Requesting dox on this rabid nigress

Would you want this nigress treating you, your children or any white person?

Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health is a Children's hospital in Indianapolis, Indiana. This is all the info I have, sadly.

iuhealth.org/news-hub/detail/nurses-face-persistent-problem-racism/#.Whmp93RMHqA

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/rileychildrens?lang=en
indystar.com/story/news/local/2017/11/25/iu-health-investigates-after-controversial-tweet-traced-nurse/894952001/
archive.is/a6PPB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

GOT IT
Taiyesha Baker
6605 Latona Dr
New Augusta, IN 46278-1939

[email protected]
[email protected]

Sand niggers have the highest likelihood of becoming terrorists, and regular garden(field)-variety niggers have the rest of the topics covered, though it's black woman that take the lead for domestic violence.

go after her employer.

human resources protected the company not the employee.

attract negative press that can damage the public image of a company and get her fired.

When the fuck has a company received bad press over niggers saying kill white babbys? ?

mobile.twitter.com/rileychildrens?lang=en

keep bitching and get her license revoked.

she should not be allowed anywhere near children.

indystar.com/story/news/local/2017/11/25/iu-health-investigates-after-controversial-tweet-traced-nurse/894952001/

I don't give about all that, so I won't do shit. But maybe you should try to spam local medias, try to find families of people she works for, her employer, her friends…
You must target people around her. Or else, nothing will happen.

that link is from 2015

how old is that tweet?

sacrifice this nigger to the wolves

I got ya Holla Forums.

When will they learn to quit posting their fucktarded opinions on social media? How many times does this have to happen?

Never too late for justice.

Another one, this cunt tweets nearly every minute.

These all need to be collected into infographics and other propaganda and spread to the point where white people get physically apprehensive for their safety when they see an overweight negress in any kind of healthcare-providing position. Which, near me, is about 90% of them.

I find it amusing that everything these screeching fanatics spout is the polar opposite of truth. They project every provable, objectively true fault in the nigger race onto others, and then get mad. It must be a combination of low IQ, mental defense mechanisms to avoid the fact that niggers are stupid, violent sub-humans, and a hysteria brought on by other nigger fanatics promoting retarded "wuz kangs" memes. They really are pathetic, and the fact that they advertise their stupidity so loudly in public just shows how easily and completely these mentally feeble niggers are programed. They could be manipulated to believe literally anything if it absolves them of responsibility for anything.

jesus fucking christ this can't be real

The hero user who makes this graphic should be sure to include the story about the WWII vet who recently died at the hands of the laughing negress "nurses."

wew

I came across that bitches' twitter yesterday.
Sadly she is.

You're funny user.

Didn't mean to sage.
This also made fox news. It seems like it's taking flight. Also some fat white cunt who posted about "where is the lie" got doxed as well.

You're doing the lord's work, user.

Does anyone have that guide to ruining lives?

with enought shitstorm coming their way from outraged conservatives finding their voice, they may

Here's one, I know I've seen another

Forgot pic

Thanks, that's the one I meant. Do you know the wiki source?

Sieg heil.

Don't let up now.

Bump for victory!

Checkin n bumpin

Nice archive.is/a6PPB