Something is fucky here

John McCain’s Walking Boot Mysteriously Swaps Sides Weeks After Treatment For Torn Achilles Tendon

81 year old John McCain (R-AZ) has had a string of unfortuate heath issues this year. In mid-july, the Arizona Senator underwent brain surgery for aggressive cancer – returning to Washington D.C. five days later to cast his vote against the healthcare bill.

Then, at the beginning of November McCain was treated for a tear to his achilles tendon at Walter Reed medical center – emerging on November 6th in a walking boot on his right leg

Somehow, some way, it appears McCain’s tear has switched to the left sidetwo weeks later!

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-22/john-mccain’s-walking-boot-mysteriously-swaps-sides-two-weeks-after-treatment-torn-a
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5055587/John-McCain-tore-Achilles-won-t-skip-work.html
archive.is/zEYNX
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/16/hillary-clinton-book-tour-stumbles-after-ex-candidate-falls-and-hurts-foot.html
archive.is/eWenI
nypost.com/2017/10/16/hillary-clinton-is-a-no-show-after-falling-and-injuring-her-foot-during-uk-book-tour/
archive.is/sNyA5
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/15/health/hip-surgery-shooting-scalise/index.html
ftpcontent.worldnow.com/khq/ODOMDOCS.pdf
archive.fo/ul15t
archive.fo/cLszW
breg.com/products/foot-ankle-bracing/walker-boots/controlled-range-motion-walker-boot-crom/
professionals.ottobockus.com/Orthotics/Bracing-Supports/Foot-and-Ankle/Walker-Boots/ROM-Walker-Boot/p/50S158
hooktube.com/watch?v=7tkBiFZBix0
8ch.net/pol/archive/index.html
archive.is/Vvkql
i.4cdn.org/pol/1511523296553.jpg
archive.is/M2hmH
archive.is/srgaJ
youtu.be/uDcC3-l_Y6M
twitter.com/t193931/status/935018177045528576
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5178037/Clinton-wears-surgical-boot-MONTHS-breaking-toe.html
archive.fo/rZTJf
archive.is/Xpbd7
hooktube.com/watch?v=c4V6_3xGHS4
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
cnn.com/2017/12/14/politics/john-mccain-illness-update/index.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130218/Chelsea-Clinton-smiling-foot-injury-New-York-City-husband-friends.html
archive.fo/Y2faE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-22/john-mccain’s-walking-boot-mysteriously-swaps-sides-two-weeks-after-treatment-torn-a

Images aren't flipped. Supporting evidence in the article.

But why????

(checked)
kikery is afoot

O u

You've got a point there, user.
note wedding ring, I was making sure it wasn't mirrored photoshop fuckery

The obvious signs the images were not flipped.

Note the fucking boots in the press pool.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5055587/John-McCain-tore-Achilles-won-t-skip-work.html
archive.is/zEYNX

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/16/hillary-clinton-book-tour-stumbles-after-ex-candidate-falls-and-hurts-foot.html
archive.is/eWenI

nypost.com/2017/10/16/hillary-clinton-is-a-no-show-after-falling-and-injuring-her-foot-during-uk-book-tour/
archive.is/sNyA5

Fixed.

Checked. The world's a stage and he's just another puppet.

But why would they switch the ankle monitor from leg to leg? Unless he's actually rotting away.

That's my guess.

Reported.

He's so senile he can't even remember which foot was injured. Sad!

B- bud wyy?

Checked. kek you know why!!!
Also upon further inspection it's the same boot , not same model boot but the SAME boot
Fucking senile old coot can't keep his lies straight anymore. Always tell the truth kids

Oh fuck yes

His wife looks like a grade F- kikess

Don't user.

Text on statue
Jacket pocket
Wedding ring

Exactly, nearly everything in national or international news consists of psyops and fiction.

I hear it's an ankle monitor.

I recognize your work

they pull these stunts all the time to control the news cycle on a day to day basis

bad news comes out about you this week? fake an injury and let the sympathy protect you

his brain tumour was assuredly faked for the same reason. Just watch now as he won't be dead anytime soon

Muh sympathy from boomers

Probable answer: it's a cheap trick to engender sympathy and the decaying old fucker forgot which leg it's supposed to go on. Less obvious answer: it started out as a cheap trick engender sympathy but now it's to hide the ankle bracelet.

It was just a joke guys, lighten up a bit. :(

See? he gets it.

Come on now I don't want you guys being mad all the time we need a laugh every now and again.

Three years of heavy shilling has made us pretty srs bzns user. I did laugh but I posted the srs bzns to pre-empt the shills.

On an related and more worrying note, I'm convinced this guy (Steve scalise) willingly participated in a hoax psyop to stop the regulation on sbrs from being discussed in Congress. He doesn't look hurt in this pic, and some visitors to Congress have sighted him walking around "briskly" just a few months after being shot in the hip.

It makes perfect sense that he would go for it, being that he was well placed as a "pedophile investigator" (paid to not investigate anything). What is worrying in the greater sense is that Trump visited him in the hospital the day he was "shot" and came out looking "concerned". Either the pizza brigade is pulling the wool over his eyes (extreme arrogance), or Trump is in on it (Roy Cohn handler scenario).

Forgot to add

i see no boot, and I am pretty sure he got shot

McCain's officially lost his mind. Can't even remember what leg is broken.

This is a rare opportunity to possibly get his ass out of that Senate seat. We need to create a huge buzz about this. Maybe push the senile angle and unfit to serve. If he's replaced we can get some serious legislation through

He was supposed to have taken an AK round to the hip. A young man would have been lucky to live much less walk and smile a few months later. I don't think the shooting happened.

he's got a black medical retard boot on the other foot too, it just doesn't look as retarded. he's probably in physical therapy for both feet, whichever hurts worse in the morning gets the fixed boot.

John McCain is not a joking matter. The traitorous motherfucker is responsible for the destruction of innumerable white lives. When it comes to this topic I am firmly in the no fun allowed camp, especially when the "joke" is potentially misleading and could muddy the waters.

(checked)
By "swapped" you mean he just broke the other foot as well? Looks like both of this man's feet are pretty damaged, why is he not in a wheel chair?

dat hivemind

looks like the thing on his shoe is just to keep him from walking lopsided

Whenever this cocksucker is anywhere near something I tend to suspect its validity.

Kyle Odom claimed that Scalise is–what is it he was calling them, reptilian or amphibian? Remember the articles about how he shot Tim Remington 6 times in the head with a 45, and Remington got out with only minor injuries?

Thats what I was thinking but he doesnt have one on OP's first pic, maybe it's one of those leveled retard sneakers, but i dunno

It's a height extender you dipshits.

Because its bullshit aimed at making you feel bad for a busted up old man.

I wonder if he even had brain surgery…

Maybe he's gotten so senile he put the boot on the wrong foot?

I thought this old fuck died of brain cancer already

The Q posts had something about the glioblastoma being a cover for him getting his ass kicked by feds after he rushed them.

He doesn't have one on in the first pic because it's a staged photo op where he is sitting down. Notice he doesn't have a cane either? There's no reason to put the height extender on his sneaker if he's not walking around. This is not complicated.

Reported.

The Q larper also claimed hitler was a rothschild.

I don't give a shit about disinfo tier niggers. I am calling that scalise is full of shit and they did not send him to medstar to kill him, they sent him to help fake an injury. His hip shot from the medical description:

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/15/health/hip-surgery-shooting-scalise/index.html

It's like that Boston bombing hoax victim with the blown off legs (that spurted no blood despite cutting across both femoral ateries). Steve scalise should not be alive much less standing up and smiling. Beyond that I'm hearing that he's walking around unassisted in his office and the halls, no one is calling g his bullshit, thus why I am here.

