BBC-UK Only hiring Non Whites for this internship

BBC-UK Only hiring Non Whites for this internship
I’m sorry sir we don’t need you, you’re too white, too white for this job!

Despite United Kingdoms Equality Act 2010, Section 9 stating you can't be discriminated because of race, BBC-UK is actively doing the opposite.

Has it really come this far that whites are second place? Step by step they take away your rights to benefit the immigrants?

Fuck this policy

Pictures 1-2 are screenshots taken from sources, Picture 3 is a screenshot from legislation.gov.uk.

Source:
archive.is/KpFKR
archive.is/WrdCR
archive.is/Kl8OF

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/670266/BBC-advert-white-people-ethnic-equality-staff-job-internship
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4968334/British-Transport-Police-accused-discrimination.html
bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kike free first post. If this is happening, drag them out of their offices and hang them publicly. Wait peacefully for the occupying police force to arrest you, and prepare a statement about the definition of treason for the media.

The CBC actually beat them to it a few years ago. However, that ad was retracted but since this is the UK we're talking about I don't see anything happening because of this.

Another small step after mandatory discrimination against whites (Affirmative Action), is flat-out telling whites not to even bother applying. The way things are heading this will be increasingly common.

The ads I've seen recently have stopped the 'encourage non-white males to apply'. I know because I went looking to report them.
Of course at this point I've only seen one employed white male in the last year.

This is not the first time the BBC have done this, if you search around you will find numerous examples, they sometimes make the press, for example:
express.co.uk/news/uk/670266/BBC-advert-white-people-ethnic-equality-staff-job-internship

This is becoming a common practice within the United Kingdom, here is an example of the British Transport Police enacting the same recruiting policy:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4968334/British-Transport-Police-accused-discrimination.html

As importantly are the less blatant acts of anti-native discrimination that occur which are even more rampant. For example “minority” staff are offered fast tracking within Home Office roles, a hard working, dedicated and qualified native heterosexual will be refused deserved promotions. A non-native or homo/transsexual of less qualified status are actively pushed into senior roles even if they are severely under qualified.

If you are British and still pay your licence fee, you deserve this.

I'm not an expert on bong law but isn't hiring people solely on the basis of their race illegal?

make ALL british officials go the way of jo cox.

Yes it is very illegal, what difference does that make?

Well couldn't some white Brits sue them then? You're not so uncivilised as to abandon rule of law now, are you? Europe is in shambles sure but we've not that far down yet.

Theatrically yes. In practice it would be a futile suicide mission, remember that current the British Government (and ALL “opposition” parties) celebrates anti-native discrimination and engage in it themselves when hiring. This means you would not have no political allies and a Government that would likely “discourage” you from pursuing the case.

The BBC is a state propaganda agency; whilst they may nitpick over certain asinine policies they are supportive of Government, they shill endlessly for mass immigration, downplay or outright cover-up through misinformation the crimes of immigrant groups, they promote globalism and engage in rampant character assignation of any person or group that threatens the status quo.

As a state asset the BBC is granted protected status, some years ago for example they were discovered to have been aware of an ongoing child abuse scandal within their ranks. Not only did they not blow the whistle but also they effectively facilitated its continuation for decades. No one was made to as much as apologise.

And then there are the courts. British courts are as corrupt as those found in any tinhorn dictatorship. Whilst they still function effectively on the day-to-day level when it comes to cases involving “hate crimes” or “discrimination” (or maybe rich Saudi princes who accidently fall naked onto a woman accidently pulling her clothes off and inserting their erect penis into her vagina in one swift motion) they are totally bent. I can’t see a judge ruling against the BBC in any meaningful way.

At very best (1000/1 chance) the BBC might be forced to issue an ambiguous statement on their recruitment practices. More than likely anyone who attempted to sue them would have their lives totally destroyed by the state.

not have any political allies*

I was about to post something similar, I've also seen it before. Looking for a job and having to deal with this shit was what finally gave me the push I needed to go full "gas the kikes". If you read into the BBC's mission statement, they try to present to the world the idea of a "British" person.

