ITT we discussing RV living

RV living if you do it right seems to be a viable alternative for rugged white individuals, here are some of the reasons why it would be a good option Holla Forums

Discuss.

Juden free first post!

Done right it is a good option, if you live in an area that has had it’s property market reach the end goal (i.e. rent prices so high that you live in a perpetual state of having your head just above the water whilst building zero capital) then going mobile is a superior alternative.

There is nothing wrong with traveling and exploring your land but the traveler lifestyle is probably not optimal long term however RV living is affording opportunities to many professionals. Cities with Tech Industries and weaponised property markets offer an opportunity. 70k a year is a poor wage if you have to pay several thousand a month in rent + utilities but it is an excellent wage if you live in a RV for several hundred a month total.

By avoiding the trap of rent etc. a young man can take advantage of high wages in high expense areas and by the time he is in his early 30’s have enough capital to move to less expensive area, buy a property outright, support a family and start his own business.

^^^^
This.

No one cares, redditor.

Are you fucking retarded? Whites need to have deity, that means home ownership. If you're RV trash I'll hang you on DOTR myself.

Just out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on boating? Similar in some ways, I guess, but I've never lived on one. Are they expensive?

The only problem is parking. RV parks are stupid expensive. So, going with a stealth van that's huge like a e350 or something is probably a better option. The main thing is to not have the cops called on you and to get free overnight parking.

IDK if it's effective, but if you disguise your van well then you may be able to park in heavy industry parking lots or residential streets. Try parking outside apartment complexes, in the street. People visit all the time, and if your van is just a regular white van, no one will probably give a second look at it. Cops don't tend to patrol high income apartment areas where crime is low. Another idea I saw was to park where there's repossessed houses by banks and also church parking lots. If you live near a college, if there's any churches around it, they may provide student parking on a semester basis - if you ask, they could provide you with 'residential' parking for overnight staying. Churches in general could help. The key, if you're not parking where you've paid for, is to move your van around and not keep it in one spot. No one will really care if they see it moving, they'll think you're just another person in the neighborhood (unless they're old ladies in front of their houses and keeping track of neighbors, etc.) Apartment landlords shouldn't really keep track if the complex is large enough.

MPG helps, especially if you can't fit a smaller vehicle like a bicycle in your car to commute where-ever you go. It could be costly moving your van at like $0.25-$0.50 per mile to and from work to a parking space.

There's a lot of videos on YT talking about this shiz. I just started looking into it, so I guess there's some hivemind going on. I'm mostly looking into it so I can live out the van while actually doing a regular job, just to save money and get out of debt and then support things

Probably not feasible until a long while though. If I did it, I'd want to do it right so I can stand up in the van. I'm not going to spend my life bent over like some slave in a van.

Other things I've looked into are whisper room and seeing if that can fit in a moving truck, because I heard that there's a big problem with noise from traffic outside. Waking up to trucks or whatever going by your own and noisy. I can hardly sleep with screaming kids outside, let alone cars swooshing 5 ft away from me.

dignity*

I hate autocorrect

Be a good goy and go into debt trying to pay off a mortgage while your kids go to government schools in suburban hell.

Fuck off tornigger. The point is to keep contributions to the wagejew as low as possible and contributions to whites as high as possible. It's also about having the ability to move around if you're on a list, like everyone here is.

SHUT IT DOWN

this is partly why they want to implement a carbon tax lol

then they are justified tracking your vehicle movements

You trailer trash go back to the trailerpark like the trashy cowards you are. Whites need to find ways to keep niggers out of our nice neighborhoods or out of the country for good.

Beats the hell out of me, some of these boat homes look pretty /comfy/ though.

the jew can not hide his hatred for whites and must call them trash at every oppurtunity

besides, if you live in a van its much easier to kill niggers in the weekend dummy

^^^ This.

Ideally you want soil of your own. Living in a van down by the river would be smelly and undignified. There's a homeless RV drifter in my town who sleeps in a different parking lot every night. He stole my bike a few years ago. This is the level you stoop when living like this. Trying only to survive makes you an animal. It is very uncivilized.

If you're in hard times you have to do what you have to do, I get it. Jews have destroyed money. But damn.
Use your brain. Be smart and calculate. Living in an RV should be reserved as a temporary solution. A week or two tops. You goal should be soil of your own. You can rent farm land, cultivate it, sell the surplus to pay the rent. Far better than living in a Walmart parking lot.

The Globalist jew wants you to abandon the pursuit of inheriting, buying and living off your land and instead live a cosmopolitan, rootless life.
OP suggests to live in a mobile box without any ties to a zone, family etc. and also promotes escapism, ironically turning into a rootless individual.
OP should stop gobbling these many dicks.

Unholy shit I clearly clicked "Do not bump".

You do know a good part of murders are random acts of violence and never get solved, right?

Also
Extended family, you nigger. What, are you and your cousins form a flotilla of RV vans and roam together or what?

shh

no one is supposed to know about my plan for creating an RV army filled with anti-capitalists

There's a difference between being anti-capitalist and being poor.

