw meat is disgusting.

Literally nobody thinks you should ==only== eat meat. Obviously eat some spinach and veggies so your gut doesn't get clogged and you get the necessary vitamins and minerals. But fags blatantly ignore the massive benefits associated with eating meat and fat. It is an incredibly effective source of energy and protein when cooked, better than anything from the plant world and that is a fact.

nah, lots of retards are out there

It has everything to do with meat. Meat simply has more energy and protein in it than plant matter. Fact. fag bodybuilders have to eat protein shakes and other supplements to keep up. Your choice, and I respect it, but don't pretend that fagism is 'natural' or a more effective way of eating.

ffs why is v e g a n corrected to fag on this board.

You're wrong. I can give credit to the fact that when we were an agricultural society there was more merit in eating meat and hunting. In our industrial society it is inexcusable. Mass production and slaughter of animals is degenerate to our planet, and the hormone and disease riddled meat you are ingesting is not nutritionally superior to plants.

Admit you are eating meat for entertainment and not nourishment.

fag carnivores like the feeling of their colon being clogged

You're actually going to run with this bullshit? The majority of protein powders that are sold are non-fag and have milk in them.

You bought into sophistry. There is no evidence whatsoever to that theory, someone just dreamed it up because it made sense to him at the time and your confirmation bias does the rest.

The mods are massively ass hurt by all the rotting flesh stuck in their colon.

Getting cholesterol that wasn't made by your own body is bad.

brainwashed by the kike food industry

high fat is bad, why dont you come up with an actual argument instead of ad hominems there bud

The problem with meat is that factory farms are basically animal torture factories.
I'm fine with eating meat if the animal had a happy life.

t. soy goy

Have you tested your T levels lately, bud?

this is a wrong statement

More ad hominems

kek, enjoy your raw meat diet, hope you don't get too many parasites

these animals have to use their teeth as weapons though. human teeth do not require such weaponization

You probably can't even grow a beard, you scrawny twink

His point is that your insufferable manlet self has low T because saturated fat is integral to the production of testosterone.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_eOvq1IBw

Go back to TRS, you alt-right dweeb.

t. soy goy

Watch this

still no argument, sad

low effort

I bet you think statins do something other than rot your brain right?

Go stare at the sun.

take some soy, goy

here we witness a kike shill derailing a thread after losing the argument

Nice try, soy goy

SHILL TACTICS 101
LOOK AT THE EXCEPTION INSTEAD OF THE RULE
Example: "here goy look at this fag that has muscle for show instead of explosive strength"

I did and so did our President

Milk from GRASS FED cows is better than milk from CORN FED cows.
>(((corporate))) farms
There are also problems with pasteurization. The best milk is RAW GRASS FED Milk from a small organic farmer.
westonaprice.org/raw-milk-video/
realmilk.com/

(((fagism))) is just another symptom of the (((real problem)))

Oh man you are totally right, let me go eat the mass produce hormone ridden meat that's so good for me! I certainly won't get cancer or diabetes since it's so healthy.

and the shill outs himself
filtered

End your life.

If you support Trump, as a white man, you are objectively a fucking retard.

Yeah goy you should have voted for Hillary instead. Just wait for Hitler dude!

Not a argument m8

Eyes in Front HUNT,
Eyes on the Side HIDE,
The difference between predators and prey.

Nah, how about we all become Hitler instead. Hitler wouldn't have voted for a cuckold who marries his children off to Jews, he wouldn't have voted for any of the corrupt controlled ops that the kikes gave us to choose from.

reminder to filter functional retards.
Are you implying that "fagism" is some solution to the jewish corporate farms?

Do you realize how dumb that is?

There is more than two options, we can return to small farms. The food is FAR superior to anything you get from a corporate grocery store.

I like how you ignored the links I posted as well. faggot.

nah fam

>not understanding plays to leverage power

-Barbara Lerner Spectre, founding director of Paideia, the European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden

Monkeys hunt, war with, and eat other Monkeys, a fact.

I don't have a fucking spiral in my intestines so I must be a carnivore. Thanks věganfag.

Is this the typical level of /lowtpol/ shitposting or did they just send some new recruits?

Your mistake is in ignoring the fact that Trump and his entire family are complete trash. Comparing him to Hitler in anyway is a fucking disgrace.

fagism was 100% created and pioneered by white men without any Jewish influence. Nice try, retard.

Meat is acidic. Our bodies naturally are alkaline. Nice fallacy.

I'm not saying he's perfect like papa Adolf, but he's better than Hillary you nigger.

Fuck off kike, you're not fooling anyone

If you think about it a bit, Hitler almost surely would have liked the Don, and would have written nice things about him.

Wow, veg@nism BTFO.

Humans are clearly omnivores, a carnivore is not defined only by the canines but also nikars

low vibration niggers can't understand why veg@nism is superior

You are scum.

They'll never get it.

I really shouldn't mobilepost, God damn it.

What I meant to say is that humans clearly omnivores, you can tell from molars as well as canines. Humans don't have either herbivore (flat) or carnivore (sharp) molars.

Humans also aren't alkaline, we're not a homogenous chemical but in stead we have body parts of various pH levels, the stomach for example being acidic and most of our skin being pH neutral.

The human body can perfectly process raw meat you fucking treewanker.
And yes, I have eaten raw meat if this interests you (I didn't die or have a bad bowel movement after it).
The problem with raw meat is not the meat itself but things like virusses in it that get killed.
We cook chicken because Salmonella that nested itself in the chicken can kill us, not because we can't process it. There is a HUGE difference between not being able to process raw meat and not being able to withstand poison that is not part of the meat itself.
It's not the meat that is the problem, it's the parasites and other creatures that can kill you if you don't cook it.

Also we season it with plants because it gives a better taste, not out of necessity.

Meat has indeed no fibers, but a clogged colon is due to lack of water and nothing else.
except for a didlo stuck up a faggot's ass, that also counts as a clogged-up colon

Never tried it but I assume it would have to do with lacking the correct 'fuel' for having a body working properly.
Your body needs more than calories and protein you know.
If you don't eat vitamins for example it would impair your eyesight, due to your body not being able to make the proper fluids, enzymes needed for body maintenance and normal function.

True, but bad aspects from it are being propagated by them.

You haven't convinced me with your arguments, do you have any literature on it?

Because when newfags or shills post on this board their post will not be as it was intended and will look hilarious.
Example: "You're wrong you intolerant communist nazi! Religion of Cuck™ is the religion of p€ace!"
gets changed to; "You're wrong you intolerant communist nazi! Religion of Cuck™ is the religion of cuck!"
with a word-filter changing "the religion of p€ace" to "the religion of cuck"

what board are you normally from?

Debating you feels like debating the flatearthers, their arguments are 99%kikeshit but a few of their arguments made me question other things in our universe/on our planet.
The other 99% refreshed knowledge of measurable physics.
Give me your best arguments and we might discover something useful (wether it is related to this topic or not)

Some spiritually important beings went v€gan and I still don't know why (except for muh feewies for the poor animals dying in this world of struggle for existence).

I'm going to go to sleep now, I'll check the thread again tomorrow.
Eat healthy and don't get jewed by (((experts))) , whatever subrace you belong to.
except if you racemix, then by all means get jewed out of existence

That video a parody right?

Are these the arguments you use in your discord, you fucking mod?

Requesting image of IQ and jobtype(doing some research and I can't find the infograph on my pc)

ITT : Soy goys desperately trying to defend their low testosterone unhealthy oy veyganism
youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

Posting images of soyboys as evidence is not a "credible source" because its not "peer reviewed and sheeeit".

How many stomachs do you have?

you realize that baldness is caused by high levels of testosterone, right?

We have the ABILITY to eat meat, but that doesn't mean we should. We can drink gasoline too, have you tried that?

Meat is dense, requiring more energy to digest, and nutritionally inferior to plant based alternatives.
Why eat it then and subject yourself to the risk of getting parasites, which you probably have like 80% of americans do, when you can eat plants that have better nutrition without the same risk?

No shit. That, plus fat, is all you get with meat. Plant based foods are very rich in an assortment of micronutrients.

It's kike subversion like anything else. Hitler was a vegetarian. The kikes want you to either eat their disease riddled meat or eat their toxic GMO soy products.

Let me find some literature for you on alkalinity.

Yeah, look at how manly these meat eating alpha males are.

David Brock won't even have time to send you a pink slip before your assignment is over.

Seems legit.

well doing things the way we shouldnt do got us fire, agriculture, hah checkmate lad

yet low test beta males end up balding in their 20s all the time while chad still has a full head of hair

Wow, that makes a lot of sense. Demoncraps r duh reel natzees after all.

I started losing my hair in my late 20's. The doctor said it was because of higher than normal testosterone levels. Just saying…

Literally all four of those cucks eat meat.

the testosterone was probably at such high levels you were transforming in an apache helicopter made out of dicks

The problem is (((Processed))) vs Natural
Ve-ganism is a red herring. The real problem is (((processed corporate food))).

A man named Weston A. Price noticed the difference between these diets; Processed vs Natural, and traveled the whole world to photograph and study this stark difference.

Everytime he found an isolated village that made their own food, they were healthy with straight white teeth! They didn't even brush!

Compared to villages that got their food from a grocery store, teeth would be falling apart, and their mouths would be empty at 30 years old!

This is because the processed food is nutritionally deficient. When you eat processed food, you are eating "empty food". Vacant of many essential nutrients and micro-nutrients.

Ask yourself, where does your food come from? Milk for example; it comes from a cow.
Where is that cow?
What does that cow eat?
How is that cow treated?
Is that cow happy?
Stress affects the hormone balance in the cow, if a cow is happy, then it's milk will be better.

Do you think the Milk or Meat from cows in high density stocks fed on corn, walking in their own shit, is good for you??

Ve-gan food is now a processed "brand", selling off processed SHIT food like Soy, Corn, and almond milk!
Every youtube fag I see eats processed shit that literally degenerates their bodies. Lacking fats and cholesterol also affects the mind.

raw meat diet is the healthiest (dont try this with supermarket meat)

yeah cock meat

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3195546/

Look into Dr. Sebi. That alone will lead you down the rabbit hole.

I don't know the origin of fire so I can't argue that. I highly doubt it was because ancient man was looking to cook up some dank chicken wings though.

No one from Holla Forums thinks that kind of talk is funny. Also, nice generic Pepe image. You couldn't out yourself any harder.

No, they eat the flesh of animals. Numales in Batman shirts eating dead cows is how the majority of America lives. fags are overwhelmingly healthier and more attractive than meatcucks.

Pics related are fags.

Where have I implied that soyboys can't eat meat?

no would have been something like
then other uses came later obviously

are veg@ns'

le based republican politicians! praise israel!

by the looks of it steroid abuser with bulimia and one of the latest hrt advertisements from Sweden?
first pic looks like his head is horribly disproportionate to his body
its like the model those Stretch Armstrong dolls were modelled on

you're so fucking dumb. You've been in this thread for a while and you still haven't figured out how to avoid the word filter. It's probably all that soy contributing to your low IQ.

Your filter is trash and you should kill yourself.

I kek'd

garbage
We obviously are not meant to eat grass all day every day, but we aren't meant to eat raw meat all day every day either.

The meme promotes Pence and tries to make him look cool. How would you feel about someone posting a meme about Hillary killing Jews and doing backflips?

Inuits survive on a diet that 99-100% pure meat
raw fish and raw mammalian flesh because firewood is scarce and whale blubber dont last indefinitely

Alaskan niggers are the pinnacle of human health?

Inuits are snowniggers that have accomplished nothing significant ever. Do you wanna promote the was bushmen in Africa live next? Longest living and healthiest human beings on the planet are Californian Seventh Day Adventists, who are all vegetarian.

if you want to be weak, sick and low t, sure, become a fag

Maybe we should be like lizard smashing aboriginals too

It doesn't matter if you got it from a supermarket or shot it yourself. You risk getting worms from raw beef. You're better off eating a bullet than raw chicken or pork. Raw fish is safer than raw beef, but there are still risks. Holding meat over flame for 60 seconds isn't going kill the taste.

kek, Varg would approve

It’s a meme that made fun of the left throwing bitch fits about Pence’s views on the Gay Community.

Yes, that's right.

I thought it was Japanese fishermen and Neapolitan old Italian women

you can live 50 years without vegetables though they're the proof of it
also remember before the 16th century eating a diet that was 80% meat and 20% sugared fruit was common for all nobility across Europe for centuries

REMINDER THAT VEGSHILLS WILL HANG THE HIGHEST ON DOTR

Here is a comparison of Alaskans that eat processed commercial food, compared to Alaskans that have grown up on a diet of wild fish.

Who would you rather be?
Who is profiting from this?

Okinawans stopped living long when they started eating a bunch of meat after WW2. KFCs everywhere in Japan now. White Californians are now the healthiest people on the planet.

Do they have a son? I'd wager hes is a total numale.

Come and try us, meatcuck.

You can lose weight off eating only twinkies too. It's not a matter of survival, it's a matter of optimal health both on a micro and macro level. I.E. the health of your body and the health of our planet.

Processed food is bad. Good deduction, has nothing to do with meat vs plants.

These threads are very good at showing the cognitive dissonance in a self-proclaimed "open-minded" community.

You'll both be crippled faggots

About as much of a numale as Desmond Doss, I'm sure.

mate the SA was pretty Commie, he had to deal with people against his own morals in order to get ahead
But it's ok they can get what they deserve later

And you are being close minded to the idea of eating meat. You're just spreading propaganda like a Marxist soy goy.

Very Egocentric Faggot Ass Niggers

Very Egocentric Gay Ass Niggers*

I'm tired. Forgive me

Your extra chromosome is showing. I ate meat for the first 20 years of my life. It wasn't until I started focusing more on plant based foods that I started feeling much more energetic and healthier.

