Putin throws Erdogan’s chair back

What did he mean by that?

Discuss.

That he is a fucking cockroach. KYS

Literally nothing. He tried to move the chair back a bit so he could stand up more easily and it fell. If Renzi was there it wouldn't have happened.

This thread is pretty much the "Trump stops to sip water during speech" article from some days ago.

TWO SCOOPS REEEEE

TRUMP AND PUTIN WILL RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

It looks more like he was hoping the turkroach would try to sit back down and fall on his ass

That's a big mantis

We already know that you edgelord.

The sounds of Constantinople being retaken starts with a full thud and a whimpering turkroach
TRUMP CONGRATULATES PUTIN ON RETAKING CONSTANTINOPLE

OH WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

ACT OF WAR

PREPARE OUR RAIDS

I think he moved the chair out of his path, but used a bit too much strength. Russia strongk.

It means his ass is grass.

Checked
ASSES AND GRASSES KEK

Is it just me or is Russia basically a country of highschool pranksters in this timeline?

Never forget (Putin hasn't).

Imagine putins cringe lmao

Actually flipping the bird or outright shoving him would lack decorum in a setting like this, so you have to be a little bit more graceful about how you put the nerds in their place.

this
you are socially retarded if you think anything else

Looks like he intentionally pulled it upwards and let it fall at an angle to have it fall over. It could be a political threat or a psychological attempt at rousing him, throwing him off his game. Youre the ignorant one if you dont see the significance of this, especially for a former KGB who is trained in that type of shit.

Possibly nothing, it was pretty subtle but the roach looked like it shook him. The angle Putin drags the chair out also seems pretty unnatural for such a manlet.

Checked
Turkey is gonna get roasted it seems.

What are you sliding?

Top bantz Putin

He's symbolically removing kebab.

Kek. I want to believe he was in fact trying to give a fuck you to the mudshit, but in all likelihood it was simply an accident of politely moving the chair back too far off the edge of the podium.

those creatures are amazing tbqh

"Friendship with Tayyip ENDED, now AYATOHLLAH is My new best friend"
-t Putin

lel, it does look like he wants to prank him, but I doubt it.

Mantis are top tier.

Reminds me of the Bush shoe incident. If only the shoe hit Bush and the chair didn't fall over and he sat down. So much potential, lost.

It's nothing.