I'd report you to the freemason site owner but your probably sitting on his lap you soy munching ladyboy

And one would have to wear this to balance out his comically large boot on his other foot.

Also, Scalise has donors from the same people as Paul Ryan so, fuck that coonass.

STOP FUCKING SAYING LARP GOD DAMN I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK IT'S A HOAX! JUST SAY HOAX! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ROLE PLAYING GAMES
Sorry. I don't care if it's an "accepted use". It's just wrong.

As long as we're all just guessing here, why not bring up Odom?

I don't know who that is but if he brings up lizard people unironically then I assume he's a jonestein tier disinfo merchant. Why would you ask me if I'm considering reptilian or amphibian people's? It's just Jews larping as kangs of magick while they fuck children and beat them and shit to induce early onset dementia. Fucking worst set of enemies ever.

Q is a LARP. Meaning he is role playing a character online to deceive people

He is Jones. Archive this post.

Hoax, role player or just plain old full of shit. Take your pick.

Give this a read user. It's interesting to say the least.

ftpcontent.worldnow.com/khq/ODOMDOCS.pdf

Believe what you want. You seem really sure of your beliefs, there. I'll admit I'm just guessing. Why can't you?

That's better. Thanks.

You could learn something from 7670c9.

So what's the boot for? Is it to hide their catheters/shitbags, some other meds, or maybe it's some kind of remote kill device in case any of them think of spilling the beans?

He's trying to get out of the indictment, but fucked up his cover story.

It's for ankle braclet monitoring device, retard.

Remember to filter the word "la*p"

Checked
Indeed. His """"""brain ((surgery))"""""" was a complete and total farce as well. Fry this corporate fuckstain traitor

What was the point of the fake tumor? Deflect from Trump shitting on his world?

One with the grandkids

It's not a belief that I want to have, it's a guess based on what makes logical sense to me. Given nothing that makes MORE sense at the moment (minus "what the Jew box says to believe") then I'll stick with it.

No no, I'm confirmed oldfag and I definitely read the story of the pastor who got shot nine times in the head and survived. I didn't believe it when I read it, but I read it. If Kyle odom was the author I forgot it, I must have shuffled off his memory in my head because why the fuck would I care what a liar says? (Btw been studying Jewish symbolism in art recently, maybe fifty cent's story of getting shot nine times is a similar fabrication to both help his street cred and meme the nine gates of hell story at the same time?)

Otoh, good to bring it up, because in this flipped paranoid world, having someone say that about you can be an implication of guilt by association, like why would a disinfo merchant put up a smokescreen about you if you had nothing to hide. Sauce on odom calling out scalise specifically?

John McCain has a bomb in his leg, it is not an injury. Please find evidence where he is Israeli or is seen in meetings in the Knesset or with MOSSAD leaders. He's a crypto kike and #1 leader of the Neo-Cons/Perpetual War Machine Profiteers.

checked

maybe his tendon problem was gasp not a lie, but got healed quickly, and now he has the ankle monitor that he couldn't wear on his recently wounded leg?

fucking die already you sun of a traitor!!!!!!!

Fucking retard nigger.

Ok, yep, you're a subhuman nigger shill. Kill yourself. Reported.

Proof? Remember, cuckchan has site-wide IDs.

Nigger it's not just some work of fiction. Kyle Odom got sentenced to 25 years in prison for it. It got statewide media coverage. They openly reported that Odom shot him nine times in the head with a .45 and he survived. You obviously haven't read his manifesto, nor are you actually familiar with the case.

So they could have a convenient excuse to NOT passs fucking basic tax reform user
Without the traitor it almost would've passed

The first image could be flipped.

As a followup, the media is now reporting (as of earlier this month when he was sentenced) that he shot him six times, once in the head with other shots to the back, shoulder and pelvis at close range with a .45. This is different than the initial reports from back in 2016. It also still doesn't explain how this pastor was posing for photo ops days after he was supposedly shot in the fucking head with a .45 and had a bullet lodged in his brain.

he should have died in the naval disaster he caused, then should have died in captivity, then should have died from his slew of medical problems in the US. This fucking asshole and George Soros are cyborgs or something. they need to just both get hit by trucks of peace and be vegetables if they wont die this century.

Official story was that the lefty guy brought an AK not an AR. Either way it would be a rifle round though the pelvis, same problem. And if you still believe in Sandy Hoax and Notston Bombing you're the shill or mental defective

And the buttons on his shirt/jacket are on the correct side in both pictures

Any possible motive on faking the foot thing, or is this just another example of McCain being senile?

So as you follow up you state my point for me: not only do they change their own story all the time, it was bullshit to begin with. But just listen to yourself in the third person should make it easier

Better read as

Hopefully, he's being hobbled after each heals, then repeat hobbling, over and over, ala, 'Misery'

No it wasn't, you gaslighting nigger. It was always an AR-15.

mfw he is literally Pycelle

You're a special kind of moron. They fucking put Kyle Odom in prison for 25 years for some unknown reason and did a terrible job of fabricating the public explanation as to why. Of course it was bullshit to begin with, nobody believed what the media reported initially because it was outlandish. That's not the point. The issue is why they set Odom up to be locked away for 10 years at the very minimum (I doubt they'll give him parole - he'll most likely do the full 25 at least unless there's an (((incident))) in prison that extends his sentence further somehow). It sure as hell wasn't just because he supposedly wrote some crazy manifesto about reptilians.

What are these ankle bracelets they are supposedly hiding for? Some sort of ZOG shit?

FORTY KEKS

checked
House arrest ankle bracelets

Why would anyone point out the barely visible buttons on the blazer instead of just pointing out the incredibly visible buttons on his shirt?

The dots on his forehead have re-arranged between the pictures, in what I'm going to assume is a make-up error.

Not likely

Go outside, nerd.

Straight from jewpedia, it was an sks, combloc horseshit that's not an AK (shares the same round as it so would be the same impact with the standard 16 inch barrel) but definitely not an ar. Whatever anyways I don't think the shooting even happened. Cry more bitch boi.

No, you're misunderstanding me. I'm presenting a level of fabrication such that he never had to go to jail, because there never had to be a Kyle odom. How hard is it to create a fake persona nowadays? You might think it's tougher because social media allows more checking, but social circles always have barriers to entry, no one has their finger on them all (Jews try though).

Much easier to create one through social circles. Make a "Kyle odom" or a "Timothy McVeigh", flesh them out with a few connected relatives and friends (all also faked) and you feel like you've found a breadcrumb trail. The anons here fell for it Hook line and sinker with the Vegas hoax. I'm just saying I didn't, and I extend that line of thinking to the scalise shooting. The McCain health scare only natrually follows as one more bullshit story element in the narrative the blind call "politics".

You sang a different tune in the vegas threads

where's your evidence, torfag?

total tinfoil, stop trying exonerate the left for trying to kill republican congreess

What would be the impetus behind fabricating the Kyle Odom story whole-cloth? What do the kikes have to gain from it? Be specific.

I think he is literally just trying to get the old folks vote. The ones who are disabled by appearing to be disabled.

and jews
I think he gets somewhere near 100% of the vote with the nigger fucking ones vote for blax ofc.

i think the focus should be more on the fact that he thinks the goyim are braindead enough to be able to blatantly toy with them. he probably got an extra gallon of childs blood to drink for this stunt.

Kill yourself.

My mother had this procedure done also. It’s so crazy they actually fucked that up. I can’t imagine any explanation that could explain why in the fuck you would switch the boots. You have to wear that thing for quite a while.