Give it a try for yourself instead of ignoring the evidence to entertain your taste buds with the flesh of fellow sentient beings.

not really you walk in here spouting your soyboy nonsense, getting all up in our eyes about your thing
so we like to do some devils advocate out of spite ya see, and if you realise the joke soon enough it stops there
but if you dont well then you cant even imagine the lengths we'd go to do the opposite of you

vit d production is stimulated from the sun you retard

you are literally a nigger jew

and now you're a close minded faggot who goes on imageboards and pushes pro-fag propaganda. You are a brainwashed ideologue, you live in a bubble and claim that you are being "open-minded". You probably call yourself a "free thinker", lol you fucking joke.

We were only pretending to be retarded!

I don't post for niggers like you. I post for the lurkers who could be caught in misinformation.

see

That's the point, we shouldn't be talking about "Meat vs Veg"
Its a red herring, a distraction. Just like Republican vs Democrat!

This thread is Nutritional Marxism!

Yes I am a brainwashed ideologue for looking at evidence that a plant based diet is healthier for the body and more sustainable ecologically. Sorry for triggering you! :^)

You deserve meat.

Forgot to mention my own personal experience.

We are past the point of going to an agricultural society. Don't get stuck in the past.

Oh this argument. I'll give you a hint. Your body is breaking itself down, that's why you have this energy boost and no it doesn't matter how many plants you are munching. That boost is gonna stop though and you'll get sick as fuck.

Propaganda isn't evidence, jew boy

Planting munching only is a thing of the past. Nice try.

The meatcucks in this thread are literal fat fucks who went from 400 pounds to 300 pounds on a keto diet and now they they think they're nutrition experts. Die fat fucks. Meat is poison.

t. 160 pound lean as fuck plant based eater

Sick evidence dude, your fear mongering really worked on me!

They enjoy the sensation of having a clogged colon, it's sad. They'll learn eventually, hopefully before the prostate cancer.

Show me your arms.

your post has great information and is mostly correct, I just want to add a few things.

permanent nerve and neuro damage from b12 is incredibly rare and takes years to develop (as you stated) as is usually only found in people with profound nutrient deficiencies such as alcoholics. good information, though, I suppose a fag could have a similar b12 profile as an alcoholic if they stick with their diet for years without supplementing..

you only need to spend a few minutes (I think I read 15-20 minutes but don't quote me on that) in the sun at peak exposure (noonish) during the summer months for adequate vitamin D production as long as you're white.

I thought a legume based diet was the reason our ancestors immune system got so poor and our teeth started falling out and we started getting things like rickets and arthritis

Stopped right there. Canola oil was invented in the 1970s and is gmo and shit unhealthy oil. Word of advice, don't just blindly follow an anons post no matter how helpful and insightful, always do your own research.

show me your gut fatass meatcuck

I'm not fear mongering when I speak the truth and it is funny you complain about evidence while you're not giving any in any of your posts.

I'm buffed. You first.

Show me a peer reviewed study that proves a plant based diet is healthier than any other diet. The only doctors that claim v3ganism is better are trendy hipster doctors from california who are funded by kike lobbies.

Being lean has literally always been healthy.

Meat makes you more fuller longer than grains or veggies because it has saturated and protein

haha fuckin fatass

just the fact this thread is being pummeled by a shilling barrage is the only proof I need that we're onto something here.

Instant tell. Unironically using the gay term Meatcuck.

your low effort shilling is really sad man. take a break.

t. retard

literal mongoloid here

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26853923

meatlet can't handle the realization that his colon is clogged and has parasites, sad

prove me wrong

Your welcome, only hope the info helps others on here too

we need a balance of both meats and plants, it's true we can't digest cellulose, this is in part due to most humans won't spend the amount of time needed to chew veggies for that along with our digestions processes.

most of our health problems in america started happening when we replaced lard with sugar as a flavoring agent, read ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15741266?dopt=Abstract

not a great rule, explain crocodiles.

poor baby, you fat meatcuck. we know it. get lean faggot.

Enjoy the colon cancer, flesh fag.

Jeez, this seems to be a bigger wedge issue than Christianity on this board.
Thanks for the revelation. I will be sure to remember it.

fags also tend to exercise more and smoke lessand avoid fast food, dip nigger

How about the fact that ever since I stopped eating meat, dairy, and oil I know longer have any body odor?

Could it be because I know longer have any rotting flesh in my body?

Die faster you fat ass meatcucks. We know you're fat. It's why you defend this shit so hard.

I'd link more, but you obviously will ignore them too.

Meat makes you full cause it's dense as fuck and takes more energy to digest.

I hope you don't think i'm advocating sugar user, cause i'm not.

Yfw Jews are a manifestation of parasites on this planet. Yfw parasites in your stomach alter behavior and cognitive function. Yfw you get parasites from meat.

HAHAHA wtf is this pleb shit. I said a peer reviewed study.

we have id's here

What does this thread have to do with Holla Forums?

low T soy goys like to politicize everything

jews want you to eat meat and dairy so you die faster and live a weak life.

Whole Food Plant Based eating is aryan as fuck.

It has to do with the fact that Vegetarianism is a fundamental part of National Socialism, meatkike.

Meat has estrogen

I dont eat soy

Studies show v3gans have higher testerone than meatcucks. Look it up.

Fat ass.

>he doesn't know about (((Monsanto))) pushing v3gan diets

Yeah, I read that Buzzfeed article already.

Nigga probly don't even kno bout almond milk.

I win.

lel

Mongoloid.

>>>/reddit/

We digest meat at almost 10 times the efficiency that we digest average plant material, which is why meat is higher in calories. We have a monogastric digestive system, the same as lions and wolves. Try to find any animal in the world with a mono gastric system evolved to purely eat plants.

Please tell me again how Whole Food Plant Based eating is pushed by jews. I'm curious. Please show me.

I will prove your statement and it will show if you're healthy or not.

jewishfoodhero.com/eating-a-plant-based-diet-how-to-get-started/

I don't post pics on the internet you fat fuck. What now? I'm lying about being lean. Go cry faggot.

jewishfoodexperience.com/around-world-plant-based-jewish-food/

naturalnews.com/037749_plant-based_diet_chronic_disease_prevention.html
(((NAtural News))) is owned by jews

god you are a mongoloid faggot meatcuck dimwit

Kind of off topic, but I just came across this article from the New York Times in 1939.

Add this to the accounts of HItler's food tasters, the animal welfare policies of the third reich, Goebbels diaries, and many other sources, it's clear that Hitler was an ethical Vegetarian. You can't deny this fact, you fucking kikes.

you have been proven wrong and you're still in denial. Typical Marxist soy goy

Who do you think run the meat and dairy industry you fuckin meatcucks?

Mostly white farmers

how cute, you get your memes from infowars

fatass meatcuck

LMAO, that's fucking rich. Smithfield Farms is literally owned by China.

Another newfag

hahahahahaha

dumbass meatcuck

It's because you're a skinny to the bone faggot. We know, all vegfags are because it goes against the natural diet of a human.

And what do they all do? They take extra supplements, more than a meat eater would have to.

Take some vitamine B, you'll need it.

You can choose where your money goes. The kikes have a bigger hand in the green industries though.

Soyboy.

you're fat

infowars steals memes from imageboards all of the time. They probably have a team dedicated to lurking 4chan and this site.

you are fat. get lean.

This board is turning into cuckchan.

are still selling you colon clogging trash, vegetarianism is the path of the aryan

good goy.

hahahahahahaha

wrong, cuckchan doesn't have any vegpilled aryans, while we have at least three or four in this thread alone

You're not lean your unhealthy skinny

That's untrue however. Factory meat is the trash and not all meat is factory meat. But nice try.

HOW WILL AFRICA BE DEPOPULATED IF YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO KILL A COW

Yeah, 4% almonds, 10% sugar, 92% water.

t. fat ass

cuckchan doesn't have any vegpilled aryans

They dont have any because you faggots came here.

Nice try.

shit tier logic, meatboi. me and my fag squad are gonna go door to door taking these flesh eating niggers out for good, too long have africans destroyed nature, too long have they killed innocents

they way of the fag, is the way towards a white africa

You eat meat and you're still a fat ass. Why don't try something different?

t. skinny to the bone soyboy

Show your boney arms.

This is the ideal punishment for meatcucks.

lol you fucking homo

Ok, here's my outline for your presentation OP, all you have to do is fill in the blanks.

I know you're fat because you couldn't comprehend someone not eating meat and being fit. Yes, it's entirely possible fatass.

You fat fuck. Lose weight.

I unironically have three veg@n buddies who will back me up on the DOTR, can you say the same, meatcuck?

It's actually only 2%
archive.fo/IEPAW

You scrawny twinks will be mistaken as queers and end up being hung on the DOTR.

So it's okay to kill endangered predators like tigers? Or are tigers evil for eating meat too? Or, third option and most likely, this entire thread is a D&C shitpost and you and some other goons are having a laff?

Also

If it was 100% almonds it wouldn't be a liquid, you retards. Of course it's mostly water. (not all brands have added sugar)

So what are you? 300 pounds…Or is it closer to 400?

Fat fucks give themselves away everytime.

You can also include being a fag or tranny in tribal level

You mean some brands use stevia instead of sugar? What a shocker

I'm 200 and fit, I just ate a massive blue steak with a side of potatoes, I used the blood from the steak as gravy.

hahahaha you fat fuck

No, as in some brands aren't sweetened at all, retard.

I'm 6 foot, you fucking manlet. I know you're used to weighing around 120, and you think that's normal for a guy

If you aren't 6'4, you're overweight. I bet you're a fucking manlet.

you don't shop at whole foods, do you?

it's called muscle weight

Yeah, I'm six foot too, and I'm 187, even that is a little heavy. You're a retard.

No, it's not. It's called being a fat fuck.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the BMI is completely irrelevant if you lift. You wouldn't know anything about that though

Explain Platypus

Exactly what a fat fuck would say. I bet 10 of those pounds are actually rotting meat stuck in your digestive track.

t. scrawny twink

also, what is a digestive track?

Shit source, but here's something maxim.com/maxim-man/vegetarians-fag-depressed-2017-8

Brainwashing bullshit. Eating meat is what made us human.

>look this guy has a little bicep look! see not all fags are fags :

hahahahahahahahahah

meat cucks

hahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha, yeah, sure, you got plenty of zinc from all that jiggaboo jizz you guzzle. Superpowers from radiation, too, from the Fukushima (((accident))).

Factory farms and halal/kosher slaughter are cruel, but the second and third pics still make me hungry. Especially the third, I'd like to partake in some of that meat, I'd just pass on the hotdogs.

Either a new IP or another fag. Either way, kys
Morelike peak food. Soy/flax are poison.

Not during famines

Yeah, these threads just keep popping up. They've noticed that fag threads get high PPH, lots of angry typing. I'm guilty of taking the bait, but I feel that I must defend the honor of meat-eating Aryans, and counter the soygoy narrative with my understanding of the truth.

this is blatant shilling

It's hardly a wedge issue, it's a few IPs with tons of posts promoting fagism while lots of (1)'s inject a "hah fag" into the thread, keeping it bumped.

Surprise!

No, morelike fringe, at a time when it was poorly understood.

Only factory farm meat fed soy, which most fags promote eating directly.

It fucking sucks, taste, texture, everything about it fucking sucks. Raw almonds are good to eat in moderation, but nut milk is an abomination. Coconut water cracked fresh from a coconut is delicious, but it's nothing like milk or the "coconut milk" trash you find in supermarkets. Grass-fed whole milk is the way to go, ideally it should be raw.

shill

Dude, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Uh-oh, I made a typo, I guess you aren't actually a fat fuck.

Carl Pudzer created all those bikini burger ads, surprise surprise, they also push race mixing in some of them.

It's not a typo. The "t" is nowhere near the "k" on the keyboard, you meant to type track. You claim to be some sort of health nut but you can't even get the terminology correct.

It's not a typo. The "t" is nowhere near the "k" on the keyboard, you meant to type track. You claim to be some sort of health nut but you can't even get the terminology correct.

twig

fat fuck

learn what autocorrect is

I guess soyboys don't like to be triggered

Indeed. I was.

so you're a phonefag too, wow, talk about reddit. Also, autocorrect errors aren't typos. I think you're just lying about the autocorrect to try and save face anyways.

V*gans getting added to the VX Gas megalist after this thread. Vegetarians can make a written appeal.

no, looks like the meatcucks are so triggered they need to post pics of their fat abs to prove how fit they are

lol

Typical Marxist response.

keep taking your hrt

Cry harder faggots

project harder, soy goy

Stay mad fag

(checked)
kek

OMG V3GANISM BTFO LOLOLOLOL SOY BOYS LOLOLOLOL

good goy meatcucks

When soyboys have to troll this hard. Keep trolling. I'm almost done with your woman, fags.

literally every advertisement on talmudvision for food is selling meat

literally nearly every person, ad, government, industry tells you to eat meat you dumbass meatcuck

lol

you see advertisements for organic grass fed venison?

Where are all of these meat commercials you speak of? I literally never see any.

holy shit you actually are retarded

yeah the fat fuck that could kill 100 of you

Where? When? I never see meat ads. I never see government officials telling me to eat meat. What country do you live in where they do this?

and will die of a heart attack at 47

lol meatcuck

show me all of these meat ads. Do you watch the meat channel or something?

The foods I see are only ice cream and chocolate junk food

Are you retarded? Have you seen a KFC ad before? Have you looked at governement food pyramids? Fuckin fatfuck meatcuck

It would be terrible if someone were to post people eating meat to trigger soyboy.

lol you're so easy to trigger

kek
"Michael Clarke Duncan Dies From Heart Attack, Despite Being ‘Healthy’ Vegetarian"
archive.is/OXY3r

vegetarians eat meat products you intelligent meatcuck

Colonel Sanders did nothing wrong

good one meatcuck

t. Zio-Marxist soy goy

literally what?

