Will it be kino?

Will it be kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/res/1083837.html
azcentral.com/story/news/nation/2017/07/30/z-what-we-know-tainted-alcohol-mexico/523189001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only kino if he leaves the resorts and eats mud cakes like most of the population.

If it's so beautiful why is he looking away from it?

Checkmate soyboy.

Thatโ€™s clearly not Haiti

haitians everyone

8ch.net/tv/res/1083837.html

TOLD YA HE WAS A FAGGOT

lol

U deserve those dubs by the way. ๐Ÿ‘

(not pictured)

I was about to link to this thread too, lel. Yep, he did exactly what was predicted (at least thus far).

He really went out of his way to prove something we all already knew: Trump doesn't know jack shit about the world outside of the USA, like every other American'treadamap.

He won't talk to a single poor Haitian, they fucking despise the Clintons for using their country as a money grab and aren't shy about saying it. He could do them a great service by shedding light on how fucked up Haiti really is, but thinks it's way more important to "humiliate" Trump and get "humor" out of it. Conan O'Brien is a despicable human being.

I wonder why Jimmy Fallon isnt going to Haiti?

Probably cuz he's the host of the Tonight Show. The late night instution. Probably sees a stunt like that beneath him.

But wasn't Conan the host of The Late S-

oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wow, look how the ocean isn't the mainland!
Woah population free mountains!
Cool Haiti must be really great I'm totally convinced, pass the soy milk!

Trump is supposed to be a role model for all ages. His "third world shitholes" statement is ignorant and should have him impeached.

IMBEACH

This is unironically a better argument for leftists to make rather than contrarian argument they're making.
It would have been a simple open and shut deal to say that calling other countries shitholes is unprofessional, undiplomatic, and that it hurts our presence on the world stage and simply to critique Trump's character. But that would be ceding that Trump was right, just rude. They can't have that. So they have to disagree with his message too. So now the left is tying itself in knots saying that Haiti is paradise and has a better standard of living than Norway or South Korea. Which undermines their pleas that illegal immigrants can't be sent back to these countries because of how awful they are, while also justifying ceasing sending these countries financial aid.

Was this the plan all along?

He called them shitholes in a closed door meeting

It only became undiplomatic when someone get triggered and told the media

sure, the country is nice. it has beaches and mountains and stuff. but the nation is not nice. and the people.

Isn't it still only alleged that he even said it? And I ask this as someone hoping that he legitimately said it because it's the actual truth.

As I asked before in the other thread on this: why were all of these celebrities and others who hate Trump claiming on Twitter that they were going to move to Canada or Europe if he was elected? Why were none of them going to move to Haiti or Africa? Mexico was a huge talking point during the election (it still is) but why did none of these people threaten to move there? It's literally as close to Canada (not that I want those idiots up here since we already have enough of them as it is [hell, our PM is like a saint to them]) since they both border you, and it's actually closer for the ones who live in California; plus you won't have to deal with cold whether for a third of the year. Why did they only threaten to move to countries that are first world and whiter than the US?

Trump denied saying shithole. He did admit saying something slightly derogatory. But I forget what. It wasnt a cussword doe.

he probsbly did say it ;^)

looks fun

Christ, Conan is one ugly bastard.

Reminder the Clintons actually scammed international aid money from haitians.

He looks better with makeup.

We know ๐Ÿ˜’

They clearly dont need it apparently

Haiti is a barren wasteland with no trees while the Dominican republic has a T H I C C jungle.

Conan was staying the Wahoo Bay beach resort, far away from the roving nog bands.

is that what it sounds like?

I am sure all those Haitians would like to swim on that privately owned beach and drink expensive drinks. Conan should invite them to party.

Imagine all that clear, blue water suddenly turning dark brown.

And then remaining dark brown after all the niggers have gone home.

And then remaining dark brown forever.

10/10

He's getting bullied in the comments tbh

kek

Got all the help they need right here.

Niggers are starving regardless of donation because all donation are going to liberal kikes pocket.

Watch this and tell me how Haiti isn't a shithole!

If Haiti is so great why are so many refugees fleeing from it?

i fucking hate conan so much

thats disingenuous, when niggers get donations honestly the recipients spend it on guns and personal body guard gangs to hold their power while keeping the rest of the population starving, poor, and disease ridden without helping them

sure, that's very convincing about haiti not being a fucking shithole

I was right

CONAN O'KINO

Notice the police in the background left, sitting on the rocks? Security everywhere, exactly like what was predicted in the previous thread.

Says a lot when you're in the tourist section and you are surrounded by security guards.
Truly a paradise!

It is naturally beautiful. It was a paradise before the blacks killed the French people that colonised it.

Five. There's two on these rocks in the background.

Nice

Well yeah, the tourist spots regardless of any country are always beautiful, they're like that for a reason dumbass.

Cancun is a beautiful place sure, but that doesn't make Mexico less of a shithole, it doesn't make Juarez less dangerous.

They starve either way, when foreign aid is given to a shithole country, it's taking the money away from poor people in rich countries to rich people in poor countries. The average nigger does not see that gibsmedats money.

Well done conan.

b-but the shanty town is a beautiful expression of diversity!

Didn't they have a bunch of people get poisoned by the alcohol being sold at hotels there?

Wow what a great hotel!

I don't know, but if it's true it just goes to show that even the nice h'wite tourist spots in shithole countries aren't the pinnacle of safety.

Why aren't they taking pictures of the eastern european private military contractors that are protecting them?

azcentral.com/story/news/nation/2017/07/30/z-what-we-know-tainted-alcohol-mexico/523189001/

Nice to vacation in a place where the water and alcohol are both poison

Observe the security guy on the right.