PART AND PARCEL

Hundreds evacuated from Oxford Circus 'as gunshots are fired' and armed police surround tube station while shoppers are locked in stores

Happening in progress

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5114827/Hundreds-evacuated-Oxford-Circus.html

Other urls found in this thread:

peopleofwalmart.com/category/featured-creature/?gdsr_sort=rating&gdsr_order=desc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSMA-Notice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it happening?

Document and archive all initial videos.

It is apparently over.

Everyone in this photo is an ugly Üntermensh

*Untermensch

Any confirmation of people shot?

Sounds vaguely like the cops or SAS preemptively shot a would-be snackbar driver.

That's the background of the British Transport Police twitter. Fucking sickening. May anyone killed be a traitor deserving of their death.

Oh it will be a "look we do get the bad guys, not just wave them in with a red carpet and gibs" Please keep paying your taxes, we are worth it.

Assuming user isn't lying, shouldn't someone rsepond with how the fuck blood splatters are a minor injury? I.e., she isn't the only one injured obviously.

You know lads, I cannot remember a time in the last ten years when I looked at England and wasn't disgusted.

It just feels like such a waste considering how powerful they used to be. Fate of Empires indeed.

British police would call an beheading a "minor incident" of the victim was white.

Olly Murs was in selfridges and heard the gunshots.

*a, *if
Now they're saying no evidence of shots fired. Nothing to see goy!

Merry Chr*stmas goyim! Enjoy your multiculturalism!

But guns are illegal in bongistan

Mighty suspicious. Almost as if they're trying something.

If only we stayed in the EU with their army, then we'd be safe!

Typical not keeping their agents updated on the status of the op. Makes one or both of them a lying cahnt.

It's really much worse than that tbh.

Knowing the shitty UK gov., I can see them asking people to leave the area, not only for their safety, but to be able to remove evidence.

But…. Guns are illegal in England. I literally can't understand how such a thing could happen.

Expect similar Black Friday attacks in the U.S.

Fucking White males at it again!

Ok.

Where and when should we expect them tornado?

It's insane. We have people claiming they saw pools of blood and heard shots, and the police gas lighting the public with explicit denials.

Unrelated post, but good news everybody

Fresh article from kike post

Are some of us alright? Where shouldn't we be user?

It didn't happen. London the multicultural utopia is very much open for business. There may be stuff happen from time to time and that's just part and parcel of having one of the most successful and diverse cities on the planet, but nothing happened today. And that's thanks to the wonderful work performed today and everyday by our well trained officers.
t. S Khan

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Walmart tomorrow.

Buddy took 3 in the chest from 1000ft in Vegas but he's gonna be ok.

Fucking avoid walmart altogether , like the bubonic pneumonic plague

Pics or it did not happen

Look at all of those British faces.

How many people have to die before Britain is ready to face the conversation we all need to have about gun contr– Oh, right?

Goddam question mark, fucking up my scathing leftard satire. Sigh, trying this again.

best way to experience walmart if you must

peopleofwalmart.com/category/featured-creature/?gdsr_sort=rating&gdsr_order=desc

Such a strange happening. I guess nothing happened according to the fantastic British authorities…

If anything did occur, perhaps they can just explain it away like this reuters article did for a German "incident".

Doubtful, the goal is to keep the cattle terrified, not to halt the flow of shekels.

Must mean we need to arm all of the police or something. Maybe we just all have to stay indoors unless we have a permit/ id card.

I remember this shit, the dude was literally kicked out by the security, or perhaps he was never let in to begin with

Pretty sure I do ossifer. Why doncha scan me iris and tell me.

PART AND PARCEL OF INVITING GOATRAPING MUDSLIME SAVAGES INTO YOUR COMMUNITY

"Met police say there is ‘no evidence of shots fired or casualties’ after earlier reports of gunfire at tube station" Huh?

Gotta hand it to them for scrubbing all the evidence so quick and then immediately doing some major gaslighting. Wouldn't be surprised if the shots were declared firecrackers, the blood was tomato sauce that was dropped from a truck or whatever and that the wounded woman slipped on that tomato sauce.

I wonder why young people still live there.

