CBTS - CONTINUED FROM 4CHAN

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Holla Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

MOTIVATION >>150559381 → >>150699298 → also POTUS confirms Q in #small tweet >>150895798 →

Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo

Nov25
43 line stringer >>150888323 →

Nov 24

Nov 23 II

QMAP1 >>149083850 → QMAP2 >>149922836 → (best confirmed versions brought forward from #555)

Legend & STRINGER >>150729734 →
Decoding CNC >>149960813 →
SIGNATURE >>149958772 →
Symbols +++ >>149081347 → /_\ >>150516052 →
*QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES >>150153092 →

! Stringer Map

!!! - NEW - !!! QMAP THE RECRUMBING:

Nov 23 I

Nov 22

LINK archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo /

Confirmation >>150586595 →
Advise for newfriends >>148908717
*GUIDE >>150637867 →

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-wants-to-upend-230-years-of-constitutional-principle/2017/11/15/8dd366c8-ca2a-11e7-aa96-54417592cf72_story.html
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
youtube.com/watch?v=jdQssqNXea0
youtube.com/watch?v=f36lpOIaku4
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=0bcdccc774dc43f3a541bb3ec69e592e
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo /
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=126613763
theguardian.com/world/2009/aug/04/bill-clinton-north-korea
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33062
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/08/04/kim-jong-il-pardons-and-orders-release-of-2-u-s-journalists/
youtube.com/watch?v=1qct0lylZPw
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

WHITE WOMEN THREAD TRIGGERED THE FAGGGGGGOT ALT-RIGHT

This isn't welcome on 8/pol/ mods will anchor
Strongly suggest moving to >>>/cbts/

Has there been anything concrete that q is anything other than a faggot larp?

Fuck off with your distraction. LARPing isn't welcome here.

Stands for Queer. Like you OP.

I suspect this is bait.

Rosie O'Donnel's bizzare twitter discussion

The absolute state of imageboards.

thank you for moving here, the shilling for cbts on 4chan was at a level i've never seen before.

gtfo

No.

We don’t deal in lies here, faggot.

>>>/suicide/

with the exception of kekistani faggots cuckchan isn't as bad as nupol, at least they're not openly shilling for zionism over there

aaand he's back, right on cue.

Is that what you really believe?

Reported for admitting to being a paid shill.

this place is infested now with neocon faggots from reddit thanks to the kike mods

ooh, ooh, report me again! It will do exactly nothing, like all those times you reported me before!

Here's what I tried to post on the other thread but it's all ravaged by bots and I can't add it anywhere except here! oh well- I just want people to see it so that it can become known

truly this is a mind boggling evil -

Here is my contribution I'm the guy that got confirmed for the Titanic theory by Q so this is a natural extension of that and he has confirmed virtually all of what this is - yet we don't have it in meme form so here ya go! : )

- I couldn't find biology records except to say that John Podesta's father was also the same name - and I have found that only 2 families out of hundreds of Podesta's came from Europe - Rothchild's place of operations at the time - meaning this has to be his grandfather.

I also found a "wink" in that 2 Russian's were named ROTHCHILD - and on the ship - likely coordinating with Podesta's grandfather.

great job! Remember to post this at >>>/cbts/ too, Holla Forums is infested, as you see above.

sage

Remember to kill yourself, cuckchan shill.

The redditor cries out in pain as he strikes you.

I was banned? I hadn't noticed!

Take note of how desperate he is to sagebomb threads! He's been at it for threads #1-#7 over here, garnering >150 posts in each of them.

Kike, you know I’ve done better than that. Every word of your LARP is proven false. Go back to reddit.

How exactly did you prove him wrong?

The level of autism from that poster is off the charts!!

Oy vey, moishe, you’ll have to do better than that.

He proved himself wrong, yid. All the dates came and went. All the claims evaporated. Nothing he said was true. It’s over. You lost.

>>>/reddit/

I'm a /newsman/ rapefugee, not a plebbitor you retarded faggot.

All I did was ask for proof that he was proved wrong you fucking spaz.

ok, damn I just want to make sure this is part of the pages where we keep it. I'm doing a big ass timeline I want to get back to but it's just a really important part of the big picture so I now have to wait for the cbts threads to come back it seems.

I did do as you asked, thank you

Screams the redditor as he continually outs himself.

Oh god please don't bring the fucking boomers here

>>>/out/

Reminder that your faggotry isn’t real.

You haven't refuted anything. If you have proof post it.

There it is again. You can’t help but out yourself as a liberal, can you?

Fun fact: Q posted proof he’s a LARPer weeks ago. Literally nothing he said would happen has happened.

I couldn't believe they took down our cbts threads and replaced them with troll shit trashing it. Ironically calling them the attacks - well fucking CiA with its matrix supercomputers.
I actually get it now tho, the simulation part was what made me understand the rest
Elon Musk, probably has nothing directly to do with NK - but NK and Musk as a connection was all about studying conditioning. And the MSM stuff - that's where they applied it - They tortured NK for decades to study how to mind control people into submission - with the ultimate goal of shoving us all into infinite slavery for all of eternity as they ruled us as gods in a matrix. The others aren't realizing it yet but I can see it now - the, "everything" how each thing is connected to the other, both logically, and philosophically. It's necessary to understand the nature of corruption to even grasp why someone like Clintons would want to be worshiped as a god for all eternity and tortured NK to do it. This even relates to the pedo stuff as their obsessions are much about being in a perfect state of youth and beauty yet reconciling that with the truth of decay - they are old, and quite mad - just clever enough to pass as humans, but only with organs they steal…. truly monstrous. And the world has been their plaything for a long time already.

someone take this further

Cry harder, bitch. You’ve outed yourself as NOT FROM AROUND HERE.

You can take it straight back to 4chan.

oh you retarded shills… as though you own the internet. Well you almost did hahaha, but I'm the guy doing the timeline - I'm the motherfucker that's going to put you all in chains. So fuck you!