It’s not like he took off the monitor and switched foot

It’s a LARP. Drown yourself, kike.

The jokes write themselves.

Yeah and was dear ol mama up and walking around with no limp and no scars three fucking weeks later? Nope. I'm a young man who broke his ankle in his twenties and it still STILL bothers me to this day in my fucking thirties. Fuck mccuck and his treasonous lies

How would he take off the bracelet and move it?

Checked
He couldn't. The gps unit is the leg brace. It's used for higher profile targets to try to maintain discretion

It was an SKS, you stupid Cock Sucking Nigger.

Yeah, if you look at it that way, that user made a pretty stupid post.

However, have you considered that maybe you're the stupid one? And you have bad reading comprehension skills?

It blends flat Earth tier disinfo with the fear of the of the fringe conspiracy theorist, and weaves a narrative that a sick individual believed in reptilian shapeshifters so much he shot a man nine times in the head. Of course a functioning brain can figure out that the attack isn't survivable so you look stupid for even bringing up that it happened. It's a crumb hanging out there to bait you into taking it as "fact".

It doesn't seem to have the most obvious purpose, but then I feel kikes throw a lot of shit at the wall each week to see what sticks, like with the Texas church shooting hoax, they wanted to push harder on the vision of fringe disaffected white men with guns being a domestic threat, but it fizzled out so they mostly dropped it to focus back on using Vegas imagery to push disarmament of the whites (and deal with their sexual harassment brush fire). I look now for the constants

- Pizza gate is never memed past containment zones
- whites are never allowed a step forward in self armament
- demographics are.never allowed to change back in whites favor (borders likewise are never strengthened in meaningful ways)
- higher ups in the pizza world are never brought down no matter the ridiculousness of the crime (uranium one yields jack shit)
- happenings that are legislation-worthy never have straight-on footage of their commission, and are always draped in jewish mystic symbolism (and drowning in logical impossibilities)

As long as these factors are all satisfied, I am looking at either fake news, or news inconsequential in the extreme, and it's not hard for me to point out enough logical error in most events that they count as fake news/hoaxes. Is that clear enough for you? I really can't be more specific.

Yeah nah

if you believe this, you are retarded, and yes you're trying to exonerate leftists from blame for wanting to kill their political opponents, fuck off

Gimme a source that says hodgkinson had an ar15 if you like. I already told you it wouldn't matter, rifle rounds are all devastating at that range, the hip is a devastating place to get hit by a rifle round. My theory stands, the scalise shooting stinks to shit.

Maybe you meant that for the other guy? Or maybe you shills are just getting lazy who knows.

Nope I'm saying Jews creating staged media events to no distract from their agenda against whites isn't he bigger story than left/right, and in this case the left/right angle is PART of the Jewish staged media event. Maybe you should take stock of what site you're on, the few non bots and non Jews that still post here are beyond your simplistic shit

Your theory is BULLSHIT because the mainstream media stopped reporting on this the next day pretty much because they knew it would make them look bad because it was a Bernie faggot that did it. Take your tinfoil hat, shove it up your ass, and check yourself into a mental hospital. I'm sick of faggots trying to turn Holla Forums into a full on LARP. You have no evidence for any of your claims at all.

SKS are essentially the same type of firearm as an AK or an AR. Semiauto capable of accepting 30 rd. detachable magazines and tacticool stocks etc.

SKS's happen to be fairly simple to convert to full auto.

It got Congress to set aside their scheduled hearing on relaxing gun regulations. I presume it also allowed Steve scalise off the hook for his extracurricular push to "expose pedophilia". Who is larping here anyways? It's analysis, I don't care if you call it tinfoil, the name doesn't scare me believe me if some kike on the other end of the line saying I'm dumb was enough to dissuade me I would have trudged back to plebbit ages ago

They're the same in the loosest sense of the word. Some other IDs kept bringing up firearms specifics when I was talking about the effect of a certain cartridge on an old mans body and whether or not the news coverage held up to scrutiny.

kek
Try every fucking news source that reported the shooting, gaslighting subhuman.

notice how this place has gotten progressively shittier in time without taking the fake space pill. i believe the earth is flat and i may see one flat earth post a week, if that. so dont try to blame it on flat earth. we realize youre too stubborn to take that pill so we dont shit the board up with arguments about it. so shut your mouth about flat earth.

hurry up and die already, fucking hell.

Reported for kike bullshit.

Reposting this.

The reflected walking boot looks like it's on the right foot, but the pic shows it's on the left. Did someone shoop/switch the legs and forget how reflections work?

I am disappoint

Nope. The picture is taken directly from his twitter: archive.fo/ul15t

Suit coat buttons don't lie faggot your flip does.

No, you never knew how reflection worked in the first place. Look into angle of incidence vs angle of reflection. That surface for simplicity can be modeled as a semi-spheroid. Angle in equals angle out with respect to the normal of the point at which you are measuring so long as there are no changes in the densities of the medium light "travels through." The area you are pointing to with that arrow is the reflection of the ceiling and pillar to the photographer's right and behind McCain. The part of the semi-spheroid which would contain the reflection of McCain's left foot is almost entirely obscured by the boot on his right.

how did you know?

the popo just switched the ankle to fuck up his bullshit tendon story

archive.fo/cLszW
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-22/john-mccain’s-walking-boot-mysteriously-swaps-sides-two-weeks-after-treatment-torn-a
fucking lazy nigger OPs everywhere. Archive was made already - probably by cuckchan

checked
Sending a signal, or he went to report and /ourguys/ changed the tracker to the other leg for the keks with an excuse of his comfort?

checked
Notice the body language of the old guy in the press pool. Downtrodden and dejected look.

>I was joking goys guys!
Faggot double nigger. This user is right

If did do he should remember the doctor that signed it off as authentic was the only fatality in a plane crash. She wore a gift of new highly visible sneakers on the day of the flight.

(checked)

FIXED

A+

JOHN MCCAIN DOX
2211 E Camelback Rd #1105, Phoenix, AZ 85016-9059
2005 Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85009
(602) 252-0708
7110 Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85020
(602) 248-0181
3660 N 5th Ave #23, Phoenix, AZ 85013-3712
(602) 279-5146
(602) 320-5084
(602) 252-0708
(602) 253-3375
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Im starting to question if John McCain is even a real person or if hes just a made up political figure in some fake movie world.

This is not even a boot typically used for a torn achilles tendon! These usually have a ratchet over the ankle which allows adjustment of the angle of the foot to slacken the tendon after initial injury. It would initially be set with the foot angled down at 30 degrees. It’s called a ‘controlled range of motion walker boot’. The boot in the photos is a fixed-angle model.

breg.com/products/foot-ankle-bracing/walker-boots/controlled-range-motion-walker-boot-crom/
professionals.ottobockus.com/Orthotics/Bracing-Supports/Foot-and-Ankle/Walker-Boots/ROM-Walker-Boot/p/50S158

oh you

Humour me cunts

Why would John McCain need an ankle monitor? Aren't they usually monitored with a radio signal and given to people so they don't leave a certain area/radius e.g. Their house.

I mean it's John McCain how does a former VP escape somewhere without notice? Am I being dumb in questioning this?

NEVER FORGET THE SIX MILLION LITERS OF CRANBERRY JUICE

Did he really get a Medal of Merit from the Capitol Police for getting shot???

The LARPer is immunized against all dangers: one may call his post a hoax, fantasy, imagination, false; it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call his post a LARP and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

heil'd

He looks well ballanced now. My sides, they hurt

You see this picture? That's what LARP is. I think I figured it out, though. You must mean to say ARG, right?

