We will never forget how in 2016, liberals were the most vicious, shameless kinds of people

We will never forget how in 2016, liberals were the most vicious, shameless kinds of people.

They mobbed and shamed old women, and they bragged about it. I'll never forget about this old homeless lady who was treated so horribly for standing for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

vidmax.com/video/141315-Who-are-the-violent-ones-Compilation-shows-Donald-Trump-supporters-being-systematically-attacked-while-the-liberal-media-blames-them
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They preach tolerance, when they are the most intolerant. They claim to be so much more informed, yet they only follow what they are told to follow.

Leftists are scum that are detrimental to society. They ruin our psyche, our spirit, they fight to undo all that are ancestors worked so hard for. They have nothing but contempt for a conservative white civilization, to the point they want to destroy it.

wow i think of blacks as basically being apes and even I couldnt really watch this , thats just fucking depressing man

It's pretty fucked.

KEEP
CALM
AND
ARY AN
ϟϟ

Video very much related.

This hits me way too close to home. When that day comes, I will remember all of this and more as I feed hot lead to these evil cunts. I want nothing more than an absolute purge on all of these horrible creatures that have hurt me, my family, and my folk. I want to watch their bodies burn until there is nothing left. Any empathy I once felt for them has been replaced by the deepest hatred. This hatred will not be satiated until every last one of them is dead.

this

The purge is coming

Also

The left are shameless individuals with no principals.

Who are the people attacking her?

It should be recorded somewhere; we got the footage from one of their Facebook's when they started bragging and virtue signalling about what they had done to the hateful trump supporter.

My brother and I went that night to try to give this woman support. We are both white nationalists, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have a heart. This treatment she received is unacceptable and completely predictable of the lesser races. Sad.

What the…

Thank you, user.

I knew I would never forget that day. I'd not rest until those responsible were sat in front of a camera and interrogated until the truth slid out of them. Here I am a year later, and I am still hard with resolve. Funny sentiment from a damn Nazi, right?

Ya man. I was ENRAGED by this. I have a small place in my heart for the negro. They’ve been really displaced and put in a bad spot here in SoCal due to the influx of bean folks. Not to mention the constant fighting between both groups. If I’m picking a side, I’m picking the negro over the beaner.

Fucking pieces of shit. Next a fucking sjw starts calling me racist he's catching a right hook.
Yeah I'm racist i discriminate against cunts

It takes a special kind of retard to pick on a homeless person.
Fuck these faggots

These people belong in hell.

there should be no room in your heart for that. dehumanize yourself

Stop being fucking edgy. Purity spiraling is counterintuitive.

I don’t want them in my country, but they’re here now and it’s our forefathers fault that they are here. I’d rather work with the negroes and help them recolonize Africa as was intended than start some sort of fight with them. Beaners are our mutual enemy, as is the kike. We have a shared history and they sadly are our burden to bear until we can get them back to Africa.

updboated

vidmax.com/video/141315-Who-are-the-violent-ones-Compilation-shows-Donald-Trump-supporters-being-systematically-attacked-while-the-liberal-media-blames-them

I'll never do,I'm afraid they'll just cower down for a bit and stop being so obvious,that's my worse fear,same as muslims,if they do nothing they'll win by demography,but when they sense weakness and victory due to the inaction of lemmings then some will wake up.
I'm happy to see all the past victories achieved,and how unstoppable they seemed,yet we are so so far away from victory and the time is set against us.

That's a foolish strategy, user. We have experimented, exhaustively, with murder as an option for thousands of years, and it has yeilded conclusive results; total failure to achieve any stated objectives and a long term catastrophe.

We must use every piece on the board to win, not destroy the game.

When a liberal gets killed I feel little sympathy. Just a traitor going bye bye.

Also,
METH

LEL

they really don't have any reservations about putting the boot to people who don't share their political religion. it's worth remembering

What is the context of that WEBM

slide thread

Whats the deal with the black eyes?

I'll use this thread to write a story that happened to me, a fucking Leaf.

Alternatively,

>like the kind Euro footballsoccer fans have
That was a good experience.

p-punchman is real?