Muh Gentrification in Weedorado!

denverpost.com/2017/11/22/ink-coffee-gentrification-joke-denver/#civil-comments

Does anyone besides me find it funny that the crowd of people (who tend to be largely guilty, white, college students with degrees in useless humanities) screaming 'gentrification' as a negative are quick to use economic sanctions like boycotts to drive behavior? Do they not see the irony in that?

Five Points was, when last I visited, a shambles. Most people avoid places like it because there is no reason to visit a place that looks like every other shithole on the planet. I suppose I need some clarity on this because it doesn't make much sense to be proud of a pile of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/events/149997805621501/permalink/150234865597795/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been talking about this for years, I'm glad someone else noticed.

As it stands, don't expect logic and rationality from them, OP. These are the same clowns who scream there is no race or sex/gender and cry about racism and sexism or more relevant, how white flight is racist but so is white people moving into culturally enriched warzones aka gentrification.

Gentrification is a legitimate problem. No, not 'muh White Gentrification'.

They're all commies by education so they're already off to a bad start.

I look at it like this. They always call it a battle of the haves vs. the have-nots. That's bullshit. The money in those communities is wasted on frivolities rather than invested back in the communities. They could have saved money, but they didn't. They could have bought a house but they didn't. The could have started a business but they didn't. That turns it into a battle of the did-dos vs. the dindus.

can somebody explain this to a drunk user? what the fuck is gentrification? what deos it even mean?

When you haven't got a clue about a given topic - stop talking. Hitler himself understood they the poor folk are forced to stay that way.

That the*

TL;DR: Poor people are forced out of the few housing options they have in order to make way for development.

they that that they

(checked)
ahh it all makes sense now that's why the homeless soros hires beats out starbucks windows because the starbucks used to be their home

What it means and what they think it means are two different things.

The people who bitch about it say that racist whites move into an impoverished neighborhood and displace the poor residents by driving up prices.

In reality, these neighborhoods have been run-down for decades and the residents do fuckall to fix it.

so the reverse of when all the whites left anf the neighborhood went to shite

Quite the line of demarcation in the picture.

satan
I will add it is many regions were once very nice very large homes have given way to slums and niggers living in them. The gentrify people sees the value in the big nice homes buys them cheap then proceeds to fix them up and restore them to what they used to be.

what this user says as well

well read
'muh White Gentrification'
=== white people moving some where
usually meaning increase of demand for an area so increase in prices
'Gentrification is a legitimate problem'
=== inflation of housing markets
may involve whites

see Toronto or new york

There is no fixing the lot pf poor folk who won't lift a finger to help themselves. By the way, feel free to explain what isn't accurate about what I said. I'm here to learn, even if it's from assholes.

Ignorance is bliss.

Oy Vey! These fucking niggers don't do anything to earn shekles. Why not get those dumb white goyim back here into (((my))) building, so that they can pay (((me))) rent and other expenses.

STRAIGHT OUTTA WASHINGTON DC SHIT. Trump ain't drainin' no swamp, but I guarantee you that your city will get full of usury, rich whites who pay the fuck up to (((their masters))), and non-whites BTFO cuz no shekles.

A tale as old as time itself.

You don't seem to understand reading. I'm not talking about renters here. Anyone who could read would understand that.

Hitler lived in goddamned Sodom Weimar Germany where a brick and wagon of currency couldn't buy a loaf of bread. This is a completely different situation and he's completely right. The vast majority of the poor in first world nations are terrible with their finances. You give a broke coon in the hood a million dollars and come back next Friday, you'll find a broke coon in the hood. Even their comedians know this, everyone knows it even if they don't want to admit it.

Section 8 Housing isn't the only form of deplorable living conditions, you know.

Gentrify in a quick pictorial

Plenty of them live paycheck to paycheck. You've fallen for the "Just-World" fallacy.

HOW is it not the dictionary definition faggot?

Because it isn't? If it were true to reality, it'd show the place being demolished for a McDonald's.

It's amazing how it's racist to leave a neighborhood that's going to shit but it's also racist to move to one and make it better.

Absurd. With all the social programs out there? It's not a just world but there's so many opportunities there's no excuse to be at least middle class. Shekelberg may spike rent but they don't even know despite given everything how to escape his most basic clutches. It's the most sophisticated and all encompassing nature of society from media and politics that is to worry.

Are you insane or something? That's exactly how it works most of the time. You only need so many mcdonalds per sq miles meanwhile totally run down hoods transformed overnight because of muh gentrification.

From what I know gentrification is caused by a progressive policy called section 8 housing.

When the government is covering the rent, landlords jack up the price of rent.

