Spics vs Nogs, possible op?

I have been reading plenty of articles and reports on the behavior of nog students in America (I'm assuming the African fugees are just as bad but I've never seen them in such concentrations that it warranted a case study), but there's one trait in particular that gets swept under the rug quite frequently just to focus on their tribalistic ways. That is, they seem to absolutely hate people coming from South America.
Now, in my opinion, this is an extremely interesting situation we have here: we all know they both love gibs, they both vote democrat and they're both swarming into public schools to make life more miserable for all of those not into their own groups. And yet they apparently realize that being with whitey is immensely better than being with the other group. Because of that, I propose a new op:

Convincing young blacks to (threaten to) deport illegal aliens.
Think about this: it would be extremely easy to convince both groups that the other one is stealing all the welfare from their own women. We can therefore force an uncivil war among those groups, as neither have the common sense of working towards a shared goal. If the message could be delivered in a way that preteen nogs understand it, it would lead to a scenario where either they win and as an indirect consequence loads of salt is generated by leftards and fleeing pedros, while if they don't manage to strike against them as hard, the latinos will definitely understand their white peers' pov much more clearly and hopefully band up against blacks in the future.

Nogs and spics fight eachother already. You only have to pour those two buckets of crabs in one bigger bucket and watch the chaos unfold.
It's not that hard to rile up idiots

Hasn't there already been tons of previous black areas that essentially got shoah'd by RAZA gangbang spics?

And like the other user pointed out, it's more about them being in proximity of each other. This is of particular importance when you consider the fact that nogs in general have shit object permanence.

Bump. I like the idea.

I approve of this idea.

Never change niggers

Nigger gangbangers just shoot each other (and 3 other bystanders). The spics get creative with hideous tortures.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure spics hate nigs, too (see linked post). Yet another time to "fire up 'em shill accounts, boys".
Speaking of which, we say this all the fucking time when trying to meme nonwhites against kikes in particular, but I'm yet to see a brown shoah. We really need a coordinated op or raid. Might require some IRL undercovering in BLM, though, which is risky as fuck.

South Los Angeles is your best example. After white flight, the nigs moved in (south central) and then central and south american spic gangs have been pushing the nigs out for decades. Many SoCal nigs have migrated north to Oakland or east to ATL and NY as a result. although not reported on back in the day and when it was it was, it was just called gang warfare on the evening news but in reality the spics were engaging in firebombing of nig neighborhoods and rape/torture/murder to further intimidate the local pop.

I know exactly how to do this:

"Youths" love to do flash-mobs where they descend upon a mall or somewhere suddenly in mass to cause chaos.

Dox a few opinion-leader black youths, dox a few opinion-leader spic youts and get their cel numbers. On the day-of, send them all messages announcing the flash mob and the same time and place. Oversell and embellish it with bait of free sneakers for the blacks and free…I don't know whatever spic kids are into.

???

Profit!

I don't really understand why there ain't more things like this,I remember shitposting on moroccan faceberg some memes about niggers fucking sand niggers so that hopefully moroccans dealt with them.
I dont understand why jewish get to use golem sub 90 iq but we can't even use muzzies to go pull some Orlando shooting or even better some commie bombing or shit like that.
Muzzies should be all about killing commies,and degenerates yet they aren't targeted and this makes me a sad panda.

Where I live, Virginia immediately outside of Washington DC, there are no blacks - they are in their containment zone of Northeast DC. However, we do have a lot of Hispanics. They are super pissed at all of the Muslims moving in to their neighborhoods as well. There is a lot of racial tension that I've seen in these areas that just needs a nudge to start some kind of minor race war.

pic. related to story in OP, what a tear jerker

Had he suceeded he would have come as close as humanly possible to being a based spic.
but still not good enough

Imagine the coverage this would have gotten if it was an Italian Mafia leader instead of a spic.

that right, forgot to mention vegas

forgot another honorable mention for Lancaster, tons of LA niggers out there

I don't think it needs to be that direct. I don't really know if there's even any nog infested website, app, social media, heck even those dating sites from yesteryear would work, as long as they're populated by nog teens. The game plan would be something like this:

Nope, mate. If you wanna do something right, you gotta do it without any repercussions. It's literally just about giving a little nudge, no need to tear down the entire wall, at that point you might as well go in downtown Detroit guns blazing.