Exactly this. Not sure if these teeth posters are d&c shills or just fucking retards, but this is the simplest answer. We don't have tiny canines because we are supposed to eat bananas like a fucking monkey, but because we don't have to puncture a thrashing gazelle's jugular with our teeth. We used pointy sticks.

Ya, dairy and eggs are meats products. Surprising, eh? stupid meatcuck

this

are you mentally ill? no wait I already know

I would like everyone to take a moment and put themselves into the mind of these fag shills who unironically believe that peak physical health means being a 5'8 120lbs 6% bodyfat skeleton who might be able to 1RM a 80% bodyweight deadlift on a good day. Meanwhile they call well built athletic men in the ~12-18% bodyfat range "Fat." These meak fags idolize bodybuilders who they will never look like and hurl insults at powerlifters they will never lift like. I honestly can't imagine living life in such a constant state of catastrophic butthurt like these fags do every day.

ok, so you are retarded. thanks.

You're fat

You think "meat products" are products that come out of animals made out of meat. You have the mind of a pre-schooler.

Yeah you know it isn't except in your mind

Eggs are unfertilized periods ya dingus

hahahahahahahahaha

meatcucks make me laugh

hahahahahahahaha

today i learn milk is not derived from meat

hahahahahahahaha

Hey fag, riddle me this:

If fossil fuels come from once living animals, wouldn't it be against v3ganism to use petroleum and petroleum based products?

I guess all the semen you guzzle is meat then

hahahahahahaha

I don't make a habit of ingesting petroleum you dumb fuck

good one fag, you're still an idiot

Cool meme dude!
Seriously you cock knocker normies were warned to stay in your containment /cbts/ larp board. Keep this shit up and we'll fucking wreck you niggers.

so? v3gans don't ingest fur suits, but they are against wearing them

hahahaha keep digging deeper you fat fuck

Gross, this guy doesn't even lift.

meatcuck

it's a relevant point, but you can't answer because it conflicts with your current way of living.

It's not relevant in a discussion regarding nutrition and diet, which is the discussion we are having hahahahahahaha

hahahahaha

meatcuck

hahahahahaha

all that fat you eat is rotting your brain friendo

coming from someone who thinks milk is a meat product

Turn off the computer and go live in a cave you hypocrite

hahahahahahaha

[Nervous laughter]

anyone else notice how any time fagism is brought up the same faggot uploads his massive folder of shitty charts and graphs he made? You aren't convincing anyone

OP here.
I was playing Yakuza Kiwami while eating clementines and when I come back here…
HOLY SHIT
So far:
I thank every user who contributed.
I've taked your sauce but I wont quote you too many posts
For the soyboys, do you realize theses guys are so weak on T that even if they came in Holla Forums, they'll probably hang out in (((leftypol))), Holla Forums or even /cuck/?
And what the actual fuck with ultra fags and meatcuck stuff?
Eat meat, but not every fucking day I do but I eat mostly chicken and eggs to get more proteins and get fit

And seriously, even meat is a subject with jews?
If you see them everywhere, why don't you start killing them?
At least 25% of this thread is the same arguments but formulated in a different way.
Seriously, what the fuck? Even my nugget is shaking!

Dairy products or milk products are a type of food produced from or containing the milk of mammals, primarily cattle, water buffaloes, goats, sheep, camels, and humans.[1][2][3] Dairy products include food items such as yogurt, cheese, and butter.[4][5] A facility that produces dairy products is known as a dairy, or dairy factory.[6] Dairy products are consumed worldwide, with the exception of much of East and Southeast Asia and also some parts of central Africa.[7]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dairy_product

lol

Food derived from animals =/= meat

are you retarded?

I think you mean "animal products"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/fagism

*v3ganism

They aren't

whgbetc.com/petro-products.pdf

Cults contain many different sects. Some may obstain from only eating animals whereas others may apply this to other areas of their lives.

so you admit, you're not a true fag, just a trendy one.

dumbass meatcucks

I sure hope this is a fucking leftpol slide. Fucking degenerates.

dude when I was a pantry cook in portland a few years ago I would literally eat probably an ounce of raw meat every shift I worked. For 2 years. Each order of steak tartare was cut, minced, and seasoned by hand to order - and I had to taste each order to make sure the salt, citrus, and vinegar was all in balance. Never got sick once. Ofc as the other poster said it has to be high quality, we were using 50/lb free range grass fed beef from the top "micro" slaughter house in state though too.

meatcuck

I have a well-rounded diet that consists of meat, fish, dairy, fruits and vegetables. I was just trying to add to the conversation is all.

no, it's v3ganism, you dumb shit

Really makes you think. Reported and deported, ban evading kike.

Correlation =/= Causation

I think it's less that a fag diet turns you into a nuMale. Rather, most existing nuMales happen to be drawn to fag diets

Are all average American are this retarded? Seriously, I thought that it would have been nice if I move to America for the guns and weed, but if it's only dumb nigger stuff coming at you like this, I'd rather move to poland, at least I could get a qt for being French.

It was starting nice at first, but some shills think they're hot shit.

Excuse me, but what did I say that was so retarded? I'm genuinely curious. I had thought it was common knowledge that there are "fags" who don't eat animal products as well as "fags" who don't use any sort of animal product whatsoever.

They don't actually know anything about v3ganism.

woops, wrong quote, was looking for

I definitely eat meat and am not supporting vegetarianism or anything in any way, but Ive seen the teeth argument go to its full conclusion before, and theres more tiers than just herb and carnivore. I believe its called Fruigivore or something, our teeth are like Monkeys, who dont eat meat.

Is this what American education looks like, or is this a shillflood? Vegetarian life is no problem because there is enough plant life existing that has all the nutrients that you would also find in meat. The reason so many Vegfags are ill or low test is because these morons don't know shit about diets. If you remove meat from your diet, you have to replace it with vegetables that have the nutrients you would get from meat, and almost every lefty beta faggot forgets this. Every single vegetarian i've ever met was surprised when i told them the same thing, they just don't think of finding lacking nutrients in a bigger variety of vegetables. I eat meat because it's a tasty luxury, but you can absolutely healthily live without it. And while veg-ans are completely retarded with their treehugging ideology, technically they could all the nutrients too if they weren't stupid lefty kids.

Enjoy your meat but don't create a false consensus that you need it to live healthily.

Well done

The average American is not a fag shill. However, the average American is pretty 'dumb' because the kiked education system doesn't teach European history, at all. It teaches ancient Mesopotamia, Greece and Rome, then it skips directly to Jamestown and Massachusetts Bay. If you ask 9/10 Americans what the Thirty Years War is, they've never heard of it.
>throwing away your pristine western European genome by breeding a Slav
Beta af. Also, I think it's in America that you'd more likely "get a qt for being French", in Eastern Europe it's morelike "get a qt for having $".

Some of them don't even eat honey because it's 'wrong to steal it from the bees' or something lmfao… it's called fucking rent

We have monkey-like teeth because monkeys are our closest animal relatives, other than niggers. We have adapted to eat meat (and dairy) since we have diverged from monkeys, so "muh frugivore teeth" is not an argument.

You do need it to live healthily, in fact. You can't get enough protein, amino acids, creatine, zinc, iron, etc. without it. There is no healthy way to get the protein, beans are okay in moderation but the amount you'd need is not healthy.

mire this captcha btw

To understand why they eat this way, and push it on others, you would have to understand their political beliefs, personal shortcomings, etc. and how they relate.
They love to be reliant on outside sources. Regardless if it is the globalised soy exporting and importing business, corporate vitamin suppliers, "local farms" (I have been to local farmer's markets in commiefornia and the "local farms" are usually a small group of degenerates that grow a small amount of whatever will grow easy and sell it for inflated prices) and the government to hopefully push the reliance to everyone.
Just looking at that list of vitamins they must take, which is far from complete, you can see that they deliberately made a choice to be unfit for survival if any real problem arose. The same way a lot are still reliant on their middle class parents to fund their entire life well in to their 30s because they made poor choices, they extend that reliance to what they eat.
Some people are sheep out of ignorance, these are sheep out of choice. Afraid of having to make choices, afraid of survival, afraid of failure.
Also, sickliness is a matter of pride for these people. It extends to the homosexuals with AIDs. They pride themselves on every way they make themselves weak because, instead of bothering to become strong in any way, they made weakness a good thing in their minds.
The kike convinced an entire generation of people to raise little boys with nothing more than hugs and handouts, in turn, those children grew up unable to care for themselves beyond what they knew.
They are the weakest and least self reliant of any generation of humans before them, and it shows through their food choice.

here's the captcha rip

You're either a liar or you're retarded. Get educated you dumb fuck.

It's not about needing meat.
It's about educate dumb niggers and cucks.
Also, I don't see a carnivore giving a fuck about the life he've take, so why should I?
It is because I'm human? Let me laugh, we've been eating meat since dawn of time. It's not about quantity but quality.

You, shut the fuck up, all you have done since the beggining of this thread was to shitpost, so don't try to act wise just because an user started to make sense for your cause. You're a piece of shit in a high horse and you should consider offing yourself.

That's sad. But at least there is some peoples who still think educating yourself out of the US can be usefull.
Well, if I go to Poland for a trip and I get a qt Balkan girl eastern Europe is not slave Europe for some parts back, it's both for being French and have € since Poland is a shithole when it come to paycheck.
For a US girl, I will mostly have a blowjob, then an STD. I don't say all your women are whores, but a big percent is. So better protect my dick, since you only have one.

Niggers don't even understand that eating meat destroys your organs with toxins. So many body builders die at a young age while veg@ns will live to be 70+ and healthy.

It might have been okay 100 years ago ON OCCASION but with todays environmental waste, it's not necessary.

Believing jewish lies, shiggy

Lastly, valuing nature yet destroying it via the meat industry is incredibly hypocritical. National Socialism is about respecting nature to the fullest. Destroying the planet and mass slaughtering animals is the complete opposite, it's satanic. Your parasites in your stomach want you to eat more meat.

cry more bitch, btw your memes are so fucking shit that it's hilarious. gtfo for real you're not good at this.

user please each time i see that image i die a bit inside.

source?
UHHH FUCK YOU UHH SOURCES ARE JEWISH FUCK YOU FUCK ME UP THE ASS PLEASE BLOW ME UP IN DYNAMITE SOUND Xddd LMAOOOO

Quiet your autism nigger. Which of my claims do you want a source for? I've provided sources in my earlier posts, btw.

Don't talk about NatSoc to defend your point, you're making yourself look like a fool.
Being vegetarian is respectable.
Being fag is despicable.

Go kiss a incoming train, now.

Today, you'll remember.

MUH MEAT CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

There is more than just beans nigger. Open a fucking encyclopedia and just take a look at how much vegetables earth has. There is the right vegetable for every nutrient and the right mix will give you the perfect amount of nutrients. It's just more convenient to eat one type of meat instead of mixing up vegetables, but the important factor is you can. You just have to be more careful about your diet and use your head.

If they're treehugging cucks that won't kill because of pussyfication, then at least educate them on nutrients.

Can we stop catfighting over fags and help OP with his homework?

the kosher bosher "eating meat destroys your organs with toxins" claim.

fag

The only reason so many athletes are dying so quickly is because of steroid use, and over Carbohydrate loading to to maximise the storage of glycogen which is then converted into glucose and fructose in the liver

Nutrition sperg here. I'm not a fag, but that's because it doesn't, retard. Lack of vitamin b12 damages you, and that can be created from soil bacteria and sold in pills.

you think there's a magic divide between "plant protein" and "animal protein"?

It does not. Take a biochem or even nutrition class in your shitty college before you speak again.

Nobody with a real education would say "soy blocks testosterone".

Soy contains phytoestrogens that are also present in other beans that are commonly eaten all over the world, and they have no influence on human testosterone levels unless you eat an amount that is flat out absurd.

The very fact that you think trashing a fucking DIET is "redpilling the normies away from liberalism" speaks wonders. Why don't you say something about Religion of Cuck™ or race, you cowardly nigger

So the whole reason a real thread died is so the newest word filter could be pushed out and this is how you do it? So V EGAN is now fag

No. Mostly just the protein deprived ones.

no, it's time to turn this thread into a homo motel thread.

Your clogged colon makes you look pathetic.
Enjoy your cancer user

nutritionfacts.org/video/dead-meat-bacteria-endotoxemia/
Toxins build up in your liver, and once your liver is over-loaded they seep into the rest of your body.

This might be a more esoteric point, but meatlets tell me why there are a good amount of slaughterhouses built on ley lines?

This nigger the whole thread
At least I'm not the only one who have seen thus this jewery.

Sadly, it's even worst than that.
They eat fag, because it's fucking trendy.
If it was only vegetarianism, I would mind since I was interested by nearly being one I say "nearly" because in Europe, you have some delicatessen and cheese, my god, it's a sin for the animal and for the gourmet world to say no

Don't worry fam, I've already have all the infos I've needed for my counterarguments.
It's all about getting out the shills and bring some animation to this board for now one.

Get down of your high horse, get on a stool and hang yourself for not lurking enough.

So, why no give them free cumbuckets?
It's fag and full of good, non animal protein, and since they like sucking themselves so much, it will not bother them.
BTW, do you think fag dykes eat pussy?

IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

t. human parasite

your liver completely rejuvenates every 6 months and slaughter houses aren't built on ley lines ancient megaliths are

What you don't know is that you're biggest faggot in this thread.

what a fag

You're right, if you can't get good milk (grass fed pasture raised cows milk) dony get it at all, but if you can then its fine to drink. And yes, you can save it.

t. Marxist Zio-soy goy

holy shit you're even more autistic than the OP.

"Fuck veg because I feel bad if somebody doesn't like cheese"

I eat seafood and dairy just fine but 99% of everything you niggers say about their diet is flat out false from a biochem perspective. No one who even read a single undergrad nutrition textbook would make such shitty arguments

He is the OP lol

Don't worry about my cancer tho, I'm smoking enough of my own shit every night to prevent anything like that.
But you should worry about your brain tumor, because you starting to say some senseless shit.

go back to >>>Holla Forums sucking some cocks with your board owner you piece of shit.