Then businesses raise prices under the false belief that everybody is fucking rich which eventually pushes out the poor and working class out of the neighborhood.

Thanks progressives! You caused the problem!

That photo is from Friedrichshain in eastern Berlin (Simon Dach Straße?), not Colorado.

They did the roof wrong.

It was for illustration, not relation.

What a bunch of fucking assholes

wrong fucking image i blame the alchohol

It worked

When the desirability and or value of an area increases so do the real estate prices. These areas tend to be home to a lot of people who either live in government provided or private rented property so when the real estate value rises rather than benefit from a increase in the value of their property assets they instead lose their homes. Private landlords will either sell their properties to developers or redevelop the properties themselves and then increase the rent significantly. Governments will sometimes sell their social housing off to developers and rehome the residents in cheaper locations. Entire communities that may have been established over generations are broken as they are forced to scatter to different areas.

The old (poor) residents tend to resent the new residents, not only because they have forced them to leave but also because gentrification exemplifies the disparity in living standards that money creates. Prior to gentrification these areas are often run down and dirty, landlords and local government doing the bare minimum. Once they increase in value the areas instantly improve, the properties are well kept, businesses start popping up making day to day live easier, and local government start serving the area more attentively, rubbish gets picked up on time, the streets are swept etc.

Gentrification tends to occur when an areas value is increased by work opportunities (not accessible to the grade of existing resident) i.e. a new industry blooms nearby. It also often occurs in cities that have high immigration and foreign investment in property. For example if the Chinese start hitting a city and drive the property prices up at its center then the less well off will move further out and start populating previously poor area driving those property prices up and “gentrifying the area”.

People complaining about competitive location pricing in cities are stupid, but some of the apartment buildings they're putting up nowadays are disgusting modernist architecture made of cheap bullshit materials that feel as sturdy as a cardboard box yet they charge $2500/mo for a 400 sq ft studio. If they were making stone/brick with rich wood interior buildings I'd have no problem with it.

By some I mean all

I will totally give you that.

To add to:

It is a horrible subject to debate all in all. There are many factors involved and the issue varies country-to-country, location-to-location. It’s an extension of all sorts of other issues; gentrification is just stage one of what is often a process that permanently removes the viability of property ownership from the majority of people not just the dirt poor. It is visually stimulating as old shitty neighborhoods are transformed but an area going from “newly gentrified” but still affordable for a good percentage of the working population to a “competitive market” where a 1 bed apartment will cost you half a million units of currency so everyone has to blow their earnings on rent and never builds any capital is just as damaging to a society.

coffin apartments are the next step

But you have to think about the long-term effect. Take London for example where no affordable areas still exist, gentrification could be considered to have reached its logical conclusion there. I know people who a few decades ago could have on their wage afforded a family home within half an hour of their place of work; they could have also supported a wife and several children. Today they spend a significant portion of their earnings on small rented properties, perhaps by the time they reach their mid thirties they could obtain a mortgage on a property too small to raise a family in.

The property markets are dropping the European birthrate significantly.
A non-native immigrant will have several children in a one bedroom rented property. A European native will likely not even consider getting married until he has obtained a property of his own.

That's a fair point.

The USA, Canada, Australia/NZ and the EU will subsidize niggers, but not white children

Solution. Don't live in a city. Don't rent in a city. Fuck cities they are kike capitals.
Gentrification is bad if you're a renter sure, but for everyone else it is good.

Also there is no reason for gentrification to be as extreme as some cities make it. Just like the reverse doesn't need to be as extreme as inviting hoards of blacks into your town.

My small town is benefiting immensely from gentrification and growth. Historical places that would otherwise be torn down have been being restored.

Added to this: don't raise children in cities. There is literally no reason to have children in a city as education isn't an excuse (all city schools are kiked beyond belief). Work is becoming less and less of an excuse as well. What city work do you do that can not be accomplished at home nowadays?

Doesn't help you guys keep giving luxury mansions to shitskins on the tax payer's dime. Britain's working class is a completely different animal.

Leftism in a nutshell. These days bluepilled people are terrified to be caught calling a nigger black because identifying someone by their race is racist.

Yes they will. Another reason why the property market is poison to Europeans, it has in fact been weaponised against us. Non-natives are sheltered from it entirely, poor non-natives are given homes and rich non-natives utilise it as a means of investment/ money laundering.

(checked)
You can’t flippantly dismiss it user. Do you propose that every single European simply walk away from their roles in the city? Many industries require you to live in a city because they don’t operate anywhere else. Where would these millions of people find work? And if they did then you have to consider the fact many are comparatively wealthy over non-urban residents so the problem would just mutate and now non-city dwellers would be out priced in their hometowns and villages.

