Lauren Southern don't wanna marry

youtube.com/watch?v=P-UKPpmQlys

Video titled: "Why I'm Not Married"

The usual kikery you would expect. Layers upon layers of diversion, deflection and drivel just to avoid staring into her own hypocrisy and committing to change something. Milking her youth for money and fame while still taking many a pregancy-less cock.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=W_lLCcOEI78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek
e-celeb bs

I don't see the hypocrisy. Generals don't fight in the trenches.

shes too busy running from nazis like her grandparents

b8

Also how do you reconcile her being part jewish and demanding she have a bunch of kids? That is what's actually hypocritical here.

She can't gallivant around the world banging chads if she does the right thing and settles down with Nick Fuentes. Thot.

Good, Non Whites like her shouldn't breed

Ha!

Translation: No one has asked me to marry them yet

I wish to ejaculate inside of her.

Yep.

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

Why cant you fags just stay over on halfchan? Doesn't answer that. Just go back.

she's so fucking flat, why the fuck is she wearing a zero samus suit

Looks like Tyrong is cucking the alt-right

She's an e-celeb attention whore, of course she'd start out doing cosplay. hooktube.com/watch?v=W_lLCcOEI78

You're subscribed to her, aren't you ya fucking queer? How many other alt-kike e-celebs are you ironically following?

She's 22?

choose one brainlet

She's Jewish and a Woman
Of course she's going to lie about her age

five bucks says down the road we learn it is a tranny

/thread
it won't be the end of these threads but a man can dream.

Of course but they are more and less subtle lies. It's one thing for a woman whos 25 and also looks 25 to claim she's 22 but Lauren Southern looks around 30-35 kek.

he already is

When you add Jewish lies to Women lies you get a whole new level of dishonesty

At least Pettybone will give birth to some aryans.

My wife is 20, working part time and studying, and also btfos lefty atheist niggers at her college on the regular. Lauren is just a lazy jewlet

Speaking of her, has anyone ever run her through the Haggening app?

She actually looks good without makeup. I don't know why she cakes herself with the stuff if that's the case.

It's because she hasn't met me yet. Soon as we meet she'll fall madly in love with me and we'll make lots of babies.

It's called hypocrisy.

Thanks.

She looks great with makeup, without she's pretty meh to my eyes.

How old is she does she claim to be anyway?

Is this really worth this Thread?

Kikes hitting that wall faster than ever. Someone should tell this old cunt to give it up, Nigger Bulls don't like grannies.

How do you deal with your retardation on a day-to-day basis?
Must be impressive.

That's not an attitude to be encouraged.

LS is Danish and you're all just bitter neckbeard virgins.

t. Fingol

I mean she's definitely not amazing, but she's 7/10 good wife material.

I think she said she's 21 or something, but that was a year or two ago. So she's like 22-23 now.

if dubs, I drive to Gilroy and try to find out

Your kike kunt aged like milk.

pls don't promote jewish e-celebs here it makes me mad

there must be plenty of other places you can shill her videos. Unless you are interested in or have something that can prove these people are shills, like everyone knows they are then in my opinion you are better off not giving these ppl oxygen at all.

How do you deal with your retardation on a day-to-day basis?
No retardation, just being European. She look meh without makeup, probably not by American standards though.

Have fun with your sexbots cuck!

Her traits are too neotenous for my taste. If you have kids with her they'll have those soft traits as well. Which is OK if you have daughters but not ideal if you have sons.

I have sharp facial traits and I want my kids to have them as well.

Hi Lauren

This isn't the place for your bitch, Shlomo. And fucking how to use words correctly.

Granny Sourthern is more than deserving of some of that caustic Diversity Juice. just another thirsty kikess hungering for nigger cock as always.

Hey OP, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret: die

She has until 25 to get married, after that she's Christmas cake and gets buckshot to the face.

Her body is begging for Aryan seed

The eternal TORpedo strikes again.

Her body is begging for a diet and some breast implants.

Thems curves m8. Agreed about the tits, but pregnancy makes 'em grow

More like begging for chimp dick and a Quad Stacked mag dump.

Her body is literally fine, all women have a little body fat it is completely healthy. And why the hell would you encourage degenerate shit like breast implants that make women believe the only thing that matters is the size of their tits? Not to mention that most of the money made from those operations goes to (((them))).

Then stay worthless you subversive cunt!

Women don't belong in politics, never trust a woman that is outspoken about politics.

Shouldn't be allowed to vote also

Granny Southern looks like she's fucking 44. Bitch should've been hit with truck years ago. Trust no Kikes.

You deserve to go to hell, well fuck, staying married to a jewish hag with tons of jewish kids is a living hell.

Hi femanon. Men like women with large breasts because men are very visual and flat chested women look like prepubescent girls.

I always view white men who are dating Japanese women (i.e. short + flat chested) with great suspicion.

They're only allowed in politics as long as they constantly stress that their opinion is only worth half as much as the one of a man.
Otherwise we are dealing with a case of right-wing people choosing a woman as a representative for the implicit but blatant purpose of warding off dreadful accusations of soggy knees (I personally call it the "Marine Le Pen's syndrome")

I think that she's an absolute qt but holy shit, that's hilarious.

Because she has fantasies of using super missiles on men that reject her.

Hi Sinead!

TOPKEK

You go to sleep with one woman and wake up with another. That's basically the power of makeup.

And now there's also the "fake massive eyelash" thing, as if make up wasn't dishonest enough already.

Shes been playing that "I'm 21/22" bit since the beginning. As if anyone in their right mind would believe shes 21/22.

M8 she's British. My area is pretty white. But still has no good chicks because degeneracy is everywhere. Getting drunk and casual sex are the norm, I think the latest I heard about a non virgin was 17 in high school, she was fat.
I saw a bunch of single teen mothers, and people brag about sex in public after drinking.

Maybe I'm jaded, but I fucking DESPISE British women, I would sooner trust American girls, atleast there is a chance she was raised in a gun toting, conservative household.
Polish girls are slutty too.

The closest one I knew that Holla Forums would like would be a party slut who openly said she wouldn't date black people and this was before she went to university. Lost contact since, but that's literally the closest you would find to the ideal you have.

She did say that a while ago. I'm pretty sure anyway, so either I remember wrong or she lied.

Nothing wrong with waiting, better than making a bad choice. But
That's a bad choice.