I'm the OP, you fucktard.

no it isn't, soy contains isoflavones that mimic estrogen, kale picks up radioactive particles better than any plant and the copper they put on it as an organic fag safe pesticide is toxic I could go on and on

You're the retard. Consider:

Now you ask, ok but what about supplements? Well…

This deficiency also has been proven to cause autism.
No sources because OP is Halal croissant muncher

What kinda Holla Forums faggot does a school presentation on why v3ganism is horrible? Hitler was borderline v3gan you fucking mongoloid. You're really a disgrace.

If your liver is being compounded with toxins like most normalfags have, there is no hope for your liver regenerating. If you cleanse and detox you are an outlier, and doing yourself a disservice by eating more toxic meat.

organic whole food plant based =/ Monsanto-pushed GMO soy diet

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3132069/
Is your cognitive dissonance preventing you from reading comprehension?

Animals are supplemented Vitamin D you mongoloid. It's not like you need to eat meat to get it.

Mongoloid

Oh shit, that is sad. He should drop out of school and commit sepukku over a bowl of miso soup.

I said the same thing in my own post.

But in doses that a human will actually eat:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106

Some plants are bad for you if grown a certain way. Holy shit how novel.

Anything will kill you if you eat enough of it.

I could go on comparing vegetables and meat in terms of pesticides present in them, how much soy, wheat and corn is used to feed beef cattle, coconuts having a huge amount of saturated fat.
It's all just pointless and retarded if you're going to make sweeping generalizations about food groups.

Are you going to limit your intake of vegetables because Mexicans sprayed copper on some kale plants?

Give me one reason to believe those "Leylines" are even a thing at all. You can make any line and a map and a few of the scattered slaughterhouses would look roughly close to it.

Already told by an user but still, thank you for your contribution.
As for the halal croissant part:
I love pork but I eat it reasonably because I privilege quality instead of quantity.

Read the fucking OP, I'm from /k/.
But a guess a commie fag like you can't even read correctly.
(check'd)
And that's the difference between you and me fam.
My best friend's brother have a biological chicken farm and it's damn good, even if he's a little borderline hippy and local honey producers are in top shape in France if they are in the good area.
Again, Quality, not quantity.

kek "leylines". This is some David Icke tier faggotry.

than ask /k/ to do your homework for you you piece of shit

I personally eat meat but don't care if someone doesn't.

I just want to save my fucking race and gas the kikes.

There's a concerted effort to ostracize v3gan national socialists

Hence the "soy boy" meme pushed by infowars

Still insulting your way to make a point kid?

You know I'm right here?
And, you lost me.

Don't worry, the next one is "how to get rid of an annoying commie cocksucker"
I guess plenty of people will help me with this one.

If you can't resonate with the idea of jews committing mass blood sacrifice on key energetic points on our planet, you are too low vibration for me to persuade you.

I do not have as much of a problem with well grown and well fed farms that produce meat. Quality over quantity, agreed. The problem is when millions of animals are slaughtered every day to feed peoples baseless consumption. It's entertainment for them, not nourishment.

The bee thing is very concerning tbh. If they go, so do we.

That's not even a thing, you fucking idiot.

You admitted to the grave shame of being French, but I didn't say I was a burger I'm worse Also that's a shit meme to D&C the burgers.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

how new are you?

You can be both a v3gan and a national socialist, but "v3gan national socialism" isn't a thing. It's not a movement and it never was. You are a LARPing faggot.

I can't just believe whatever because it feels like it could be plausible. What's next, earth is flat because you smoked a blunt and saw the truth?

The sort of magic I believe in manifests in the real world

god you are such a jew

you've been projecting throughout this entire thread, jew.

"Miso
is a traditional Japanese seasoning produced by fermenting soybeans with salt and koji and sometimes rice, barley, or other ingredients. The result is a thick paste used for sauces and spreads, pickling vegetables or meats, and mixing with dashi soup stock to serve as miso soup called, a Japanese culinary staple."

Due to its fermentation, it's one of the top sources of vitamin K2.

Look at me. I'm doing your homework for you because you don't know shit about nutrition.

You know what he meant. Stop being a hair-splitting kike.

It's definitely a fringe theory that I am still learning more about, I'm not espousing it as concrete evidence by any means.

The earth is hollow, anyway.

doesnt take smoking a blunt for anyone to observe any day of the week using scientific method clearly earth is flat and motionless
8ch.net/flathorizon

hahahaahah

did i even use the term "v3gan national socialism"? No, I said there is a concerted effort to ostracize the national socialists who are v3gan.

you playing the jew word games again jew

hahaha you are so fuckin stupid

and yes also hollow… RIP Adm Byrd

see

if there's any proof that jews dont want us to be fags it's been your posts in this thread. thank you for that.

I've proven you wrong so many times by using your own words it's hilarious. Yet you still try to take the high ground. It's pretty pathetic.

Yes, goy, continue to eat meat! It won't clog your colon and destroy your body. We promise.

I agree for the free slaughtered solution.
It's a genocide that happen every fucking day while we can't do something about it.
But it's not about meat consumption, it's about this degenerate way of life that globalism have made.
The dehumanization.
And it's because I know who give me meat, dairy and honey that I won't stop consume it, because it's good quality.
But when I see kebabs eating kebab every day, nignogs at the KFC and millenials at McDonald, it's where I draw the line.
It's honorable to save the animals, but let me eat my meat without telling me that I will get cancer from the chicken I saw grown up.

As for the bees, if they go, we'll deserve what's going to drop on our faces.

Actually I'm 10% french 40% Spanish 25%Italian 25% Russian by blood and 100% European. and white as fuck if you doubt But it's still funny to see some burger butthurt when they are the ones talking about muh whiteness.

Thank you mister weeaboo, do you want a lecture about baguette or do you want to go fuck yourself?

That’s called steroids

hahahahahaha jew, like someone else said, you're a hairsplitting kike. It's very obvious.

t. v3gan national socialist™

I know. You're worst fear kikeboy.

Meh, you're D&Cing when you're a mutt too. If skin is white, IQ is high and no Jewish features I call that white. You're probably white, just not the sharpest tool in the shed.

OP, you're a massive faggot. That said, I'm a bit taken a back and slightly impressed that your shit thread has garnered so many fuggin repplies. You struck a vein with Holla Forums for sure, wouldn't be suprised if shill's try to adapt some of the rhetoric from this thread for D&C in the future. >muh sweet potato fries
All joking aside, OP is still a massive faggot. First of all, why would you EVER want to reveal your power level to someone as minuscule as a fucking teacher? I know frogland is pretty shit right now bro and that's gotta hit you square in the feels, but you need to be a little more emotionally mature right now. Some leftist hag cunt of a teacher is not worth you risking your future, always play it safe bro. I'm just saying don't lose your spaghetti and go full 1488 throwing up roman salutes in class over stupid shit. There are muzzies in your streets and suburbs that deserve your anger a lot more.
If you can present your paper without revealing your power level more power too you bud, but this takes more time and effort in crafting your arguments. Don't just focus on soy in foods. Tie in the use of plastics in society and their xenoestrogenic properties. BPA, BPB, how common these types of chemicals are, receipt paper etc. etc. If you really wanna take it even farther talk about how water processing facilities in major urban cities weren't built to filter hormones like estrogen from birth control and now it's now building up in the water supply.
Don't just attack your enemy, paint them a picture of why society has failed them. Let them come to their own conclusions rather then trying to force rhetoric down their throat. neuralplasticity has its limits, but even hardcore sjw feminist cunts can swallow the truth…..but they have to find it themselves, they're too stubborn and cunty to let anyone "show" them the truth.

All I can say is, when I switch to plant based diet, I felt 100X better. I have a very spiritual perspective on the entire situation, and that is my path. As long as you aren't chugging garbage daily you'll probably be fine.

when did you first discover the V3gan National Socialist party?

If god didn't want us to eat animals then god wouldn't have made them out of protein rich meat. Your teacher is most likely a vefag cunt and you should just lie and agree with all of its viewpoints to get an A in the class and move. the. fuck. on.

Dude, you already revealed that you didn't know there are many national socialists who are v3gans.

you're either so fucking new or you're a jew. either way get the fuck out of here you piece of shit.

I know, but I'm talking about V3gan National Socialism. You're the one who opened my eyes to this ideology.

How was I projecting?

You think this guy looks healthy? lmao

thank you, /thread

top kek

Sit down kid, it's not polite to interrupt your teacher.

Now for my next lesson:
While studies are inconsistent on this topic, double blind studies have not shown normal soy intake to lower testosterone in men.

However, due to modern Jew factory farming methods, commercial dairy now has estrogen. If you drink too much milk, you'll get a beer gut.
This should not be construed to mean that you can't build muscle on milk, but meme shit like GOMAD is probably a bad idea for your health.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
DESIGN:
MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S):
RESULT(S):
CONCLUSION(S):

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Modern genetically improved dairy cows continue to lactate throughout almost the entire pregnancy. Therefore, recent commercial cow's milk contains large amounts of estrogens and progesterone. With regard to the exposure of prepubertal children to exogenous estrogens, the authors are particularly concerned about commercial milk produced from pregnant cows. The purpose of the present study was therefore to examine concentrations of serum and urine sex hormones after the intake of cow milk.

RESULTS:

Oh okay, did Hitler practice V3gan National Socialism?

he does know. he's just a jew trying to propagate the "soy boy" meme to get other national socialists to hate v3gans. he's really dumb though so he's actually helping us haha

how do I join the VNS party?

Yes, and Goebbels himself said it was an important view of his and that he would focus on it after the war efforts, which sadly never came.

Kikes gonna kike. Muh semantics.

Greatest soyim

GEE IT SURE WOULD BE NICE IF THERE WEREN'T ALWAYS 4+ HOUR LAPSES BETWEEN WHEN MODERATION BOTHERS TO SHOW UP AND DO THEIR JOBS

Nice. Where can I read about VNS? I can't seem to find it on a google search

No he was a bad goy and consumed glorious butter from hand churned Aryan qt's and genetically superior Third Reich milker cows. Seriously though how did you not know he was a vegetarian?

These guys are telling me he practiced VNS, I never knew that. I'm trying to ask them where I can learn about VNS.

shit really? I'm gonna need some sauce on that user

fagism is an aspect of National Socialism. Don't be so rigid, I see what you are trying to do.

I want to learn about VNS though. You keep avoiding my question. Where can I learn about the VNS party in germany back in the 40's?

you argue like a jew. and i thank you for that. now everyone can see that WFPB eating is the way forward.

So doktor.
I have the Iberian skin type:
White normally, get easy tan and not burning in the sunlight.
IQ:135
Jew: in my basement, waiting for the stumführer.

I'm not from Holla Forums I'm from /k/. I don' hide, I convert nice and politely.
Living in the country area. Paris can and will burn, I'll be a release for every French man since it's the source of all filth and problem in our country I've gone in my native mountains after the election of Macron, waiting the happening to go full innawood
But thanks for worrying user, you're welcome in the Alps if you want.

Mister; Cheese, Baguette and Delicatessen with wine are part of my culture.
Don't be so (((INTOLERANT)))

I told you, it's not a party itself. It's an aspect of the movement. Getting caught up in labels and identity politics like a typical kike, oy vey.

why can't you just link me to a site that talks about the VNS? I honestly want to join it but I know nothing about it.

but a730d4 told me it was an ideology, now he's calling me a jew because I know nothing about it.

cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/cebp/13/11/1736.full.pdf

Even then you're very limited to what you can eat. The issue is that a century ago 70% or more of people were farmers now the remaining < 10% of farmers need to sustain an every larger population.

look into Margot Woelk.

He didn't. He was regarding NatSocs who are fag. You are the one twisting his words like a kike.

hey jew, you are the one who first used the term "v3gan national socialism". thank you for arguing like a kike. you have revealed your nose.

Here's one for the GRASS FED meme:
It costs more to feed them corn. Corn isn't fed to them their whole lives. Corn is fed at the final few months before slaughter to marble the meat and add weight. When corn gets too expensive, they'll buy hard candy instead (candy canes, mints, etc).
GRASS FED being more expensive is a jewish scam. It literally costs less to feed them grass!

It's easy to grow a vegetable garden and keep chickens. If you need anything else, you can buy from other local growers. If you live in an apartment or in a large city you need to move, obviously.

I'll direct you back to the same post:

You keep denying it, yet it's right there in black and white. There is no memory hole for you to throw it away in.

was replying to

see:

Muh identity politics

fuck these word filters, honestly

kike on, my friend, kike on

"Grow your own food to avoid poisons" is libertarian autism. Ruining the food supply should bring a swift train ride to a concentration camp

V3gan National Socialism is an ideology. It must be or else he wouldn't have phrased it that way. He would have just said NatSocs who are V3gan

teach me about VNS

Maybe it's just that I don't need to reply to every post with "hahaha" or "lmao" like a passive aggressive cuck.

There is nothing wrong with growing your own food, it's not practical but there's nothing wrong with it, and if it were more practical, I'd certainly advocate for it.

Projecting your need to believe in an ideology and muh identity politics.

All of my posts have had substance, unlike yours here.

fuck you kike

you don't know what it's like to have too must testosterone. IT. FUCKING. SUCKS.

i actually wish i were a soy goy.

Okay fair enough. Just teach me about VNS then, or link me to a site.

Good for you OP, I'm glad for you. And honestly I wish I could join you in the Alps, the Jean Paine composting method was a major inspiration in motivating me to leave the city, find a new profession, and live innawoods like community.
I don't really deal with leftists much anymore but out of habit I'm always on guard around normies.
Good luck in the aftermath, I had no idea bad things really were until seeing a few videos last week. Many of my faggot fellow citizens like to trash talk frogland, but I'll never forget how you were there for us during our first revolution when we needed you. Let me know if you need a hand or some ammo when the day comes and I'll be there for you brother.