The logical conclusion (as demonstrated with Cities like New York & London) is that everyone but the very rich ends up a renter in the end. You can’t compete with billion dollar developers and foreign investors who treat your prospective home as an asset like a stock to add to their portfolio.

As an Englishman even outside of a city I feel the effects. This problem can eventually spread. Property in my area is more expensive than many cities elsewhere in Europe and I live in a small town.

Immigration is absolutely a driving factor as is allowing property to be treated as a form of investment/ foreign ownership. Allowing the entire world to speculate on what should be homes for your people so you can claim “foreign investment” is a sickening thing to do.

There is a difference between an area being revitalized and an area being progressive “gentrification” to the point where no local can afford a property. If house prices quadrupled in a decade would you say the same thing?

“We” don’t do anything, we are never consulted, I do resent those that vote however.

Top kek m8. I will just become a senior partner in a corporate law firm sat around in my jammies from home in the countryside.

5 Points was the closest denver had to a ghetto, I went there pre gentrification and as a chicongofag I was unimpressed. Now its standard yuppiehipster shit

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO REPAIR OUR CITY! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO MAKE OUR CITY LOOK RESPECTABLE! IF YOU WANT OUR CITY TO LOOK EVEN REMOTELY NICE YOU ARE RACIST! IF OUR CITY DOESNT LOOK LIKE SOUTH AFRICA IT WONT BE ACCEPTING ENOUGH FOR THE THIRD WORLDERS! THESE EVIL WHITE PEOPLE JUST WANT US TO THINK THEY ARE BETTER BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT AESTHETICS!

you mean reverse white flight.

denver seems kind of shitty

Denver is very shitty. These fucks are literally bitching about making it better because some poor fucks might need to move.

People and buisnesses move into an area and clean it up, fix the infrastructure and increase the overal value of the area. People end up wanting to move in and over time they invest in their properties and buisnesses bringing more wealth to the area. New buildings are put up that cost more becasue they are better quality and property prices reflet that. In the end the area gets so nice, foodstamps and welfare wont be enough to live there anymore.

OP, you do not know what gentrification is referring to in this regard. Its referring to what happened to places like Portland Oregon, and before that, Weimar. This is the process of a town being filled with hipsters, faggots, overpriced coffee shops, and lefties in the tech industry, until the prices skyrocket to force out all the fucking locals. EVERY TIME this is done, the region flips blue.

Bullfucking shit. Those stickhouses and luxury condos, if still standing in twenty years, will be the equivalent of the projects in detroit.
LOOK AT PORTLAND OREGON
You delusional faggot.

That region is already blue. The retards fighting against it are pushing the same agenda as the people who will eventually live there and vote blue. It will change nothing.

the locals being black people.

Because this started years ago. Denver is Portland 2.0 and it won't be the last. The kikes will do this in every single city until there is none left. I've fucking watched this happen from ground zero, watched proud white towns be destroyed by massive hipster importation, followed by kikes and mudslimes, and then inevitably niggers. Then they abandon it after all the local whites are forced out by artificial poverty when you can't even buy a fucking milkshake for under $15, let alone rent or own a home within an hour's fucking drive… and then they fucking do it again, while pocketing major funds from real estate.

So gentrification to you is the extreme revitalization of an area to such an extent that it negatively affects the inhabitants?
Fine I agree that is bad, but similarly you are talking as if THIS is why city whites aren't having children and I disagree. That may be a factor but urban whites are notoriously left wing and as such hate themselves. Why would they have children?

Also you seem to be very concerned for people in the city. People that would likely hate you for your views.

The point I'm making is that cities are a lost cause and gentrification/high price is just of the many reasons why they are garbage.

Why do you want to work such a kiked job? What is with you guys and fucking cities?
There is no fulfilling or worthwhile work to be done in cities. Only shit that is going to drain you away.

What the fuck are you on about? Sounds like OP is a Jew up to something

No, the niggers are on gibs. They keep their ghettos on tax payer dime. The whites get forced out.

I left Colorado due to this shit in Boulder County. I couldn't afford to live there reasonably. I just don't understand where all of the shitskins that work everywhere at even lower paying jobs lived.

Wasted quads.

Seriously wasted quads

go kike somewhere else

They're either living in a university dormroom paid for by the gibs, with their grades not mattering do to (((affirmative action))) or huddled together a dozen to a room in a run down part of town, as they are known to do.

QUADS CONFIRM!
OP is trying to blind us to the obvious fact that this is a method of destroying white families through manipulating property markets by kikes, to force them out of their homes, while making massive profit.