Jew York I can understand cause salaries are high and most of it is safe enough, but London is full on acid thrown in your face stabbed to death in broad daylight kinda enriched.

Unless you're very well off you can't really enjoy the degeneracy there anyway and salaries are lolbad (20k entry level anyone?)

I have known people scraping by for years on these salaries and they could never provide me with a good answer why they remained there.

oxford circus is for tourists and fags. nothing there but places to give your money away for things that become worthless in less than a year.

Farmland is ridic expensive. Unless they farm microgreens in their parents house I don't see how they can afford that.

No it isn't.

TFW niggers aren't the least bit concerned

british police have.

Fuck that, I'd rather take a bullet.

That kind of stuff is what happens in the shitholes they crawled out of all the time so they're used to it.

Amish can't afford it anymore in PA and they just work normal jobs. Farmland there cost a million upwards.

This. Lived in London for several years and the first thing I learned was routes to take me around Oxford Circus and Carnaby Street. Nobody has any business being there except tourists looking to get bilked at giant, worthless "flagship" stores.

So what you were acrually trying to say was "farmland near me, in one of the most productive and most intensely cultivated areas of the country, is expensive".

What is wrong with that statement?

I lived there for a while. Had a great time, awesome club scene (Bristol's was better).

It really isn't, Cattle: Montana, 1000 acres for $10,000. Vegetables: Virginia 100 acres for $150,000. Mortgage on this is less than what most people pay rent. Amish are a special case because they have very strict inheritance laws, family plots are divided amoung the children and minimum acreage is needed to sustain a farm.

nothing I dup'd for emphasis. this is really strange.

Strict gun laws CLEARLY stop such happenings, so I simply cannot believe what I'm being told here.
Nobody ever gets shot in Europe, EVER.

Niggers are episodic creatures. I don't think they comprehend eternity and the permanence of death like humans do, they merely live for the moment.

Friggen strange. I live in the mountains in PA, and guns go off all the time here, nobody cares, you practically don't notice it.
What a difference location makes. In a city, everyone panics.

Not judging anything, just making an observation.

backfire from a black cab?

Does the UK have a blackout law like Canada? Or a media propaganda law like in the U.S?

Could be.
But I've never heard niggers called "black cabs" before…

Oh the British invented it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSMA-Notice

standing around out in the open like that, fucking retards.

New speak at it again

EXACTLY! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN, EUROPE IS A GUN FREE ZONE, THIS MUST BE FAKE NEWS REEEEEEE
:^)

I thought they had laws against guns?
Did someone not inform the terrorists it was illegal to carry firearms?

Many of them pretend not to…er, can't speak English, so I guess they simply don't understand it's not acceptable to mass-murder people.
Entirely understandable mistake, the government just needs mo' money fo' dem programs, see?

Could someone explain this "part and parcel" thing to me please.
Threads on the incident on other websites posting the same phrase i practically never see.

I hope all the ACTUAL Anglos are able to get away.

hello newfriend, I implore you to lurk more before posting please, thank you.

It's something the shitskin/lib mayor of London said about terrorism being a normal part of life in the big city.

B-b-but they banned guns there. :(

but they haven't banned niggers and mudslimes yet so it's moot

underrated post

niggers and mudkikes must be spawning guns out of the ether then, or they are born with them, that must be it. They pop out of their xeno eggs with a 40oz and a highpoint.

they want to do gang wars and jihad so they will buy them, they don't care, since when do laws stop nigs anyway

p a r t
a n d
p a r c e l
lurk more before posting, newfriend

but guns were banned, thats impossible for them to be buying guns, it must be my previous theory, it has to be. :^)

Wtf I thought they banned guns in britland.

No, lots of farmers keep guns

So what you're saying is a farmer had to of done this?

Some anglos are naughty bois and don't turn theirs in. I turned mine in last week tbh.

I was in York some years ago as a tourist, and there were two young brownshirt Kameraden with swastika armbands hanging around at McDonalds kek.

That makes sense though. You probably know all 50 people that live within 50 miles of you. You know they are trustworthy white families.
In a city, there are 100k strangers all around you, and 10% of them are convicted felons. Another 30% are rapists and murderers that didnt get caught.

