Balkan/pol/

Ratko Mladić edition:
today the HAAG tribunal judgement in the case of Ratko Mladić will be announced, we can post here while waiting for the verdict.
Historic verdict due in genocide trial of 'Butcher of Bosnia

THE HAGUE, Netherlands – UN war crimes judges were Wednesday, November 22, set to hand down a historic verdict in the genocide trial of former Bosnian Serbian commander Ratko Mladić, seeking to close a chapter in the brutal 1990s Balkans conflicts.

rosecutors accuse Mladic and his political counterpart Radovan Karadzic of seeking through ethnic cleansing to "permanently remove" Bosnian Muslims and Bosnian Croats from areas claimed by Bosnian Serbs.

Wednesday's verdict "is one of the most important in the history of the tribunal", chief prosecutor Serge Brammertz told Agence France-Presse.

Dubbed "The Butcher of Bosnia," Mladić's trial is the last before the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY), and the judgement has been long awaited by tens of thousands of victims across the bitterly-divided region.

The man, who remains a hero to many in Serbia, has denied 11 counts including genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity allegedly committed during the 1992-1995 war that killed 100,000 and displaced 2.2 million as ethnic rivalries tore Yugoslavia apart.

Now 74, Mladic is the highest military commander to be judged by the tribunal set up in 1993 and based in The Hague.

Gen. Ratko Mladic, "the Butcher of Bosnia," who once bellowed: "Burn their brains!" as his men mercilessly pounded Sarajevo with artillery fire

Prosecutors demanded a life sentence for Mladic, 74, who was the Serb army commander in Bosnia's 1992-95 war and is also charged with crimes against humanity over the siege of Sarajevo in which 11,000 civilians died from shelling and sniper fire.
The Srebrenica slaughter was Europe's worst atrocity since World War Two. Mladic faced 11 charges in total and pleaded not guilty to all of them.

The Dutch peacekeepers looked on helplessly as Serb forces separated men and boys from women, then sent them out of sight on buses or marched them away to be shot.
A bronzed and burly Mladic was filmed visiting a refugee camp in Srebrenica on July 12. "He was giving away chocolate and sweets to the children while the cameras were rolling, telling us nothing will happen and that we have no reason to be afraid, recalled Munira Subasic of the Mothers of Srebrenica group
"After the cameras left he gave an order to kill whoever could be killed, rape whoever could be raped and finally he ordered us all to be banished and chased out of Srebrenica, so he could make an 'ethnically clean' city

archive.is/VQFqB

archive.is/9gMLZ

archive.is/yBn6Z

archive.is/pdq0K

archive.is/tfBfT

archive.is/Rnijt

Other urls found in this thread:

balkaninsight.com/en/article/ratko-mladic-verdict-live-blog-11-21-2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baja_Mali_Knindža)
hooktube.com/watch?v=FDnDelCMOyg
youtube.com/watch?v=xFOMCw2BFac
theguardian.com/world/2010/mar/19/gay-dutch-soldiers-srebrenica
archive.is/RtqvA
dnevnik.si/1042775532
b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2017&mm=11&dd=20&nav_id=102840
hooktube.com/nUOH7nrVfys
bnoshipka.org/en/cv.php
balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbian-ruling-party-supports-brnabic-for-prime-minister-06-19-2017
ewb.rs/members.aspx
alo.rs/brnabic-u-dvodnevnoj-poseti-briselu/126502
inserbia.info/today/2017/07/brnabic-if-forced-to-choose-between-eu-and-russia-wed-choose-eu/
ft.com/content/ac12dd62-c881-11e7-ab18-7a9fb7d6163e
vesti-online.com/Vesti/Srbija/675938/Sa-crne-liste-na-crveni-tepih
gondola.hu/cikkek/108031-Eletfogytiglant_kapott_a_8222;Balkan_meszarosa8221;.html
dveri.rs/dveri-ana-brnabic-otpusta-12-000-radnika-u-srbiji-i-odrice-se-rusije#cyr
rferl.org/z/20010/episodes?p=32
dnevnik.hr/vijesti/svijet/mracne-obiteljske-tajne-ratka-mladica-kcer-ana-uzela-je-njegov-najdrazi-pistolj-i-ubila-se-razlog-se-ne-zna-ni-danas—496799.html
archive.is/oaLj4
mondo.rs/a1059438/Sport/Fudbal/Grobari-transparent-Ratku-Mladicu-na-Partizan-Jang-bojs-FOTO.html
archive.is/cWkMK
b92.net/sport/fudbal/vesti.php?yyyy=2017&mm=11&dd=23&nav_id=1328745
archive.is/A5Njq
telegraf.rs/sport/navijaci/2914133-brutalan-transparent-delija-za-ratka-mladica-hiljadu-dozivotnih-da-su-ti-dali-video
archive.is/WGXtD
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/05/mladics-descent-madness/351219/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392673/Ratko-Mladic-visits-grave-daughter-killed-pistol.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/22/ratko-mladic-the-warlike-youth-turned-balkan-war-criminal
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mladic-allowed-to-visit-grave-of-his-daughter-2291237.html
telegraf.rs/vesti/politika/2913904-mladic-se-obratio-preko-sina-darka-ovo-je-bilo-samo-prvo-poluvreme-boricu-se-da-se-ukinu-ove-nametnute-lazi-i-otkrije-prava-istina-o-borbi-srba
nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/UN-Judges-Set-to-Pass-Judgment-in-Trial-of-Ratko-Mladic-459269133.html
twitter.com/ezuroff/status/934522847309033474
jta.org/2017/11/23/news-opinion/world/mladic-conviction-rekindles-holocaust-historians-debate-on-definition-of-genocide
balkaninsight.com/en/article/far-right-balkan-groups-flourish-on-the-net-05-03-2017
archive.is/gAzPy
novosti.rs/vesti/naslovna/dosije/aktuelno.292.html:698419-Hag-Tudjman-na-celu-zlocinackog-poduhvata-Praljak-popio-otrov-prekinuto-sudjenje
index.hr/vijesti/clanak/foto-slobodan-praljak-prijelomna-vijest-na-bbcju-svjetski-mediji-pisu-kako-je-navodno-popio-otrov/1010543.aspx
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/slobodan-praljak-dead-drink-poison-the-hague-trial-war-crimes-bosnian-croat-general-muslims-a8082416.html
foxnews.com/world/2017/11/29/war-crimes-suspect-praljak-claims-to-ingest-poison-dies.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/11/29/europe/slobodan-praljak-hague-sentencing/index.html
nytimes.com/2017/11/29/world/europe/bosnian-war-croatia.html
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/the-latest-un-war-crimes-defendant-claims-to-take-poison/2017/11/29/cd101b96-d4f3-11e7-9ad9-ca0619edfa05_story.html
businessinsider.nl/bosnia-war-general-slobodan-praljak-claims-to-drink-poison-in-court-the-hague-2017-11/?international=true&r=US
slobodnaevropa.org/a/presuda-herceg-bosna-hag/28884460.html
blic.rs/vesti/politika/hrvatski-mediji-haski-osudenik-slobodan-praljak-umro-od-ispijenog-otrova/nfjm3x9>>10972585
dw.com/en/bosnian-serb-paramilitary-policeman-to-be-deported-from-the-us/a-41705745
youtu.be/RY62Vq4eNBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

balkaninsight.com/en/article/ratko-mladic-verdict-live-blog-11-21-2017

HE DID THAT GENOCIDE IN SELF DEFENSE.

lel

bump
Do the moslem bosniacs and croats visually differ from the christian ones?

It was hard to notice any real differences when I went there. I think the biggest giveaway was that the mu'slim bosanci had unkempt beards and shaved heads while the christians were more clean cut.

t. macedonain

Prosecutors claimed that Mladic demonstrated “criminal intent to remove' Bosniaks and Croats from territories Serbs believed were their own”.

Mladic’s defence disputed that a joint criminal enterprise existed, claiming the war started because the Bosniak Party of Democratic Action wanted to create a “unitary Religion of Cuck™ic Bosnia with Muslim domination”, from which the Serbs defended themselves.

Mladic defended his people “according to the law” from an enemy “filled with Religion of Cuck™ic fanaticism”, said his lawyer Branko Lukic.

They're all part of the same dinaric race, with cultural and religious differences being the main dividing line between them all. Bosniaks look and act like muslims albeit paler than the average mohomo'd the pedo goatfuckeran Croats are Catholic and somewhat mimic the practices of the catholic nations around them, and Serbs are obviously Orthodox and go more towards the East Orthodox "cultural sphere" ie Russia, Greece, etc so to say. But to answer your question of visual difference between them all, it's hardly noticeable to non-existent, though I believe that some Bosniaks had intermarried with Turks/Muslims at some point maybe a hundred years back, which is why some have combo turkish-slavic last names, which is an easy way of telling a Bosniak from a Croat/Serb immediately.

That it the dumbest wordfilter I think I've seen on here. Why the fuck do we have these again?

generally I wouldn't say they differ too much, mind you, I don't live in Srbija/Bosna
t. Alpine Slav

КОСОВО ЈЕ СРБИЈА

I love how cucked the Croats are when it comes to this topic.

I was on some news articles about this and its filled with either Albanians being buttmad over Serbia still, or Croats saying "We're not as bad as serbs"

Visually they don't differ by much from what I've seen, but I would still lynch them if they fail to convert.

t. Bulgarian

F

To what, my Slav brother?

Visually, there's not that much of a difference. But, you can tell a bosnian by the stink, and the shitty turkniggered accent that comes with their turk-rapebaby-tier "language".