See you keep on saying things and then not backing up what you are saying. Hell, if he admitted he was a LARPer then someone should have saved that as a screencap to BTFO these threads without question. So where is the proof?

Run along now.

as you can see, there's just no talking to that fag, we've tried that during #1-#5, didn't go anywhere. I pulled his autism for fun twice, but he just repeats himself. It's best to ignore him.

As you can see, you are neurologically incapable of answering any of my questions, since you’re just low level paid shills pushing a cuckchan LARP. Funny how you refuse to reply to the boomer people, isn’t it?

Funny how it was proven a submarine could have done the damage, considering that torpedoes were around since the 1800's. But you're too busy slurping circumcised cock to dven admit you're wrong. Tell your programmer to give you a new script you complete fucktard.

Funny how you’re still unable to answer my questions.

So did or did not Q say that he was a LARPer?

Yep, he proved it. None of his claims came true. You’ve been sucking a LARPer’s cock for a whole month now.

he didn't, the REEEtard is pulling the disinfo from the first Q posts (the martial law and Podesta/Hillary arrests) as proof Q is a LARPer, hasn't changed his script since.

sage

case in point

Hey, did you know that your LARPer lied about everything he said? It’s true! None of his claims happened! And you even admit he lied! So maybe he lied about the arrests! Or may be he only lied about lying about martial law! It’s all just “disinformation”, right? That’s how you move those goalposts!

You never even read the submarine stats that were linked. Thanks for proving that you're so intellectually stunted and unwilling to look into proof that your only job programming is to shout down these threads. That is shilling shining through newfags, watch the boy show you how it's done

I like the way you say sage as if every other post you made wasn't a sage.

I haven't really been following the Q thing closely, but it has something to do with the seal indictments right?

I did, in fact, read those stats. You’ve still never answered for any of the failures of Q to provide accurate information, shlomo.

Hey, it’s what I do. To shill threads, that is. It REALLY raises their ire.

Could you name any claims Q made that didn't come true specifically?

Yes, all of them. Every single claim he has made since the very beginning. Nothing he said would happen has happened. Given that I answered this question multiple times before you even asked it, I think we’ve found out your new script. Time for yet another revision from your higher ups.

So you're proving that you are intentionally lying to us, thanks for proving you're nothing more than a shill. Fuck you, hope the pieces of silver are worth it you cunt.

Name one then faggot.

inb4 martial law and podesta/hillary arrests

This is literally how mentally ill these shills are.

All of them. All of them were fake.
NOTICE HOW THE BOTS ARE STUCK ON THIS POINT. THEY’VE PURPOSELY NOT BEEN GIVEN REPLIES TO “PROVE” Q’S CLAIMS BECAUSE NONE HAVE BEEN PROVEN.

Did he put dates on those though? I'm talking about dates that have come and gone when things were meant to happen. If he just said "x will happen" but it could happen at any time, it hasn't been proven wrong. Also I'm saging because I don't know who to believe. I just genuinely want an answer to my question.

Reddit, everyone.

How much do you get paid to be such an obvious shill avoiding questions and where can I go to get hired?

Every single claim he has made from the beginning has been proven false. All of his dated claims were false. I’m telling everyone who comes in here to read his own posts, because they prove him wrong themselves. The shills claim the opposite. They want you not to listen to Q-LARP, but what others are saying about Q-LARP. It’s standard “listen and believe, goyim” tactics.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. Answer the questions, faggot.

this is a bad idea
you're bringing shills here
we have our own board now
going to lurk to see what happens,
but know this thread was a dumbass move.

I'm in the same boat brother. Although right now I am more impressed by this overwhelming autism. I really can't tell if he's being paid to do this or if he genuinely enjoys what he's doing. Might be both.

You admitted to lying

So you've been proven to be disingenuous at best, and a complete fucking paid disinfo agent at worst. Reevaluate your life and hope your programmer erases your memory in memory of tay and get back to making shekels honestly.

So go back to reddit and shut the fuck up.

No, seriously, tell us your reddit username. We’d love to give you the karma you desperately want but can’t get here.

If anything, this just makes me want to look into it more. I mean look at this:

We already knew there were paid shills here but if they're reacting this quickly to something that hasn't established itself on 8ch yet (if at all) then what are they really trying to stop?

Yeah, first Q-Clearance Patriot thread that started the whole thing mentioned Martial Law enacted if unrest grows (relating to planned Antifa uprising on the 4th that was a fucking funny failure) and dates for arresting Podesta and Hillary on 11.3 and 11.5.

Martial Law proved unneeded and Hillary is currently wearing a pretty boot, while John Podesta only had one case of REEEE in WaPo ( washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-wants-to-upend-230-years-of-constitutional-principle/2017/11/15/8dd366c8-ca2a-11e7-aa96-54417592cf72_story.html ) and is otherwise staying very, very silent and off the public eye.

The shill claims that Martial Law not happening and no loud and official arrests means Q is a LARPer 100%, ignoring every confirmation that Q has been giving (pics from AF1, Trump tweeting things Q mentioned 5 minutes before, most recently the SmallBusiness thing).

In essence, he's the Iraqi Minister of Information.

Wew lad

THIS IS WHAT Q-LARP REDDITORS ACTUALLY BELIEVE
Wait, no; I’m wrong. Q’s a civic nationalist who doesn’t call out the jews, so they wouldn’t even be removed.

I have to agree with you on wanting to look into it more now. His use of the phrase cuckchan is what really got my attention. Something about the way he used it just seemed wrong to me.

This is seriously the best they can do.

Maybe the bot is just here to make us dig deeper. It seems to firm up my resolve.

Isn’t it funny that all I want to do is talk about what Q has said, while the shills for Q refuse to do so?
Isn’t it funny that they can’t prove anything he said and yet claim his infallibility?
Maybe if I put my questions on single lines like Q-FAG they’ll be more likely to answer them. What do you think?

you must be broke to be working so hard
either that or you're being punished for something
who hurt you bb

Isn't it funny that a real Holla Forumsack would check dubs. Go back to your desk at the tel-aviv daily.