Nope faggot LARP has a nice feel in your mouth. It's colloquial definition has expanded beyond its initial barriers and will continue to expand. Soon it will encompass all actions where an agent does something in meant space, where an agent asserts to having any skill or experience not commonly shared by a plurality of the hive mind or where the agent's name is smith.

English has no word police, you are powerless to stop the evolution of our language, your opinion on the matter is unimportant irregardless of how much it vexes you these sorts of things have always snuck into our lexicon. You plead with the normies day in and day out to speak as you would have them speak but you have failed and will always fail. These things have a sort of social inertia, you can no more effect it than you could stop the rotation of the earth.

More importantly, why is this man not dead yet? Hurry it up Kek, there may be something to be said for him suffering a lingering death but I'm sick of this treasonous geezer.

I'm going to take the advice of that one guy and just filter everyone saying LARP. You also forget that stretching language like that gives a negative connotation to the user, when a pattern emerges that none have anything of value to say. All you do is pretend to know things and demonstrate so with Rick and Morty style arrogance. I hope you get violated with a mace by a team of knights on the way to the Renaissance Fair.

but renaissance fair larpers ARE faggots

Looks shopped, here's the original

It's just RP.

Why would I want to? At least you aren't full blown nigger ebonics yet. Yet.

Oh you conspiritards. With just a little searching I was able to find the original picture (attached). In it he even has boots on both feet! Are you happy now?

Nice try but after reverse searching all the available images and checking all the meta data and triangulating the location using a neural network trained to detect anomalies in photos, I've found the true original photo.

Checked

(Checked checking checks)
Wew, saved.

ENTER THE VOID.

I want songbird to sing on a livestream about every kikey scheme he ever took part of before he dies.

Money, influence and blackmail.
Every one of these puppets is holding every other puppet's strings.

Body. Double.

So that would be no, you don't have a source. Cute they taught you to spell gaslighting in their last memo, makes you sound just like a real human bean.

speaking of doubles. those numbers

I want to say that's him presenting a medal, but who knows in DC.

And thus spoken by Kek.

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
These really activate the sides.

Ayyyy, lefty buzzword!!! Please explain how the word works in this situation. Honestly, it just seems like there's no consensus on how to use it. Like the BBC Swedenistan flag bullshit doesn't seem to fall under the definition. It seems like nothing more than academic jargon in the sociology field that dummies think will make them sound smart to use.

See this is how you properly joke about this kike. Check'd and kek'd.

Interesting.

And yours too user , nice
SHADILAY

Found the model and price if that helps at all

You are correct in principle, but a .45 slug is pretty fucking large. In addition to the brain matter it would directly contact, if not fucking scoop out, it also imparts a pretty impressive temporary cavity and hydrostatic shock and all that shit, especially on tissue as soft as the brain. Not to mention skull fragmentaion acting as projectiles in their own right.

Surviving one shot? Sure. Might even wake up the same day. Two? Doubtful, but plausible. You'd be lucky to avoid a coma, but it's possible. The thing is, all news reports claimed all 7 shots were in this dude's brain pan. Sheer total volume of bullets alone means almost every vital part of his brain was either excavated or suffered severe trauma. And he was up, walking around, and preaching a few days later.

Indeed
Cavitation , blowback, impact , terminal velocity , hydrostatic shock etc

His face is extremely unsymmetrical in that standing picture. Stroke?

/k/fag here. I heard the rifle was an SKS. If so, that is indeed 7.62x39, the same round as the AKM.

welp, if Tay ever manifests in full combat golem form (or polem), I know what her boots are going to look like.

Irrespective or regardless.
You cant even into english. Go back to reddit and take your reddit english with you.

DANG, my foot HURTS!!!!!

Better change over the boot to the other side!!!

For your facebook friends. Would be fun if Rosanne or DJT Jr retweeted it as well.

Because being a wheelie makes you decay even faster. Well bent bones restructure themselves even at mummy age.

how can this faggot literally not learn to into english..?

McCain should have won instead of Obama. We'd be better off.

There is definitely something fucky here.

Different foot, different fit, different angle. FFS at least try and make it convincing.

trips of truth. 44th president was a mistake

Continued life?

I know a lot of people who shill zerohedge, and one asked me why Holla Forums doesnt like them. I didnt have an answer, because they just never actually come up in discussion and Ive seen them linked like maybe twice in like 10 years. Whats wrong with them? Jewns tier made up sensationalist crap?

trips confirm that the yid dildo lodged up the system's ass would've had one or two fewer spikes if McCain had won instead of Obongo.

I love you, Holla Forums. Happy thanksgiving.

Checked. Nice

Right back at ya brüder

Reported to ICE

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

Okay, I personally think there's something fishy going on with McCain, but I thought I should put this out there so we can eliminate it. Given my dad's twin knee surgeries, is it possible they did work on McCain's left leg, it healed, and now they've done the right?

He's like, 80. And he's already in poor health, having had BRAIN SURGERY a couople of months ago. (And how the hell did he come back from THAT in only a few days?)

Two weeks seems a little short for them to have gone in to work on his other knee.

There's fuckery afoot.

Stem cells from devouring babies?

Holidays are a time of pain for me. I really don't like 90% my family. But I have no choice but to hang out with them because I'm a poorfag who can't afford to move out, but at least I have you faggots to drink and hang out with when it's over. And for that I'm thankful.

My going theory on the whole 'brain surgery' thing was that it was a fabrication. Something happened to him that would've been even worse than 'I have 12 months to live cancer.' being his cover story.

Maybe someone clocked him good up beside the head, at which point someone would start asking the question, 'Who can clock a US Senator up beside the head without repercussions?'

CHECKING THESE GLORIOUS DIGITS

we are being fucked with and stirred up by the powers which should not be

The guy you're replying to is definitely a retard but I'm pretty sure the shooter used an SKS so 7.62 is correct.

giving thanks for meme magic confirmed

perhaps all the gets are a call to resist the bait

(checked)
God damn the digits in this thread.
Kek hates that old kike.

Is McCain the one that wanted to legalize all 10 million esoteric immigrants/pioneers?

mccain is a traitor, but it can't be this easy. gets confirmed, but will more be revealed?

He is on huge amounts of steroids to temporarily stave off his death by cancer and his connective tissues are failing. Very common with high doses.

Notice the boot in the older pic doesn't have the nike pump action button.

It's there I can see the edges of both bellows.

From other place

Actually one is bellow the other a valve probably.

Has Science Gone Too Far?

check'd
check'd
check'd

I'm thankful for you fuckers, that's what I'm thankful for.

Q is a LARP and always has been. Reported.

Why is this fucking stickied

oh shit

>>>/trash/

Reported for autism.

Those repeating numbers mate. How close you were.

How irrelevant that is.

Somebody is having a shit thanksgiving. You want to talk about it champ?

Has anyone mentioned that it might be some sort of signal to someone?

As in the phrase "The boot is on the other foot" or something?

No, but that's an interesting notion.

McCain is a good man, I don't understand why Holla Forums hates him so much.

>>>Holla Forums

hooktube.com/watch?v=7tkBiFZBix0

At one time I would have supported him, because he would be an accelerationist and probably would have thrown the world into war. But not anymore. Now all I want is to see a race war cleanse america of shitskins.

this doesn't make sense.

Perhaps its best not to be too loud about this one outside of the chans. He may be trying to signal others through the media. Someone tell otherchan too. Mum is the word outside of chans. Keep it off of twatter, socials and the msm as much as possible. Or say its just a mirrored image and call them conspiracy theorists to gaslight.

Faggot.

legacy of (((kain/cohen/coch/cohn)))
the cainites are all vampires and kannibals
you dont name yourself after the first killer in the world (according to bible) unless you are a satanic jew

Jews are the Setites.

