ADL is an American extension of Mossad

ADL was created by B'nai Brith to be an American installation of Israel's Mossad

ADL on JewWatch
>archive.is/mstCp

ADL´s Ties With Mossad
>archive.is/tK6Hg

Kikeipedia
>archive.is/VDGq9

THE STRANGE HISTORY OF THE ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE
>archive.is/CQkI9

The Ugly Truth About the Anti-Defamation League
>archive.is/WETWk

Other urls found in this thread:

hourofthetime.com/adltruth.htm
leofrank.org/
leofrank.info/
leofrank.org)
kevinalfredstrom.com/2015/08/leo-frank-guilty-of-murder-part-1/
kevinalfredstrom.com/2015/08/leo-frank-guilty-of-murder-part-2/
kevinalfredstrom.com/2015/08/leo-frank-guilty-of-murder-part-3/
kevinalfredstrom.com/2017/04/leo-frank-making-a-martyr-of-a-murderer/
kevinalfredstrom.com/?s=Leo Frank&submit.x=0&submit.y=0)
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/03/17/breitbart-bashing-adl-announces-command-center-combat-hate-online/
youtu.be/I9xcdC4m4dE
archive.fo/BBVcl
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/the-word-jew-is-not-in-the-bible/
sensorstechforum.com/remove-jew-crypt-ransomware-restore-files/
hitler.org/writings/programme/
hooktube.com/watch?v=EYVy06RoER0&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/yzLCb
theintercept.com/2017/12/30/facebook-says-it-is-deleting-accounts-at-the-direction-of-the-u-s-and-israeli-governments/
hooktube.com/watch?v=hSGuDXojyiU&feature=share
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-deport-antisemitic-migrants-angela-merkel-jewish-cdu-csu-new-laws-latest-a8146401.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=o9liPmk3Sj8
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/E6x0e
hooktube.com/watch?v=m2DYtbNMeSg
archive.is/5wROR
mediafire.com/file/7zn7hxrwp9bkm84/leo-frank-georgia-supreme-court-case-records-1913-1914.zip
archive.org/details/leo-frank-georgia-supreme-court-case-records-1913-1914
archive.is/ORTsA
archive.is/WjbJa
archive.is/FOD1I
archive.is/N5Ug4
archive.is/vPeML
archive.is/0KkR3
archive.is/lwJis
archive.is/AXYm9
archive.is/5hJal
archive.is/po1rS
archive.is/3Wk5i
archive.is/qGyTn
archive.is/9Dj35
archive.is/ZaeTO
archive.is/TZHDS
archive.is/fQO4U
archive.is/qIQI7
archive.is/Jplnz
archive.is/E1kCX
archive.is/gh1WT
archive.is/E7qpg
web.archive.org/web/20180122112522/http://www.beytenu.org/europes-crossroads-avigdor-liberman/
archive.is/WSHFI
endchan.xyz/pol/res/57718.html
archive.is/EMZCD
countdown2040.com/ShowNews/1693/New-system-monitors-anti-Israel-social-media-posts/
archive.is/tqljW
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/21/the-false-belief-that-putin-will-save-the-white-race-putin-russia-are-deeply-in-with-the-jews-bankers/
archive.is/oEe8s
bdsmovement.net/what-is-bds
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Leo_Frank
twitter.com/thetolerantman/status/959541736161849346
archive.is/1ik5D
aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/israel-boycotts-film-festival-foxtrot-screening-180213055646834.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's actually older. Rothschild

(((Alt-Right))) anti-women anti-NatSoc is new

anyone notice that the threads deeply related to kikes never receive bumps?

what does that say about 8ch?

ill give that a bamp

Yes these rats always push the same shit wherever they are

Have a kike-free bump

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
user…. you just took the red pill huh?

William Cooper - The UGLY Truth - B'nai B'rth & the ADL vid related

transcript: hourofthetime.com/adltruth.htm

The ADL was founded decades before Mossad, dipshit.

we are everywhere

I guess I'll bump it and drop some random redpills.

The fact OP knows about the b'nai b'rith sums up how dangerous OP is for knowing about deeper kike structures. There is no shilling possible here other then to not to give it attention or to simply delete it.

JFK wanted to list AZC (American Zionist Council) as a foreign agent, which during his year of assisination changed their name to AIPAC. JFK was simply scraping the top of a pyramid. If it's not through fully jewish organisations the kike can be found along the masonic, christian or government organisations peddling their influence. Only complete deportation fixes a nation of the jewish poison.

Are you fucking kidding me with this reddit-tier bullshit.

I have heard B'nai Brith referred to as the very top corner of the masonic pyramid, aka "the jewish mob" that hands marching orders to the queen, vatican, un, cfr, bilderbergers, trilateral, and on down the line.