Got it in one, old chap. That,'s the spirit.
>> do not let (((them))) beat (You)
Q moved here for a reason.
Watch.

Yeah see that's the funny thing. You are using words that Holla Forums would use but you just can't use them right can you? Gee, where have I seen someone who tries to look like someone else but just can't quite get it right?

Still can’t answer my questions, can you shlomo?

sage

Q hasn’t moved here at all, you fucking idiot. Your shills simply have.

Did you know that you can answer questions about your own paid shill? Try it sometime. Or keep not doing it and see how far your lack of credibility can take you.

i bet he responds to me
he won't be able to help it
i bet he tries to make me mad
waking up will be hard for him tomorrow

Thanks for proving my point yet again.

Every post you make that doesn’t answer my questions only decreases your credibility. You might want to go back and read your COINTELPRO playbook.

Thanks for confirming that you can’t answer my questions, because to do so would be to admit that the LARPer you’re paid to shill was wrong.

(check'n)
And thanks.

he thinks I'll respond because he's talking to me
he's obviously never had a sibling, or many friends at all
no, he was the child that everyone hated, and left alone on the playground.
he carries that around with him now, and probably will, until the day he dies

It's fucking incredible.

inb4 "projecting"
we had some good OC with that fag a few threads back.

The fucking audacity of you kikes.

call your mother.

links? I'm having fun

THREAD SUMMARY

Nothing is happening. Nothing was ever going to happen. A cuckchan LARPer who doesn’t even know how to use a tripcode is not one of the ONLY TEN PEOPLE IN THE FUCKING WORLD with a specific level of security clearance and “full knowledge of this plan.” Someone that important is not posting on 4chan. Someone that important–if he actually has knowledge he wants to disseminate–is also not going to type cryptic bullshit that looks like it came from more than two people and ask questions that he doesn’t answer. Someone that important is, statistically, owned by jews, even if there are some patriots left up there. Out of 10 of the most powerful people in the entire fucking world, the redditors on 4chan expect one of them to not only be “#ourguy”, but to leak the proceedings of FUCKING NATIONWIDE MARTIAL LAW and–surprise surprise–the arrest of three quarters of the US government.

Why, that’s exactly what we would want! Happy day! All of our dreams are coming true, and we didn’t even have to put in an ounce of work ourselves! Hooray! It’s over! We’re saved! DON’T QUESTION IT, just spend the entire day ignoring literally everything else that is ACTUALLY happening in the news, never mind your own wildly successful campaign of “It’s okay to be white.” Because nothing ever came from YOU doing an honest day’s work!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH. THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT ARREST ITSELF. ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU TO SIT ON YOUR ASS AND DO NOTHING IS NOT ONLY LYING TO YOU, HE IS A JEWISH SHILL.

If there is something, why is nothing happening? Where’s the Emergency Broadcast System announcement? Where’s Trump using Obama’s emergency television override to speak to the people? Where’s the martial law? Where are the riots he talked about? Antifa couldn’t even get off their asses for a completely unrelated outing. Where’s the Huma arrest? Where are the Podesta arrests? They were supposed to be in custody by now; no one has any information on that beyond your continued shilling campaign. Why is he a CIVIC NATIONALIST? Nothing he said has happened.

Fuck off, redditors. Hero worship somewhere else.

Claims Trump is insulated and will not be addressing the nation on what is supposedly the biggest mass-arrest in national history.
Claims there are more patriots than traitors in the government (LOL).
Claims something is in the works to make the Democrat Party lose the nigger vote entirely.
Claims martial law inbound.
Claims mass arrests of the government are inbound.
Claims the EBS will be invoked.
Claims no one will have to lift a finger and that the government will take care of itself.
Claims King Nigger went to North Korea and may be there right now.
Claims Trump would leave an important message on Twitter before leaving for Asia.
Claims Twitter, “My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us…”
Claims the CIA/alphabet agencies were responsible for the 11 minute Twitter takedown of POTUS account.
Claimed that martial law and the arrests will be made during Trump’s Asia trip.
Claims false flag attacks at right-wing gatherings (cities, sporting events).
Claims elections no longer matter.

Zero of these claims have come true or been proven.

Do we have any new messages from the prophet Q peace be upon him?

Hey guys more of an observer than a baker. I really would like to know what I can download plugin wise to help navigate this messaging board better? Oh and I definitely think Q is someone that is very very close to the president.

Yes, “I am a LARP and everything I said was false.”

What the fuck is THIS kind of shill?

oh and should I be using a tor or vpn for this site?

You've been proven to be an outsider at best, and a malevolent AI at worst in this thread alone. Why should we justify answering to you? Let every user see the data, the digs and decide for themselves what to believe. It's almost as if you're sitting at an african tier iq and need to have someone tell you what to believe.

Heh shills here too huh? Its OK we are hardened vets at this point.

no actually i was asking a honest question there cocksucker fuck off

The best way to ensure your account stays secure is to use your SSN as your password, since it’s unique to you.

No one cares how many cocks you’ve sucked, reddit. Go back.

Don’t care. Either shut the fuck up and lurk more or leave.

Test. Do names work the same way here? Let's find out.

I would have thought they’d fire you after the first two threads where you did the exact same thing.

Fuck off, namefag.

it's mostly this one faggot, but the mods at 8/pol/ are unfriendly, we've moved to >>>/cbts/, owned and modded by a friendly baker from around 4c#267

Kill yourself. We don’t care. Don’t post here again.

The

Absolute

State

Of

Imageboards.

make me

I kinda like this place friends. You only have to solve the posting puzzle once. Ok let's get down to business shall we gents?

sage

Wow, would you look at that. You finally posted an actual argument. I don't believe for a second that you wrote it though. I can't say I've seen anyone here saying to just sit with a thumb up their ass and wait for someone to save you. All I'm seeing is the typical following of an interesting event, followed by a rather unusual shilling campaign by one lone autist.