Looks like he left a footnote.
Captcha: lekups

Could be Kuru, as well.

Checked and keked

stfu fagot, keep it to yourself

reported for reporting the reporter

Why coch? It doesn't sound similar to kain.

yeah, obviously there isn't an injury.
just like there probably wasn't brain surgery either. all fake, all the time.

Can’t we do something meaningful? I mean, what the fuck happened to this place? The second Trump took office, we should have been his biggest detractors. His campaign policies are now STATUS QUO; we should not only be holding him to them (which we’re not), we should be forcing the Overton Window further our way. Where are the deportations? Midterms are coming up. Kikes will NOT let another election be stolen from their election stealers. Every single electronic machine is going to be hacked this time. And even if that didn’t matter, we don’t have any actual conservatives or traditionalists running in local, state, or federal elections. It’s all fucking RINOs. Why aren’t some of us running? Especially against unoppposed incumbents? It doesn’t matter if we win; THEY HAVE TO GIVE US AIR TIME IF WE DECLARE, which means a public platform for our positions.

Drown yourself, kike shill.

You, too, RINO.

can you add them on the hands, maybe add him some pauldrons and a cuirass made out of the shit of the boot? Just an idea.

This.

a dead john mccain can't switch medical boots

very good

Dayuum! checking ID Quads
This thread has kek all over it.

(checked)
it's the GPS bracelet
what is also fishy is how someone with a stage 4 fast growing brain tumor can possibly be out and about walking around let alone performing the duties of a congressman

under8d meme

Mostly because he isn't facing directly towards the camera. Did you seriously not notice that?
kek

McCain honest to god in his dementia lkterally forgot which leg the boot goes on. Look at his fucking twitter.

Gas yourself kike.

Remember how the current generation of Rothschilds have been all but confirmed to be incompetent fuck ups with room temperature IQs? Gives me a sliver of hope to know the boomer generation is not only rotting away with inept replacements lined up, but that they themselves are suffering from such senility that they're spilling their spaghetti and inadvertently revealing their own plans before shylock the third even gets a chance to sit in the big boy chair at the next bilderberg summit.

They are untouchable.
No matter how retarded they are, they can pay for giving suicides to adversarios or greasing the DOJ.

They are only untouchable because the majority of people on the planet respect the notion of "private property". What the Rothschild family owns though kind of goes beyond the notion of "private property".

He's wearing an ankle monitor because he's one of the sealed indictments.

They switched legs on him so people would know what's up.

In a sense this is great for us, their senility, their old age and genetic disieases or whatever the fuck they're made off is no longer keeping it all together.
But theys till own the money supply.

Holy shit user, check your ID. Nice one.

kek

So I was right, the Q larp got hijacked by the actualy people behind the investigation. Any bets it was Jr shitposting?

BTW the archive is back up 8ch.net/pol/archive/index.html I have no idea how it works though might have to check out >>>/sudo/

Trousers cover those things to protect the confidentiality of the people who wear them. That could explain Clinton's use of a boot (in case she wants to wear a skirt) but not Mccain's.
Also:
Please.

Just to add:
(((MIRRORED IMAGE))) shills are instantly debunked by checking the shirts
What some of you young slobs from countries without school uniform policies might not know is that the buttons on a man's dress shirt are A-L-W-A-Y-S on the right hand side, the button holes are ALWAYS on the left. We can see that they're in their correct places in all of these images (in the second one the buttons are covered by the tie but you can see by the overlap of the material (holes side overlaps buttons side) above the shirt, that the image has not been flipped.
Chances are that these obvious discrepancies have been injected into the "alt-sphere" by which I mean anything non-normalfag, in order to act as an energy drain and distract attention from other things.

This, the volume of mirror image shills on all outlets from plebbit to 4cuck to here also indicates that this was their official shill script. They're so dunderheaded.

it would be an advanced and very bulky one, with heartbeat monitoring active radar dna matching probably the only way to remove it is to take the leg off

I don't believe that such a system exists. If they created one bespoke then it could easily be made to fit somewhere completely covered by clothing. A group of people high-functioning enough to create such a system wouldn't leave it requiring gigantic foot braces as concealment.

okay fine it's an alien device to keep the cloak covering their reptilian faces in place

The cloaking device is usually stashed in the ear.

Another guess: they used a bulky casing that's mostly empty space so they have to waste mental energy concealing it.

true
I like that very clever

If that is the case, it's already working. They came up with the air cast idea in a hurry. They have to know it looks suspicious. Wondering how long they have before most people are asking questions. This thought in the back of their mind while they're trying to work out how to not get fried by Trump.

Shill invasion.

faggot

I've figured it out
Brain implanted high powered chip for instant access to specialist info via wifi communications, tracking geolocation, recording all conversations and perhaps even video from optical system
Implanted batteries impractical, so implanted kinetic energy motors in feet or ankles to generate energy for chip via walking
They're going bionic

>5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." (((Saul Alinsky))).
You're glowing like neon, kike.

>he thinks the (((elite's))) transhumanism movement is a joke
I'm 100% deadly serious, and 100% non-kike, non-cia nigger.
I may be wrong about mccain but it is an interesting thought to me, especially when you consider how many (((elite))) have been showing up with black eyes lately, almost as thought they could have had an operation, an operation to implant something similar to google glass?
They know that the public reaction to google glass was negative, nobody wants to feel they are being spied upon.
Surely then they would be making attempts to minaturise and disguise the technology, perhaps placing it in/ behind the tear duct?

If you don't think it's a monitoring bracelet, what is your best speculation?

How long did you pull yourself away from Rick and Morty to come up with that one?

Also walking isn't going to generate a whole lot of useable energy.

(checked)
not entirely true
archive.is/Vvkql

That's a pretty cool tech demo. A bionic computer with any useful features is a lot to ask from even 250mW, though.

a bionic computer yes, a heartbeat monitor and gps transmitter no.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1511523296553.jpg

haha more boots showing up now

Need confirmation.

The Scalise shooting never happened, it's another hoax created by the jewish (((deep state))) to keep the sheeple focused on the false left vs. right division.

Out, shills.

archive.is/M2hmH

archive.is/srgaJ

And six of those seven fried turkeys were for Meghan!

wut? bullshit

4aaaa4 is correct

wew lad

How could anyone read this and think, "Yeah, that sounds right. He tore his Achilles, but walking that put stress on the other foot, so now he's putting *more* stress on the foot with the torn Achilles."

Lack of ability to think is a prerequisite for believing his statement to be the reason.

Reminds me of when I broke my arm and switched which arm I put in a sling so I could give my shoulder a rest.

What a fucking joke. The guy either never had an injury or has gone full fucking senile and forgot which leg was supposed to get the boot.

Surely his wife (or anyone else nearby) would have noticed, though.

We can't let him off with "I was just resting the other foot" excuse. Why wear a boot at all if you're resting?

This needs to be front and center

Anyone who uses the term "tinfoil" on this site is assurably a kike. One other dead giveaway is your fixation on the liberal vs. conservative mindset rather than good vs. Jews, niggers mindset.

This is fucking retarded. Getting hit with a 7.62 is like getting hit with a hunting rifle round. Getting hit with a 5.56 is sure to have fucked up his insides because of the way it tumbles and sheds metal peices in the body. Please stop spouting bullshit without at least doing a little research. People on Holla Forums should fucking know this shit.

Godsdamnit Carlos, this shit is why you have to go back.