You are full of shit. You must bulk up on your fiber big time to be so full of it.
I've been on a near meat-only VLC diet more than once, and each time I was on it I was more regular, less urgent, more satisfied on far less volume of food, no loss of energy, etc. With a meat-only diet, I can sit on my ass all day and lose weight. What's that? No power-walking my morbidly obese ass off on the treadmill for an hour to lose 2 pounds a month so I'm a cheater?!! If I were a body builder I'd inject low levels of testosterone so you think I'm impressed by "hard work?" "Hard work" is a sign of a sucker who'll do anything to get what he wants rather than adjust what he wants. One should have to "work hard" for very few things.

do you even realize how jewish you argue? no fucking national socialist would debate like this? You are actually this stupid?

Just give me a link. I am willing to become like you. I want to embrace VNS.

Here, nigger: aryanism.net/culture/fagism/

If I was full of shit i'd have no fiber. Tell me more about this meat only diet of yours.

Oh, what I mean by meat is steak. 70-75% kcal/day from ANIMAL fat, 25-30% kcal/day from ANIMAL proteins, trace kcal/day carbs (

that link doesn't work. Tell me the basic principles of VNS so I can get started

V3gan national socialism are national socialists who are v3gan

got anymore word games, jew?

You could try writing for buzzfeed to see if it solves the issue.

I just read the second half of your rambling. So you are saying you'd rather settle for shit in life instead of working hard to achieve your goals? What a nigger.

replace fagism with v e g a n i s m. or you can google whole food plant based diet.

no, I'm talking about the V3gan National Socialist German Worker's party established back in the early 1900's

yeah but I want to learn about the true VNS principles laid out by Hitler.

For now, it's time to let lefties drink their own poison, the fun part taking back cities will come a little later.

t. the link I shared, you lazy nigger kike

that's not VNS though, that's just national socialism. I'm talking about the VNS ideology.

See but basically I intermittent-fast all day (if all day REAL cream in coffee doesn't count) except when I eat in the afternoon, where I have a steak (3/4" thick, Ribeye/Porterhouse/NY). Sometimes on some days I'll throw in some dark greens, though broccoli and brussels are my favorite. If I don't feel like steak one night, I eat 4-6 eggs. Sometimes I'll buy chicken or something else but otherwise it's beef. I did eat more cheese but it seems to irritate me for some reason and caused runny stools, but otherwise beef is great.
It feels like high fiber fucks with my gut. Like, big urgency with no passing, pain, etc, if I have a shitload of refried beans or something, or if I have a shitload of wheat-product (like flour tortilla, bread). I don't have constipation issues unless I eat lots of grains like pasta.
I eat about 4x the salt I normally do when on-diet. Because no blood sugar, no insulin. Because no insulin, kidneys don't get the signal to hold onto sodium so I'll piss off all my electrolytes and have difficulty retaining water if I don't up my salt. This phenomenon is well known in the keto-sphere.

I should mention, I start off the diet eating a shitload but by week 2 my portion is in half and I'm already down to mostly 1 meal a day from 2-3 + snacks. Blood sugar/insulin cycle is what keeps the morbidly obese well… morbidly obese.

The coffee explains it. I feel bad for your organs, man.

Typical fag

tell me about the ideology known as V3gan National Socialism. Please

Let me guess, you also think humans originated in Africa…

No one said it is an ideology, that is your kike projection speaking. Bye.

Intentionally vague poppycock.

a730d4 said it was a movement and that infowars was trying to take them down. He calls it "V3gan National Socialism". It sounds awesome but I can't find any info about it, that's why I'm asking you guys.

Let me guess, you think God created man?

You are clearly retarded
Oh yeah? Mine are clearly piled up above the water level. These are daily massive dumps
- - - - - - - -
I do it for health reasons - no other reasons. My Blood Work numbers are way better since I went V.E.G.A.N.
I am/was type 2 Diabetic. I lost 30+ pounds in less than 3 months, I fit into my old clothes, and my blood sugar doesn't get nearly as high anymore. I barely use insulin anymore. The cholesterol from the meats, cheeses, and eggs were blocking my body's cells from interacting with the insulin that I naturally produced. My wife like my dick better too.
BTW, I don't give a fuck about the dolphins and elephants. They can all die for all I care. Fuck them.

I'm loving you, kikey. Keep at it. Thanks.

I do hope 2018 will be remembered as the great year of salt mining when all their false illusions came crashing down around them.

Nah. Your response to my first post was entirely lacking in substance, made a huge logical leap, and demonstrated your limited mastery of vocabulary. That's why I don't bother putting effort into my posts. That's also why I'm in no hurry to respond to any of your posts.

Funny, I went from pre-diabetic to non diabetic, and I went from 300 to almost 250 before Thanksgiving got the best of me the first time last year. Started again last month and had steak for thanksgiving this year :^)

hey man, i'm just trying to learn about VNS, no need to be a dick.

VNS is for faggots, it's all about CarnivoreNS!

WOW YOU LOST WEIGHT BECAUSE YOU STOPPED STUFFING OVER 60 POUNDS OF GARBAGE INTO YOUR MOUTH A DAY, AMAZING

YOU LITERALLY COULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING BY EATING MCDONALDS AND YOU'RE ACTING LIKE YOU ACHIEVED SOMETHING

lol no one sperg's out just quite like him do they? It's like a whale call….so strange and out of the blue you can't help but notice it.
captcha: iasmdz

omg you are retarded. kys plz

do you know about VNS?

I went from 253 to 221. I'm 6'7" though

5'9"

Why are there so many mutts even discussing 'National Socialist fagism' when they are not even allowed in the movement unless they worship Nordic Germanic Aryans as their overlords?

Start kissing the feet of fag Germans or buzz off. The ideology is first and above all else Pro German. The lowest German National Socialist is better than whatever you have to offer in the movement and always will be.

By the way Hitler in the Table Talks mentioned his interest in Raw fagism. The diet was simply not possible until the 1960s. Considering the fact he died in 1945 - one can presume he is not a fag.

I feel disgusted even reading the comments here by all you Amerimutt quadroons and mestizos. I actually have a puking feeling in my throat. You were all banned from the movement in 1935 for a reason. We are allied to Native Americans, not you untermenschen. Go eat your McDonalds and hurry that heart attack along.

horrible

> CarnivoreNS!
>not being a HyperCarnivoreNS!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercarnivore

you have no idea how badly i want to fuck you up the ass right now

actually no never mind why would i do that when i attract cute boys like pic related

yes i know i should be shot on sight

You change v3gan to 'fag'. Wow, really mature little American boys we have here. Almost ready for grade four.

You really are not better than your African American population. I can tell you all have a little Congo in you.

revised by Zionist kikes

fuck off, jude

humans evolved to be able to eat a diet of pretty much anything tbh imho no homo

not according to followers of VNS

You sound like a very weak and bitchy man

Touché!

I think I might give HCNS a try, since no one here seems to know anything about VNS.

I actually went to university unlike anyone here and did a year three course entirely dedicated to National Socialism, then a year four course on David Irving (Bombing of Dresden). David Irving happens to be the one who disproved the holohoax gas chambers. He also read all the original Table Talk notes to compare them to the translation and confirmed they are real. Infact you can go and read them in original German if you want to. He interviewed multiple people who were present during the talks to be extra sure.

See what having an education can do, you anti-German lying American filth? You would actually be shot in the German Reich for lying about Hitler. I do not believe most of you know what the ideology is. You are considered Jewish parasitical maggots at best and your lying proves it time and time again. You are not allowed in. Get out or get a bullet in your skull, your choice.

These tired old anti-German lies coming out of you Americans are getting stale. Your 45% European country ruled by Jews is not really worth our time.

the fuck are you implying faggot, you eat your boyfriend's cum for breakfast?

You sound like a hard working chump.

t. Marxist

t. communist who doesnt understand racial history or National Socialism

I voted against welfare, but I'm not stupid enough to say no to a free dollar :^) .

I can understand people being unhappy with the word filter and expressing their disdain, but holy shit! You fags keep justifying it with your snark and passive aggression. Doesn't even matter to me if fag diets are the way to go or not, you fags speak like huge homosexuals. That's enough to convince me to stay away. This entire thread is full of effeminate mannerisms.

and here is the "How to make yourself look like a Complete Dumb ass" starter kit.

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

When you try to win an argument by saying that hard work is stupid, you are bitchy and you have lost

Lol I also just put it together that this would imply he learned about National Socialism in a country where its illegal to learn about National Socialism or factually discuss anything good about it. What a complete retard.

er, you may want to add some exercise in there bud…

I'm a vegetarian, does that make me a fag too?

Sad to see this site has also fallen to the same levels of discourse as halfchan's Holla Forums.

Fair enough.

As far as I know, no.

No need. I'm on my steak diet. I lose 6 pounds a month sitting on my ass on this diet.

well I'm sure the people they did the study on weren't all detoxing and their livers were regenerating fine

Where do I learn about racial history - in an American high school where none of the students are even Nordic? I am 99.5% Nordic, you hexadecaroon. Go comb your afro. It is a joke to even think I need to learn something from your foreign trailerpark carved out of Mexico.

Also why would a Communist be making racist statements? The Bolshevik party outright banned vegetarianism. You are not that bright (aka you are American).

None of you can even write coherently or do more than a 5 word meme response. You are all children mentally. It must be all the factory farmed lard in your brains.

David Irving is the most mainstream WWII revisionist. The guy's books gave the most fair account of the Third Reich that you're ever going to find at an academic level.

He funded the Leuchter reports and said that the holohoax death toll was exaggerated, then the whole world turned against him.

I see so many people who aren't even familiar with Irving in here, or Savitri Devi, etc. Holy fuck I wonder if I've wandered into another dimension

yes yes we know you were a ve gan hitler but for the love of god stop shouting about your faults!

EVERYONE

I live less than 3 miles from Kiryas Joel, the largest jewish town (basically a state of israel) in america. i walk there from time to time to scare myself.

should i move to there and embrace the chutzpah?

We….we could make something together user? VNS has a nice ring to it, and the discipline to eat fag is brutal…re-claim the lost youth of millenials by reprogramming them to be good nazis in a fag cult? If you get the land I've got the drill sargent attitude and can do mentality mate.

(checked)
calm down trips man

Veg.ans are cucks poast physique NAO

nah man, just troll the hell out of them. Cast small little swastikas out of aluminum and mail them to random residents. Drop them off in the middle of the night via drone. Order korans to every house. shit like that, for the laughs brother, for the laughs. Just make sure you have god tier op-sec, these people are probably able to call upon mossad to investigate if you fuck with them enough. good luck.
you can try and infiltrate them…but they'll never truly accept you, and they'll just make a golem out of you

pic related is your average fag

what is shitposting? this is actually some good bread at the end of the day, tastes like shit and it's disgusting, but you wanna finish the loaf anyway, amirite?
Who wants to bake bread number two? let's take some inspiration from those /cbts/ autists and re-invigorate the board with some good old shitposting over diet!

now thats shit posting

At least try not to be an idiot and post starving blond kids from the Holodomor. All you did were post your nephews and nieces.

Here is an evil fag family. Too bad they are not fat brown people who eat at Taco Bell and vote 'Hispanics for Trump'. Alas.

nice soyboy

Boys need meat when especially when in pre-pubescent ages you fucking faggot fagn. There was an artile on this and the boy literally almost died of malnourishment due to the parents forcing him to have a fagn diet. What the fuck are your T levels at?

At least people who eat soy can write more than 2 words.

By the way you are aware there are peas, lentils, and other beans? Only an idiot with no knowledge of food thinks just soy is fag protein. Practically all vegetables and grains have protein too, as well as seeds and nuts. Try grade 10 biology on amino acids, you 59IQ bushman.

Also here is a soyboy for you.

yeah the soyboys got their asses kicked in the pacific didn't they?
What is b-12? what is vitamin d-2? d-3? what is testosterone made out of? oh yeah fat and cholesterol

Males need saturated fats and cholesterol to build muscle and gain healthy mass my dude. Protein is a big part but fats are extremely important.
Pretty sure their diet was much more meat based pre and during wwii though.

Then feed your boy some grains, pulses, and vegetables, you ignorant quadroon. Why are you all too stupid to do biology? It is amazing how racial differences in IQ become apparent through discussion.

You are part nigger. Aryans know what amino acids are. My country invented fagism, your country invented gangster rap.

I do not care what a stupid American with 59IQ did. My country has an IQ of 101 average and fags average at 110 here. I do not have low testosterone. fag foods like cabbage, kale, coconut, and avocado even increase testosterone.

Why are inferior people telling their superiors what to eat? You are not better than Germans, Englishmen, Japs, or Brahmins.

Japs call heavy meat eaters burakumin. It is Japanese Buddhist/Shino for untermensch. Emperopr Tenmu ordered a mostly-vegetarian diet for Japan until western influence destroyed the country's culture in the 19th century during the Meiji Restoration funded and organised by the USA. Try learning about other cultures before being wrong.

These people are smarter than a population that eats at Burger King daily. They do not let niggers and Muslims into their country, put swastikas on their temples, and have no interest in Judeo-Christian kikery. Their samurais, monks and sumo wrestlers can kick your ass, too. Their nerds can beat your ass at any video game as well (or mathematics and science). Japan has the highest number of fags as well.

You are outclassed here. Start learning what shojin ryori is or remain being inferior.

nobody is disputing that

Your pamper site run by 10 year olds replaced animal product free diet with slang for homosexuals. I am quite sure all this LGBTQIA+ garbage comes out of America, not Japan.

Incisors btfo any veggie fag argument
recently got an NS veggie fag user back to eating meat and they love it now

want to know how I know you're a shill?

Americans are not National Socialists. That was a redneck larping with pepe memes in between getting punched in the face by niggers and having no kids.