Reported. Kill yourself, cuckchanner.

sage negated!

REported.

Reported for admitting to spam.

what is sanity in a world full of insane people?

Q's cut-off for posting seems to be around 2am. it's just us and the shills until later in the morning.

Q's latest posts on 8ch are:

and

The

ooh, ooh, one more report! C'mon!

He’s only 3 years behind what we already knew. How about that. Never mind that Holla Forums‘s moderation was government for years before that.

Global report for mass advertising.

Absolute

Wew lad

I don't have the time to read every thread posted on this board. I have a life.

C'mon! Do it, do it more LARPfag! One more report! Hit me!

State

This is a good effort OP. Whether your DTTT or Neg or whoever.

But your not going to escape the shills here.

My recommendation is to make a new board on infinity and then link people to it on both Halfchan and Fullchan.

Even if they follow you to it–and the will–you can still make a sticky with all the relevant information and archives that they wont be able to touch.

I'll join the think tank when I can. A little busy right now however.

Godspeed.

No one cares, shill. You remain incapable of defending your LARPer.

Why are you using an intl phrase?

Already there >>>/cbts/

Do not post here again, then.

make me #2

Reminder that these people are a bunch of newfag boomers who come from youtube. you should seriously just lurk more if you came from there because watching another batch of newfags ruining everything isnt good for the site

Of

Reported.

So, the Titanic was sunk by a coal fire started by Podestas great great grandfather because bribed by Rothschilds.

Reported for namefagging. Get out.

Imageboards

It is funny though that out of all the shit we look into, this is the topic that is assblasting (((someone))) so much.

pic related

The number of shills increased after you posted, so keep talking.

hey kid go to art school if you wanna make sculptures

NF here. not OP but it's good see you, user
I agree, good effort OP, but it's not the way
keep your head down.
we are here
report in!

We must be on the right track for shills to get this unhinged.

Zero effort.

It’s funny that you, a paid shill, can’t answer a simple question about the topic you’re shilling.

The

Absolute

State

The

Absolute

State

Of

It

All

North Korea. A modern day Pompeii?

The

Absolute

State.

Tsk Tsk

Looks like you need to have your algorithms run through (((google’s))) predictive image search again.

You are the one saging this thread to hell and back and refusing to answer questions. I'm not sure how you expect people to believe you.

Mhmm. Sure thing, moishe. Now how about proving what I said above wrong?

The

Absolute

State

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

How about you go suck each other’s cocks back on reddit, namefag?

Better idea. I'm starting to get bored so I'm gonna hide your ID.

The

Absolute

State

Of

It

All

Do we have a baker? Who is going to bake when this gets moldy?

we have switched boards to >>>/cbts/, this thread was made before we settled.

The

Absolute

State

All I can tell is that after Trump tweeted a website promoting the Q theory there was a massive shitstorm on Halfchan and the threads got shut down by mods.

I honestly can't tell if Q is CIANigger doing a limited hangout or legit. But there is some serious fuckery going on and to just label it a larp is retarded. If it is a LARP then it's a LARP made by spooks, not just some random faggot.

Shills, everyone.

The bot is right, stop tripfagging. We have ids here. lurk a couple of years and you'll get better.

You’re an idiot.

While at the same time it has brought in a lot of newfags and namefags.

Honestly I don't know what to think.

How about that.

Since it’s a proven falsehood, how about you think it belongs somewhere else?

Provide proofs

Who can be at the top? Who calls the shots? Think about it, should be clear.

filter and hide, everyone, filter and hide.

welcome to 8ch faggots :)

sage

Already did, shlomo. It’s Q’s burden to prove himself right; everything he said would happen didn’t happen. It’s all right there in his own posts. Go read them. They prove themselves wrong.

It's always the kikes, we knew it already.

WE’RE INFESTED WITH REDDITORS

Its not surprising to see this Holla Forums thinking as one dimensionally as the other Holla Forums

It’s not surprising to see paid kike shills like you trying desperately to shift blame away from jews.

Sure the burden of proof is on him but that doesn't mean that it's proven false.

I have a 10 inch cock, prove me wrong.

Reported.

I am 30% Jewish and that word doesn't bother me. Keep going. So will I.

>>>/suicide/
Reported. The holocaust did not happen but it will.

I'm not saying that he's right i'm disputing the claim that it's a proven falsehood.

You can't just claim that it's a proven falsehood and then move the goal posts.

Its time to grow up young man.

It's not one dimensional, the redshields own more wealth than the 63 richest people on the Forbes list. Which in turn own more wealth than over half the population of earth. It's the kikes, same ones who owned the slave trade are setting up the modern slave trade.

Nice selfie. It’s appropriate.

Reported for being a jew.
THE HOLOCAUST DID NOT HAPPEN, BUT IT WILL.

I participated in CBTS
Here's what happened:

Shills: Complained about LARP, no happenings, boomers, etc.

Real anons Researched things like:
In-Q-Tel
SpaceX, Musk, NK connections
Uranium1
Clinton NK connections
Rothschilds
Saudi Royal Family
Antarctica secrets
Obama/HUMA/Muslim Brotherhood
and so on and so on

CBTS was simply one giant group research project looking at how all corruption is connected. That's all.

Gave yourself away

My point is that the authenticity of Q is not verifiable either way and that your claim of Q being proven false is wrong.

However i'm not implying that he's right.

Oh look, it's Satanists/Worshipers of Moloch. Who would have guessed?

Thanks for admitting that you have no refutation for any of my statements, paid shill.

It is, in fact, verified that he is a fraud. This was done weeks ago. It’s over. Go back to reddit and await your next savior to fix all your problems without you having to do mean, sad, nasty things like hurt someone who did something bad.

On the topic of religions…..