With complete government approval and backing from the courts, the BBC promotes pajeets (mainly), niggers, muds and god only knows whatever other type of shitskin as "British". The BBC is broadcast all over the world, advertising to every other country that this is a nation full of diversity - that these people speak for us, that they represent us, that they are more British than the native whites. It's not enough just to do this however, they have to go even further by advertising that fact openly in their job listings and sitting back rubbing their merchant hands as the general population turns a blind eye at best.

Most people don't even think of this angle, it's a more subtle version of white genocide that is masked by the shock factor of (probably) legal racial discrimination that makes your average Brit roll their eyes and shake their head. The white, British person with all the familiar characteristics and stereotypes that make white Europeans so unique will be relegated to dramas set in middle aged fantasy worlds, with a Nog playing Sir Lancelot.

At what point do you rise up, Brits?

At what fucking point do you just go "Yeah, we're done with this shit" and start cutting off heads?

Right back at you. We're all sitting down and taking it.

I agree.

I think perhaps people outside of Britain don’t understand just how bad the BBC is. Yes CNN and the likes engage in pantomime, certain state propaganda agencies are naturally rampantly bias BUT the BBC is a different type of creature altogether. This is an organisation that derides it’s own peoples past, shackling them with what they can manage to render shame from whilst gifting what it appreciates as positive to other people. It works without rest to torture in the present and steal the future from the people it was created to serve.

I just can equate in words how evil the BBC is. I really don’t know what punishment would suffice such an entity. This is biblical level evil.

can't*

BBC is just as bad as the CBC here in Leafland.

I love it how lazy they are

i thought this was old news.

where can we report discrimination via the BBC? or via the gov?

Make sure to report it, & try and get it trending. It's one thing to do this behind the counter, it's another thing to explicitly state it in the app.

bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/

I'm sure it all gets filtered into a trash folder named "Letters from the anti-semitic goyim"

that video alone will turn todays kids into proud ethnic nationalists
that shit is 100% cringe

Sure glad that Germany lost WW2. Could you imagine if white supremacy was still a thing?

Would be nice to shine the spotlight on this.
getting it out there from Holla Forums is not going to have a great impact after you shoahed Brit posters.

Anyway, linked it to the loyal lads thread.

white ass bitch in the background saying "bege power, bege power"

kys holy shit, women

We should start a campaign to have them declared a foreign agent in the United States like Russia Today. They are being funded by a foreign government, after all.

You should have archived and posted the anti-white job listings, baka.

You don't understand the act and seem to be running damage-control for the people who enacted it.
the ability to exclude Whites was built into the act during its construction, of course it was, it is a kikework
The muds-only internship has existed for over a decade, it isn't new, you are. As for such no-Whites policies breaching the kikework "Equality act", that's bullshit. The ability to exclude Whites is built in via section 158 (pic related.)

You think that British Nationalists haven't been trying that for decades? At best it prompts a feminist with outlandishly dyed hair to make a blog post gloating over the fact that "scared "white" men complain about minorities being given fair opportunities, is masculinity more fragile than ever?"
Also if you're stupid enough to use your real name and no proxy you'll go straight on the government database.

Well at least Arabs, Pakis and Indians will also be barred from employment.

Shame that the Irish can still apply, though.

You can't. There's a "positive discrimination" clause in the anti-discrimination act:

And they'll still refer to their discrimination as "positive" even when whites are the minority in Britain.

Burn them.

If you want to start a minor outrage cycle on twatter tweet this to Katie Hopkins. I know she's a kosher kike enabler but she has plenty of followers and would be able to bring this to the attention of more people.

Doesn't this violate labor laws?

Maybe minorities work cheaper or tolerate worse conditions.

Naturally, they don't actually call it "positive discrimination", that's an, albeit poorly chosen imo, right-wing term. In the act discrimination against Whites is called " positive action ".
The reason I believe that positive discrimination is a poor choice of words, and perhaps even injected into the lexicon of the right for its less-than-ideal construction, is that it pushes discrimination against Whites into a separate class, apart from regular racial discrimination. As such it is easy for plebs to dismiss like "well it's discrimination, but it's only positive discrimination, it's done for a positive reason, I guess it's the lesser evil, blah blah."
We should try to call it what it is, anti-White discrimination, exclusion of Whites, racial discrimination against Whites etc.

