Savage in North Carolina Decapitates a Puppy, Charged with Possession of Weapon of Mass Destruction

Savage in North Carolina Decapitates a Puppy, Charged with Possession of Weapon of Mass Destruction

thegoldwater.com/news/12515-Savage-in-North-Carolina-Decapitates-a-Puppy-Charged-with-Possession-of-Weapon-of-Mass-Destruction

Enjoy a kike free first post
and tell your family about how savage niggers are around the dinner table

Too bad he wasn't crazy enough to kill the slut too.

When do niggers ever actually complete any task to satisfaction?

Poor dog suffered because white slut wanted boon dick. They should both be executed.

This tbh

The only thing these niggers understand is violence. That is why whippings and lynchings were effective nigger discipline during better times. This particular nigger needs to be publicly beaten and then decapitated as an example to other niggers in his community. The only way the negros can be controlled is by overt displays of violence towards them.

Furthermore, if this girl is white she deserve to also be publicly beaten by her immediate family members and humiliated publicly as an example to other white girls. It's time to start teaching our women that associating with niggers is unacceptable behavior.

You're a faggot for not archiving OP.

She stayed with him after he savagely abused then decapitated her puppy? What the fuck is she like a 500lb shamu negress or what?

I would gladly sacrifice the south east US at this point to give niggers an ethnostate so non believers can watch how barbaric they are.

LOL

Fuck that , the south is rightful white mans clay. If the niggers can't get along (they can't) then they can be shipped over to liberia to pozz and starve.
Fucking nigger trash has no place on our fine soil

Nothing new here
Are journalists this retarded? I came in here expecting them to say he had nukes/chemical weapons in his basement.

That's how the law reads in this state. Sawed off shotgun is a WMD as long as I've been old enough to note such things in the news, and I'm not far from the half century mark. (Although the three letter abbreviation is a Bush era thing)

Maybe that's what they found in Iraq

Oy vey! /JewsPlus/ is now spamming Holla Forums

Take a good whack at him with a dull hatchet and leave him to twitch.

Smash his teeth out and make him "chew" them with his gums till they too are mush, then skin him and stuff all the skin down his throat and throw the body into traffic

t. cia info getter

I dont give a fuck about dog, but sawed off shotgun = WMD is first class language manipulation jewing. Now (((USA))) can say they found Iraqi WMD - it was Saddam's G18.

Fuck it. Goodby America. There is no hope left.

If niggers want the land that my family's been on for ten generations they can try to kill me for it.

im fairly certain any sawed off weapon or any weapon that has its serial number scratched off are considered wmds in certain states. there are other things that might constitute a wmd like adding a silencer or a bumpstock i could be wrong someone correct me

How does somebody get this stupid?

What the hell do they think "shall not be infringed" means? This is past insulting and now it's just pathetic.>>10946066

Niggers.

You fucking idiot. Any weapon modify such a sawed-off shotgun is considered to be a WMD. You think of nukes even though WMDs go way back before nukes ever where thought of.

That is so fucking stupid, it should be considered SBR-tier if anything, not the same term as a nuclear warhead. The Goywater writer shouldn't have included that in the headline, makes it clickbait.

It's called the gallows. Once they've been penetrated by a non-white, they have non-white genes absorbed into their DNA via telegony and can't have truly white babies. Besides, anybody that would want that shit is a cuck anyway.

it's uncanny
you can look any nigger in the eyes (even the mutant ones with blue eyes) and there is no soul to be found, but kikes and shitlibs insist that we are the same species despite the damning evidence

EXCUSE ME WHAT

Kill yourself you glowinthedark cocksucker. And fuck you fat pig jim

That's far too lenient Mr glowing in the dark

Schapism or blood eagle would work in a pinch. An AF interrogator buddy of mine told me some shit they used in Afghanistan. Battery acid dipped glow sticks used for anal raping and shit. Good times had by some and such

We've been over this before; legally, in the US, "weapon of mass destruction" encompasses virtually every kind of explosive device or federally illegal firearm. It covers everything from a nuclear warhead to a shotgun with a 17.9" barrel.