Eh, I'd say the WZC is either higher or on the same level but yeah they're pretty high up.

Reading comprehension is hard autismo.
BB is deeper then some public facing (((human rights))) cancer organisation.

You should probably learn what you’re talking about before spamming, then.

They currently act as an arm of the Mossad, with the JDL, who some Aut-Kikes think are "based nationalist jews" acting as another.

Nice find this one , this connects the dots to the german part of kahanes. Didn't know until now, that her grand-daddy did the same shit already, to the american people.
Is he a also ginger like his grand-daughter?

Because it's always full of obvious information
we know
we know

You might as well make a thread stating Israel is run by kikes.

le bump

bump
I can smell the saging kikes already

bump

It's still good info to archive. You can't just let people know about things without evidence to back it up

bamp

The ADL was created right after (((Leo Frank))) was lynched which was decades before the creation of our only friend and democrazy in the ME.
Come on Holla Forums you can do better than this.
leofrank.org/

No, thats just you shilling faggot.

Even though OP is once again a faggot why am I not surprised the board has set the record straight due to the collective knowledge and wisdom contained by it

This thread deserves a sticky imo.

I AGREE
REQUEST FOR STICKY
great for redpilling the masses, stuff everyone needs to know both noob and oldfag

this does appear to be sliding quite fast imho
[/spoiler]bump[/spoiler]

So these kikes are a literal division of mossad huh? Color me surprised.

Bump for actual political content on Holla Forums

Next up: there's snow in Alaska and Asian men are effeminate

newsflash, pot calls kettle black, film at eleven.
le bump

Water is wet, more at 11

desage

this just in, fire is hot and it burns.
stay tuned for more late breaking news.

BAMP

ADL was created to protect the Federal Reserve.

It was created to make sure jews are never held accountable for their crimes after Leo Frank was dealt justice.

gas bump

slide protection bump

kike-free bump

The ADL claims to be founded in response to the "witch trial" of Leo Frank. Leo Frank, a Jewish Pedophile whom raped and then murdered a 13 year old girl, was tried, and then convicted. The "Witch Trial" is widely discussed in Jewish Circles.

The truth about Leo Frank is a minority subject in WN circles primarily because it isn't that widely discussed of a subject as other Jewish lies such as the HoloHoax. However, it is worthy to know. I do not know how the ADL was actually formed, but their claims about Leo Frank are obviously falsifiable.

Kevin Alfred Strom of the National Alliance hosts this site along with Don Black for information about it. leofrank.info/ (mirrored at leofrank.org)

Mr. Strom also recently used his American Dissident Voices program to speak in regards to Leo Frank in a three-episode segment.

Part 1: kevinalfredstrom.com/2015/08/leo-frank-guilty-of-murder-part-1/

Part 2: kevinalfredstrom.com/2015/08/leo-frank-guilty-of-murder-part-2/

Part 3: kevinalfredstrom.com/2015/08/leo-frank-guilty-of-murder-part-3/

And a more-recent speech on him: kevinalfredstrom.com/2017/04/leo-frank-making-a-martyr-of-a-murderer/

(Search bar of his website kevinalfredstrom.com/?s=Leo Frank&submit.x=0&submit.y=0)

Even the Liberterians should be against the ADL as the ADL is a lobbyist organization that in the 1990's advocated for the censorship of the Internet "Hate" sites via AOL, and their voluntary-download software was shown to be malicious and phone home.

So they would have to be absorbed by it?

fuck this slide bump

Biggest fucking duh in the history of the world.

of course its duh. what you may not realize is that ADL/mossad has outed themselves as reading /pol and sliding threads they dont like. the purpose of bumping this thread is twofold: to redpill the flood of noobs arriving from cuckchan and plebbit, also to rub it in ADLs faces that their feeble attempts to shoah being outed has failed miserably.

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL), whose chief has baselessly smeared Breitbart News with claims of anti-Semitic associations, has announced plans to build a Silicon Valley command center aimed at combating online hate.

The ADL reportedly received a six-figure seed donation from the Omidyar Network to help finance the center.

The Omidyar Network, which is the nonprofit for liberal billionaire eBay founder Pierre Omidyar, also funds the International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN) hosted by the Poynter Institute for Media Studies. IFCN has partnered with Facebook to help determine whether certain stories should be flagged as “disputed.”

Poynter’s IFCN is also funded by Soros’ Open Society Foundations, as well as by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Google, and the National Endowment for Democracy.

The ADL announced its new center via a press release:

ADL CEO Jonathan A. Greenblatt announced Sunday that ADL has secured seed funding from Omidyar Network to build a state-of-the-art command center in Silicon Valley to combat the growing threat posed by hate online. The center will employ the best technology and seasoned experts to monitor, track, analyze and mitigate hate speech and harassment across the Internet, in support of the Jewish community and other minority groups.