Feel free to dig through the two lines of the OP for the ulterior motive and report back.

What I have gathered from this thread:
Gentrification is bad when it happens to white
Gentrification is good when it happens to shitskins

non-whites would be forced out into the wilderness without welfare and anti-discrimination laws. Not a level playing field.

That's pretty much a Law, user. What we like to happen to our enemy, we don't like to happen to us.

As allways, a neocon anti-workers comes here thinking pol is the new fox

fuck off yuppie piece of shit, go cry about abortions in some park

kys leftypol

These needs to be usedin a meme, perhaps

denver is pretty shitty. its a city designed and built during the automobile age so the infrastructure is pretty solid. or it would be without all the fucking beaners. when i moved here it was like a breath of fresh air being away from all the nigggers but then i realized it was basically mexico. denver is not nearly as shitty as boulder though.

Heh, I misinterpreted your post. I was giving corporate law as an example of one of the many professions that need to be practiced in a city. I don’t live in a city because they are immoral dangerous polluted overpriced hellholes.

My whole argument is that like it or not cities form an essential role in modern nations, European peoples cannot and will not abandon them. You can’t write off significant portions of your people with a flick of a wrist. What starts in the cities spreads, you cannot outrun what gentrification represents. On the macro level it may appear that it is simply reprobates being kicked out of the slums they themselves created by more capable people but it is often an indicator of financial trickery being implemented via the property market.

Any city where there is work, you will find spics. Ive been all over the countrypic related and I can honestly conclude all major cities are shit. Salt Lake seems to be the least pozzed major city though.

Disregard that previous pic, this pic is what I meant.

deng bro that is a pretty extensive travellog. are you a truckerfag?

Yes, I am a truckerfag. Im glad I have seen this entire country. I know the land I hail from. Im very glad I do. I love my country. I want those live here who dont love it to be gone, or dead.

Dubs confirm. I spent a week there, not long ago. For all the shit-talk mormons get, Utah was pretty based. I even met hippies who agreed that the Reich was a nicer place than what America became, because they respected nature and gave free lodging to travellers out in rural areas who wanted to hike the country like they do.

Sounds like those were real hippies, not the (((hippies))) we are typically subjected to.

You mean the hipster "commie to be cool" (((Yippie))) types that wear overpriced clothes and have trust funds?

Them, and "dude, lets go trip on acid and follow some shit band around and tag sluts while trying to be deep" types too.

Your country isn't same as many years ago user.

Commies are a phase of gentrification. Before people with cash and jobs move in to force them out.

Rofl, that's what the (((media))) pushed the hippie movement as. Deadheads followed the band around not because of the band, but because the band helped to facilitate the needs of the caravan of nomadic travellers. Logistics like parking, campgrounds and facilities and such were made easy by the efforts of the band and events.

I know exactly what it is. I'm here, aren't I? I know why it is as it is, as I assume you do. I'm not laying down for them kikes, nor should anyone else here who isn't a kike shill.

>Rofl, that's what the (((media))) pushed the hippie movement as.
Of course, but you cant deny a majority of people who refer to themselves as hippies are actually very shallow faggots. Its an easy subculture to dive into and swim among.

Maybe on the surface. Fact is, those faggots might think they're fitting in, but reality is that everyone else is watching them like a fucking hawk. Hippies absolutely hate those "yuppies" fakers and "yippies", and there's always someone rougher than the rest of the crowd, ready to bust their teeth out when they try to take advantage of a woman.

Okay, I think USA need to reborn as a new USA that is white ethnostate without the kikey rubbishes.

that's right.

Basically, you have areas in expensive cities full of blacks simply because white people do not want to live around blacks and so there is no demand for the property. Gentrification would have happened a lot earlier, but no white person was willing to make the first move, because for a while, the first whites to move in are going to be a minority.

But then come along hipster SJW commies who are willing to make that first move (due to being delusional, thinking non-whites are cool or whatever). The hipster SJW commies replace black people, and then regular white people, who avoided the area because it was full of blacks, move in since hipster SJW commies, despite being quite annoying in their own way, are not nearly as off putting to regular whites as ghetto blacks are. The commie whites largely get driven out when richer whites move in and it becomes a kind of normie white area.

The New America (after the fall) will be comprised of those who want it, not parasites and hanger ons. They will all have fallen.

Your dubs make me consider your words. You seem to be on the inside on that front.

Trips of truth

Checked

Also, good.

It's cycles within cycles and the only people who profit from those cycles are the ones who recognize them and step outside to see how they work. The idiots like the people fighting against a coffee shop don't realize that they're part of the cycle and as such are powerless to stop or profit from it.

