Happening!!!

NOKo defector flees, is shot at 40 times, hit 5, escapes NOkO. NOKO violating armistice and treaties. First shots fired on DMZ in 3 decades

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1DM07E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1DM07E

Like the (((south))) isn't either.

who cares?

That video.
Barely in stable condition - already getting pozzed.

Horseshit. Getting real tired of gooks and everyone pushing gooks in my face.

What is happening again? This shit is hard to decipher

Heiled
Shit korea and shittier korea fringing shit with reckress abandon
It's Wednesday not Monday here , old news. OP deserves a ban for using happening prematurely

Heavy shilling in this post. The release happened 11 hours ago and it is bassicaly an apostate that is being killed by nk forces.

Nothing to see here goyim.

>it is such a happening that it took a week for this to be (((released)))
I'd assume a kike attempting to gather consensus and when it doesn't fit, they attempt to crack it.

I think the escape and the shooting were staged.

>(((reuters)))
A traitor criminal being a traitor criminal isn't a happening.

Levi, please.

This is a pretty minor event, though still interesting. I wonder if this will lead to other Norks being punished or if more of them will defect. Either way, communism is garbage so I don't really blame him for wanting to get out of that shithole where he gets a few grains of rice a day.

Yawn, what's he going to tell us? That they are all starving in NK (except Dear Leader) and his stomach is filled with parasites? We already know that.

The video in itself looks strange. The NORKs shoot the guy and stop the pursuit and not finish the job? The video is strange… real strange.

Maybe they ran out of bullets?

What's strange? You think they have permission to follow the guy into the DMZ? the only thing they will chase him with is bullets. They don't want to take shots at the Americans because the Americans can actually hit when they shoot back.

That's why they share. As soon as the forward man picks up the round fired he passes it to the next and he takes a shot.

They already crossed the DMZ. What the fuck does it matter by that point? They were literally shooting past it already. Then you got more vehicles showing up and the gaggle of troops looking at each other like a bunch of kids on a playground.

I want to know who the guy was. He must have been high ranking to have access to a vehicle to make that escape.

Yeah, their bullets can go, they cannot. What is so hard for you to understand?

So, this is what the Norks are fighting with?

You also forgot to post the video you fucking niggerfaggot.

About the only plausible bit is the cut of the fellow being drug with the blood still warm under him on FLIR.

big whoop. we have CNN to screech about norks.
also
are you fom redit or something?

so what?

He was driving fine and literally parked his vehicle in a shitty spot for no fucking reason. He could have kept driving…. why did he even stop? It doesn't make any sense. I'm calling bullshit on this video. The odd circumstance.

It's North Korea. Their soldiers are stupid. This isn't difficult to understand.

They were pursuing into the DMZ and shooting. They already crossed the point of no return. And they didn't finish the job.

What the fuck do you not understand?

They were given an order to pursue and kill. If they didn't achieve that and basically let him live.. their heads would be on the chopping block. They aren't stupid.

Your telling me they couldn't run the extra 75 meters and finish the job. Effectively that would take an extra 10 seconds… yet they couldn't do that?

Don't think we are all stupid there schlomo.

I'm calling bullshit on this video, but when more information is presented I'll be glad to change my mind. If they were going to that extent. You better believe they would have finished the job.

well I never

That's fishy.

I'd say it's perfect for a story and news headlines. They can interview that guy and he can talk about all the "tragedies" in north korea and why he escaped.

How fucking fitting this event took place. How fucking convenient. Isn't it?

>I take all my NK news from a certain (((blog))) (US government operation)

Let me guess you also took the NK nuclear installation collapse story as 100% legit? The source of that story is a single report from Japanese media. You have to go back.

Or maybe he's a former soldier that his buddies didn't want to shoot at?
It would show that even the army morale is starting to crack.

That could be plausible but very unlikely. Where he ended up against that wall doesn't make any sense either. The camera cuts to him laying there leaving out the most important part of the story.

Like I said.. when more information and anons dissect the video I'll change my mind, but until then-very strange.

Then they claimed he was infested with long worms, due to Norks using human feces as fertilizer for their farms. Normies believe it too, because three people have now relayed that story to me. That's some quality demoralization propaganda, just like the "Death by Dogs" stories we kept hearing from NK.

Why are you replying to yourself over such a non-matter. Why and how should this bother your land and kin? Quite certain I know when war starts. This is a fart in the wind by animals that wish for humanship.

I had some more to add to my previous post.

New Fag.

So, you know how nothing works to begin with.

Is that reviewbrah?

Yes.

Yes. He finally escaped Samir Al Hayid.

Those fucking Norks!

President Trump needs to order a nuclear strike on Israel immediately!

The worms pics were cool tho. I appreciated them.

This is nothing but propaganda to justify Trump admin's intended war with the Norks to no end but those of Israel.

Fuck the Norks, but fuck the kikes harder, and fuck the traitors who would shed American blood over gook bullshit most of all.

Basically this. Nothing but theater to prepare the minds of the goyim for conflict.

Figures a white would make nigger music tolerable.

CIA chinks on the run?

I want North Korea flatted. Sure South Korea will be flatten as well but nothing of value will be lost and we get to stick it to the chinks.

Minefields?

Def Propaganda. I just wanted to let you all know that there is REAL warfare being waged here at home thru Weather and D.E.W's. Look at NoCali, Murder and Treason, there is legit video of actual green and blue lasers. We are being attacked thru (((Natural Methods))) Soon we won't be able to tell eachother about stuff like this…

>At His Request they have been playing (((k-pop))) and (((american action movies)))
His mistake.

Sounds like you're behind the curve pal.

>>Has Known For the last 15 years (((They))) are capable of "Lasers".
(((They're))) actually using them now…
So we wait?

That's because its PROPAGANDA.
The fact that you even have the capacity for critical thinking to question the possibility of it not being real or existing for some ulterior motive places you well outside the majority of the modern US population, which means it wasn't aimed at you.
It was aimed at the people they need to convince that the Norks are an enemy we should shed our blood over.

Its all theater, and everyone wants to maintain the appearance of moral superiority for their intended wars.

No problem Goy. Just keep watching as felllow Americans get slaughtered by a small group of JEW ceo's.. Sounds great.

My question is, why haven't we built a big, beautiful Wall to separate NK from SK?

Wow everyone is starving and dying in Nork land, what based juche natsoces that live there like the shills that have infiltrated Holla Forums have told us. Letting his people starve miserably was something Hitler would have done for sure.

GEE, I WONDER WHY THIS TOPIC BRINGS OUT SO MANY (((SHILLS)))

The black powder runs out and Cody's process takes times and lots of pee so that is a likely sidearm.

I apparently lack the understanding of the standing order for them to engage the troops stationed on the south side for a guy they are chasing rather than doing what they can they skeedaddling before SHTF.
But silly me, common sense and all that shit getting in the way of your imagination. Tell me, how big is Ramgook in your dreams?

Go to bed CIA, you're drunk.

Just scrolling and though id add, they have to be completely self sufficient with food, essentially blockaded from trade with all but china.
Same thing happned with Hitler and people did starve.