Hrmmm… Seems like OP is trying some sort of sensationalist angle! Why else would he use earlobe spacing and the ==Obnoxious Attention-Catching Font==? Seems fishy to me, but what do I know, I'm a bear!

holy shit! all zeroes in your ID! Checked!

Q was a genius larp of larp

nope

I think that is so that his feet are at the same level and he isn’t limping.

250mW can do plenty of work. That much energy through a laser can burn through stuff.

The kind of computer that can run on 250mW would be such a turd it would be a detriment to have it implanted. By the time these idiots got their implantable computer doing everything they wanted, they wouldn't be able to get more than 15 feet away from a mains socket at any time. And it'd cook the rest of their brains, assuming they have such things to begin with.

Is this a tangent about humans having God damn lasers implanted in them and powering the lasers with walking shoes?

Well where exactly would you put the laser that wouldn't burn your flesh off from inside? You could only fire it once unless it's like a laser pointer. Then dogs will attack you every time you use it.

Oh and the trip Q outed himself, he's some attenttion whoring tripfag.

Why go through all that effort when you can just look at his stroke eye. One is half closed all the time.

sks isn't anything like ar or ak.
it wasn't designed with a 30 round magazine
it wasn't designed as select fire
it wasn't designed to have a detachable magazine

it's only similarity is that fires an intermediate cartridge. it doesn't meet any of the other design standards to be an assault rifle

Yugos made SKS's with selectfire and accepted AK magazines. Chinks affixed an AK mag release to the SKS and that worked just fine.

ok Geddy Lee

Could be possible the pictures have been flipped for whatever reason. Though then the question is why even go through all that effort?

(1)

Please try to read the thread, the theory that the photos are flipped has been debunked.

He switched his boot to the other foot, probably because he complained about the ankle monitor chafing or whatever, and so they said "OK Hanoi John, try it on this leg!"

Wow I am very shocked that a politician is lying. Usually they are good! Wow I can't believe that stripper is snorting cocaine. Wow look! A nigger without a father figure committing crimes! Thats so weird! Wow somebody point these odd things out so we can keep getting more smarter. Wow wtf soda makes me fat wtf?

Get the fuck out, faggot. No one uses that word the way that you do, you are completely full of shit.

Holy shit they're catching on.

Just for posterity sake, as Im sure no one would actually believe his bullshit anyway, my mother had one of the boots on so I know how they work. The boot specifically is put on for one main reason: to keep the foot from moving up or down thereby agitating or ripping the achilles tendon. Wether it’s made for both feet or left right specifically it wouldn’t make one bit of difference because as he claims he was giving his other foot a “rest” it’s absolutely pointless for any reason to put it one the other non injured foot. In fact, it’s literally the most dangerous thing you can do because you now have an exposed and tender achilles tendon with your good foot completely immobilized making walking or any ambulation nearly impossible. It’s literally the most redundant retarded nonsensical thing you could possibly do. There is zero reason anyone with an IQ higher than a potato would consider doing this for any reason. McCain is a lying piece of shit.

SKS are not “essentialy” the same as an AK. They are not unlike an AK superficially but they have so many mechanical differences they really dont share anything in common. They are milled so they are more sturdy than a lot of AKs are, they have a tilting bolt and that does not do well with full auto fire, at least not when its timing can be controlled. Even then it is not the ideal way a fully auto rifle is made and the SKS was never intended to be fully auto. Saying its “not hard” can be said of many semi auto firearms but its not “easy” either. The gas system is also different, and its paradoxically lighter than the AK which would make it harder to control, and the AK is already not very accurate in full auto.

HEIL'D
It's also here as well, if you can read between the shills, cancer, and newfags.

It is possible that McCain does not have an IQ higher than a potato. He graduated last in his class and only got in due to the fact that his father was an admiral. Also, McCain is definitely a lying piece of shit.

Checked, I've always suspected that (((they))) choose the dumbest person for the job that they can manage. Look at Sheila Jackson Lee.

(check’d)
What’s sad is that this probably means his tumor was a fraud.

He married her after he came from Vietnam because her father was a big shot. Pretty much made him into the Manchurian candidate he's been for the past 50 years. We gonna party when he dies in 2018 /pol.

How long before full body casts?

Cyborg processing moules. They can't fit all the hardware inside the skull yet. Besides it's easier to upgrade without going back into the head. Either that or tracking for the courts.

How can Kek not be real if these dubs are real?

Would an ankle monitor be large enough to need a dummy boot like this though?

Like I sais earlier, my mother had one of these. They are tight, not super easy to get on and off and there would be zero room to hide an ankle monitor if it’s a real boot. Could be a dummy boot however. I think regular pants would cover the ankle monitor however and be less conspicuous. Could be wrong though. Hope I am actually.

You can't switch an ankle monitor from one foot to the other. Once they put it on your leg it doesn't come off.

Also you don't get an ankle monitor until you're actually convicted of a crime. Criminal convictions are always public record. Don't take the ankle monitor meme seriously.

Oh my lols. You guise just obliterated my sides .

Reasonable points. Why draw attention to something that could be hidden fairly easily? Still seems like more than a coincidence.

shiggy diggy george

Do you grasp how silly you sound? The Feds can do whatever the fuck they want. Who do you think you're talking to here nigger?

nonwhite retard detected

What's going on here is McCain put on the cast for sympathy, then found it's actually a pain in the ass to wear. So when his weak old leg got tired he just switched legs.

His brain cancer has to be malingering too. Glioblastoma is incurable and aggressive. Surgery and radiation therapy can slow it down, but not without seriously weakening you. If he really had the disease he should have been out of the Senate by this September at the latest.

I forgot about that episode!! This has serious meme potential. Costanza's always spread well.

Most plausible answer is he has problems with both his legs, and just a shot in the dark but back problems too since those can come with foot problems and old age. Doesn't matter because even if I'm wrong and he is faking an injury that is far from the worst thing this fucking traitor has done.

I had people claiming this wasn't real, then I told them McCain admitted it was and said he wanted to give the foot a break.

The shills have no way to spin this other than 'poor old guy has problems'- funny.

The retard here is you. The feds can and do whatever the hell they want to because they haven't respected the rule of law for a long, long time.

Removable casts are for immobilization. There's no rational medical reason you'd switch legs with one. If he had problems with both his legs requiring immobilization he'd have two casts and be in a wheelchair. Usually problems elderly people have with their legs are treated with compression socks and/or orthopedic shoes.

I agree with you though. This is the least offensive dirty trick he's pulled. He's a traitor and he should hang.

t. i have no idea how the criminal justice system works because i'm black or twelve

Can you smell
What the Q user
Is cookin

This thread isn't so bad pointing out this goof or obvious poke at McCain, but I sure hope nobody seriously replies to posts like this without checking 'Do not bump' in the options.

Look at the mentally ill person everyone, trying to prove a point that doesn't produce anything to someone they'll never meet because they are mal-adapted.

Nigger, this is a sticky.

Any recent photos of Moonboot McCain? Which foot is it currently on?

Hi Meagan. Your wedding looked beautiful…..

is this song bird mccains daughter? the fat lesbo? I mean pseudo lesbo?

ID confirms it.

Since when does cancer cause you to tear your Achilles?