Kikes seem to think they're the only ones who have figured this shit out.

It's a massive scam that basically works like this
>(((Politicians))) do "social projects" and build massive concrete shitholes in an area
>Apartments and Houses get sold by previous owners, guess (((who))) are the buyers
Congratulations, kikes not only made shitload of money, they also cleared an area of conservative whites making sure that area now votes democrats due to lefties. Integration and Gentrification afterwards is literal biological warfare.

What I gather from that which I agree with is niggers need to be encouraged to fight this. It fucks up the kikes plans because they cant openly attack niggers, or it fucks with the kike (((greater plan)))

sorry you had to go to chimpcongo so many times

I live in the suburbs west of there. Once you learn one hell, you know all hells, on a basic level. ALl the killings you all here about in Chicago are in the nigger hoods. Remember that. We all know to avoid those areas.

The fall is not going to be easy for the traitors to live their lifes.

No, not at all. They will find their decadent ways are not conductive to survival.

Good!

Thanks, and Praise Kek for those dubs. I was involved in the hippie OP… actually that's how I got stuck in fucking Utah. Met cool people though.

Check'd, dubs checking trips.

Check'd… Why does so much of that shithole smell like poop?

Sewer farts. Its not constant, unless you live among niggers or by a waste management location. Otherwise its literally the sewers releasing excess pressure, sewer farts.

The dubs seem to agree, as do I

Why the fuck do you have blatant pedoshit gore porn saved in the first place? Reported. Kill yourself.

And you, you're so fucking naive to the world, you actually think it's the pre-industrial revolution days where everyone can make a living out in the country just growing your own crops or trading with local farmers and not having to worry or care about having to pay bills and taxes you're out here doing the equivalent of virtue signaling while simultaneously talking out of your ass.

ChiCongo user here & it's true… I mean we all know Hitler (rest his soul) was right & niggers are a major driver of crime in kiketopia . I've been here 3 decades (ready to move to Tennessee soon) but before obama niggers stayed in their hoods & killed & burned but during & after niggers venture outside there habitat into nice neighborhoods robbing/raping & basic niggering so that my friends is the story here.

You are talking about Detriot, are you? There are some stories from the anons who live close to detriot. It's pretty messed up and the niggers cannot even keep the basic thing running. They really needed to be deport back to Africa because it's where they belong in.

No, this happens in literal yuppie infested downtown "Loop" in Chicago too. Chicago anons will confirm this.

I saved it from the bitcoin thread

When them projects get torn down, the niggers get relocated to some hapless suburb, like Glendale Heights where I live or Carol Stream, among many others. They absolutely bring their niggerdom with them, and cops become bigger cunts accordingly, but to everyone.

That is fucking horrifying.

I know suburban user it's terrible. If it were up to me things would be different & we'd have our ethnostate. 1st Ramn needs to gas himself to get the ball rolling

Confirmed in my post. I'm at ground zero here

Chicago get a big insanely amoung of money so how can they eff it up so badly? Chicago earn $600-700 billions so Chicago is richer than Australian, Queensland as a whole state! Chicago is effin' smaller than Queensland and yet they can't control the things like a effin' usefull professional. I can't believe this shit!

Colorado user here. Just moved back to my glorious home state after a decade of gentrifying the living shit out of San Francisco, New York and Los Angeles. Five Points was pretty bad back in the day, not even edgy hipsters would live there before roughly 2005 because the odds of being hit by a stray bullet on any given night were pretty fucking good. Anyway, I have been through a few times in recent months and casually browsed the rental market out of curiosity. At this point I can’t figure out who I hate more, the nogs who have always been there or the fucking idiot white liberal “new urbanites” who move here from California and pay $4200/month for a condo in nogville and dude weed and craft beer and work at gay tech jobs and vote for fucking Democrats and preach their gay communist horse shit in public and ruin my proud western state by turning it into San Francisco 2.0.

I’m all for gentrification, honestly, but it comes at a cost as well.

There is no pleasing the leftist. What everyone needs to understand is that people naturally seek out others who are like them and that starts at the lowest common denominator which is race.
Gentrification of whites really isn’t the root problem either. What’s going on right now is a lot of Chinese are doing anything and everything to get their money out of China. One way to do that is to buy a ton of property (with cash) in stable economies that lets anyone buy property regardless of citizenship or residential status (like the US). So it’s not like white people just want to move to the hood it’s that we don’t have a choice if we want to own property because the prices in places just like Colorado are skyrocketing and it’s due to foreign investors. So blame chinks not us.