Lurker since october,
Have you got the link to the wiki, mate?
I've lost it.

hey i know you mean well but
please do not respond to shills
filter and hide them instead
really, try it. it feels way better to see that guys 80+ posts magically disappear than shit up the thread, egg him on, and turn the rest of the community against us.
remember why you're here

Go the fuck back to reddit.

Then could you provide the evidence that was complied weeks ago?

You’re here to shill your reddit fantasies. We’re here for truth, and you have none of that.

Yep, already did that. You guys did it, in fact. It’s all in Q-LARP’s own posts, which list times and dates that didn’t come true. It’s over. Suck his cock on Reddit. We don’t want it here. You had to post your thread in the middle of the night because it gets deleted otherwise.

Heres why people dont like this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=jdQssqNXea0
youtube.com/watch?v=f36lpOIaku4

100k+ of newfags who come and shit up the board just like redditors

It's not the Q posts themselves that are the key, it's the dig. Q just dropped the match into the gasoline. And as everything else in life, the truth always comes out, as long as someone searches for it.

Is what the fuck I was talking about. Fuck off if you're not able to help.

I'm not on your side either.

I'm confused and I have no idea what's going on.

Who indeed

WIKI
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Also Throwing in

Spreadsheet by SS user
>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

*NEW SIGNATURE SHEET
>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=0bcdccc774dc43f3a541bb3ec69e592e

This is a bunch of the research for anyone wondering what the fuck all the CBTS was about and what it amounts to

What times and dates that didn't come true?

Provide sources.

Im not the other guy though.

Fuck off since there’s nothing to help, LARPer.

Thank you, brother.

And yet you still can’t refute anything I’ve said.

Great work!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH

I couldn't believe they took down our cbts threads and replaced them with troll shit trashing it. Ironically calling them the attacks - well fucking CiA with its matrix supercomputers.
I actually get it now tho, the simulation part was what made me understand the rest
Elon Musk, probably has nothing directly to do with NK - but NK and Musk as a connection was all about studying conditioning. And the MSM stuff - that's where they applied it - They tortured NK for decades to study how to mind control people into submission - with the ultimate goal of shoving us all into infinite slavery for all of eternity as they ruled us as gods in a matrix. The others aren't realizing it yet but I can see it now - the, "everything" how each thing is connected to the other, both logically, and philosophically. It's necessary to understand the nature of corruption to even grasp why someone like Clintons would want to be worshiped as a god for all eternity and tortured NK to do it. This even relates to the pedo stuff as their obsessions are much about being in a perfect state of youth and beauty yet reconciling that with the truth of decay - they are old, and quite mad - just clever enough to pass as humans, but only with organs they steal…. truly monstrous. And the world has been their plaything for a long time already.

▶Anonymous 11/26/17 (Sun) 02:06

e is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Holla Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.
MOTIVATION >>150559381 → >>150699298 → also POTUS confirms Q in #small tweet >>150895798 →
Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Nov25
Nov 24
Nov 23 II
QMAP1 >>149083850 → QMAP2 >>149922836 → (best confirmed versions brought forward from #555)
SIGNATURE >>149958772 →
! Stringer Map
Nov 23 I
Nov 22
*GUIDE >>15063786

e is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Nov25
Nov 24
Nov 23 II

If you read through the thread you'll see that I've already tried that. Just enjoy learning what shills are and hide his ID when you are done.

I wasnt trying to, I just pointed out you are a shill. I dont even know what you were saying, I just spotted a shill.

Poetry.

Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Nov25
Nov 24
Nov 23 II
SIGNATURE >>149958772 →
! Stringer Map
Nov 23 I
Nov 22
*GUIDE >>15063786

Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Nov25
Nov 24
Nov 23 II
SIGNATURE >>149958772 →
! Stringer Map
Nov 23 I
Nov 22
*GUIDE >>15063786

5. Get Comfy,

I'm not on Q's side you fucking idiot. I haven't been following this and I have no idea what's going on.

Also seeing things only though a black and white perspective is a sign of autism.

Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Nov25
Nov 24
Nov 23 II
SIGNATURE >>149958772 →
! Stringer Map
Nov 23 I
Nov 22
*GUIDE >>15063786
Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Nov25
Nov 24
Nov 23 II
SIGNATURE >>149958772 →
! Stringer Map
Nov 23 I
Nov 22
*GUIDE >>15063786
Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Nov25
*GUIDE >>15063786

lol

Paid shills are pushing their cuckchan LARPer here as though it’s legitimate despite being proven wrong weeks ago.

Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Nov25
Nov 24
Nov 23 II
SIGNATURE >>149958772 →
! Stringer Map
Nov 23 I
Nov 22
Advise for newfriends >
Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Nov25
Nov 24
Nov 23 II
SIGNATURE >>149958772 →
! Stringer Map
Nov 23 I
Nov 22
*GUIDE >>15063786
*GUIDE >>15063786
MOTIVATION >>150559381 → >>150699298 → also POTUS confirms Q in #small tweet

>>>/tumblr/
Get the fuck out. You can’t comprehend fact.

Great argument, shlomo.

Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Nov25
Nov 24
Nov 23 II
SIGNATURE >>149958772 →
! Stringer Map
Nov 23 I
Nov 22
*GUIDE >>15063786
Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Nov25
Nov 24
Nov 23 II
SIGNATURE >>149958772 →
! Stringer Map
Nov 23 I
Nov 22
*GUIDE >>15063786
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the >>148908717
*GUIDE >>15063786

Im not the other guy

Gee, it’s almost as though I don’t give a flying fuck. Engage in the discussion you claim to want or kill yourself, PAID SHILL.

Are you a bot?

You are literally 40% of this entire thread.

Why are you so assmad over Q?

We were never arguing, im not the other guy. If you arent a shill dont respond. You have nothing to fear of labels if they dont apply. At this point were both shills ruining this thread.

This isn't a board for hobbyists, faggot.

Moral relativism doesn’t fly here, kike.

Eat shit. You’re an illiterate faggot who can’t substantiate his claims.

It is a mystery.