So thousands of years of people eating meat is suddenly wrong because muh bowels?

Did a gypsy read your palm and tell you about me? Go on, explain, you chicken nugget wog with Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency.

I thought Taiwan was fag capital.

*Thailand

fuck.

what? what kind of stupid mishugoy are you?

TEL AVIV IS THE GAY MECCA OF THE WORLD. DON'T YOU FORGET IT

AND DON'T FORGET MUH SIX MILLION DILDOS

The only thing Tel Aviv is the capital of is social services abuse. I believe they get more foreign aid than any other country then 'brag' they have more weapons, development, and money than Palestine despite not working for it. They constantly tell people they are the only good country in the middle east when they would be an Arabic-level shithole without foreign aid. Europeans and Japs pay for the entire planet.

Judeo-Christians of course line up and eagerly pay for them with their kike puppets like Putin, Trump, May and Merkel.

because 8/pol/ is dead, and someone should hang imCOONfy. might as well just go back to /k/, user

this is a shill thread. a whole unprocessed plant food based diet is the best way to eat as long as you supplement b12 and D. ask your doctor before trying it.

shills want to push the "fags eat plants, manly men eat fucking junkfood shit and meat" meme to keep everyone unhealthy and sick so that they pay more money in prescription drugs and give big pharma tons of profit.

IMAGE RELATED

Those of us actually white do not need vitamin d supplements because we can stand in the sun for 5 seconds and develop skin cancer. Dark skin develops due to high organ meat diet which gives the body vitamin d without the need for the sun. Light skin develops due to vitamin d deficiency so the skin turns as pale as possible in the north to absorb the scarce short wave radiation needed for synthesis of the vitamin. This is why a Finn is Nordic while a northern Sami is a tarbaby.

Do not eat organ meats.

God damn, every time some veggie faggot with a christ complex post here, I WANT TO BELIEVE THIS SHITPOSTING FOR THE SAKE OF SHITPOSTING BUT MY GOD DAMN EXPERIENCE WITH THIS SORT OF FUCKING FAGGOTS WITH AN ANAL CIRCUMFERENCE OF 60 INCHES TELL ME THE FUCKING POSTER(S) BELIEVE IN THIS SCIENTOLOGY TIER BULLSHIT, HOLY FUCK, YOU fag THRASH HAVE GOTTEN PEOPLE KILL BECAUSE YOU FAGGOTS WANT TO SMELL YOUR OWN FARTS WHILE LOOKING LIKE YOUR COUNTER PARTS, THE ACTUAL FAGGOTS WITH FULL BLOWN AIDS. YES FUCKING AMERICA IS FUCKING FAT ASS HELL AND A SLEW OF OTHER FUCKING SHIT THAT LED TO THIS. BUT DON'T FUCKING POST HERE DENYING HUMAN EVOLUTION AND TELL EVERYONE HOW LOOKING LIKE AN AFRICAN CHILD WITH ADVANCE TYPE 3 AIDS IS THE GREATEST. HOLY FUCK, AND FOR THE FAT FUCKS HERE AND THE FUCKS THAT SKIP LEG DAY. FAT FUCKS, RUN RUN RUN RUN AND YOU NECKLESS WONDER FUCKING DON'T SKIP YOUR LEG DAYS

Obviously not a good diet. Fuck off you weak faggot.

A BALANCED diet is what your body needs. That diet includes meat. Just because the average burger can only get some caged cow/pork/chicken faggotry doesn't make all meat unsustainable and bad.

Well your image related is pretty solid evidence of shilling, I was doubting it half way through but then it became more obvious and supportive… Youre also still a faggot shill yourself on the other end of the spectrum, and theres a reason for the fag wordfilter.

No it does not. All amino acids that are essential are available in plants. It is as simple as rice and lentils. The body can perform synthesis for the rest. Proteins are made of amino acids, if you are not aware.

fags can be grumpy at times but it is due to this sort of ignorance. Learn what a protein even is before you state non-sense. No one needs to eat meat. B12 is available from soil-derived bacteria grown in yeast (Pseudomonas denitrificans), as well as milk and eggs.

what do fags feed babies? animal products are out. is it sunlight? disappointment? a wheatgrass blend?

Yeah that's great and all but variation is nice with meals and getting all those fucking exotic plants can be extremely difficult for some. Also enjoying food socially, without being that one faggot muh gluten muh veggies.
You faggots are such a down buzz.
Fact is it's much easier and healthier to have a balanced diet than some highly strung plant-only virtue signalling diet you have to take blood tests for just to be sure you're not killing yourself.

Plants have feelings too and can communicate. They are not really any less sentient than animals but you veggie faggots like to ignore that because you can't live on god damn algae alone.
Next part is some people need more than just a paper pushing diet, e.g. hard physical work or gym etc etc.
Yeah good luck with that diet, buddy. Take your virtue signalling back to reddig, okay!

Breastmilk from their own mother. You are acting cartoonish. You can buy formula if you do not want to or have shitty tits. Babies are naturally lacto-vegetarian until you shove bacon in their mouths to train them to eat at McDonald's.

Lentils and rice are exotic plants? You never ate a pea before?

Get better friends instead of hanging out with low tier niggers. fags tend to be European women. You could have a threesum after dinner with them. Or would you rather Honey Boo Boo's mom sit on you? Your choice.

It is easier to eat a fag diet if you have an IQ above Yemen. Maybe it is just hard for you?

Blood tests are healthy as they reduce toxin levels in blood. You should get one every 3 months ideally. That is why women live longer (period blood). People used to bleed themselves in the past for this purpose.

Plants do not have a central nervous system (brain), retard. They cannot think or feel. Are you seriously a nigger? That was so stupid. Did you pass high school biology?

You can get all your protein and carbs for working out in plants. Try to pull more than an elephant, you weak nigger. All you can do is chuck spears and run away from cheetahs/slave masters with whips.

Hitler's diet, nigger:

'It was all vegetarian, the most delicious fresh things, from asparagus to peppers and peas, served with rice and salads. It was all arranged on one plate, just as it was served to him. There was no meat and I do not remember any fish.' - Hitler's food taster

Go back to KFC or Taco Bell. 72% of Americans are fat.

Plants react to music, different light, speech and some can communicate between plants, to warn of herbivores. If you'd learned more than school biology you'd know that. They obviously don't need a central nervous system for that and are sentient. So you are eating sentient beings either way you pompous git - life eats life, end of story. Want to avoid that? Die. Only way out.

KFC and that other processed fake food shit is for untermensch. I buy only free range meat and it's cheap and delicious, I make all the faggot salads, rice, lentils, veggies etc that you faggots only eat (try that rice/lentils with bacon some time, you might enjoy it) and enjoy meat and am happy. Variation in meals is great, you can only do so much with veges. The taste is only as good as the spices you put in and that's another limited selection. It's great, but by itself each day, without meat and the texture/flavour/consistency grows old after a few years.
And yes I love peas and vegetables and all the same shit you eat, but guess what, it's always better with some meat in the diet once or twice a day. Sometimes I don't eat meat if I have a quiet day. Point is a BALANCED diet is key here. Not this sad beans/lentils/rice 24/7 bullshit. Humans are omnivores, with incisors, for a reason.

Blood letting - there are more ways to do that, than a blood test. A blood test isn't much blood either, I bleed plenty when I get cuts from hard work and physical activity (inb4 eat moar onions - I do), you know, stuff that happens outdoors. I live in a forest ffs.
Current chick I'm seeing is NS, red pilled and wouldn't say no to a threesome, was an incredibly OTT vegetarian, so knows all the usual shit and diets you'll try to bring up. Guess what, blood tests doing even better now since having a bit of meat in the diet. B12/etc was just a prick to balance out and took up lots of time.

Hitler was a vegetarian in later life. I know that. But he didn't exactly haul around shells post ww1 and do much beyond speaking, reading and walking now, did he?

Man you are lucky, I am one of the most foremost experts on battling them, or used to be before I got bored of them.

psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-fags-return-meat-why

pastebin.com/JVpMNyjm
youtube.com/watch?v=SRVrtqy-3NA

Take my sources and some of my own content

also properish diet with some fluff

avoid oxidized liquid oils like the plague, you can tell by the smell, the smell of old olive oil, that shit will fuck you up big time

OP IS A FAGGOT
hooktube.com/watch?v=M33fV0IE9zQ

there is a massive conspiracy to shame the healthy fruit and vegetable way of eating.

keeping america down and unhealthy is the globalists goal.

Eating meat is akin to sucking dicks.
You are putting flesh in your mouth and getting all the juices.

If you were not an American you would know plants still do not have brains. They cannot think. They have no emotional capacity. Even some animals do not have brains such as clams. Your whole point is stupid and nigger-level

Learn what an amino acid is, learn what a central nervous system is, and stop being a quadroon idiot.

We Europeans not only have Adolf Hitler but also Leonardo da Vinci, Deceneus, and Pythagoras. We do not need your monkey-derived brain to tell us potatoes have thoughts and feelings. You are clownish at best.

Suggesting I kill myself for knowing biology that kids should know really says a lot about you and your education system. Your entire country is African level at this point. You are doomed. You cannot keep up with Aryans. Just get a rap album and start b-bopping with the rest of them.

You do not need bacon for flavouring. The flavour comes from the fat and salt. You can add plant fat like coconut fat and salt. It is not hard. I do not consider 'toss bacon on it' swell advice or variation, either. I have things called herbs and spices for that.

Just eat an eggplant if you want 'meat texture'. This is getting dumber by the sentence.

There is no 'balance' in meat. You can get the exact same nutrition from plants. Again you are just stupid.

Vegetarian animals have incisors. Pay attention to what you do when you eat an apple. I believe you mean canines. Go fuck with a herbivore hippo and find out about those. Carnivores have fangs. We have molars.

I do not care how you bleed yourself, it was just one suggestion. That amount I said is ample.

It is not a fag's fault if you or someone you know is not taking the right amount of B12. Most B12 deprived people are elderly meat eaters, the sick, and children, by the way - not fags.

Hitler did speeches and rallies all day for hours that would cause a normal person to collapse from exhaustion. You are human garbage. Go put yourself in a dumpster.

YEAH THIS ISN'T A KIKE RUN ECHO CHAMBER AT ALL, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA loooLLLLLLLLLLL THAT WOULD BE SILLY TO THINK, GIVEN THE EVIDENCE, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

then how/why do they make psychoactive substances that interface intricately with animal brains?

That image is fucking stupid. 'Brown people feed'. India invented vegetarianism. There is nothing wrong with legumes, quality vegetable oil, and fresh fruit juice. Shove a pineapple up your ass. Dairy is entirely optional in modern times, like meat, eggs, honey, and fish.

If morons listened to you we would not have had ancient Persia.

I never said plants lacked evolution and DNA now did I? I said they lack brains and hence emotion and logic. I am not some Bible belt evolution denier. Of course plants can evolve to adapt to their environment. They are still not animals with brains.

color me surprised!

COLOUR you surprised, Tyrone.

What should I do instead, invite half of fucking Mexico here and import 60 million niggers, then lower my standards to that?

but anyway, traditionally:
To choose what you eat determines what kind of way of life you must follow to gather this food, and what way of life you must follow determines what you must eat.
your way of life causes instinct to accumulate in your genetics.
humanity has gone through phases that match the climate cycle and their migration routes. At various times people have been more vegetarian and more carnivorous. Like in the ice age, more people were solely carnivorous. In warmer periods people could gather more plant foods. They have different instincts from thousands of years of these circumstances pressuring their genetic evolution.
So when you eat a certain diet, you're triggering the instincts that go with that food.

It's a choice for us.
Do you want the mindset of the life of plenty, the life of ease, where your food is everywhere and easily gotten?
Or do you want the mindset of the hunter, the hardened man always on the move, fighting and killing as a daily necessity?
Your ancestors give you both options.
Which serves your race best in these modern circumstances of slavery?

you fucking retard
no one invented vegetarianism
it's just a coincidence

the point is how could they make those chemicals to affect our body mind and soul without some analogue of intellect and emotion? How could they 'empathize' with us like that?

What does that have anything to do with mypost? Your insecurity knows no bounds, go ahead and deflect some more. It's all you euros can do.

No one was solely carnivorous. Tundras have plants and people eat the stomach contents of animals. They also raid rodent dens for gathered seed hordes. They actually do have grains and legumes on tundras, just in smaller supply.

We are in a warm period right now. We do not have to live on tundras. I am not suggesting neanderthals 150 000 years ago eat fag food.

There is nothing easy about agricultural society. Go make a farm and find out. Do you think buying ground beef at the store is hard? Fuck off. Lazy niggers eat KFC all the time. Their instinct is then to rap.

India still invented vegetarian cooking.

holy fuck you're retarded

I do agree with respecting plant life if that is what you mean. It is just more resource efficient and ethical to eat plants.

Our planet has billions of niggers, Muslims, and spics and more incoming (especially niggers, thanks Christian missionaries!). We actually have to stop eating meat regardless of how you feel about it. fagism and nigger death will save Earth.

I've been interested for a while in switching gradually to a more vegetarian/fag diet , can you recommend some kike-free fag/vegetarian resources that help on transitioning from a carnivorous diet to a fag diet without fucking up or feeling like shit halfway?

But that's just wrong. There is a shitload of land on earth that is only suitable for grazing, not growing crops.

what difference does totality of flesh or plant diet make? There is no one magic switch. It is many tiny variable switches that act in proportion to the presence of certain sensory experiences.

life on a farm is not easy, but it is not kill or be killed, ever, not once

very, very true

is it a coincidence that the herdsmen of mongolia rose to conquer europe? That they rose to conquer china?
They lived very simple lives but they took down decadent wealth unimaginable.