We lack both the agents on spot and infrastructure. G-D Chosen can just pay a nigger to go nig up a place, we have to pretend we've got a whole plantation of them.

The Italian Mafia leader would have just bought the journalists away anyway

I'm not sure that'd work with them. I recall there being an user who would look through pictures of Mexican gang members and dox them over here. One could theoretically use those pictures and doctor them into making Muslims think that said gang members are in America AND burning Qarans.

Create a gang
"making it their No. 1 duty to "cleans[e] African-Americans out of the city.''
Spray paint niggers get out and beat them out,know even inocent niggers breed criminals and beat also inocent welfare nogs.
Reduce the number of nogs in the city and have them behave like good slave boys,no rape,no mugging,only good negros since they know even when in low profile they are subject to violence and if they dare attack the community they'll get firebombed.
Actually do so,not simply dream about it.
Come on user cut them some slack…they might not belong in your land but latinos (Nicaraguan and Colombian)created the right wing death squads as such,and helicopter rides,and they let in refugees from Germany while the rest of the world hunted them down and closed their hearts and borders…
You Just need to make sure they don't go in ever again,it's like our sandniggers,they aren't bad per se,they are just retarded and don't belong in europe but there are some assads and some jew killers that can't help but make me smile and warm my heart.

t. Spaniard

It's not like we want spics dead, we want all the illegals and welfare kangz out of the country. But since general violence won't do and since even fucking harmless posters are met with muh raycissm, guess we'll have to make them do the work for us.

I might be wrong on this one but i doubt that would mean anything,don't get me wrong if a church or a group of fedoras burned qorans they would be attacked but muzzies aren't white when stronger or in advantage they have no mercy and when weaker they become bootlicking crybabies, see the rodhyingas of bhurma,the bosniaks during the Serbian war etc etc,they did indeed fight they simply sucked at it,got their shit pushed in and then started crying genocide when they miserably failed to achieve their own.
Thus I doubt muzzies would go attack mexican mafia or gang members,since they are tough enough to give a shit and fire bomb their mosque or shit like that in retaliation.

They fucked up their own countries because the vast majority of their fellow citizens are retarded welfare demi niggers who vote for free chicken and rice knowing they can steal the rest if needed,thus the government knows they only need to ensure fabela niggers get their rice and chicken on time to win elections since the non fabela niggers or retarded leftard and muh fee fees are vastly outnumbered,that's the reason the military has had to step in so many times because the only ones willing to fight for their country were the ones willing to die for it and those were the kind of man that joined the military in the first place,nowadays military juntas are unthinkable so south america due to demography is bound to get fucked since they won't allow the higher iq into power.

So yup,you shouldn't let them in,spain is full of corruption and it feels awful to know you're literally surrounded by brainlets that keep enabling the corruption.

Kike! You thought you could control the nigger golems! But it was me! The Aryan!

We could use a pro white mafia right now

(check)
DAS RITE!
BASTE!

This never gets old. Seeing that kike cry and scream I WAS THERE! will forever make my sides ache

(checked^2)
will blacks actually be the ones to defeat international jewry? hrmmmm

No. They have that gibs addiction that kikes will forever exploit, to go along with their natural retardation

Spics are already ethnically cleansing the fuck out of niggers. They figured out that niggers are a bitch race and are cowards and won't do shit if they don't have numbers in their favour. Besides, getting everyone to gang up on spics is stupid because more of them voted for Trump than niggers did and no race likes niggers not even niggers.

Actually, smart negros are more jew-wise than the average Republican. They can get away with telling their own kin not to meddle with them, but they'll never listen.

This isn't about getting the average Pedro in a mess, this is about escalating the war. If nogs win, they get to deport a lot of hispanics, leaving plenty of money (some of which may go to their welfare but most of it will be spent to rebuild America). If spics win, then they'll ethnically cleanse a lot of shitty areas.

Every race hates niggers but spics hate a special hate for niggers and niggers the same. Seems complicated but I guess it's because they see each other as competition for gibs and other shit like the turf wars, where niggers always get BTFO by spics.

Spics and nigs are probably extremely aware that they're two races of violent savages that can't possibly co-exist. The kikes don't inundate Jamal and Pedro with propaganda telling them to get along or that "everybody's the same" so their hatred for one another is deeply engrained and pure.

Simple. Appear to side with one group over the other.

Spics have some spanish conquistador in them which gives them a clear advantage over nogs.