Do you think the mods just gave up on this board? That they accepted it would never be Television and Movies...

Do you think the mods just gave up on this board? That they accepted it would never be Television and Movies? Seems like they didn't feel in charge.

there are too many ban evading Holla Forumssmokers that shit up this board

television and film are creative enterprises and god knows right wingers are uptight prudes

Moderation has been lax for the entire time I have been here but they definitely seem to have given up completely as of late.

Was giving up part of their plan?

Tell

me

more,

friend.

It's a damn shame too. We really had a great vibe here about 2 years back, lot's of cuckposting but aside from that it was such a fun board and even the cuckposting had some funny moments.

Four more years

well, they did bumplock the wojak confession thread

Mods are here, not deleting the cancer threads because they’re the ones making them.

I'd take it one step further and say that there are not nearly enough niggers here. As brave and forward-thinking leftists in such wonderful and now-vibrant places like France, Sweden, and England have shown us, everything gets better the more niggers you add to it.

I wholeheartedly agree, fellow white person. It is about damn time that Holla Forums in general became more diverse and inclusive to anons of colour. I mean, it is the current year for crying out loud!

Remember kids, all you gotta do to be a mod here is to suck the BO's dick

Is this supposed to be funny or something?

Kill yourself and take your literally who with you.

fuck off emmafag

I think these are all made by the same guy.

9D chess kiddo, The Don will MAGA

Marguck and Sudocuck are one in the same. There should be zero surprise that the autist is in every /meta/ thread that pops up.

It's the new Holla Forums like /sp/ was back on cuckchan

DELET THIS

I think we can all guess the kind of threads this guy makes.

I've made only like 3 threads on Holla Forums ever, and all of them got less than 10 replies since they were really about movies instead of baiting.

So why are you still here and not back on 4chan, newfag?

I've been here since last summer nerd ;)

Of course not! Only racists would find this funny, and we don't take too kindly to their kind around these parts.

no

this board would be infinitely better if there were NO mods at all. there are still hotpockets active right now unfortunately. oh well, at least the anons are funny