Mossads fuck off with your shitty La li lu le lo's tier word filters

All shitskins should starve.

it's true the mods are literally kikes literally being paid by the united states government

I suggest traditional vegetarian diets. Try Hindu, Sikh, Jain, and Buddhist diets. Ancient Iran also had vegetarianism (pre-Zohak and Mazdak). Chinese vegetarianism is called Su vegetarianism. Japanese is Shojin ryori. Brahmins in India are an excellent model for vegetarianism (they are also the top earning group in America and have 118 IQ average). Germans even imported soy beans and called them 'National Socialist beans'.

Just take your time and do research. What made me sick at first was gluten (seitan) and certain dairy products (casein and whey). Eggs are technically meat (afterbirth is inside of it). I listed some famous European vegetarians you can research.

For B12 I take 1500mcg twice a week. It absorbs best under the tongue. I also take a daily multivitamin with I believe 6mcg. I drink coconut milk daily (1 cup) that is also 1.4mcg B12. It is all soil derived and done with the same process as sourdough and alcohol fermentation before some untermensch says it is unnatural while drinking beer and eating a hamburger bun.

Grains I like are oats (steel cut with buckwheat), buckwheat (soba noodles are good), and rice (white basmati and jasmine, well rinced like in India and Japan). Pulses (legumes) I like are peas, mung beans, and lentils.

Decent nuts and seeds are cashews, almonds, and flaxseed meal. Flax and algae oil are good for omega-3s. Add diverse fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices, and iodised sea salt. If you work out try adding plant protein powders and creatine from fermented vegetables (superior to meat creatine). Kale is good for calcium as it calcium set tofu (especially silken and soft varieties; east Asians prefer soft tofu). Eat cabbage, avocado, and coconut if you are afraid of hormonal issues and soak your pulses and some of your grains (usually rice for 30 minutes, beans/etc typically 8 hours, lentils 2-4).

Do not worry if a nigger cannot understand this. He never made it far in school and cannot understand amino acids. If anyone calls you gay just tell them to arm wrestle Patrik Baboumian.

Then be a vegetarian if you live by said grazing land and use dairy. Steak cattle are the main source of cattle issues. Dairy cattle are not as bad. Modern dairy I feel is poison, however, due to hormone injections/etc. I get sick from it.

Constantly repeating plants have complex emotions does not change the fact that they are about as offended as your hair when you cut it. Next you can argue about finger nails having feels.

Yeah, no farmers ever died, great point. Absolutely no one was ever worked to death for agriculture, died of accidents, was attacked, etc, especially not historically. But buying a burger, now that is tough work. You are basically a caveman if you buy ground beef. You took that mammoth down yourself.

Thank you for the resources and tips for v-gan/vegetarian diets and the healthy transitioning to these. I will research more about this topic later.

c79591 (52) - so fag that he's /fringe/
a730d4 (76) - so jewish that he's fag

If you needed proof that the mentally ill use /fringe/, c79591 is there to remind you. a730d4 is just your typical jew. The mentally ill and jews come in pairs.

Unpasteurised dairy is banned here.

this is one of the jewish shills from /fit/ I am pretty sure of it. How apt that they try to disguise themselves as "hitler" lol, what a fag.

Kill yourself.

>outing yourself 100% as a shill with D&C kike "arguments" means everyone should listen to (((you)))
Kill yourself.

Nuts are loaded with saturated fat and cholesterol.

Those fats are also nonessential. Your body produces its own supply of cholesterol.

Animals from factory farms are fed supplements to keep them alive. They do not bioaccumulate nutrients from living dirt like free ranging animals.

The whole history of vganism is nothing but a reaction to changes in agriculture since the industrial revolution. Old time Buddhist monks were veg but used clam juice for b12 (which is still a good idea for animal rights NSists, since clams do not have brains).

Successful vgans in modern times are science nerds and can find anything they need.

Everyone should also be aware of this

nature.com/news/1-500-scientists-lift-the-lid-on-reproducibility-1.19970?WT.mc_id=SFB_NNEWS_1508_RHBox

The fag butt clusterfuck solely lives in this. In false, retarded research…which I wasted a LOT of time on it. The seven day Adventists or whatever weird denomination that was, that they frequently use…well apparently those are also very sympathetic to the jew.

The push for soy…is also funded by the blue states. Some user had a nice chart before which detailed the soy production states…they were all blue lol.

fagism, pro soyism, as many of you suspected is indeed a jewish attack vector and the jews have their own shill division for it. Probably even part of the same AI bot since the responses that I encountered were fairly robotic and unintuitive.

and additionally, once you go through it, they use these "subtle" ways to prove their points. The samples that they take are between very fit fags, and ordinary (not elite omnivores who dont eat processed foods) fat slobs. Its memetic warfare and research/science is used as a tool in it.

We have whole ranges of brands in our store right now which are the hallmark of success of their efforts to harm us, the vegetable oils for example:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCQmfRMwHfA

They are all synthetic and horrible for you. Yet margarine, and most stuff is now being prepared in this cancerous grey goo with yellow food coloring. I am not sure what prompted me to get into this area of life, or who kinda pushed me towards it, but there are many aspects in life in which the jew tries to get a foothold, or already has one. Media is not the only thing…science…and nutrition especially is one of those things and I managed to stumble upon it. fagism is cancer and an active, attack vector against us. One may be able to shield oneself from the propaganda. Maybe even have some idea of the loan…usury that they provide, but one MUST also know about nutrition.

and to add to my post: Recently many of you probably have noticed the garlic pill. It wasnt me. I was on the pic related path, trying out things like nolvadex. But for similar reasons, the garlic/onions thing may be also a potent aromatic inhibitor. I theorized that the plastics in our environment were actually significant enough to cause huge changes so was thinking of other chemicals to block them. Onions or nolvadex both could work here, hard to tell.

shit I meant

obviously, though I am trying out both now too.

How about needing to get multiple surgeries on your ruptured asshole?

josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/

All I see is you using (((studies))) which you believe to all be fake anyway.

Hell, that's not even a study. It's a news aggregate site. Are you really so lazy that you need to be spoonfed your thoughts by glorified op-ed journalism?

Its nice that we have a place of our own here, where shills like you can be banned. God I wasted so much time on your quack science bullshit on halfchan /fit/. FUck you and I hope your dumbass soy industry dies soon enough.

no you are not, git out.

70% of the soy is grown to feed your cattle. You're eating soy and it'll never end.

I am not that Hitler impersonator. Click on my user ID and look at my highlighted post history. I came in before he did. This is Infowars tier retarded right here

I almost wish the mods left their posts up. If you needed to see how fags behave, their posts were proof enough. At least now we can help get the thread back on track.

Aww, what's the matter kike-kun? Are you so not-mad that you just had to go through the trouble of ban evading so you could tell us how not furious you are?

Afu-fu-fu~

It's more like 47% of soy and 60% of corn produced in the US being consumed by livestock. Grass fed organic beef is becoming way more available and at a rapid rate. It will take a lot more time for it to overtake grain/soy beef but as more businesses start to include it in their kitchen, it won't be long before we see major restaurant chains doing so.

probably a different type of shill but still a shill, there are subtle shills, there are direct shills. Many of you on this topic here who also switch ips instantly. Thinking that your ID has any value here lol

If there are so many shills here it would mean that we probably hit one of the most richest deposits of improvement. If the testosterone decline in the men could be reversed, then we would almost need no counter propaganda anymore, or at least less of it since angry, white male could reach normal levels of dissatisfaction and action again, like they did so in the past. Anxiety could be cured, birth rates could rise again, more people would vote right again…many problems could be fixed. So yea, this is potentially one of the most major variables in stopping the decline and in removing the jew.

I just hope you filthy kikes dont use the food industry to somehow make an anti aromatic inhibitor. With additives or siphoning it into the food through the off label, manufacturing process. Pretty much the only thing you could do since banning garlic, onions is impossible with the resources that you have. Shit you could have even attacked nolvadex with enough of your crony, false sciences.

The exact stats slipped my mind.

Grain-fed beef is still cheaper than decently raised meat. It is here to stay until nerds find a way to grow meat in a vat cheaply, at which point the meat vs veg debate will be nullified by science.

The banned poster already told you who he is, ya goof.

Autism. Meat vs veg intake proportion has almost nothing to do with it.

Watch this, it explains what actually influences natural testosterone:
youtube.com/watch?v=yoP6NCGb3oM

also you're a complete tinfoil hatter. Go back to Infowars and maybe you can build some muscle like Alex Jones and the mainstream meteor guy

Now you're just desperate.

stop projecting kike

No not all day, only 15minutes atleast here in Australia is sufficient when the UV index is 3 or above if your white and that 15 minutes gives you more or less 10,000 UI of Vit D depending on the clouds amount of skin exposure (more skin-exposure faster absorption) and UV index.

The Recommended daily intake is so low because it assumes you have had sufficient sun-exposure (10,000 UI).

Webm related shows how fags work
Polite sage, Holla Forums has more important things to talk about

MASSIVE REDPILL:
The Kikes have been lying to you about what is "healthy". Here is the real truth:
Meat & Sugar are the only foods your body needs and are the best foods for you.

Meat is to give you protein, which you are made out of. Sugar is to stimulate your absorption of the proteins and stimulate your nervous system both of which invoke a strong healing response in your body and immune system boost causing wounds to heal faster and everything.

The catch is, meat you buy from the grocery store is often tainted. It has antibiotics to fuck you up sprayed on it. The animals are raised on unnatural food they even grind up other cows to feed to the cows. They live in a toxic environment, etc. So you really should eat what you hunt. The wild beast has the most power for you to absorb.

Sugar & Meat is all you need and anything else is actually bad for you. Think about it. They were healthier than us in the 1950s and before, when they only ate tons of Meat, Fat, and Sugar. But then the Kikes got control and started changing what was "good" for you and look at society now. Sugar & Meat is what heals your body after intense exercise. When a healthy active fit person takes a lot of sugar, their testosterone spikes for the entire day. If you are fat the Meat & Sugar diet doesn't work so good for you because the Kikes have already fucked your system up.

By "Meat & Sugar" I also mean lots of Fat too.

Another tip: Meat & Sugar causes inflammation in your body. But what this actually means is you aren't exercising enough. If you eat a lot of Meat & Sugar, and get inflammation, go exercise for 1+ hours and it'll go away. You have too much energy flowing in your body and need to go burn it off.

That pic is from the leftist meme thread:

there are a few variations on it there.
sage for offtopic

estrogen is a steroid, brainlet.
The steroids used to (((fatten up animals))) are corticosteroids like dexamethasone
If you don't get why you shouldn't eat something dosed up on that, I've got some bad news

Why are dissenting opinions regularly deleted on this board? It just rips threads to shreds. The veegan cuck/shill was getting BTFO anyway, why delete all his posts so that it's impossible to actually read the thread?

If they commit a bannable offense or you just want to ban them because you are banhappy, why not just do a humorous public ban without deleting all of the fuckers posts? I hate this echo chamber bullshit where threads are always full of replies to posts that aren't there anymore. At that point you might as well just nuke the whole thread.

But what for? We are right and we are not so fragile that we can't stand seeing differing opinions. It's okay to delete shill posts that just spam meme pics and shit but if there's actual arguments, no matter how fucking retarded, it does a disservice to the people taking the time to refuting them when they just get deleted.

This is bullshit and makes trying to read threads on this board very frustrating and not fun.

t.jew shill

Because their comments are not particularly important, genuine or original. Go to halfchan /fit/ if you want to get the full dosage of shill. If these abhorrent comments get to reign free, then some retarded mongoloid who once in a full moon stumbles upon this thing, will think that we are one of the shill standpoints. The banning of leftist speak and people also has a lot to do with the inefficient culling of the leftist shitposters that many of us still remember from cuckchan. The catalog, the threads and this board should not have even an ounce of leftist jewspeak. This is not a reformed church, we do not need evil to be here alongside the good to create context or somedumb jewish shill analog like that. One can concentrate all that is good in one place and bar evil outside of its gates just fine.

Reported both of you, do you know why you get banned? Because the users here want to get you banned. I would ban you too if I was a moderator. Most users on this board agree with this and want you banned. Most even want to do more harm than that still.

Yeah, but our stomach are not desgined to digest loads of plants etc. Meat however we digest easily as our stomach is designed for that.

Mental Gymnastics.

How can a shriveled skeleton have a fat man's face? Dude has a double chin and everything.

Because you try to argue shit like 'muh replacement meats are no different' when they fucking are and honest vegetarians admit that.
You're just a butthurt vegetarian trying ot push your agenda.
Not everyone eats kfc nigger-tier meat. Some of us eat all the same shit you do and meat, accept that and move on, just like I accept you don't want to eat meat.
Doesn't mean you have to shit on everything people say to push your agenda.

That's why you get banned. It's not healthy discourse, it's just 'muh agenda stronker' and reads like shilling.
Also your post structure is obvious - you're clearly not from here. Lurk two years before posting as the fucking sticky says.

They shill /fit/ a lot? Figures.

Your doctor lied to you. Good job.

If you hate being a man this much, why don't you just smoke your goddamn lungs out and chug soylent?

shill protection

The worst thing about these vegetarians is that they never workout and look like aids patients because of it.

Swollen lymph nodes due to AIDS.

Why on earth don't you have some faith in human nature? If someone has told you there's something wrong with you they clearly don't understand how nature works, or try to make you eat some pill.

Sure. High testosterone levels can lead to certain behavior, but believing something make to do something is denying the resposibility of reacting to your own nature, as God gave it to you.

Like. Do you want murder convicts to be let off because of how terrible their lives with too much testosterone were for them?

Heck, pregnant women who bear male children have more testosterone than a normal grown-up man. Do you hear them moan about too high testosterone levels, unless they have been told there's something wrong with them, hmm?

On a side-note. The groups of people who are having the highest suicide, addiction, depression and lifespan rates are:
1. Doctors.
2. Psychiatrists
3. Journalists.

Figure out why.

Hint: Human nature.

Man. I'm tired.

*believing something makes you do something.

** AND lowest lifespan rates.

thanks m8

Kill yourself you cum-worshiping faggot. A few minutes in the sun provides a person with plenty of vitamin D.

