Star Wars toys for 1$

Feels so good.

Disney BTFO.

What does "Price w/Card" mean?
Is that the sale price or some member discount thing?

Disney still has avengers infinity war to make infinite amounts of money.
How would you prevent that.

Put Kathleen Kennedy in charge of marvel movies…..

have you never shopped for yourself?

At least that cishet shitlord Lucas is finally out of the picture … a-a-am i right fellow star wars fans?

Bob Iger was the one who wanted Star Wars movies aimed at fans. The problem is, manchildren don't care about toys.

A small minority of autists isn't enough.

Yet the pround Nipponese people made this 300$ metal monstrosity

Yes we do care about toys but we are sick and tired of the fucking SJW propaganda in our games and films.

Awesome 💙

They said the exact same thing about Rouge One and Last Jedi, you fat piece of shit.

Kids buy toys.

Adults buy toys

Not even a week ago the goons were telling us kids don't care about toys because of smartphones. For fucks sake at least try to be consistent.

feels good to look ahead

Kids buy much more toys than adults.

No, the butler usually handles errands.

They care the most about toys but they're not that significant of a market share. Manchildren want high quality figures they can have in a display case, that's why the special series figures sold well. But nobody is interested in collecting the shit tier new figures. Children don't give a shit about action figures, and they're low quality and of shitty characters so manchildren don't care. It really shouldn't be a shock to anyone that these.

No. Even original 77' figures are relatively worthless. The idea of buying figures for resale is a LucasArts contrived narrative. There was a shortage originally because something like that had never happened before but when Phantom Menace was released they just kept the shelves filled while retards ate them endlessly. Unless it is a limited release like Lego there's no point in this. But even then the market is questionable now. Too many idiots trying to play the secondary market.

Is that what you call your mother?

Too bad they made movies aimed at shitting on everything the fans loved about the series.

You fucking what

How much do they lose for selling them that cheap?

They make 90c.

It's a shame >>>/toy/ is dead on this site.

Autism: the thread

/toy/ was slow as fuck on cuckchan too, not many of the slower boards really made it over here.

Probably a lot. At the point when they're on clearance it's just about trying to save some loss.

It never needed to. /toy/ can't really be infected by the reddit/normalfag menace and it's still the only board i use there. It's a fine speed too. There's no reason for the threads to be super active.

Yeah don't kid yourself, they can ruin literally anything.

They really can't. Everyone who keeps those threads bumped are serious posters and they don't tolerate the bullshit. I see it sometimes in the gunpla and plamo threads where some retard who doesn't actually follow the threads or know shit about dick tries posting and everyone either roasts him or ignores him, and all they ever do is stop posting. There's nothing for them there. If they want to receive praise for their shitty projects they're forced to go to reddit. If they want humor, they're forced to go to reddit because we don't do that shit. Somebody occasionally tries to do a /toy/ humor thread but the posts are so esoteric only the guy posting them knows what the fuck he's referencing. These are actual hobbies that you participate in, not something that you can just hang around and try to look cool.

I really, truly want to believe that, but after seeing so much other shit being infiltrated by these types I wouldn't put anything past them.
I hope you're right though.

I agree. /toy/ is the only board I still visit there and I haven't seen any signs of SJWism. In fact, there was explicit condemnation of its role in comics there a couple days ago.

The only negative influence i see with any of this is YT whores trying to cash in on niche hobbies and that can have the effect of bringing in reddit orbiters. But still, there's nothing there. There will never be any social status attached to scale modeling or 1/12 figure accessories. This shit is not passive in nature at all and it's really difficult to latch onto. Like the one gunpla whore i saw has to dump hundreds of dollars a month reviewing or whatever and building these (or having her boyfriend do it for her) but there's so much effort involved it can't last.

As far as star shit is concerned, that's always been gay as fuck but the core autists are the same as any other involved hobby on /toy/

What are some other toykino channels?