Corruption genes

So, in light of the recent scandals in Brazil where the police found that politicans where taking 8 Billion (R$) per month, for about 8 years, I was wondering.
Anglo-colonized countries are more civilized. Sure there's something here and there. But not like Brazil or Mexico. Is there some evidence that links DNA to corruption?

Other urls found in this thread:

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/intelligence-and-corruption/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uh OP, just how new are you?

Not really. Some countries in South America are violent but not corrupt. Chile or Uruguai for example. I think there's more to it. Some instinct to lure other people and take advantage of without resorting to violence.

I think because the Brazilians with the most European admixture fled to the US so their country is overrun by shitskins and gommies run their government.

Mexico as a cultural identity is literally based on Spanish colonists making rape babies with the mesoamericans, something which Hitler pointed out as early as Mein Kampf. A country where relatively pure colonizers were separate from the native population is literally right next door to an already mixed race mixing even more with the natives is a case study in action if I've ever seen one.

I don't think that areas with high corruption have the resources to collect and analyze the genetics of all their employees. They're also likely to be short on trust and compliance. As well, what would they do with the information, prepend genetic mandates onto the civic service exams?

Making rape babies with the natives : Mexico / Brasil
Segregating from the natives : South Africa / Rhodesia / India
Exterminating the natives : United States
So the lesson learned here is the less of the aboriginals that are left the more successful your colony will be.

I don't understand how this went so well for Americans.
Either the Anglos which invaded had high morals, or the natives were unfuckably ugly.

t

Checked.

If I saw that hot Native American chick one your post after a year at sea, she wouldn't be able to walk straight for a month, I would pound that pussy balls deep. That's the hottest Native American girl I've ever seen, usually they're ugly as fuck.

Unfortunately, you picked a fucking indigenous Brazilian model, when most indigenous women look like pic related.

there was no extermination in the US, it was pushing people out of the territory

Brazilians are almost as bad as Jews, a bit too stupid and culturally weaker or else they'd probably tie. The world would be better off without them.

Indians are pretty cute curuminhas until they are 23yo.
After that they simply melt.

Thats pretty much true of all women though, just the age it happens at differs. For latin or native women its around their early 20s, for white women its early 30s, for asian women its later 30s (assuming they were pretty to begin with, which usually implies white admixture or lots of surgery).. for niggers its from time of birth. Regardless though, all races women age very poorly. Its just a question of when does the milk go sour, some goes earlier, some goes a bit later, but it all goes

I love it when amerifats pretend they're still living in a 50s white country. It's like a gag reflex, you can't control it even if you're already well aware you are reduced to a cesspool of niggers and queers.

Newsflash buddy: to a south american, you are pussy whipped keyboard warrior who licks the feet of any jew passing by.

This.
I might add, as an argentinian, that many places from my country is probably "whiter" than many states of USA. Also, Uruguay is white as milk. The problem with both Argentina and Uruguay is the corrupt and traitorous government. Demographically we are (still) fine, albeit under constant threat.

So none were killed right? Certainly guns weren't used on them right? Monkey.

You will never be white.

Then you should have no problem staying there, beaner.

Considering how recent age of consent laws are, the portuguese probably just fucked the younger (~14-18) indigenous girls. I don't think they were too picky either, probably the last time they saw a woman it wasn't as pretty as today's women of the western world.

Watch some programs about native tribes in Brazil.

North America (meaning USA and Canada in this context) only held about 10% of the Americas' native population. Compared to Central and South Americas, North America was relatively unpopulated. That's a large reason for the racial differences.

Russian army soldier of Asiatic origin proves what? That South America is white?

Yes.

Are you seriously trying to use Osttruppen (former soviet soldiers) as justification for non-white acceptance? That's so disingenuous it makes me think that you have to be a yid.

Is this the Asians that were captured in the east and who fought for the Japanese, Russians, Germans ,and were finally captured by the western allies?

Whiter than Asians? That's retarded

I know that most people here autistic, but this is a new high. Can't you see the feelings written on the faces of those soldiers? Can't you recognize a reaction pic if it doesn't have a fucking animu girl on it?

Is that so?
I'm spanish and we have the same kind of corruption as italy or greece from what I understand,our average policeman are non corrupt and based,our average judge ranges from communist to normalfag but some not corrupt.
And then politicians are simply were all sorts of human corruption goes to,usually a pointed to those positions because of nepotism they basically traffic with influence by allowing the party that gives the best bribes to win the proyects regardless of overall costs to the public or quality.
There are some awful examples like building 100 million€ airports I'm the middle of nowhere,absolutely unused from day 1 and the main reason behind was to get some sweet sweet muneys from bribes so in order to steal 1 mill they waste 100 mill from the public.

That's the main reason for left leaning tendencies in spain,the corruption on the right allows the corrupt as well left to portrait them as such and thus it enables the left.
So the most dangerous effect is not in the waste of resources but in the enabling of the left.