Two of your articles link to the same source you stupid piece of shit. Your second link is not an argument. If people are too retarded to get enough nutrients on a fag diet, that's their problem. As for the first and second links, the claim of ill-health effects have been debunked by the study coordinator herself: "We have already distanced ourselves from this claim as it is an incorrect interpretation of our data." Not to mention the "study" makes no distinction between vegetarians and fags. Basically, you're a dick-sucking homo who loves shoving meat down his throat.

ITT: Sensitive Meatcucks are protected from opposing facts by chicken-boy mods.

He accomplished everything on vegetation, and loved animals. If you don't follow the Fuhrer and insist on counter-signaling him to the extent of banning and deleting those who do follow him, why are you even here? If you get rid off all
fag supermen
from this board, the IQ will also fall.

The deletion of so many posts, indicates fear. We are winning, the mods have to astroturf the discussion by deleting
fag supermen
in order for the high estrogen big titty meatcucks to be shielded from the truth.

Enjoy your tendies, chickenboys!

v e g a n s u p e r m e n

Notice that they are actively deleting the arguments of
v e g a n s u p e r m e n

Meat eaters are garbage who can't win arguments so need to be protected by chicken-boy mods.

mouthwatering
mustard greens best greens
ginger baby yeah

ghee isn't fag. what the fuck.

Lol. You are retarded.
Animal proteins?
Oh are they magic?
Proteins are proteins you troglodyte.
You think animal flesh has magical tuff guy molecules? Cuz umm predators are alpha af?
You are an idiot.
Eat meat.
Dont eat meat idgaf.
But dont spout off and sound like a faggot.

Look. Cuz i feel sorry for ya.
Meat is not special because its meat.
Steak is in the mid range of protein bioavailability. 5.5 on a 1-10 scale.
Top is egg white. 9.5 out of 10.
Next is milk. 8 of 10
Then it drops to various others with porterhouse steak being equal to a bowl of lentils or cheese.
When body builders eat protein powder they can use:
WPI whey protein isolate. (Top. Its quick)
Whey protein (still good)
Casein protein (milk proteins. Slow release.)
You notice none of these are.
"Manly mans beef powder of the bad ass caveman protein powder©"

Its a myth.
Oh noes! But only fags dont eat meat with every bite?
Hmm.
Ok.
Like the stallion or the Rhinoceros or the bull all of these other weak faggy symbols… R r r ight?
Look eat meat if you like. But get your science right.

This IS op

Vaginism is clearly a mental illness.

Hi Keanu

fags are a cult of authoritarianism.

Maximum smug

BEST POST INTHIS BREAD

All my posts were deleted.

Hitler was a vegetarian and this is something he was going to address after the war.

Research:
Body alkalinity
Parasites
Candida
Heavy metal toxicity
Cleansing the gut
GMOs

Our digestive track is made to digest plants.

aryanism.net/culture/ve gan ism

I came here to post exactly this.

I am sympathetic to fags. I respect sentience, and realize that meal I ate today came at someone else's expense. I also am mortified because after I die, the process will continue of animals opening their eyes in factory farms and live tortured lives.

It is fair to call them impositions.

It is fair to call it suffering.

But I have to be well fed. I have to eat well and be strong in order to fight for my race. The greatest race. The white race. Shitskins do not even contemplate and will never contemplate these abstract ideas. Even japs boil animals alive to maximize flavor. Halal necessitates torturing an animal while it bleeds out.

We can not make any headway as a species so long as the white race is forced to clean up the mess of the lower cultures. If you want to win a battle for animal rights, then kick out the fucking nigs and the asians. They don't hear a word you're saying.

You are on the right track, keep in mind that you can be well fed with plant based food due to modern agriculture. It was harder back in the day, but with technology now it is possible.

It's more of an ethical issue. If you live in a first world country that's not covered in snow, there's very little excuse to insist on eating on red meat and bacon meat.

Fish and chicken tendies are more than enough tbh.

Neck yourself, fag.

Just because it's possible doesn't make it feasible. Like eating healthy. The rich are the most healthy people in society because they can afford the non-GMO foods that now cost far more than the cheap crap that has no nutrients. The poorer class is forced into eating crappier and as the crap deteriorates their health it just perpetuates the situation in a never ending cycle.

When it comes to health just like solving a lot of problems in society, it's literally going to require a lightning rod style authority far exceeding Hitler, possibly the equivalent of 10 Hitlers to unfuck things long-term. I can recognize the animal cruelty but I wont go all the way into saying meat is bad territory. Perhaps not the greatest for you, but the real problem these days is the consumption. We consume far more than we need to in the modern era and it comes at the expense of ruining nature and destroying our soul to maintain the cruel conditions that the animals we eat are under.

Colon clogged cuck detected

I agree with most of what you are saying but I think you are missing some of the holistic elements of the issue at hand.

Rich are healthy because they can afford good food and can hire personal trainers to keep them in shape. Otherwise they live decadent lifestyles and are not healthy at all.

Why do you think the kikes at the top want us to eat GMO food, and to eat cheap mass slaughtered meat that was fed GMOs?

You are right in that the issue is our consumer society and it will take mass effort to reverse what is currently occurring. With that said, meat is bad territory and I will tell you why.

From an ecological standpoint:
The meat and dairy industry are destroying the planet worse than any other industry. There is much evidence for this that you can find by searching the internet.

From a health standpoint:
Meat has no fiber, your body can not digest it without the aid of fiber-rich food. That is why most meat eaters constantly deal with constipation and are more prone to colon/rectal cancer. Meat is also very often filled with toxic substances such as heavy metals, hormones, antibiotics, and other chemicals that tax your detoxification organs like the liver and kidneys. By eating meat your pancreas is taxed heavily and often leads to diabetes. Skin issues such as acne, and if you don't eat enough oxygenated foods it can even lead to issues in the heart and the brain leading to issues such as heart disease, dementia, the list goes on.

You have tons of neurotransmitters in your gut that directly impact your brain, your mood, your cognition. By cleansing your gut of the rotting flesh that's been sitting in your colon for probably years, you'll feel lighter, have higher energy, think clearer, etc. This is coming from personal experience.

From a spiritual standpoint:
The kikes are documented blood sacrificers. What's the difference if its low level sentient beings like animals vs Aryan caucasoids? They feed off the negative energy because they are spiritual vampires. What we are seeing is a spiritual battle of good vs evil. That's what WW2 was and that's what the coming transition will be.

Anyway, there are many positive merits to ve/gan/ism. Don't let the liberal soyboys paint the wrong picture of what it is. They have been cucked with a half truth.

This post will probably be deleted, knowing the kike mods.

and I haven't even touched on parasites, the rabbit hole goes deep

kikes are a different manifestation of parasites

On the subject do you know of any decent natural cures or preventives to intestinal kikes? I've heard high concentrations of capsicum in one's diet helps, but I'm not found any documentation supporting that.

dumbass

kike

Yes. You are going to want to look into the herbs black walnut husk, cloves, and wormwood. Diatomaceous Earth as well. Read the parasite section in debugyourhealth.com to learn more, and google this. The youtube handle "The Detox Dudes" has good information regarding cleansing your body.

woow u r so smart what did u take highschool A&P?
Hey, let's compare an actual herbivore's teeth with human teeth. You will see absolutely no canines on a cow, horse, etc. We're omnivores.
Yes, humans are mostly herbivorous but we can, should, and do eat meat. Our dental structure indicates that by the way it is shaped by our intended diet. Dogs are omnivores and thus have molars for grinding as well as canines. They eat considerably more meat than humans so they have larger canines.
You can die from inhaling WATER, but that doesn't mean that eating it causes the adverse health effects that inhaling it would. Eating foods treated with CO is totally fine. Hell, I love to buy these organic mushrooms that are treated with CO in an airtight container. They last really long and stay fresh. Would you be shouting to the moon about how horrible eating CO treated mushrooms is?
You are a fag because you're hyper-sensitive to disgust. You see the body, and other animal bodies for that matter, as impure and corrupted. They are, but that's just reality. Your subsequent comment about parasites also leads me to believe that your fagism is based off of disgust. Disgust, which is a strong indicator of political beliefs, is probably why you're on Holla Forums in the first place.
Just remember that too much of anything can be bad.

Implying our intenstines are designed to digest rotting vegetables. And don't even get me started on parasites.

Soyboy cuck detected.

This is what disgusts me. Suffering.

You threw out more ad hominems than actual coherent arguments.

Like I said in the post, our intestinal track is not designed to digest meat. Meat contains no fiber which is critical for human digestion. Our dental structure is made for fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, legumes. These carnivorous animals have pronounced canines and short intestinal tracks to quickly digest meat in an acidic environment. The human PH is alkaline.

The point of the third pic is to show that rancid meat is treated with CO to look like it is fresh. It's deception.

Don't project your disgust onto me. The human body is perfect in design. We as a species have been corrupted. I wonder who could be in charge of this?

Anons are redpilled on the JQ, but fail to see the deeper elements of the reality that we live in. Look at the entire picture.

not an argument

Listen here again, idiot. No mammal on God's green earth has the ability to digest cellulose. That's why large herbivorous mammals have to ruminate. In this special chamber in one of their many stomachs, bacteria reside to break down the plant matter for them. A cow has to chew it, swallow it into the chamber to ruminate, then spit it back out again and chew the cud and then do it again until it is sufficiently broken down into the simple sugars that can be digested and absorbed in the small intestines. Do you know what this process is? Where once living tissues degrade in such a manner? It's fermenting. Rotting. Just as you claim meat does in the human digestive tract. And humans don't have 4 fucking stomachs. And we are certainly not unique amongst all mammals in having special enzymes that allow us to digest cellulose.

Do you even know what it is you shit out of your fucking fudge packed poop socket your woefully use as a cock receptacle? Fats hardly ever make it past to duodenum before they are fully emulsified by the liver's bile and promptly absorbed. Along with Bile's friends pepsin, trypsin, chymotrypsin, and lipase, there is rarely even a single scrap of meat left by the time it reaches the end of the small intestines. Throughout all this time a paltry showing of bacteria, far paling in comparison to a cow's, have been working at the cellulose Jew in your gut. Hardly putting a dent in it. The reason you eat fiber to clear your colon in the first place is because it goes right through you and doesn't break down. It ferments and creates methane. That's right, methane. The gas produced by the result of decaying plant matter. Cows produce a lot of it. So too do you, you lettuce munching little cuck.

Now, I repeat myself, go fucking hang yourself.

Stopped reading there. Lol, Jesus Christ.

What in the fuck is going on in your picture?

I'm not a veggieperson. But this is beyond retarded. Your bacteria in your gut is responsible for producing vital hormones and if your guts' bacterial balance is not kept in check then you will suffer. In fact most of the time you eat because you need to keep your benevolent bacteria alive and healthy.

Where the fuck did I claim it was bad for you? The argument being made is that meat rots in your gut, and thus it is bad for you. I just explained that meat doesn't even hit your small intestine before most of it is fully digested while plant matter has to be worked at for hours to get any nutrition out of it. Learn to fucking read.

wut

why aren't probiotics making people sick and killing them then?

checkmate, atheists. hell is forever.

I'm not comparing humans to cows, nigger. We are obviously different. Just like we are different from carnivores who solely rely on meat.

The difference between the plants and the meat is that the plants are micronutrient rich and have enzymes themselves. They are electric. They are alive.

The insoluble fiber is what cleans our intestines from all the shit that gunks up in there.

Show me proof that your body completely 100% completely digests meat when it has no fiber.

That is what is sitting inside of your stomach.

“An extended chapter of our talk was devoted by the Fuehrer to the vegetarian question. He believes more than ever that meat eating is wrong. Of course he knows that during the war we cannot completely upset our food system. After the war, however, he intends to tackle this problem also.” – Joseph Goebbels

"If it be “just the same,” ultimately, to cut an animal’s throat and to pluck a cauliflower, then surely it must be all the more so to cut a baby’s throat, or a lamb’s. (We speak of babies because we remember that “in nature” carnivorous animals, especially felines, do sometimes eat the young ones of their species, but not the old ones. And we know how seriously our meat-eating friends insist on being “natural.”)” – Savitri Devi

MEAT EATING IS DEATH WORSHIP

CHOSE LIFE

First, meat is (depending on what type) as low as approximately 20% fat, or as high as 60% fat. This fat is broken down by bile salts in the duodenum into lipids, which are easily absorbed in the small intestine. The meat itself is first worked on by pepsin in the stomach, then by trypsin and chymotrypsin produced in the pancreas. End result result being amino acids which are absorbed throughout the small intestine.

Also rather convenient that every slaughter method you use is kosher and halal, you fucking kike. The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you and suggests you place yourself on a low T diet.

Redpill is this:
Beefeaters must eat more greens.
Greeneaters must eat more meats.

You talk like a materialist kike. Have fun with your colon cancer. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1616815

Schizophrenia detected.

Would you stop blowing smoke in our asses?

Way to cherry pick the part about breast cancer.

Good quality post lad.

Again, stop blowing smoke up our asses you fuck stain.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEET

Hes more soy than boy

Here's some more for you, nigger.

cell.com/stem-cell-reports/fulltext/S2213-6711(17)30265-5

nature.com/articles/nature20791

nigga what
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism

except that human dental structure is obviously omnivorous
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_vestigiality

Hey retard maybe its because we literally evolved to kill our food with tools and eat it cooked instead of killing it with our jaws and eating it raw.

Jesus you fags are really in denial.

what

Some more carnivores with huge canines.

Nu huerr we eat fruit and nuts and shiiiit.

This rigjt here.
Its juat where can you even get non repossessed food? Catching it yourself is somthing you cannot rldo where i live.

Grow up without becoming a fucking faggot and then we'll talk.

If they are kept on a proper first world farm? Probably nowadays.

livescience.com/15688-man-cooking-homo-erectus.html