I don't know how the welfare system in the us works regarding housing, but in the uk you get (((housong benefit))) as long as you are earning shit wages to help you afford the high rent somewhere like london.
I've worked with muslims with wives and kids that work 2 days a week claim housing benefit, end up with more disposable income and live in a nicer appartment than someone working full time paying full taxes and full rent.
Shit's fucked yo.

Bull shit it smells like shit because the niggers are street shitters. No sewer has any pressure in it look at any house on any street hooked up to a city sewer and you will see multiple plumbing vent stacks sticking out of the roof. Those pipes are directly connected to the sewer drain that runs down the middle of the street and there is open air continuous from the vent to the sewer so all the sewer gas (methane CH4) which is way lighter than the atmosphere exhausts above the house roof level and rapidly disperses far above where you can smell it. Welcome to white planned and designed city sanitation.

Last week I was in South Korea for a conference. But Jesus fuck, everything is like that. I really have no idea why people like South Korea that much, it was a horrible experience to be honest. People were annoying, food was terrible (everything is fucking boiled), never a thank you or sorry for bumping into me what-so-ever. Shitty internet, shitty infrastructure aside from the main roads, nobody speaks any decent English, not even at the fucking check-in desk of the airport. The only good thing about that country was the metro tbh. Really, I hope North and South Korea destroy each other, nothing of value is lost there.

Most places in the UK you need to be earning over £500 per week for it to be better than not working and getting benefits, as far as disposable income is concerned.
I repeat they have set up they system so that you are poorer if you actually do any of the jobs they say white people wont do.
It has been this way for decades, and now we are finally reaching breaking point.

Actual landlord here; as long as they’re being reasonable (replacing a window THEY BROKE for example) and it’s not like some crazy idea (adding on some sub-coded, mishmash, un-leveled room addition without my fucking permission) I’m kind of cool with them fixing their own shit. I’m pretty sure others are too.

our mayor is turbo kike rahm emanuel & he funnels tons of cash to tel aviv. Come on user lurk moar

How the fuck can anyone believe, with all of Chicago's problems, that rham and those like him are a wise choice?

Wew thats taking commie blocks to a whole other level.

Replied to wrong person, intended for the 2.44m long apartments.

He's a jew and such a jew that he fought in the israeli military than the us. Plus chicongo is the most corrupt place in the us so theres that too fuck this place man

Gentrification generally is clearing out the trash, the negative is it pushes the crime monkeys into the surrounding area slightly raising the statistics of all the low income housing they're scattered into, diluting their concentration.
Makes the areas habitable by non savages.
Unfortunately it also leaves the cucks that started the gentrification, which try to infect an area to become blue.
It's a mixture of good and bad.

More to the point if you look at Detroit that's an example of good gentrification, it's already blue as fuck so that's not really an issue and largely irrelevant.
But all the hipsters making fusion restaurants and expensive boutique faggotry are pricing the nogs out of the area, it was basically a hellish DMZ with crime ridden subhuman husks shambling on top of burnt out rust covered streets.
Now it's becoming a place where humans can exist.
The bad is when they apply this to heavily conservative areas with family values, specifically to disrupt and price them out

The major problem is economic and social policies that favor high density populations.

If we can see this problem with "Red States" and "Blue Cities", you BET that (((they))) have noticed it too. So they will purposely promote policies that favor that high dense housing

If we had economic policies that favored smaller businesses; tariff taxes on imports from slave labor countries, higher taxes on corporations, lower taxes for small businesses, etc. Then we would have more towns that resembled good mountain steads seen in Germany and Switzerland. Towns and cities that would grow naturally, not like cancer cities. Now sure, some products would go up in cost, but the currency will circulate WITHIN our country, and not hemorrhage out to other countries and (((financial institutions))) like it would under free trade.

>pushing people together makes more money for (((them)))

Gentrification is good because it prices out niggers, spics, everyone who doesn't have a job making at least 60k USD per year
But that can also drive property values through the roof because

Yeah, you still have not gotten rid of all the undesirables.

However, once all the underlings are gone, even a small apartment can cost upwards of 100k USD
sauce - uncle works as a manager in these gentrification projects.

The word gentrification is an anti-white slur. It’s literally a kike word. Gentiles(whites) can’t be allowed to build things for themselves, everything must be for the kike and their puppets.

Oh, but anti-white is in style these days.

Sure, but keep pointing it out to normie whites. Most aren’t self hating, they just aren’t aware. Point out that the word is rooted in gentile, a term Jews use to other(specifically) Whites from themselves. That it is being used as a slur to mean white people are doing white people things and some how we are supposed to think this is bad. That building and producing higher quality of life is bad.