The Jew genes, that's the cause of it. Oh and anything tied to being a psychopath.

Maybe the Anglo actually had more identity than the "muh dick" Mediterranean Spaniards and Portuguese. One of the few things the Anglo's did right in the New World.

Thanks to those same retards we're now dealing with the consequences in less than 200 years time. Typical of a mongrel race it despises both its ancestors because it knows it's cultureless so it spreads out without direction to try and hammer some existence into the world at our expense.

Could have been an entirely white region of the world from pole to pole and they fucked it all up. Then people wonder why the "gods" were so against miscegenation and then left us because we continued to make the same mistake again and again. Other races don't know better but we do, which is why we deserve everything we're getting until that mentality dies or we die from it.

I think something about mixed race groups make them more corrupt. Something about incompatible groups living together with a mixed soup of genetics makes them less likely to trust one another.

Brazil was colonized by the Portuguese. They had numerous rulers during their existance: indo-iberian tribes, Romans, Visigoths, Umayyads, finally the Leon Crown, Bonaparte, than the Portuguese Crown back again. The lack of a long-lasting dynasty from which they exert the law made them incredibly dubious of authority. When they came to Brazil, there also came their willingfulness to trick superiors for personal gain.

In recent history, it had fourteen years of left-leaning quasi-communist rule. Corruption went from local to widespread. The largest corruption scandal in the history of mankind was a plan to keep a political party in power indefinately. To this day, the creators of this scheme cant go to jail for the same reasons Hillary cant: fish too big to fry.

To add insult to injury, Brazil has the highest interest rates of the world. You want a loan, you pay mafia-tier interest rates for it. 5k reais paid on six months adds up 3k of interest on average. There is only a limit to indignation on a person's mind, and not every Huezillian knows how the rest of the world operates to be infuriated at how much hes being made an idiot. Those that do know this fact and instead choose to flee the country ASAP. It is a lost land that needs brave people to do right, so that just maybe their grandsons live well.

t. Hue

Yes, I'm Moshe Shekelberg straight from Tel-Aviv, bringing you the best propaganda of the Bundesarchive. You got me.

Fucking my negro slaves and seling the offspring: Founding father of the USA

The difference between Brasil and the USA is that the USA was latter flooded by non-Anglo immigrants from Europe, much criticized “swarthy Germans” by the same founding fathers.

Anglos did fuck Aborigines … no more words.
BTW how high do you guess is the Negro/European admixture with that big tited Indio girl? I don‘t think Brasil‘s problem is the Portuguese having fucked the Indios.

The Caribbean colonies of the Anglos are a glowing example of that high moral.

Mongrels hate everyone, the whites showing them how much better they could have been without being dragged through the mud. Obama half a white, grown up by whites, showered with affection and good, hates whites with a passion for being tainted. I’m sure, if Obama would have grown up in Kenia, he would have hated nigger with a passion, not for the obvious reasons, but for being different and chained to that low quality humanoids and he would have tried to betray them like he betrayed the whites.

Absolutely, there are sociological studies showing that inner society trust is higher the more close related, familiar, similar people are, worst are “multicultural” societies.

Calling people monkey when you believe mongoloid shitskins are native Americans. kys, faggot.

Noticing many threads with this term Native American recently. Obviously propaganda to "justify" the invasion of our lands by ugly shitskins. I suspect most are kikes.

Probably has to do with thanksgiving shit anons had to listen to?

HUEmonkeys are the most neotenic among injuns, they are not representative of beanerrace as a whole.

> Brazil has (((the highest interest rates of the world))). You want a loan, you pay (((mafia-tier interest rates))) for it. 5k reais paid on six months adds up 3k of interest on average. There is only a limit to indignation on a person's mind, and not every Huezillian knows how the rest of the world operates to be infuriated at how much hes being made an idiot. Those that do know this fact and instead choose to flee the country
That's the effects of miscegenation and median IQ drop of that scale. This is exactly what (((they))) want for the whole globe.

Less corrupt cultures share a history of commons farming. You need to flip the old "tragedy of the commons" meme on its head: for hundreds of years, strong social pressure prevented Northerners from Jewing one another. The supremacy of (largely) Northern Euopean cultures is the triumph of the commons.

Mediterraneans, feudal Slavs and Jews never acquired the "fair play" meme.

Lurk two years, faggot

the mark of cain

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/intelligence-and-corruption/

I think it is more likely that whites are more human and less animal.
We are inclined to innocence, trust and therefore naivety (which kikes and others abuse)
Whites are therefore more likely to follow the rules like good little goys, which creates nice ordered societies as long as you don't have complete psychos making the rules.
On the other hand, the lower races are more pragmatic, animal-like even, so they have no concept of idealism or doing the right thing just because it is the right thing.