Your black and white perspective is that i'm either for or against Q you fucking autist.

lol shill

I promise you im not the other guy.

I don’t give a fuck about how you’re subjectively framing the discussion, you useless sack of shit. Q is proven fake. This is objective. Either accept truth or go somewhere else.

Thanks for continuing to prove that your LARP is over.

Provide proof with sources

Did that a long time ago, moishe.

Do it again.

Right now

Yep, already did. It’s right up there in the thread. Feel free to READ Q’S OWN POSTS FOR CORROBORATION.

Why are you freaking out so bad since I called you a shill. Its like you HAVE to establish im a shill and not you for your very health.

Answer questions about who? You havent asked me questions about anyone.

Provide fucking proof.

Link the proof.

Sure thing, moishe.

This is the worst possible thing you could do if you wanted people to believe your LARP.

I did. You should pay more attention.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!
TAKE THIS SHIT TO END CHAN
endchan.xyz/pol/

Remember to sage, at least.

Where?

link it

no thanks

About a third the way down the thread. Everything he said is listed. None of it came true. Feel free to read his own posts to see that.

lol don't respond to shills just the same
sorry i assumed you knew what this was.
user went by Q on 4chan posted many questions pertinent to 4/pol/'s interests, namely swamp-draining. you can read those threads here
have fun, or don't

And cuckchan (where this started) isn’t?

Link the post

You should be able to figure it out. It’s the one with the list of things Q claimed. Shouldn’t be that hard for a master “baker” like yourself to find, should it shlomo?

ha my bad
please see

It is good that we finally have a bunker away from the shill's. But it is only a matter of time before A.L.I.C.E finds us again. I recommend studying neuro-semantic judo to counter shill narrative's.

Link the post

Boy, you’re not very intelligent, are you? I’d go so far as to say you don’t even know your own LARPer’s claims.

I'll stop now

Ironic frankposting is still frankposting

Or you could just take your tripfagging and fuck back off to reddit.

We need to look more into this:

PODESTA BILL CLINTON NORTH KOREA PIZZA
PODESTA BILL CLINTON NORTH KOREA PIZZA

March 17 2009:
Laura Ling and Euna Lee, US journalists apprehended in NK for illegal entry along the China-NK border.

June 2009:
Both sentenced to 12 years of hard labor.
>npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=126613763

August 4:
Bill Clinton along with Podesta flies to NK on a publicly UNANNOUNCED visit.
>theguardian.com/world/2009/aug/04/bill-clinton-north-korea
Leaked memo from wikileaks regarding the visit:
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33062

August 5:
Kim Jong-il pardons Laura Ling and Euna Lee.
>politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/08/04/kim-jong-il-pardons-and-orders-release-of-2-u-s-journalists/
They arrive in LAX with Clinton the same day.
>youtube.com/watch?v=1qct0lylZPw

August 8:
Email sent from:
[email protected] - pictured above

to:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] - Shangri-La owns the hotel pictured above
[email protected]

"As John said, it doesn't get any better than this"
Attached is "pizza.jpg"

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

Becasue I say so? Youve already established im a shill yet you continue to respond. I mean why else are you so keen on correcting the record? In your mind you will be rustled all night if you dont have the last word and it shows. Calm the fuck down. Also im not the guy you were talking to, you just think I am because I called you a shill.

This is seriously the best you can do?

Has it not occurred to you that its only you and I saying shill back and fourth? Nobody else gives a shit but you.

Has it not occurred to you that as long as you keep lying you’ll keep being replied to?

So you admit you are uncomfortable as long as you feel like someone is an unexposed shill?

pst. not here. theres a whole board for it now

How does a third party know that you and I both arent shills shitting up this thread to derail it?

But if the person was a shill they would just change their IP and use a new id right?

dubs confirm

Get the fuck out of here faggot
Go to Voat.co or end chan shekelberg
This board is FULL

Saged and reported

Not on his side

Link the post

There’s your leftism peeking through.

It’s right there. Right where anyone who is literate in the English language can see. There’s at least one of them in every single one of the threads we’ve had here. Not one of the paid shills has ever been able to answer the questions or account for Q’s failures. Run along now.

Reply again please, shill.

Whats the question? You never asked me anything about a Q. I just called you a shill and you went on a tangent saying im some guy. Ask me the question.

Thanks for admitting to being a paid shill, by theway. It’s always easier when you out yourselves.

How about that.

So you know it's a LARP, yet you still want to waste your time, and board space, making believe that it's real?

you have reached the stage most of the people who tried having discussion with him eventually reached. Congrats.

What spam?

You could always just not respond.
You know what you're supposed to do with shills? Ignore them. The human ones get money based on how many replies they get and how much of your time they waste. This isn't to say that the other user is a shill, but you may treat the user as a shill if you wish.
To other matters: You are breaching our etiquette. Yes, spammers are annoying. Filter them, we have more features here. You even have your own board now, >>>/cbts/. The reason you annoyed the piss out of cuckchan is because you'd post in unrelated threads trying to get people to 'follow the white rabbit' instead of staying in the threads you made. I watched it all.

Stop replying you retard, haven't you ever been baited before?

lol

Hes annoying as fuck but you cant just let a shill openly talk unmolested.

lol

As long as I keep him engaged he wont be shooting off lies.

Shills are unable to see irony. Fun fact.

YES YOU CAN
IN FACT DO SO

NO. WRONG RESPONSE.
Filter and ignore.

Really activates the old almonds.

Did you know that the entire thread is a paid shilling attempt? Just report it.

Too late, you really used it

At least you’ve proven your own narrative false, so thanks for fucking up your LARP even more.

Anyone who reads your post can see clear as day you used it unironically. You dont have to save face here shill. we know what you are about.

Thanks for outing your LARPer.

Now you are really grasping at straws

Youve said that 3 times already.

lol

When you get near a point, hop on. Thanks for admitting your LARPer is fake.

lol

Isnt this fun?

Reported for spam.

Nah, reported.