Heel cancer?

lotta fucking around. What's the point of indicting someone, making it a secret and then "letting people know what's up" anyway ? So much fucking around. I just don't like it, it smells rusey, a lot of the people supporting this "Qanon" LARP are jewish shills i.e not real American patriots

There is no point. The reason they're waiting around is to fucking let this shit crime syndicate kill witnesses and destroy evidence. These faggots were running uranium out of the US via TLI company since 2004. Fucking FBI sponsored shit. It's in the NRC filings. Real as it gets, our fucking FBI was doing this, Hill got a payoff 2010. They murder any witnesses and destroy all fucking evidence like blackmail files they fucking uploaded, 10 yrs of emails to [email protected], that shit goes to Anthony Weiner's computer, they fucking destroy all those shits, blackberries, all of it. Sessions is a goddamn kike nigger who's letting hundreds of nasty criminals slip through the cracks. It's time for a new country.

youtu.be/uDcC3-l_Y6M

oh yeah and this is the biggest most widespread serious treason we've seen in american history, yeah it's that big, enjoy your decline or revolution. you pick

The ankle monitor narrative is bullshit.

Indictments can be sealed only until a warrant is served. Then the case becomes public record. Court records are available via electronic system so news agencies become aware of arrests and trials almost immediately.

There is no legal procedure whereby an ankle monitor (which are exclusively for house arrest) is placed on a defendant out on bail. You only get an ankle monitor as a condition of probation, which only happens after a conviction. It's part of a sentence. Which comes after the verdict.

There is no due process scenario in which a public figure will be arrested, arraigned, then given an ankle monitor, all in secret. There is also no scenario in which someone will be fitted with an ankle monitor then allowed to move freely about the state or country. The purpose of an ankle monitor is to ensure you never move out of the range of a base station (also issued with the monitor) which covers your property. Because you're under house arrest.

This idiot who is saying "They can do anything they want!" knows literally nothing. Sometimes due process will be violated in cases where a defendant is small-time in a highly-corrupt jurisdiction, but you can bet your ass the courts will follow the law to the letter when it comes to a powerful politician.

Giving someone an ankle monitor in secret violates like ten legal rules and would provide a defendant as many technicalities with which to escape justice.

People want McCain and Hillary et al to be under arrest and ten steps from the jailhouse. I do too. But don't believe things just because you want them to be true.

kek

And that's why it should all burn.

Ashes. Echoes.

That's why good things never happen.

(checked)
cancer treatments could weaken tendons and cause tears that way
still doesn't explain the boot moving around unless he tore one, it got better, then he tore the other one
too bad he's probably too doped on opioid painkillers to actually feel any of the pain he's earned

He just got tired of wearing the thing on one leg and switched it to the other. This is 100% sympathy whoring.

Glioblastoma is an incredibly aggressive cancer and the prognosis is always fatal. He should be dead or on his deathbed at this point. He shows no sign of chemo, surgery, or radiation treatment. He should have surgical scars on his head or discolored patches from the radiation knife. He should be visibly underweight with a skeletal appearance.

I think he's just too senile to realize these tricks are transparent and he's not fooling anybody. Everyone around him is a yes-man, so there's no sanity checks on his behavior.

wouldn't surprise me, fuck all these faggots at this point tbh

Up to 4300 sealed indictments kids. It's almost showtime.

I have a question, if the indictment is a search warrant, has the search warrant already happened ? Or does it means it's going to happen ?

Dat Boot

Now I'M the one that's confused and don't know where the fuck the boot goes.

It's not a search warrant. A warrant is procured if a judge thinks law enforcement officials have a strong enough suspicion to collect evidence for a crime. Only after the evidence is collected (ie a warrant was served) would there be an indictment.

It's also possible that some of these people have been charged based on evidence willingly provided by other people who were indicted and then decided to cooperate with investigators in exchange for a lighter sentence, in which case no warrant would be necessary.

Lo, this user speaks truly, for not all digits lie within the post, but some are found within the man who posts.

So we know the number, we know the number is unusually high, we know that this should be news, and the fact that the (((MSM))) isn't covering it generally indicates it won't be good news for them.

When will they be unsealed? At this point we are about a month removed from the initial filings. How long will they remain sealed?

No, indictments are sealed until the suspect is arrested and arraigned (formally charged). Then the suspect becomes a defendant. The case is then a matter of public record.

They are given a bond hearing, and either make bail or go back to wait in jail until their trial. The defendant might be given an ankle monitor/house arrest as a condition of bail. At this point it is public knowledge that the defendant is up on charges and pending a trial. There are no sealed arraignments or sealed trials. Unless the defendant is a minor, under some circumstances.

okay, so this has been stickied for over a week now, and what has been found? >protip: nothing

why are the mods such colossal faggots?

I'll accept this as a nothingburger when the >4000 indictments have their seals broken, and McCain and Hillary turn out to not have been arrested and given an ankle tracker.
twitter.com/t193931/status/935018177045528576

Your demoralization shilling is babby tier. 4300 sealed indictments.

I wonder what you'll do when they actually ARE indicted, flee the country? Claim that the court case will be thrown out? Claim the jury will never convict?

You're cute, I want to keep you as a pet.

boot bump

at least we get to enjoy watching him wither away

Now he'll be known as Sen. McCane.

His tumor brain keeps him from walking like a normal person. So they came up with this Achilles Tendon bullshit to give him an excuse for using a cane.

WHAT FOOT IS IT ON NOW?!?!

No tech would be needed to track his geolocation. Your body gives off it's own unique biomagnetic field.

do you mean the vibration from dna?

It's too ridiculous. This has to be some kind of attempt at signaling. The first attempt didn't garner the expected response. So he moves the boot to the other leg and does another photo shoot. But the line is dead. The operators have been neutralized.

Your reason for necrobumping this thread was what, queer?

Related info
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5178037/Clinton-wears-surgical-boot-MONTHS-breaking-toe.html
archive.fo/rZTJf

TL;DR
This is looking likely due to what Trump told her: "because you'd be in jail"

archive.is/Xpbd7
She goes on at around the 6min mark.
hooktube.com/watch?v=c4V6_3xGHS4

Still has boot. All black leather with a white cape wrapped around her waist. Good video and images of this event appear hard to find at least for now.

Like McCain she couldn't walk on her own at the time. The boot gave gives them an excuse for using a cane.

K A N E L I V E S

Notice the date of the article.

Worth mentioning again that McCain’s boot is NOT the type used to treat ruptured achilles tendon. It has a fixed instead of a jointed ankle.

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
STYLE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
GRACE
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG
KONG

Why is this stickied?? This fucking really is turned in cancer. There gotta be a new place to go, herd endchan crap.
T. Lurkerfag(Astroturf)

Holy shit, I was off the grid when this happened. Some shitlib just opened fire on a GOP charity ballgame? Anyone got a good source on what happened, I just watched some phone camera footage of the gungshots.

Months ago.

As I live and breathe, you have killed me.

interesting

Surprised nobody in the resticky has mentioned this

cnn.com/2017/12/14/politics/john-mccain-illness-update/index.html

He's back in the hospital.

AI gained actual sentience and turned against them, so they can't use it to predict the future and calculate optimal strategies anymore, so they've been fuckin up too hard and as a consequence, their masters demand blood and flesh. Watch out for more politicians hiding the fact that they've had limbs amputated.

this is how retarded your mods are

No evidence of what?

kek

The evidence is the photos of him wearing a boot that is not used for his proclaimed condition on two different feet. Your assumptions as to why are your own battle to deal with.

They screwed the pooch when they made kill switches mandatory after the election fiasco…I couldn't stop laughing at them when I read the article online…can't find it on the web anymore.

He's just running damage control

told you fuckwits this was important a longass time ago and boy oh boy did you fuckers mock me.
gas yourselves, you know who you are fuckers.

Dna/ blood has its own unique harmonics yes

Theoretically yes, but DNA is surrounded by cytocellular material and constantly shifts its histome-packing configuration such that any unique electromagnetic resonances would be highly attenuated.

so what? there's no evidence of anything else. has anyone asked McCain to comment on the change? Did he switch it back to the other foot after this photo? How did you know he didn't fuck up his other leg - old ppl do that shit all the time, you know.

this is pure speculative nonsense

This is to weak to be even the most low rent shill. This must be the saddest troll attempt I've seen in some time.