Ex denver fag here. I hate how they have a stick up their ass about being cultured when they are just as flyover as Indy. Legal weed brought a ton of degenerates

I like it better when minorities stay in their containment zones in the city.
One more nogger out of the city is one more moon cricket moving into a suburb or small city.

Does Queensland get flooded in saltwater during clear skies? Miami gets $282.6 billion a year and yet the streets in Downtown gets flooded in saltwater during the summer tim

I should have said the saltwater comes from the drainage and gets backed up in the streets.

Chicago is the New York of the midwest, all of the native born whites left long ago and it is now only inhabited by Jews and various mud races. The only white face you'll see is the occasional slav immigrant and even they are becoming more and more rare. Out of all of the places in the US, Chicago deserves to be nuked the most.

all californians must be murdered en masse fucking GET THE FUCK OUT OF COLORADO ASSHOLES

6 million hours in paint. Give me reparations n shit.

Checked

Nice work user, didn't see this post!
Very informative
RealestateAnon?

This is the "cycle of real estate" and closely related to the economics of white flight put forward by other anons.

>kikes in government conspire with contractors to purchase high value property with government subsidies to build low-income nigger homes

I went to get done job training at the med facility they put in the middle of the ghetto in Aurora. One of the idiots out there still blamed gentrification on why the area "never recovered." It needs purged.

You are a scholar and a gentleman, user.

The only way to clean the shit out of an area, is to make it attractive to those you'd rather have live there. The only way to do this, is by cleaning the place up, making it "nice". Every time the opposite happens you wind up with places like Detroit.

How the fuck can so many anons not understand what (((gentrification))) is?
Gentrification = Judification.
NAME A SINGLE CASE OF GENTRIFICATION THAT DOESN'T RESULT IN KIKES AND HIPSTERS

I think we get that part, but in this area the process has already begun.

This Kikebook thread proves that the fuckwads upset about this goddamned sign are already the phase ones (hipster douchebags and slacktivists). The original point is that they're upset about a thing they're a HUGE part of.

facebook.com/events/149997805621501/permalink/150234865597795/

Thats the part I never understand. The only ones complaining are the ones that are making it happen.

A genocide is fine too.

Every user here who doesnt know Rahm, should get to know him. He is the epitome of the ultra kike, on every level. He is militant kike in fact.

what is not to get?
the libshits are used to bleach a shitty area
libshits also protest over stupid shit
the slaves like their kike masters lack all self awareness or ability to continiously compare their ideas about reality to reality so they never notice any incongrueity, they simply enjoy screaming and whining, makes them feel good in the brain and genitals

Niggers. Rahm knows the democrat technique, as well as the kike one, and uses it accordingly to attain and maintain political power in that shit city.The north side by Wrigley is faggot town (both literally and politically surrounding fagsville), so those (((whites))) there vote democrat too. Add in the kikes over by Skokie and the northshore, Giga kike like Rahm gets in.

Remember, tis kikes driving this shit. I used to work in construction in some of these newer (at the time, 2001ish time) and yes, the only concrete was the lowest subfloor between floors, that's it. I bet its not even that, except for the most basic code level concrete now.

Gentrification has the following cause:
-High income earners moving into a low income community
It has the following benefits:
-Higher prices due to increased demand (higher disposable income means more willing and able to spend)
-Higher wages in jobs that cater towards the community (due to demand)
-Higher wages in jobs that don't cater towards the community (due to competition)
And has the following negative impacts:
-Higher rent (which rises proportional to mean income in the community)
-Higher prices (which rises proportional to mean income in the community)

The problems associated with gentrification only exist when EBT spics and coons receive their paychecks from the government, not local employers. Because their welfare isn't proportional to the rising income in their communities, they find themselves less and less able to afford the rising prices and are forced to move to poorer communities. If coons are able to meet the standards of higher paying jobs gentrification wouldn't be an issue.

Them subhumans end up relocated user, not eliminated. Guess where they end up? The suburbs. I aint shitting you. So the kikes and their subsequent hipsters drive the niggers and/or spics out to some other place. The place theyre driven out to are usually places where whites previously fled to.

Remember that.

Segregation is the answer, it always was.

A Future Without Whites

Day 1, Morning: The negroes wake up, but sense that something is wrong. There is no radio and no T.V. Electrical power is partially gone. Venturing out into the world, they notice almost no traffic, no police, no airplanes… almost total silence. Realizing this, they immediately begin to loot. Gun stores & liquor stores are among the first to be emptied out. It's a free for all. Windows are broken, cars are stolen from garages & parking lots. By the afternoon, most valuables in stores & private homes have been stolen.