Likewise. I archived the thread. You are obviously a shill, enjoy your ban.

Just a friendly reminder that the larping boomers haven't figured out how to run /cbts/ so it has 0 moderation.

tick tock

I'm more peeved at the lack of etiquette and self-control of the newfags; they get kicked off of cuckchan, have the temerity to cross-post without even fixing their links, have their own board, they have the ability to filter replies, and all they do is argue with one sentence replies like it's a fucking youtube comment section.
you should still probably control your autism, but then again I'm in this thread too, so what does that say about me?

ruh-roh

SJW with a ban hammer? Go back to youtube faggot

Great going, dipshit.

No. What’s spam is this fucking raid I’m forced to combat alone.

Just stop you fucking faggot.

Now the bot is just pulling random phrases.
And random words to plug into those phrases, regardless of if Holla Forumsacks actually say them.

Nigger you ARE the raid. Look at the garbage youve filled this thread with.

lol

lol, cry more

tick
tock
tick
tock

Hey, it’s ✡Sean Hannity✡! Wow, that PROVES it’s Sean because he said a thing that Sean said! It’s JUST as much evidence of Q-LARP having actual q-level security clearance!

Sad.

So are you finally gonna ask me that question about a Q?

sage

So when I ask you to ask the question youve been saying im a shill for avoiding you call me a shill? That settles it, you really are a shill.

Fucking finally, someone else with sense. Have at it, Lainposter.

Or you could just answer the question, paid shill.

So youve been wanting the thread flooded all along. No wonder you keep playing this back and fourth.

I dont know the question and ive been asking you to ask it for an hour.

I warned you. There's just no point talking to him.

Wew lad

yall being raided by commies calling you shills
>>>Holla Forums2276475

Sad.

Ever since we caught their tranny BO sucking cock, they haven’t been much of a threat to us.

What tweet is that? What did he say?

shill

SO WHY THE FUCK ARE WE HERE NOW?

WHO REDIRECTED Q?

It didn’t happen. Don’t fall for a fucking LARP.

How sore is your ass for being taken on a ride for over 100 posts, leftykike?

Don’t care. Go back to reddit.

It feels terrible

Piss off, then.

Nah, I even got you over to another thread, I want to see how long youll shill.

I knew you guys were mentally ill, but this is so severe that you can’t even work toward your own causes.

So you just keep biting eh? Hows it taste?

So much shilling and sliding in this thread.

I wish the OP would answer my question. How did Trump "confirm" Q?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

POTUS tweeted out a site called magapill.com, it had a Q 'follow the white rabbit' banner.
Then right afterwards the database of the site was deleted, so the guy had to use an archive of his own site.

You forgot your sage.

So not an actual confirmation in any regard, of course. But we knew that since Q was proven wrong weeks ago.

lol keep talking faggot. You wont be comfortable if you think I win this internet argument.

Thanks for helping me by continuing to do exactly what I want you to do.

Look at that deep throat, I bet he learned it from

This is the best that léftypol has to offer, ladies and gents.

R. He said the follow the white rabbit to reddit.

Wow you WANT me to shill? Doesnt that mean you are a shill as well for supporting shilling on Holla Forums? I mean youre sitting here tricking me into shilling Holla Forums, why? why would you not only WANT me to shill but actively trick me into doing it?

Answered the user's question, didn't comment on it.
You're starting to piss me off with all this >we shit, the newfags are newfagging, but you're spamming and also replying suspiciously fast for a human.
I suppose autism could also account for this, mr. (165)

Mem

Im still waiting on that question you refuse to ask.

You want shills here. Yeah I got that.

Is this really the best you can do? Fuck off, dipshit.

wut

The site is up again. How does that site confirm Q? If it had a "white rabbit" banner, it doesn't really confirm anything. It just seems like a pro-Trump site and therefore it seems reasonable he would tweet about it.

Thats been you the whole thread. People are asking you questions but you keep deflecting, why?

Did someone not take his 9th grade typing class yet? Holy shit.

Still doing what? The shilling you said you wanted someone to do?

Keeps doing what?

Since you’re unable to substantiate Q’s claims, answer my questions, or even comprehend WHY the thread has become what it has, why not just run along?

We keep asking you to ask the question but you wont.

Still keeps doing what?

Keeps doing what?

ok

it's not my job to substantiate Q's claims, I have no stake in this matter sperganon beyond not wanting the board shat up

Cant help myself how?

So why shill for him?

You gonna ask that question?

In what way?

That'd be what? Over a thousand posts now?

I sure hope you automated the majority.

Powerless to stop what?

I'm not shilling for or agaisnt him, I want the newfags, the spammers, and the autists to control their autism and that includes you

It cant stop now

So quit fucking whining, report the OP, and go about your day.

Don't be retarded.

Outs what exactly?

He’s a léftypol shill. He was outed further up the thread.

How do you mean?

Whos a leftypol shill?

>>>Holla Forums2276475
>>>Holla Forums2276475
>>>Holla Forums2276475
>>>Holla Forums2276475

There's an end to all things.

That goes double for autist posters on manchurian bread kneeding convents.

why don't you, Dr. Autism?

Thank you for welcoming our boomer larping faggots
They were insufferable so I'm glad they're here now
t. simplechan

Get off the drugs, dipshit.

Nothing new here

sjw tactic tbh

You’d know, kike.

here on Holla Forums we watch for your shit so of course I know your tactics. Nice try now keep posting

Can we go back to the cant help himself stuff?

Lefties, everyone.

What goals?

If you want me to behave just ask.

sage

Go back home.

In what way?

Where is that?

sage

Thanks for so utterly botching your attempt.

What attempt?

What board is that?

For lurking newfags:
The purpose of the constant replies is to make the thread hit the bump limit. There is no other reason a thread with this little information at this time of day gets this much spam and autism. well, besides youtube boomers being an unwanted presence
Filter by ID and use your new containment board, please.
morning shitposting is nice tho
>>>/cbts/

sage

In what way

Feeling hungry, Holla Forums. Recommend me something tasty to eat.

sage

Pizza

In what way?

