Terror attack in Cairo 235 deads

Hundreds dead in guns attack during friday celebrations

archive.fo/natEI

Well, yeah, North Sinai not Cairo, sorry. Worst terror attack ever in Egypt.

CIA sponsored special ops in order to invade Iran or w/e ?

Bunch of people wrapped in rags. No gore visible. Psy op?

If it’s mudslimes killing mudslimes, why should I give a shit? At least this time it didn’t happen in Europe.
I wouldn’t be surprised if there were some trucks of peace around Christmas time, though.

Because you wish to be educated on current world affairs to understand the ebb and flow of geopolitics in order to predict and anticipate future trends?

Nothing new about that. They’ve been doing it for over a millennia.

Color me surprised

Egypt is a sensible place due to Suez and the strategic positioning. I wouldn't rule out Mossad as a suspect. Oy vey.

And waves crash on the shore, have done so since time immemorial… but if you detect an earth quake in time, you can avoid a tsunami before it is too late.

We need to know who did this, why they did it, and what the consequences are going to be. Plus, any sort of "happening" is sport to us.

It wouldn’t be much of an issue of the traitors and jewish politicians didn’t let in mudslime invaders into our countries in the first place.

*if the

Kikes are responsible for this one way or another considering how close it is to them.

Sadly true. There was a time we just needed to know their movements to better plan desert excursions, merchant routes to make colonialism work a bit better for us. Bloody Jews.

Immediately what I though. No giblets on the walls or carpet, no scorch mark on carpet. msm all over it. False flag probabilty, high.

Digits lead me to believe your right…but do people even care when sniggers kill sniggers? Whats the point?

kill yourself fucking kike

No arguing with those digits but when was the last time they weren't involved?

Probably when they got btfo by the Romans.

They use it as a reason to justify whatever they had planned in the 1st place, greater israel. A bigger but totally justifiable buffer zone for the only democracy in the middle east, our sworn allies.

Check'd

(checked)
inb4 jews are trying to seperate isis from Religion of Cuck™

Looks like you just got your wish in London.

Checked.

Breddy sure the local sandniggers were shooting rockets at the kikes from there recently anyway, this is not suprising at all, usual ISISrael mercs meddling via their ISISraeli style kikery.

Why is sam in Egypt?

Undercover mission. He cannot keep getting away with it.

This would be the perfect reason for Mossad to have ISIS pull an (((attack))), it helps push a message worldwide and they've been known to sacrifice goyim for their goals without a second thought.

Nowhere is safe

Attacks in the ME always have really high casualty levels, it's rare to get that kind of score in the West. Maybe because they have no sense of personal space and their buildings aren't up to code with emergency exits and such.

Still waiting for ISIS to attack Israel.

If dubs, America gets another false flag courtesy of an Israeli mudslime instructed by Mossad before the year is out

I like the cut of your jib.

A smart user has observed the spirit of Holla Forums.

Read a comment on ZH saying there's been a news blackout in the area for years.

29 threads on Vegas and faggots like you STILL think this? Thanks for confirming you're a shill.

How the fuck did that slip?

Why wasn't it stickied?

Reality is not fucking DooM, mate.

This is a Sufi mosque - Jews do not like shia/sufi too close to home. Better to have ISIS sunni as neighbours.

Hoax. Super low effort as well.

Should have added, they forgot blast damage, gunshot damage, and we don't have a clear view of where the bomb went off (I don't at least).