By the end of the First Week: Electrical power is all but gone. Phone service is sporadic. Working negroes are beginning to understand the nightmare. But no one listens to them; they are "Uncle Tom's", who have always appreciated life in America. Black gangs are beginning to rob, rape and murder at an even higher rate than before. There is no government, no order. There is nothing to stop them. It is a great big party … For now.

By the end of the First Month: Looting & anarchy continue. Law abiding negroes have to defend their houses from looters. War begins among black gangs as they battle for territory & vanishing resources. There is no longer any electricity, and most fresh food has spoiled. Fires are widespread from looting, and very few know how to put them out. There is no more tap water.

By The End Of The Third Month: Canned food can still be found but fresh water, milk, bread & produce are non-existent. Gasoline becomes scarce. No television or radio. Garbage & sanitation services are gone, & diseases begin to rise. Rats multiply. Some hospitals are still running but with almost no trained staff. A few law-abiding negroes try to restore order & resort to a shoot on sight policy.

By The End Of The First Year: Starvation is rampant. Food becomes the most valuable thing in the "New Negro America." Trees are cut down for firewood. Many die from cold. Most infants do not survive, as medical care becomes non-existent. A few negroes hoard all the food for themselves by the use of force (just like Africa today). There is no light at night, except from wood fires. Negroes begin to reorganize by tribes. Gangs rule the city. Travel is almost impossible, except on horseback, & gangs frequently murder travelers. Youth engage in dueling, to prove their manhood. Nomads now roam from destroyed town-to-town looking for food. All farm animals have been slaughtered.

By The End Of Five Years: Nearly 2/3rds of the negroes are dead. The life span is down to about 35 years, as it is in many black countries in Africa today after the white men left. The U.S. has become Africa, only worse, for there are no white men to organize aid and feed them.

Centuries from now Obolama and Zuny, two brownskinned tribesemen of the Tri-State Amerikangz Boyz will sit around in a shattered ruin under a full moon. It will have been a good day, having caught many rats for the evening meal.

As the meat is prepared and the nightly meals are consumed an elder tells the story of the Cloudskins, who captured the light of the sun in their hands, and flew across the skies and created vast towers and fortresses.

The Cloudskins who ruled the world and made things. The Elder will tell this story again, for the hundredth time.

And young Obolama will roll his eyes for the hundredth time. They would do battle the next day, against the hated enemy the Free State Amerikangz tribe.

There would be many spoils and rape the next evening.

It makes perfect strategic sense, niggers are terrified of faggots and Russians.

You really are an insufferable cunt

Checked
Kek yep , don't lose your job if you're white cause you'll be FUCKED

I know how to fix this. Fuck california and their little i want to secede movement. Trump needs to preemptively boot them from the union. They aren't welcome here. Get the fuck on out etc

Not bad there torpedo slim
It's memetic value is rich for sure , you could insert whites in the story for niggers and have a total opposite outcome. No raging mass fires , no rapey lootey type shit. Have hypersonic travel from coast to coast and vast organic farm production.
Niggers are a blight upon the ages

It's a Jewish scam, you have to look at the complete cycle. Democrat kikes section 8 a nice white area area, causing it to fill with blacks and the prices to plummet, meaning ordinary whites have to sell for far below market value, their neighborhoods destroyed. The kikes then buy all this land up, and raise the rents beyond what the niggers can afford. Through the process of gentrification the niggers are driven out and replaced with hipsters, which attracts regular whites back to the region. The prices are now high again, so the kikes sell the houses to the whites for a massive profit. Then, they section 8 the place and start the whole fucking cycle all over again, screwing over the working white man again and again.

That assumes that the local employers won't close up shop to make way for new industries with higher requirements for employment. If someone who worked since high school in, say, a canned food factory, one day finds that the factory is moving 50 miles away because operating costs in the old neighborhood have become too steep and moving is profitable and that the factory will be remodeled as a building for several tech companies, will the factory workers be able to find new jobs or will they all be fighting over whatever remaining menial jobs in the community don't require you to have at least a two-year degree?

neither of you study the effects of culture on behavior. Read Sowell and go back to lurking

Whites move in

Dumbass kike is probably one of the yuppies.

Sensible persons.
Kikes.

Learn the difference.

Yuppie cuckold kikes are not white.

Checked dubs of truth this is literally what fucking happens.

Unless you live in jew york the yuppies probably aren't kikes

From my experiences dealing with the yuppie scum, youre correct.

Actually, a lot of them are, at least here in Chicago along the north shore area. Hell, on the northern border of Chicago with Evanston there's this giant synagogue that is impossible to miss.

Checked.

KIKES MUST PERISH!