Hopkins is Jewish. Thinking that prefacing any call to support Jewish e-celebs with "I know is a jew but…" or using the TRS meme brackets around their name, somehow exempts you from being a jew-promoting faggot, is a wrong belief.

BBC is some cuck shit though. Flood the BBC with morons and snowlfakes to ruin the brand. MSM is just a meme these days anyway, it's just becoming harder for kikes and their apologists to keep a straight face every time a truck runs into a crowd of pedestrians or an "asian" man throws acid at bongers.

sage for blackpilling but I find it annoying when people say shit like this when you're in the exact same boat

Not going to happen. The women and non-white run shows simply run at a loss. The stuff of value, for which the BBC is a world-renowned brand, consists of natural history documentaries etc, those aren't losing any credibility or prestige nor are they likely to as the diversity hires have no important role in their creation. Ultimately the whole organization is funded by the public, a system upheld by the threat of large fines or imprisonment for non-payment of the TV license.
Those smart enough to know how to legally avoid paying for the license are subjected to psychological operations to make them capitulate. EVERY 2 WEEKS the BBC sends a threatening letter, for as long as you refuse to pay the license. The only way to stop the letters is to allow BBC agents to enter your home and check every room and closet for devices capable of receiving a live broadcast, all the while hoping you didn't forget a PC, smartphone, tablet or portable TV set, and that if you own a television which you use for purposes not requiring a license, that you (a) threw away any aerial leads and (b) that the receiver is not sensitive enough to output a picture when the agent sticks his finger in the aerial socket to use his body as an aerial (yes they actually do that.)
In other words letting them into your home to stop the letters is very likely to result in the fine and threat of prison.
It's a very Orwellian system, the letters aren't normal requests for payment, they use very threatening and intimidating language which implies surveillance and that you've been "grassed up" by friends or neighbours. For old people or those with depression, the constant harassment can be enough to send them over the edge.

That wasn't a blackpill post, that was an agent provocateur post, there's a difference.

How do you interpret it in such a way? To me this subsection appears to be green lighting racially bias hiring practices of non-natives. It also permits the encouragement of non-natives to apply for a role but not the exclusion of any applicant based upon race.

For example, “We encourage Saracens to apply for this position” would be OK but “We encourage Saracens to apply for this position AND Englishmen need not apply” would remain illegal.

Could theoretically have lead to the same result. Germany promised not to mingle into British affairs in a peace treaty they offered. So Britain would have been free to import as many shitskins as they pleased, conduct the same insane policies as today.
The only thing that could have saved Britain would have been their invasion fantasies becoming real and the Germans rounding up and shooting the British ruling class. Considering that the Germans left the French Communist Jew Leon Blum alive, not very likely.

what if all your tv sources are internet based?

not hiring europeans… In an European country…

Funny enough lots of real jobs in London pay less than said "living wage".

This is absolutely disgusting, but not surprising. The fucking metropolitian police in London had a similar policy where they'd only hire subhumans a little while back - and there was outrage - and they simply called it 'positive discrimination'.

If the fucking police are going to discriminate against whites, are you really surprised that a communist propaganda outlet is going to be as well? The only solution is to PURGE the government and deport the traitors. Every last one of those fuckers deserves to die for what they have done to this nation - including those who said and did nothing as it happened. England for the English.

If I could go back in time I would've told Hitler and his generals to hold off on preemptively attacking the Soviets and instead strengthen a defensive line while focusing on completely conquering Britain. They could've killed all of the elite and bombed out the capital before offering conditional peace. Then the US would have never had a base of operations for counter attack or a depot for sending resources to Russia. From there the US would be forced to deal with Japan or let off their pressure and declare neutrality, then it would just be mainly Germany vs Russia and with little support they would completely crumble. Then the world would be at peace with Jewry completely quarantined after being revealed for what it is. One can dream that happened in an alternate universe…

Hey Holla Forums
Could a Chink apply for this?

Questions:
Is it legal to explicitly offer jobs to whites only in the U.K.?
If not how does the law justify that offering jobs to non whites only should be legal?
Would it be legal to offer Asians a job but not blacks?

Apply, yes, but in bongstan Asian means paki so they probably won't pick the chink.