Cro-Magnon vs Vampires

Possibly the last redpill

Cuckchan dropped the Cro-Magnon (white) vs. Neanderthal (Semites) thread but in the process discovered something strange.

Scientists have found CroMagnon were the first to train wolves. Well CroMagnons also hunted all the Neanderthals out of Europe. Neanderthals were not only cannibalistic they were nocturnal (for stealth) so wolves would of been very useful in hunting them at night.

Of course we know about Semites love for blood libel, pedo shit, and sex slavery. A vampire is a person rejected by the church (or rejecting Christ - Jews/Muslims). Vampires are also materialistic and look like Jews in the old movies. And Vampires hate the dawn.

The sun memes of swastika, fire cults, sun gods, golden dawn, light of god, lightening, all of these kill Vampires and send the Neanderkikes back into their caves (crypts).

Wolves are a huge part of European myth: Romulus and Remus (Roman founders). Odin's Berserkers and pet wolves. The friendly werewolf of Scotland who feeds the poor by fishing. Hitler, "they called him Heir Wolf", and so on.

So, what if our oldest instincts are writing these modern gothic stories? An instinct drawing from our deepest and most ancient psychological archetypes of a war between CroMagnons vs. Neanderthals?

Myths of traveling into the darkness, into the caverns of death (Hates/Hell). What if these are unconscious metaphors for fighting Neanderkikes in the darkness and in caves? A metaphor for bonding with the wolf?
The Black Sun an unconscious metaphor of the full moon that changes man into werewolf? Dehumanizing us into the beast that can face bloodshed?

Even the vampire daywalker, an adopted son, who turns on the kikes (Jesus, Blade).

What if it's all leading to one big species war, not a race war: Werewolves vs. Vampires. Cro-Mangon vs. Neanderthals. Aryans vs. Semites.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/150423374#p150437307
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/03/130302-dog-domestic-evolution-science-wolf-wolves-human/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/150423374#p150437307

The "neanderthals" were the original whites. Stronger and smarter than cromagnon, they were outbred. Neanderthal genes are highly concentrated in northern Europeans and so not exist at all in non European populations.

>>>/x/

Very interesting hypothesis but I'm still not sure what I believe about Neanderthals. They seem like the master race in a lot of ways.

For fuck's sake. Is this a cuckchan thing?

Jews being Neanderthals is fucking retarded. Neanderthals are the original Europeans, all Caucasoids have Neanderthal ancestry, both Whites and Jews, and Muslims for that matter. In fact modern Caucasoids are essentially European Neanderthal-African Sapiens mulattoes with less musculature and a smaller cranium than purebred Neanderthals.

Your formatting is worse than earlobe spacing, and literally everyone except niggers has neanderthal DNA.

That fucking spacing, christ

Whites have the most Neanderthal DNA, you idiot.

Now go watch petersons 2017 maps of meaning and try and stick through the whole thing. If his work clicks with you, you are going to find he talks about this exact type of thing.

What evidence supports that Neanderthals are nocturnal?

East Asians have the most Neanderthal DNA, niggers have the least.

I thought the modern consensus was that Neanderthal was actually some sort of apex Predator that ate nothing but meat, & hunted down all other types of primate until it was itself hunted to death. the theory was that it accounts for a large portion of why all modern humans fear large bigfoot like creatures in the night. It's burned into us on a genetic level. Paladin press had a book about it. wish I had some articles of videos to back this up, but this is what I remember anyway.

I'm guessing you don't remember the name of this book, right?

Who else?

Also, the Neanderthals were manlets. They were 1.6m tall.

Yes.

I wanted to say it was "The Neanderthals Rediscovered", but that site has so many Bigfoot books over the years I may have read it somewhere else. Looking into it more It's a theory put forward by Danny Vendramini. The book he wrote was "Them and Us: How Neanderthal Predation Created Modern Humans" A quick search on youtube brought up an interview with him about it.

Holla Forums has no idea what neanderthals are. one day neanderthals are white people because europeans have more neanderthal dna than blacks. The next day neanderthals are jews because the discovery channel had a picture of a neanderthal with a sloped rothschild forehead.

I don't know much about vampires and neanderthals but i do know that some guy was wearing a black sun logo t shirt at the gym i go to. if you go to crunch fitness in monroeville , PA, i saw you, user.

No middle easterns and jews have the highest percentage of neanderthal genes some estimate up to 20% neanderthal genes in some jews.

You can't actually believe this.

HMMMMM

Why are you promoting a Jew lover.

They do. It's one of the stupider things anons believe. Wait till they, due to being white, find out they have Neanderthal in them.

20%? You might want to double check that. No one in this world has 20% Neanderthal DNA.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/03/130302-dog-domestic-evolution-science-wolf-wolves-human/

This was anchored because you faggots forget 8ch already proved whites were CroMagnon and Jews were Neanderkikes

I came up with this werewolves vs. vampire theory months ago at /polk/, but in a mythological sense. Like the vampires in Blade or Underworld, Kikes have their own hidden society within the society, the jewish community, with very low chances of information leaking outside. They are sneaky creatures of the night and there are many more obvious parallels. Now the werewolves are normal people who turn into beasts at full moon. The moon is (((their))) symbol, in occultism sun/moon basically stands for good/evil. Also full moon in mythology eventually stands for wartime, since it was the perfect time for sneaky attacks, the enemy is sleeping, but you have enough light to find your way and surprise him in sleep. So it could mean the aryan turns into a beast when kikes are in full warmode. I could go on, but thats enough schizo ramblings for today.

the original source of the myth could obviously be shitskin horrorstories about wolfmen, cro-magnons in company of wolves who would appear as berserk ubermensch beasts if they decided to fuck you up

So is this why the Nation of Religion of Cuck™ thinks that white people ate their own shit in caves? Because they think that neanderthals are the forerunners to kikes and whites?

Nice try JIDF

They could lift more than you, faggot. And they were smarter than us all due to their larger brain case.

Larger brain doesnt mean smarter

Well nigger, there's plenty of rigorous, robust research that says yes, a larger brain does mean you have a higher chance of being smarter.

thanks dude

hitler's name Adolf, has been changed the old way is Æthelwulf>becomes Adolf but either way the meaning is "noble wolf"

Too bad there has been evidence presented that blew those lies out of the water moshe. We know Whites have been around a LOT longer than you fucks previously lied about.
Neanderkike genes are found in higher concentrations in semites.

There's more to it than just the size.

It's because they are neander/semites and are projecting.

So smart yet so dead aside from the sneaking their genes into the pool in a last-ditch attempt to avoid oblivion.

Martians vs Vampires.

0:26

Kikes are mongrels, of course they'll have Neanderthal DNA. Do you think it's a coincidence that they came to be in a place between the homelands of three main races? That they have Asian/African/European features? They're inbred and outbred to the extreme.