Any pictures of girlfriend? I'm pretty sure it's a coal burner if the dude has that much of an inferiority complex that he can't handle a woman talking to dudes. Fucking niggers, man.

Of course your dont "give a fuck about dog", as you are clearly a nigger.

This is a psy-op within itself. I have been seeing more and more in the media they are calling simple guns "Weapons of Mass Destruction". Remember when WMDs were just nukes? Now its the squirt gun in your kid's toybox.

well they better change that before I change it for them

IT'S LEGALLY CONSIDERED A WMD BY THE RETARDED GOVERNMENT, REPORTING WHAT THE LAW SAYS IS NOT CLICKBAIT YOU QUINTUPLE NIGGER

Does this literal faggot really have a- what the fuck do you even call that - a eye socket piercing? It looks like some little girl shit.
Boil this nigger alive in salt water.

>(((mypostingcareer)))
As if it's not bad enough you're posting this fucking image again, one claiming everything is niggers ignore the jews goy it's the niggers you're posting the version watermarked with a kike goon website.

Just another day

I found it here and I saved it from here, so save your meta butthurt for someone who cares.

We never should have brought the niggers over from Africa.

Every damn time. What is it with nonwhites obsession with hurting animals? Hitler was right with animal rights.

your sauce is trash, here have some useful info you fuckin faggot.

sorry rabbi she was a nigger too. notice her grandmother.
nigger thought he was dennis rodman, also notice the pup is a pitbull or a mix of a pitbull therefore nothing of value was lost, a niggerdog died and a nigger is in jail and a negress has been beaten. this is a win all around.

The legal definition is anything that can cause grave bodily harm to multiple individuals at a time. A nuke fits obviously, but even a grenade can count depending on the judge

phaggeit

Pic related is considered a WMD in bongland. They are totally devaluing the meaning of the word. The question is why?

ya - a shotgun with a 17.5" barrel is wmd. looking forward to an ak w 75 rnd drum classified as the same

Don't be a loon, bin that spoon.

Only when Massa renames them Toby and beats some sense into them. Even that isn't 100% effective.

kys, nigger

is he wrong though?

Read on Ingsoc.

Yes, Absolutely.
They are a Hyper loyal breed, they will do anything to please.

Someone should kill the nigger before he kills a human, certainly, but if you kill the coalburner you're less likely to get a light sentence should you be caught. We really need vigilante justice in this country, we're letting monsters walk around everywhere.

I hope a nigger cuts your dog or future dog's head off and shits on its neck right in front of you.

I don't think executing coalburners is appropriate. I think instead they should be conscripted into some sort of public service instead. Make them take care of the elderly, make them clean churches or municipal buildings or cook food for the homeless. Put them to use. They can no longer be mothers or wives but they can serve their people in other ways to make up for their stupidity while also serving as a constant reminder to other young women as to what fate awaits a female foolish enough to consort with a non-white.

Why would I want a leper taking care of my elderly & kin? If you said manual labor I'd agree (make clothes from scratch, etc.) then that'd be fine.

the state really is hearding people like nigger cattle

those hands around the puppy seem kinda of white

True, but it values principle more. E.g. girl is drunk, has sex with a black man with a condom. Due to the condom, no microchimerism. Due to being drunk, the direct decision of engaging in sexual intercourse isn't as grave in terms of a lack of judgment (because, due to being drunk, they had no judgment to begin with). Nevertheless, she would've committed something "bad" & is to be judged accordingly.
I will admit to not read your entire post regarding the "clean churches" part. I only briefly skimmed the thread.

that gif is nice and cozy

The eternal white man is immune to kikey niggardry.

good, then let's make friends with them and use them against the jews, then send them back to africa

how about the girl doesn't get drunk/ or drink around niggers?

WHAT IF

THERE WERE NO NIGGERS
AND THE GIRL COULD GET DRUNK ALL SHE WANTED BECAUSE SHE LIVES IN A SAFE SOCIETY

that is the dream user that is the dream

No it's not drunk women are whores beyond repair who should be dealt with ethically.

negroid bump

see, Sadam Hussein was guilty after all!