Hulk Hogan Endorses Nazi Frog Maymay

twitter.com/manwolfwild/status/933919892381863936
twitter.com/HulkHogan

What did he meme by this brother?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bollea_v._Gawker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WrestleMania_V
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's a work, and the Hulkster is going to work a bunch of marks into a shoot brother HH

Same thing as Trump during the campaign. Is Hulk going to run in 2020?

this is enjoyable but doesnt deserve a thread. An update of what is going on with gawker on the other hand does. have they paid him yet?

Das Raycist! HH = Heil Hitler!

Plausible deniability HH - Hulk Hogan. Damn goyim.

This.

How about a good feels thread lads?

Just let it die, user.

I should let you die for being a nofunallowed faggot.

fucking beautiful user, nice dubs.

You would probably get a better thread if you posted this on >>>Holla Forums

why are you so cuckhurt my dude?

ONE MORE RUN, BROTHER
Based Hogan working the libtards nigger lovers into a shoot

(Checked)

tfw you will never witness hulk hogan kill another gawker clone.

He retweets anything that is praise towards him user. This isn't anything new, it's well-known amongst /wooo/-fags.

That's how you win the most friends user. Praise him every time he does something you like. Ignore as much of what he does that you don't like.

oy vey
Technically it's a "groyper", which is a retarded edit of Pepe made by aut-lite twitterfags running away from Pepe/Kek because sarcuck's kekistan thing is retarded and because they're aut-lite faggots they can't comprehend who actually owns Pepe/Kek.

Pretty ironic that the Holla Forums header on this thread for me right now features a groyper.

Kill yourself. Groyper is cozy pepe.

Fuck off.
>>>/somethingawful/

You whined that a version of pepe is a "retarded edit" made by the alt-lite, and you just got utterly BTFO by the fact that said pepe is displayed in the banners here.

You must be pretty assblasted.

who fucking cares.

lol @ based hulk "niggers get a roping" hogan working these manlet kikes into a ding dong diddly shoot.

I'm proud to be as tall as the Hulkster

Are Christmas themed Pepes in season yet?

Its like the Gawker Shoah all over again

This is terrifying.

Yes.

The best part is Hogan doesn't realize the shirt says N I G G E R lol

You don't want to put Hulk on some pedestal. The guy was a massive pothead, slept around and overplayed his hands that killed off promotions and his own aura.

Hogan is pretty based and a decent guy. I saw him occasionally when growing up and he'd shop where my sister worked. He still acted like a normal dude, did his own shopping ect, and occasionally probably was annoyed as anyone by this, honestly. put up with kids from church youth groups begging for attention.
Maybe he will run for Governor. He can't possibly be worse than anyone else to ever hold that position in Florida.

As a Groyper, I resent your assumptions, although I agree Sarcuck's commandeering of our culture is at best an insult.

Washington Post = WP = White Power when?

If Trump doesn't I'd support the idea tbh.
SMASH 'EM HULKSTER

Fuck off redditnigger. From your faggy post it's clear you need to lurk two more years.

meme it

There's nothing in his feed except the reply and he didn't reweet shit, and if he did you didn't even provide the direct link, yet the thread still keeps going. Even if you did all of these things, this doesn't deserve its own thread. This place is fucking shit now

Lel

Hey guys Moshe I mean Adolf here celebrities are so fucking badass go talk about them and do nothing to further your goals hehehehehehe

Spot the nigger.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/reddit/

It was an organic progression from the Meme Wars. Still maintaining anonymity, while having a 'face'. Where were you when we saved the west?

Again, who fucking cares? get over it kid, go fuck yourself.

Can someone post the frog?

Problem with loading. Didn't see the posts

WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN KEKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!?
KEKAMANIA IS RUNNING WILD, BROTHER!

Most autistic post of the day.

groyper is a forced meme

Hes almost there.

Lol

HH brother!

I'm going out on a limb and say this was some inside joke from outside the chans? What the fuck did this user just say? Doesn't even sound like a bot so I am fucking lost as fuck.

After reading this thread… imma just walk away from this one. Some wrestling memes gone wild or something I guess.

nice screenshot, now I feel obliged to help.

mark = clueless wrestling fan
work = planned wrestling melodrama
shoot = when a wrestler goes off-script, usually from losing their temper

ah

Also, gotta check your dubs.

never forget the 6 million shekels

This mother fucker just makes me laugh.
He has never given up his kayfabe.

Love him, but I do miss the macho man

Checked

Hey yo, ya shouldve told that mark to lurk moar, chico

I know those feels user. No could cut a promo like Macho Man could

This was meant for

The best hands down.
Only thing that came close was Hogans interview when he talked about bench pressing the sun. I'm gonna try and find it

God I miss old wrestling.

I'm fucking annoyed you censored this pic.

I used to live with a man who sold coke to those guys in his youth…. The scene was full of it, to the point where scarface would tell them they had a problem.

Most wrestling fans (smarks) are reddit, but there's something about wrestling that makes it seem so intrinsically /our entertainment/. /woo/ and /asp/ really embody healthy male bantz, and in its prime it was alpha as fuck. Even UFC seems to be full of soyim now. Holla Forums really should try more out reach to attitude era wrestling fans.

Also crowd fund PEW: Holla Forums extreme wrestling. Sam Hyde is the writer, Tucker Carlson is the commentator, and we hire Trump and Hogan to draw dimes. Although I'm not sure if Trump vs the New Mexican Order or Hitler vs AIPAC would be the main event.

Why Have'nt you subscribed yet?

Why Have'nt you subscribed yet? e

A reminder (((ex-gawker))) employees have a kickstarter and are trying to buy the company in the bid

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bollea_v._Gawker
Hulk Hogan literally cucked some dude.

Never forget

checked brother

He went on to the most important match of his career.

I've never seen any version of it uncensored, I doubt that user is the one who did it.

Check out who's in the front row.

You've doctored this. You must have doctored this. Whence cometh your source, that you would use such dubs to direct our eyes at your forgery?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WrestleMania_V