Hey Yuropoor in America we have the freedumbs to travel and explore without some EU oligarch telling me that I have to drive a Fiat, we're rugged individuals who are the modern day pioneers. The US is a big country and as a modern day pioneer I intend on exploring this great country of ours and settling down when I choose to.

Maybe he's being a fag for specific reasons? Anti-capalist in this context usually means shitskins that want gibs. At least that's what I hope he's saying.

I never mentioned a flat. Check my first post.
Also you cannot disprove how goyish RV's are. They are nice to have, but you and OP seem to idealize it, which is dummy dum dumb.

I've actually lived like this for awhile, in a van. It's better than living on the street if you're homeless, and if your neighborhood gets invaded by forced integration and your property value crashes.
When you're underwater on your mortgage you just leave.

iunno

i've looked into some military grade vehicles though, it'd be interesting

if you could come up with an army of livable army grade RVs or bug out vehicles

it is basically impossible to disappear though.

Get on my level. This is the TRUE aryan way to live.

ideally you have a white nation with a homestead and localized food production, sustainable living.

White nationalism needs to return fast so we don't lose America to shitskins and jews, same with Europe. A huge white confederacy would be ideal

Your Duginism is leaking.

Couple of people in here are saying it's not a permanent solution. This is correct. However, I would still suggest to any user down on their luck to buy an RV; get a job; save for land; and live on that land in an RV while building yourself a house.

In relation to America, yes it reeks of duginism since it implies separatism and/or giving autonomy to regions, basically breaking up the Federation.

germans, swedes, etc. should be able to preserve their national and tribal and genetic heritage while taking part. ideally, anyway. if a large culturally homogeneous federation is needed, then so be it

The dutch say "koop een boot, werk je dood" which translates to "buy a boat, work till you're dead". That said, as someone who owns a small sailing boat, i think it's a bit of an overstatement. If you visit it regularly or live there and clean and repair stuff on a regular basis, your boat wil last a long time. The trick is to make sure small problems and defects don't turn into big problems, as long as you do that you could have years of fun with it.
t. user with similar plans

I've given this extensive thought. The idea is to live very cheaply in order to save more quickly. For example, in buying a house.

In the interest of that, forget the RV. Get a truck, tow a small trailer. You can use the truck after, and the trailer will always be there.

Pros:
Cheaper
Larger (potentially)
Far more options
More easily fixed or replaced

Cons:
Not integrated, requires more set-up

This still, however, presents a few critical flaws for making it a livable situation, even for a single man:
- Bathroom accessibility is nil. Fine in optimal situations where you can use a public restroom, but this is going to not be the case often enough to cause a LOT of problems
- Bathing accessibility. Same issue as above
- Laundry. Easy enough to use a laundromat for this purpose without any real disadvantage but minor inconvenience. Other small appliances also exist for this purpose.
- Power supply. Circumvented with top-mounted solar array and lithium battery pack solutions but energy availability will be small – enough to power a computer and related equipment (wifi antenna, router, phone charger) but nothing else
- Water supply. Easily solved by buying jugs of water.
- Food storage will be small, but for a single man shouldn't be a big deal. Lack of fridge necessitates dry goods – beans, rice, etc – so a non-electricity powered heating solution is necessary, such as a small propane-fueled camping stove.
- Waste disposal. This should be small enough
Doable.

In theory you could "bathe" with just a small tub for hair/shampoo, and a rag and towel (soapy water + rag, dump, clean water + rag, repeat) which could be done in a very small place, but you would have to take care to prevent spillage and ensure all electrical wiring is well insulated and away from any possible contact.

Which leaves bathroom use, which is solved with a kind of training potty + bag for solid and empty jug (which you will have anyway) for liquid.

all of that except detachability can be done in a van, and the benefit of it being attached stealthily is you can park it stealthily. a tow trailer you cannot just leave anywhere and live in it without also paying a bunch of money. you're going to spend at least the amount for a small studio apartment at RV sites

You'll be parking in campgrounds. Maybe you can find a Wal-mart with overnight parking, but you won't be staying there every night.

For solids, it's a 5 gallon bucket with a seat-lid, trash bag and kitty litter. For liquids, use a hospital type urinal. (A plastic hose with a funnel on one end and a bag/bottle on the other.

Use waterless cleaner. (Like hospitals use)

I have 2 100watt solar panels, charger 1500w pure sine wave converter and 2 deep-cycle marine batteries. 1500 watts can run a 600w microwave, coffee maker and toaster. (not at the same time)

I have a portable refrigerator / freezer, looks like a regular cooler except it has a compressor.

Faggots of Holla Forums want to live in trailers.

youre a fucking bum. This is why you wont pass on your bloodline.

This depends on the area, I think. Since the limiting factor here is parking, which is very location-based.

If you want to be rent-free in a city, a van sounds like a great idea for the reasons you described. What I'm interested now is

There aren't any rules against parking in campgrounds for extended periods of time?