ADL’s center on cyberhate, technology, and society will pioneer new strategies in the fight against online abuse, drawing from ADL’s three decades of expertise monitoring, tracking, and combating hate on the public and private web. It will author reports and data; provide insights to government and policy makers; and expose and stop specific cases of online harassment and cyberbullying.

According to the release, the ADL will work with tech sector leaders to look into high-tech options for reducing “online harassment,” including “artificial intelligence, big data, augmented/virtual reality, and other technologies.”

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/03/17/breitbart-bashing-adl-announces-command-center-combat-hate-online/

gas the kikes, man
bump

plebbit threadfag bump

kike-free anti-slide BUMP

US Policies: Made in Israel

The biggest purveyor of (((antisemitism))) in the world is Prime Minister Netanyahu for the war crimes he keeps committing in the name of Judaism.

correct, user.

The ADL was created to stop Leo Frank from being lynched. It sort of worked, but we lynched him anyway.

Don't forget that the ADL works with Hadassah which runs organ trafficking.

fuck you kikes
day of rope cant come soon enough

What is their command center going to change exactly ?

Related

What do they count as right wing extremist exactly ?

How the fuck is that a source? I mean they should at least point out a bullshit study or something. Are they even trying?

The whole Beast system of the Jewnited States is a fucking extension of Israel. What else is new.

You should be more worried about quakes right now

Since it's all going to end for you mutts, I feel generous enough to drop you a final bone

Enjoy. Woof woof
youtu.be/I9xcdC4m4dE

fuck the ADL for its obvious shilling by way of the propaganda piece on Christian Piccolino that aired tonight on CBS 60 minutes.

DAY OF ROPE

oy vey i dindu nuffin

why do you fucking niggers put > in front of urls
i hope you die of ass aids you fucking niggers

anti-slide fuck-you-adl bump
no place for kikes

A bit of house cleaning to include some other relevant threads

(Heil'd)

(Heil'd)

Fuck off, woman.

"The Jews are doomed to become extinct if they continue this way"
~ Colonel Gaddafi

That's MISTER woman to you, shlomo.

Q user told you this? What else did he say?

Yeah, you clearly belong here.

gassing all kikes is the final solution
they all must go
gas gas gas

The word “Jew” did not come into existence until the year 1775 A.D.,

>archive.fo/BBVcl
>biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/the-word-jew-is-not-in-the-bible/

furthermore, the 12 Tribes of Jacob are descended of Shem son of Noah and thus are the real semites, whereas "jews" are edomites, descended of Jacob's brother Esau/Edom who mated with caananite and hittite wives descended of Cain - and carrying serpent RH- dna.
KJV1611 Revelation 2:9 and 3:9

>sensorstechforum.com/remove-jew-crypt-ransomware-restore-files/

>hitler.org/writings/programme/

Abel Danger's Field McConnell on Las Vegas, Paddock, Pedogate, 911 and JFK
>hooktube.com/watch?v=EYVy06RoER0&feature=youtu.be

no place for kikes

bump

Brilliant deduction Holla Forums, how long did it take for your combined IQ level of 2 to figure that out?

oy vey goy don't post such red pills on nu/pol/, this thread is for bluepilling.

>>>/jew/

This is more retarded than the khazar theory

>(((Ditrianum)))

Goddamn the state of Holla Forums right now. Asian/Australian summerfags everyfuckingwhere. Miss me with that gay kiketube shit.

it feels befitting to bump this while lads are digging into todays state dept Weiner laptop dump.
gas the kikes, man

Kikebook Says It Is Deleting Accounts at the Direction of the U.S. and Israeli Governments

>archive.is/yzLCb
>theintercept.com/2017/12/30/facebook-says-it-is-deleting-accounts-at-the-direction-of-the-u-s-and-israeli-governments/

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia
>hooktube.com/watch?v=hSGuDXojyiU&feature=share

Bump.

Germany could deport antisemitic migrants under new laws

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-deport-antisemitic-migrants-angela-merkel-jewish-cdu-csu-new-laws-latest-a8146401.html

Zionist Terror & Supremacism
>hooktube.com/watch?v=o9liPmk3Sj8

Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign
>rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
>archive.is/E6x0e

The Pyramid of White Supremacy

(((gee I wonder where this came from)))

Anti ADL bump. Also and are very relevant

Ads now running on (((Fawkes Snooze))) promoting Intl Fellowship of Christians and Jews ifcj.org and send money to the poor overworked IDF soldiers protecting holy sites.

gas the fucking kikes, man
Cole in Auschwitz (1992)
>hooktube.com/watch?v=m2DYtbNMeSg

Fuck Bill Cooper. He was a pervert with yellow fever who never named the jew, and bashed Dr. Pierce. Fuck Bill Cooper, his murder was one of the few good things the Deep State ever did.

this.
>archive.is/5wROR

And he deserved it, too.