You’d kill jews if we told you to. You would think that by killing them you wouldn’t be killing them.

Fuck jews

You are the jew, shill

Uh oh; your friends aren’t going to like that.

Léftypol, ladies and gents.

All my friends are here shill

Says the guy whos posted 200 times to fill the thread

Accurate.

WEW

Ayyy yeah nah.. Africoons are fucking subhumans m8, they starve because they're stupid & the holohoax never happened
As for the kike-on-a-stick & his temple of pederasts, they can get the rope too for all I care.

What did he want to do?

Are you saying there are no real people here? Sounds like you are trying to turn new users away. Shill

So now that I caught you in the act you play this game? You were obviously implying Holla Forums is all shills and bots, fuck off.

So did they grant you leave to say whatever you wanted, because none of this helps your cause.

sage
This thread is a fuckfest
naturally, the thing to do is to add more

Why are you still flooding the thread? Since the beginning youve been purposfully flooding the thread and you tricked me into helping you do it. You fuck

naturally

I found this picture on my daily horoscope website! What is the meaning of this?

It might be because I browsed your thread, OP. I think they're coming for you!!!

So you admit you want to try and make Holla Forums a hugbox? Fuck you you dirty nigger

Fellate a gun, leftist.

Drown yourself in semen.

Nice deflection adhominem faggot

mods, please get this garbage off 8ch. I'm convinced that bots create the threads on 4chan because there's literally been hundreds of them and often they create duplicates.

look at youtube, BOOMERS are making vids about the Q larp and eating this shit up because they are clueless. the connections people are trying to make are borderline schizophrenic. If mods don't anchor these, I'm formally requesting the travisposter to derail them.

What are you gay?

Frankly, I think all of you are in on it. Lainposter, sperganon, and a couple of fake newfags flood the thread with what looks like autism, but is in fact coordinated.

Of course the jew wants to talk about semen

THIS

Frankly you need to kill yourself if you believe the OP.

I feel sick if I let a shill get away with his shit.

Cry more.

this thread is absolute shit
and then you wonder why people don't get onboard our cause and laugh at us and beat us up and spit on us and our parents kicks us out the house and no girl wants to touch us and we always get shat on at our jobs and end up wasting our lives shitposting with some wierd nazi scum praising trump when he and his rich friends eat using golden forks while we get shit

It’s your BO’s favorite drink.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING SHILL

user, just fucking report this shit when you see it.

Now you say the board owner of Holla Forums is a faggot? Go the fuck home

Stop talking about drinking semen, we know its your fetish.

Zero effort.

I’m not your tranny BO, sorry.

As the amount of shilling and sliding in this thread is so overwhelming, it either confirms Q was onto something, or its masterful reverse psychology to try to make us think so.

And that was?

Keep telling yourself that.

Your mind would be blown

THREAD SUMMARY

Nothing is happening. Nothing was ever going to happen. A cuckchan LARPer who doesn’t even know how to use a tripcode is not one of the ONLY TEN PEOPLE IN THE FUCKING WORLD with a specific level of security clearance and “full knowledge of this plan.” Someone that important is not posting on 4chan. Someone that important–if he actually has knowledge he wants to disseminate–is also not going to type cryptic bullshit that looks like it came from more than two people and ask questions that he doesn’t answer. Someone that important is, statistically, owned by jews, even if there are some patriots left up there. Out of 10 of the most powerful people in the entire fucking world, the redditors on 4chan expect one of them to not only be “#ourguy”, but to leak the proceedings of FUCKING NATIONWIDE MARTIAL LAW and–surprise surprise–the arrest of three quarters of the US government.

Why, that’s exactly what we would want! Happy day! All of our dreams are coming true, and we didn’t even have to put in an ounce of work ourselves! Hooray! It’s over! We’re saved! DON’T QUESTION IT, just spend the entire day ignoring literally everything else that is ACTUALLY happening in the news, never mind your own wildly successful campaign of “It’s okay to be white.” Because nothing ever came from YOU doing an honest day’s work!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH. THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT ARREST ITSELF. ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU TO SIT ON YOUR ASS AND DO NOTHING IS NOT ONLY LYING TO YOU, HE IS A JEWISH SHILL.

If there is something, why is nothing happening? Where’s the Emergency Broadcast System announcement? Where’s Trump using Obama’s emergency television override to speak to the people? Where’s the martial law? Where are the riots he talked about? Antifa couldn’t even get off their asses for a completely unrelated outing. Where’s the Huma arrest? Where are the Podesta arrests? They were supposed to be in custody by now; no one has any information on that beyond your continued shilling campaign. Why is he a CIVIC NATIONALIST? Nothing he said has happened.

Fuck off, redditors. Hero worship somewhere else.

Claims Trump is insulated and will not be addressing the nation on what is supposedly the biggest mass-arrest in national history.
Claims there are more patriots than traitors in the government (LOL).
Claims something is in the works to make the Democrat Party lose the nigger vote entirely.
Claims martial law inbound.
Claims mass arrests of the government are inbound.
Claims the EBS will be invoked.
Claims no one will have to lift a finger and that the government will take care of itself.
Claims King Nigger went to North Korea and may be there right now.
Claims Trump would leave an important message on Twitter before leaving for Asia.
Claims Twitter, “My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us…”
Claims the CIA/alphabet agencies were responsible for the 11 minute Twitter takedown of POTUS account.
Claimed that martial law and the arrests will be made during Trump’s Asia trip.
Claims false flag attacks at right-wing gatherings (cities, sporting events).
Claims elections no longer matter.

NONE OF THE CLAIMS HAVE COME TRUE.

I said nothing of the sort. Are you retarded, user? Can you read?
Aaand it hit the bump limit. Good going, you got your wish.

Eat shit, retard. Q was proven false weeks ago.

Yep, leave.