Post your awkward or spergy Thanksgiving liberal family interaction stories here

Someone in my extended family randomly brought up the holocaust completely irrelevant to an otherwise wholesome conversation about world travel, and how "idk how ANYONE can go to Auschwitz and deny the holocaust", and having this whole random liberal rant about how great Bill Maher is, and some other stereotypical shit. (Most of my family is ultra-conservative, and my direct family fully understands that I am full natsoc but don't openly talk about it for my own privacy.) After about 5-6 minutes of completely ridiculous liberal ranting most of the table had their face in their palms, I couldn't take it anymore and started cracking up so hard I shot my milk out of my nose. Any of you fags have retarded interactions with liberal family members?

Or you can fuck off
This isn't your le epin blog

Hope you saved room for dessert because you can go and eat shit. Reported.

Oh geez watch out for the fun police, cmon man its the holiday lighten up.

I thought they were liberal but it turns out everyone was actually redpilled and breathed a sigh of relief being open for the first time in like ever.

Even my two cousins and brother who was a massive backpacking faggot that volunteered constantly on humanitarian shit to places like Africa did nothing after all relatives became open tell stories about how they witnessed first hand how subhuman and irreversibly stupid blacks are despite all their efforts.

Trump truly worked his magic this year for I found out my family wasn't a bunch of faggots as I previously thought.

Happy Holidays Holla Forums and have a Merry WHITE Christmas

but*

Don't feel too bad, user. I guess they just have bad relatives and that's why they're so upset, it's normal.

a.) Im canadian and b.) Theres a sticky.
Fuck off

All of my family is right wing and upper class

Ah I see, I would be angry all the time too if I was a leaf.

There's already a sticky for this shit. Fuck off.

good, my fam is red pilled thanks to my gramp. so I am glad other anons dont have fagoot filled families.

My dad told me about how his dad supported George Wallace. That was pretty cool

Friendly reminder to go jump in a tar pit.

user there's a Thanksgiving sticky for these stories to be shared

burn in hell you stupid canadian. hahahaha your country sucks a whole truckload of cocks. man it just fuggin sucks so bad. i wish Trump would nuke strike your whole shitty country and make it a big American ski resort

really user, you had to bring tar pits into this, they did nothing wrong.

Looks like we don't have a kike free first post in this thread….

I don't have any good stories from today, but I got one little anecdote. My aunt was bitching about how she once tried to get a government job but couldn't because of "that god damn child molestor that they put in charge". I asked her "which one?" Because there are so many kiddy diddlers in government it's hard to keep track. She replied "the jewish one", I told her that she did not narrow it down by much as most politically connected kiddy diddlers are kikes.

Not a very big story but It did make me LOL. Asking someone to specify which child molesting jew with a high position of power is a sign of the times.

Not this year or even Thanksgiving
Last year 4th of July

My 19 year old cousin from France married her boyfriend (american) because she visa was about to expired while taking a break there. She married within the week of coming back.

okay keep going, i'm saving these for my client's analytics, I can't be assed to datamine manually but i'm doing it anyways, thanks.

Go back, OP. I'm sure cuckchan misses you.

he was a black ex-football player (I think it was a knee injury, I wasn't paying attention).

My data shows youre a retard

I once took a plunger and used it to prolapse my aunt's anus.

kek'd

it was awkward because I had seen nudes of my half sister a few weeks ago and I wanted to fuck her