Unsinkable

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON

dat owl in the triangle hole in the background tree

Huh, odd to have the original so soon.

ALLEGATIONS = GUILT

whatyearisit.jpeg

wew

It the current year, and fuck it, the white man's learned to hate. Allegations against our enemies do = guilt until proven innocent. I'm sick of playing by the rules when my enemies don't. Total aryan victory will be achieved.

The cartoon isn't about innocence or guilt, the ones sinking in the swamp are the ones that cucked out and apologized in one way or another. Also what said – if those kikes hang for crimes they didn't commit it just means they're not hanging for crimes they did commit

Rekt

You mgtow need to realize how pathetic you sound rushing to defend guys who already confessed.

Thank you once again, Mr. Garrison.

Dat smug frog (Holla Forums) on a lillypad

That's pretty freakin' good.

WEW

Whose the unlabeled faggot in back above Moores left arm?

Hanging them with the metaphorical rope they braided to lynch you and yours is fair play.

At first, I thought the boat said "6M ACCUSERS."

To be fair how do you draw a jew without the nose and still make it look like the jew you are trying to depict?

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
pretty sure even the left gave lip service ( used for race propaganda) to that at least up to the 90's

or rather better put equality propaganda and evil white people wronged niggers propaganda

Looks like (((Kevin Spacey)))

Nevermind, Spacey was labeled top left already, I don't know who that is

You beat me to it damnit.

Is that true? I haven't been paying attention.

here's the original

no inverted triangle carving to overlay and mirror the one holding the Moloch owl?

What did he mean by this? What does he know?

I thought it said shill

first thing after the frog i noticed, he has some moloch reference in a lot of his works, usually with soros hanging around

Where's the original? That's exactly what it was.

Might be Soros. could be onto something in Ben Holocauster General Garrison,s work

I take that back. It could be Dubya OR Jeb!

Notice the water around Weiner? Kek. Nigger cant help himself

That's fine with me as long as you're gassed along with the kike.

I think learning their methods, techniques, and motivations will be useful in coming up with a method to wipe them out. They seem to like to pervert things to set up a good opportunity for their growth of power, perhaps we should do that, but in a better way.

Kill yourself. Did you somehow forgot the 14 words? We aren't in a position to play nice. We are the last European generation. I would dehumanise myself and face the bloodshed if it meant saving the white race.

This is clearly photoshopped

Someone clearly edited this one, the Pepe-stand-in's lips are the wrong color.

Obligatory.

Owl in triangle

It means someone nutted inside Shia.

who is the faggot in the far back?

We can return to our morals once every last enemy has been destroyed.

Only SJWs obsess over that. Normal people don't give a fuck about a few guys on Jewtube.

HAH. Zyklon, don't you know that's ableist?? Don't you realize how rayciss to imply all amphibian lives matter? That you are literally Hitler if you say it's A-Okay to be a frog?

Nice effort, but your impression is a little too on-the-nose. Keep working on it.