Also, your solutions to those things sound a lot better. Trash bag + kitty litter + bucket with seat-lid is genius. Waterless cleaners aren't a good idea for long-term though, iirc they contain alcohol and will really hurt your skin after extended periods.

Does your fridge run off electricity or propane? If propane, how much does that cost you to run?

I did this with my wife for a while. Kept it up, dug entirely out of debt, wont ever go back into debt. Was ok with one child, by the time the 2nd popped out, it was time for a house. Couple points:
1. There are lots of RV parks that will rent slots for long durations, or have people living there, those are what you want. (stay away from KOA and chain campgrounds, they're overpriced)
2. You can also stay on your own land. You dump waste into your septic tank access.
3. There are solar panels you can buy that line the roof, and huge inverters for your house batteries you can get.
4. You can buy cheap undeveloped land all over the country, have power dropped (or not) and live entirely off grid in an RV. If our family hadn't grown to the point that this became untenable, we would have done this. Still might.
5. The people you run into in campgrounds are largely white, and largely right wing. Avoid locations right off of major highways for family safety.
6. Yes, you can get pizza delivery, amakike.com delivery, mail, dsl, cable, etc. installed at your rv if you are staying long term.
7. "Penetration Testing" from the comfort of your home, in the walmart parking lot, might be a fun hobby. You know, on your own devices, of course.
8. You can stop travelling and park overnight at virtually any walmart, sam's club, etc.

hmm
i seem to remember there is a particular type of creature that uses that kind of vocabulary

One thing at a time. There are a lot of people on Holla Forums without careers yet, or just starting to get into one, or are in student/medical debt. You can't start a family without money and this is a faster way of getting to that stage in life.

You don't know anything about my life or circumstances so go kys.

trying to convince whites to live like trash

als je een nederlander met een boot bent dan hoop ik dat je naar de miets kom
het zou leuk zijn als we als de neder groep samen een boot konden kopen als een clubhuis

Not true. Many varieties. You can even use baby-wipes. (they won't hurt baby, won't hurt you.)

Dual power: 12v/120AC. Use it on 12V. It runs down the batteries overnight in winter. (Long periods of no sun.) So I have a isolation solenoid that connects to the alternator to charge.

switching ips even?

Going innawoods or trailer while running away is the last thing you should do right now. If your area ist not completely lost yet, fight with what you have. Only retreat if you plan to come back more influental later.

No need for a trailer. I quit school with 16, took a job as a car mechanic and lived at home until 24 getting my highschool degree while working. Bought a house and started my own company without the need of taking a loan.

Baby wipes, as an example, are definitely more expensive than water, and being a solid, more difficult to dispose of. Not sold on the idea.

Certainly less mess, though.

It's winter, man. Why do you need a fridge inside a place you're warming from the cold outside? Just move the things you need cooled to a cold place with a fridge thermometer for peace of mind.

All very good info, though. Interesting to see the feedback from someone actually doing it.

It's winter, man. Why do you need a fridge inside a place you're warming from the cold outside?
Florida

Well, when you get out there for real, you'll find out a lot of the things you think are such-and-such, really aren't.

Of course its a temporary thing, but its no problem to do it for 1-2 years if you can stay sane and invest the money you save usefully.

Much faster than renting and at the same time trying to save up money to eventually buy.
The only alternative is buying on credit and paying off over time, but then you pay some kikes interest.

I do know a thing or two about this. Urban areas are clamping down on motorhome parking, and many are being corralled into the RV version of "tent cities". I agree its a cost-saving way to stay closer to high rent areas, however it comes with its downsides of cop and neighbor harassment, theft and vandalism, among other issues. The best way I was able to get away with this was to be shown a specific out-of-the-way spot with plenty of foot traffic nearby to serve as theft and vandalism deterrent, then to use a honda whisperquiet eu2000 (then later the eu3000) generator chained up to the frame. After a few cop visits ("no im not a meth lab") and meeting a few cop captains I ended up getting the bye, with the understanding I would obey all municipal parking laws. The worst of it was constantly checking for tire chalk and 72-hour notices, and getting towed once or twice.

The best bet is to find a piece of private property, someone with a lot they can share, where one can plug into power and share communal kitchen and bathroom spaces onsite. Not only is this a much safer option it is also far less stressful not having to worry about parking chalk and being towed, it's considerably more quiet, and less on registration insomuch that one can "non-op" their motorhome while doing so. It also provides a place where one can work on their motorhome and do regular maintenance.

Or so I have read recently in NatGeo.

wtf mods this thread had good discussion in it
why is it stickied?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's called 'anchored' newfag. Lurk for two years before posting again here. Also,
>>>/diy/

i meant 'saged'

It's not 'saged' either newfriend, this is a sage. The thread is anchored, which is the board hotpocket's way of telling the OP to get lost Now don't post here again for two years. Shoo.

okay imkampfy, you know you shouldnt be doing shit like this when theres big text at the top of the page inviting everyone to exodus.

Kill yourself.

kek