What are these PGA policies?

What are these PGA policies?

Women should be paid the same as men even when they do less work.

What's that even fucking mean

If women are so good at gold why don't they play with the men?

Women don't do less work, they do the same work as men but in a different way. A woman's way of working is more intellectual.

What the fuck is a PGA

Professional Golf Association

Umm, excuse me?? That's not only essentializing but privileging "intellectual" (as defined by white, heteronormative, cis men) work over the very real emotional labor that women have historically done the majority of. Maybe think twice before posting next time?

Producers guild of America. Literally 20 seconds on google you tard.

Mandatory indoctrination and brainwashing sessions.

I wish people would pay me for daydreaming.

wat

Mandatory penis inspections, no singles policies and other stuff

Women enjoy sex and there's nothing wrong with making money from it.

[citation needed]

Men aren't allowed to film on the same set as women

Programmable Gate Array

TOP KEK

You get video counseling from a video of Mr. Mackey telling you how bad touch is bad and you shouldn't treat women as sex objects that you take your frustrations out on. Blame the world for your own problems and always hold grudges until they explode years later.

hah

Beautiful.

So why do they keep prostitution illegal in burgerland?

Dropped
gal gadot is shit

Why is this necessary? Everyone knows what sexual harassment is about.

It's illegal because prostitution is an immoral thing that abuses womyn for their bodies. Being paid to have sex is degenerate.

Being paid to have fuck in front of millions of viewers over a screen is fine though.

HE RAPED ME WITH HIS EYES!

Shit, I feel like she's stare raping me.

Uh, sorry sweetie, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about ~

Literally every word in your post was wrong on multiple levels. Delete your account.

I realized long ago most women are faggots, they aren't all dykes they just naturally act faggy for the most part. They get away with their faggotry by having Tits and vagoo.

Harsher punishments for shiksas that accuse Hollywood jews.

I sorry break it to you, sweetie, but traps are better at being woman than actual woman.