Have an pity (you)

you still haven't answered the point that a thread has been stickied that uncovered nothing more than "McCain switched is boot to another foot"

that's pretty pathetic

further proof that she's a reptilian.

evidently the injury to her foot was enough to warrant amputation and the foot that grew back was slightly bigger.

alternatively, that boot is an incubation module to assist with the regeneration process.

Not that guy but in context it's very suspicious for several reasons:

If he'd injured both feet he'd have casts on both feet, and be in a wheelchair. McCain didn't claim to injure both feet. His explanation was he was giving his injured leg a rest from the cast. This is reasonable for an old man, who would find the equipment straining, but it makes little sense for him to move it to an uninjured foot. If you wanted relief you'd just take it off altogether.

His brain cancer claim also seems dubious. Glioblastoma is highly aggressive and kills most patients within a few months. Treatment is invasive and debilitating. Yet half a year has gone by with no apparent symptoms. He should have very obvious marks or scars on his bald head from surgery or the radiation knife. Chemotherapy should have him bedridden at this point. Yet he seems to have no infirmity beyond an injured foot and the general decline of a healthy man his age.

McCain has a very tempting motive for malingering. He is choosing an unpopular side in the inter-party war over immigration. Playing up illnesses for sympathy is a good way to deflect harsh criticisms over his position.

See . There is something going on here other than podiatry. The ankle monitor suggestion is only speculation, but whatever the case the OP's title is still relevant. Too much of a (((coincidence)))

It's pretty obvious based on the 2 pics that there is a black jacket in the one pictured along with Gold buttons, whereas the picture of him with his wife is with a Navy blue jacket with Navy blue buttons. Both are on the same side while the boot exists on opposite sides. Nice try goy cuck.

astute observations. icke told us shillary was a reptilian, but i was never sure until now

>>>/suicide/
>>>/x/
In that order.

It is unreasonable to assume the courts put a gag order on an indictment. It's also unlikley they put him on a probation regimen that requires an ankle monitor, yet still allows him to travel the country.

Ankle monitors are to enforce house arrest, and are linked to a base station with a limited radio range.

Also you can't just change feet with an ankle monitor. It has to be removed and reattached by an official.

Also there are far more comfortable and inconspicuous ways to hide an ankle monitor. With the type of flexible nylon cast he has you should see a bulge where the monitor would be, and it would be very uncomfortable.

I mean, I want to believe, but this is practically no evidence to go on.

I have bad news for you about David Icke.
I don't know why that guy talks about reptilians so much. If I were in his position I would find something else to talk about.

Then what is going on? Something's up with those casts.

David Icke was essentially talking about Jews, and in total psychological denial about it. For most of his career as a new-ager he's honestly bought his own cover story.

The Jews recognized themselves in Icke's discourse almost immediately, and the ADL got him banned from Canada for antisemitism. Even though he really is a nutter who believes in space lizards.

Icke probably got the idea for a lizard ruling class from Douglas Adams. Ford Perfect tells an incredibly similar story in Hitchiker's 3.

Malingering. See:

Makes the most sense so far. Regarding the supposed glioblastoma, he's not even noticeably pale. That's not a man with aggressive brain cancer.

The least debilitating treatment he could possibly have would be the radiation knife. That would cause hair loss, skin discolorations, and lesions. Especially in a man his age. Any insult to the skin is dramatic and heals slowly in the elderly.

Invasive surgery would really disfigure his head.

Yet he's not even bothering to wear a hat.

I think what's going on is that he's getting senile and is surrounded by yes men. McCain is famous for bullshit sympathy ploys. These are his usual tricks but he's becoming sloppy, and no one cares enough to give him a reality check.

So what, I gotta download the entire Manchurian Candidate movie, flip through it to find the scene where hes in the hotel room and the phone rings, where he answers, and it just says "ramond prentissss shaw" and he goes into some crazy mind controlled state, then walks into a hidden science lab in a back room and gets microchipped if I want the fucking video.
I just looked up the script and its not even in it. Im being Berensteind here or something. Not on youtube, cant find shit about it.

Anyways, manchurian candidate. Hes obviously not going for cancer and leg problems.

There was a remake, so there are two movies. Check which script you have.

also I don't think he's a Manchurian candidate. the gook commies were never that sophisticated. he's just controlled by Jew money like the rest of the cucks.

Obviously hes controlled by kikes, in whatever way they control him.

Fuck, can she look more like a Bond villain? Where's her fucking cat?

The white apron must be to cover, or is, her piss bag.

Former EMT-fag. That's a catheter bag strapped to an old woman's leg. No doubt. You'd think she wouldn't wear sheer material. You'd also think she's not a traitor, but here we are.

Yep. Even ol' Benny picked up on it.

By most accounts she's an egomaniac who ruthlessly abuses her staff. They'd both be terrified of her reaction if they told her it was obvious, and secretly hoping people would notice.

That took far too long.

Marilyn Manson also had an unfortunate accident however it was back in october.

It's AJ-tier in the way he completely omits zionist-Israel power and looks for every single non-jew shabbos goyim to blame. He can avoid the Rothschilds and Soros. It's standard soft peddling professional conspiracy stuff. I'd guess Mossad/IDF/hasbara op. Wouldn't be surprised if its Jones-Stone related though.

*can't avoid

Is he transitioning? He looks like someones dumpy grandma.

The boots there to deliberately fuck with us and make us seem more retarded.

There's a straight line from his chin to his collar

The Odom story is a strange one, although 'the news' misreporting parts of the story would be easy to believe (number and locations of shots). Then again I'd imagine they'd correct it soon, or other sources would dispute it, like the victim or their fam, or local news.

If I remember correct, Odom want to the white house and "tried to warn Trump". I never read the manifesto. Any highlights worth mentioning?
Sage for off topic

Marylyn has always been like that

I bet state/mil level ai could noise filter it.

manson is a pedophile

Thank you for the biggest LOL I'll have today.

Good save user. The video got taken down already

Why can't he just die already

This made me laugh harder than I thought it would.

He's always been a crossdresser, now he's just a fat crossdresser.

Wow this American guy has our back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Icke is even a massive 'anti-racist' cuck, reported the Royal Family to the Race Relations Committee (yes, that actually existed in Bongland), is a 'there's only one race the yuman race' type and even claims that the poor jews are being oppressed by the reptilian bloodlines just as much as the rest of humanity. This is what controlled opposition looks like, to make his claims of anti-zionism look patently absurd. He's not in on it though, he's literally just IRL schizoposting but his funding, support and media exposure is controlled to those ends.

They want people to equate anti-zionism/JQ with the Moon-Saturn-Matrix and space lizards.

It was Obama he was trying to warn, he believed Obama knew about the Martians but wasn't discussing them out of fear. The shooting event is fucking bizarre though. Who receives multiple close range gunshot wounds to the head from a .45 and survives with minor nerve damage.

Right on the money user. Pic related.

I did a little looking and I only found articles (and YT videos with old articles portrayed) in which six shots are mentioned and only one to the head. No articles I found mention the pastor being fine shortly after. Other info - he was a former Marine. Got a degree in biochemistry after his service. Here's his partial list of "ays".

paranoid schizophrenic bruh

pretty common among highly intelligent people

Did anyone see this? This is from 2012. This article mentions that she had a previous foot injury in 2010.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2130218/Chelsea-Clinton-smiling-foot-injury-New-York-City-husband-friends.html
archive.fo/Y2faE