Court case files:
mediafire.com/file/7zn7hxrwp9bkm84/leo-frank-georgia-supreme-court-case-records-1913-1914.zip

Original:
archive.org/details/leo-frank-georgia-supreme-court-case-records-1913-1914

more housecleaning. archive everything version.

>archive.is/ORTsA
>archive.is/WjbJa
>archive.is/FOD1I
>archive.is/N5Ug4
>archive.is/vPeML
>archive.is/0KkR3
>archive.is/lwJis
>archive.is/AXYm9
>archive.is/5hJal
>archive.is/po1rS
>archive.is/3Wk5i
>archive.is/qGyTn
>archive.is/9Dj35
>archive.is/ZaeTO
>archive.is/TZHDS
>archive.is/fQO4U
>archive.is/qIQI7
>archive.is/Jplnz
>archive.is/E1kCX
>archive.is/gh1WT
>archive.is/E7qpg

Are we dropping facts? Y'israel Beitenu is headed by the same person who leads Israeli Defense (((Avigdor Lieberman))) . It claims to most strongly represent soviet jews.

I had a talk last year with an intelligence officer who spilled the beans, saying an extremist political party of israel was destabilizing relations with the US and Mossad. I believe this is the party, given that they're overtly promoting the greater israel ideology and given the texts on their blog read similar to White Nationalist and Russian propaganda. Here's some writings you might be interested in.

web.archive.org/web/20180122112522/http://www.beytenu.org/europes-crossroads-avigdor-liberman/

that's backwards, organizations like b'nai brith are middlemen for the Black guelpehs & the rest of the black nobility. Think about it, how did Jews gain special privileges like usury in countries that detested them and the practice of usury? The answer is that our nobility sold us out. The black nobility (which is mixed eurojew if you hadn't caught on) often sacrifices the dumber cunt jews in the pogroms and purges of them.

Holohoax Indoctrination Day bump

Holohoax on endchan
>archive.is/WSHFI
>endchan.xyz/pol/res/57718.html

NO PLACE FOR KIKES

NO PLACE FOR KIKES

New system monitors anti-Israel social media posts
>archive.is/EMZCD
>countdown2040.com/ShowNews/1693/New-system-monitors-anti-Israel-social-media-posts/

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

I really wish the POTUS had more balls to remove scum like this but he doesn't.

More attention needs to be dedicated to B'nai Brith, the Jewish secret society. They have at least half the power of the Bilderberg Group.

Bump

The false belief that Putin will save the White Race: Putin & Russia are DEEPLY in with the JEWS & Bankers
>archive.is/tqljW
>historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/21/the-false-belief-that-putin-will-save-the-white-race-putin-russia-are-deeply-in-with-the-jews-bankers/

What is BDS?
>archive.is/oEe8s
>bdsmovement.net/what-is-bds

bump

It worked so well that more than 6 million jews died and the jews had to flee before being killed as the next targets.

Does anyone know the actual history of the ADL on Holla Forums?
The ADL was created after a trial against a kike pedophile in the early 1900s, he was put in jail but the citizens didnt think it was enough, so they lynched him to send a message to the other kikes, the media demonized Jews and they were created, they were powerless until after WW2 though.

Almost right. He got the death penalty but a Mayor that Frank's law firm had donated to commuted his sentance. So an enraged bunch of whites broke him out of prison and fucking hung him as a massive FUCK YOU to the Jew owned courts.
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Leo_Frank
On August 16, 1915, at 11:00 PM, in one of the most audacious prison breaks in U.S. history, a group of elite men who called themselves 'The Knights of Mary Phagan' (the founding fathers of the second incarnation of the KKK), calmly stormed into the Milledgeville Prison Farm, wearing hats and motorcycle goggles.

Judge Newton Morris read out loud to Leo M. Frank and all present to clearly hear, the official sentence of Judge Leonard Stickland Roan, the order that had been issued 2 years prior on August 26, 1913. On completion of the statement, the two men on either side of Leo Frank stepped away and the table Leo M. Frank was standing on was kicked away. As Leo M. Frank fell to the ground by the force of gravity, the rope became taut and the vertebrae in his neck snapped. His head twisted 180 degrees behind his body and he died instantly.

keep kvetching you little yidlet

checked!
Show's over merchants, the real ADL is back now.

secretly filmed SPLC meeting deserves to be included on this thread
>twitter.com/thetolerantman/status/959541736161849346

this

Israel boycotts film festival over Foxtrot screening
>archive.is/1ik5D
>aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/israel-boycotts-film-festival-foxtrot-screening-180213055646834.html