I need some help with digging

On a Discord server I frequent, we were looking into videos with (possible) pedo/satanic/CIANigger conditioning)
youtube.com/watch?v=I1uhjBDBiP4&index=2&list=PLKrTJBiAUkUQBSCFbKjqzW8aUHyzF8GLN
youtube.com/watch?v=RKPSPfsYjZo&list=PLKrTJBiAUkUQBSCFbKjqzW8aUHyzF8GLN&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k&index=3&list=PLKrTJBiAUkUQBSCFbKjqzW8aUHyzF8GLN
youtube.com/watch?v=ga_WeesTq40&feature=youtu.be

After some digging, one user found a cypher in the video description that led to this imgur link (pic 1)
That image was eventually found to lead to this mediafire link mediafire.com/file/3n2vok4f661etk9/PK17 - LSOXOKGD.rar
Which is a 200 mb .rar archive containing four folders
Popkill And The David Koresh All-Stars - The Abyss Was Filled With Sounds Of laughter - 2017 - which appears to be 'music' filled with low muttering
King of the Ecrehous Book 1
King of the Ecrehous Book 2
Both are a collection of hand written notes, which I will post here.
Follow the white rabbit
Which contains the coloured images in the video

(no page 6)

end of book I

book II

II cont.

II cont.

>(((discord)))
Enjoy all your data and connections between what you looked into and your personal information being sent to alphabet agents.

II cont.

II end

In the 1960s and 1970s Alphonse Le Gastelois found refuge in the islands from unfounded public suspicion of being the Beast of Jersey (a notorious sexual attacker of children who was later arrested, thus clearing Le Gastelois of suspicion).

From May 1961 until April 1975 and despite Paisnel's capture, Le Gastelois continued to live a quiet life of solitude on the islet of La Marmotière, explaining that he had become so used to it and it was his home with all his possessions there with him. His story became a cause célèbre and the bearded character soon established himself as the "King of the Ecréhous" and became an attraction for those visiting the reef.[3][4]

from kikepedia

Look, (((Discord))) is fine for vidya, but watch what you say on it especially if it pertains to IRL activities, ok?

That said, this looks like some autist leaving hints. I.e., it looks too much like a game to be actual CIAniggers.

sage

Look, I know discord is kiked, but that doesn't mean the info is bad

Pretty much everything is tapped anyway

he kind of writes like a nigger

oh… never mind

This.
Discord is an Okay service but I would like it better if they put privacy first.
Oh well. Can't have everything, especially when the service is free.

These are also the images in 'Follow the White Rabbit' if they mean anything.

Or try harder.

do you want me to point out the lainchan thread you came from, or should you see yourself out?

Please do, I've never been to lainchan

If you have an annoying dog who is pestering you, you can throw a stick or ball very fall away and the dog will go for it especially if the ball or stick looks like something the dog will like especially. You can repeat as necessary.

Fuck off kike.

Matzo is the preferred bait around these parts.

Pay attention to this fucking post.

Understand how you can be misled and avoid it.