Niggers are so stupid, God…

On the first day of Christmas the Muslims gave to me, a bomb and a shooting spree

Fake news, guns are banned in Great Britain

It's less "I know these people and trust them" and more "There's nothing out here to warrant criminal gun use". The only thing I worry about is if whoever it is has a proper backstop or knows what's behind their target, and that's only because my neighbor accidentally sent some .45 rounds into my yard through the treeline. I happened to be mowing, got off and sat down behind the engine, and called him up to let him know.

Hell, even in town (Which has the county courthouse, state police station, etc.,) nobody necessarily freaks when they hear a gunshot. It's rare, but occasionally you'll hear someone shooting across the river where it's less populated and more wooded. Generally even the most liberal retard here can tell if it's going off across the river and therefore harmless, rather than in town. For what it's worth, I'm in PA as well. Maybe people in rural PA are just strange.

buh dis b bongland how in da fuck they iz gunz nao?

If only guns were banned in the uk this would never happen. :^]

and a bomb and a shooting spree
On the second day of Christmas the Muslims gave to me, two used goats

lets keep it up, i like this.

Answer is more cameras.
Broadcasting live in HD on popualr platform or behind a paywall.
Banning leaving UK
Make it a reality tv dystopian island.

BRAVO FOR EUROPE WITH NO CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
That EU Human Rights Tribunal God is backwards and intolerant, very xenophobic and problematic-damned Belarus and their backwards dictatorship!
1 execution reduces number of murders by 7 per year

Did anything actually happen or was it just a massive panic attack?

Hows that nationwide gun ban working out for them

there is no england anymore

EUROPE TAKE YOUR HOME LAND BACK THEY CAN'T ARREST ALL OF YOU GET A MOB CLEAN HOUSE PEOPLE WILL JOIN YOU WHEN THE SHIT STARTS BE BRAVE AND STAY STRONG YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO TAKE A STAND AGAINST THIS OPPRESSION OF THE MIDDLE EASTERN INVASION CUT THE HEAD OF THE SNAKE FIRST thats the ass holes letting them in HOPE YOU MAKE IT YOU WILL MAKE IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CHOICE SINK OR SWIM RED COATS WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT WE GOT YOUR BACK

So did it happen or not? News is silent, twitter is confusing.

Bump.

On the third day of Christmas the Muslims gave to me, three dead fags, two used goats and bomb and a shooting spree.

If you think that $10,000 is a lot of money where real estate is concerned then you're way too poor to even maintain a property, let alone buy one. Feel free to screech all you want about kikes in real estate and muh 40 acres and a mule but owning a functional piece of real estate that's good for more than turning cattle loose on is a costly obligation and a part-time job unto itself and that's the way it has always been. You can amortize the cost and sweat equity and if you do it well then you should be in the black but the fact remains that it has to be done.

Looks to trying to memory hole it.

No one posted pics or vids with the shots in them?

I call bullshit. This fuck wouldn't be tweeting if he were genuinely in danger.

yeh about that
i noticed he ten generation cycle applied to the mice in the mouse utopia of calhoun as well
if you calculate the generational span of mice it fits perfectly into the timeline hes described
2 generation of settlers and conquorors
4 generations of rising population and empire
4 generations of declining population and empire (all western european empires have falle apart in the last hundred years and population have not risen either, declined really if we didnt keep old people alive)
DEATH
gen z is the last generation
and the generation after, after 2026 for USA and after what date for britain i can not ascertain since wiki is filled with trash about british history

The past couple of “cars of peace” attacks in London have been dismissed as road traffic accidents. As if the standard protocol for first responders to a car crash is to violently pull the driver out the vehicle and take him into custody all of a sudden. This marks a change in policy for the way in which attacks are reported by the state, instead of downplaying their significance they are instead seemingly denying they have happened. Therefore this could well have been a legitimate incident but we would never know.

most violent crime in the UK was redefined as shit like aggravated assault being a "public disturbance" so as to cook the crime rate statistics

If people saw the true scale of the largely anti white violence in the country they wouldn't be happy.

I was traveling in the city center almost in the middle of this shit, luckily I stopped to get a coffee and missed the fun. They allowed tube trains to pass though the station which means they knew no one had a gun inside the station else the would of halted the line. Just my two pennies from being there.