Just went through this had it saved for a year and didn't know what it meant - In case you don't read cyrillic:
WAR AND PEACE
left shoulder: SUPER DIAMOND
right shoulder: EXTRA HIT

Christianity, of course. Preferably Orthodoxy.

Christianity. Many would call it a source of cuckery, and its adherents nigger-toe-suckers and Race traitors. Thankfully that isn't the entire story, or we'd be in deep shit. The real problem with the religion isn't its traditions, practices, its adherents, or even popular figures. The main problem is its God, YHWH.

Christ is cool, YHWH is not. Sage for off-topic.

ŽIVET ČE OVAJ NAROD
THIS NATION WILL LIVE
BAJA MALI ŽABA
BAJA THE LITTLE FROG

(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baja_Mali_Knindža)

10/10 work

I'd say you're taking a look at the popular revision after modernism occurred in catholic and protestant areas. People in Eastern nations under Orthodoxy seem to be faring really well against degeneracy.
Now, I'm not implying that's the reason why, but it sure is a odd coincidence.

Is the remove kebab guy still around?

Ratko Mladic is a hero. this man deserves a medal

awwwww

Catholicism is a source of cuckoldry, because there's one pope for dozens of countries, which means INTERNATIONALISM that Hitler warned about.
Orthodoxy lets every country have their own mini-pope, so there's no threat of globalism, and the mini-pope gets deposed often so it's not worth the effort for (((mysterious agents))) to corrupt him.

Compare the response to terror attack by:
Catholic Pope
Literally licking between the toes of Muslim immigrants feet.

Russian Patriarch:
>Today, when our warriors take part in combat operations in the Middle East, we know that this is not an aggression, occupation or an attempt to impose some ideology on other people, this has nothing to do with supporting certain governments, This is the fight against the fearsome foe that is currently not only spreading evil through the Middle East but also threatening the whole of mankind. This is why the war on terrorism today is a holy war. I pray to God that people all over the world understand this and stop dividing terrorists into good and bad ones as well as connecting the war on terror with their own goals, that are often non-declared yet strongly present on the political agenda.
Literally calling for a Crusade on Muslims.

checked

lmfao

checked

Requesting Roki Vulovic songs, especially if anyone has a webm of crni bombarder.

Pick one you dumb faggot. Every sane person that even bothers to listen to these piece of shit songs will instantly realize a strong Arab/Turkish presence in their melodies. Fuck you and your sandnigger/turkroach music and "culture" . Cunts

here you go

because of the neocohen m 0 ds on here. theyre kosher republicans

confirmed.
t. alpine user from a catholic community where the church just wants to steal land and evade taxes

pick one

You couldn't be any more obvious, but I'll give you this one (you).

BUMP

wew, croats always take bait.
im your northern neighbor tho.
give us your water

i dont thnik you know what samefagging means

Serbro, isn't today's Serbia cucked? I talked to friends from Serbia and they arent as based as Holla Forums make them to be. Basically they "want to forget" about the war.

Soros literally created OTPOR to overthrow the government of Serbia. So isn't today's generation cucked?

related

thread OST: enable 144p for true balkan experience
hooktube.com/watch?v=FDnDelCMOyg

hello, Slavic brother

look who is talking

thats the standard answer we give to nonserbs
its either that or your friends are liberals

bad example tbh.
He does it mostly for publicity and the story he got famous for turned out to be a "half truth"

These guys are the true migrant hunters tbh:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFOMCw2BFac

They have a channel, organization with volunteers from all of Bulgaria plus a fair amount of Serbs and Greeks.

They're legit, affiliated with the internal defence ministry which "doesn't like them" officially, but has covered for them several times and keeps their count.

I joined them for 3-4 expeditions and caught 7 people total and those were apparently weak days.

The thing with Soros groups in Eastern European countries is that they are completely irrelevant and their feminist/rapefugees welcome/other cultmarx bullshit attracts about 2 dozen people at best despite the best efforts of the (((media))) to prop them up and give them media space like crazy, while Christian organizations can get thousands of people to join in various causes or marches despite those being barely even publicized. I remember during the height of the rapefugee crisis all the (((media))) were showing pictures of stunning and brave warriors of justice having a protest to welcome refugees… all six of them (that's right, six whole protestors, stunning and brave). The real danger are the politicians who are part of what we call here the Red Nobility, or former card-carrying members of the communist party and their descendants, since they will sell out their whole countries to absolute cuckheaps like Brussels because they stand to gain personally from it. If there is ever a sudden uprise in the kind of degenerate behavior from the contemporary West it would be because the politicians in power thought "Can I more easily gain and embezzle money from this and/or gain land illegally?" and the answer would be yes.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I'm jealous lol
Is it alot of fun?

It sounds like that initially, but it was fucking tiring.

10/10 would do again when I get back home tho.

The only things the Church should do is protect morality, protect Christianity and the christians of the world, give relief to the people and administer orphanages. All these fucking social issues the Church is getting into are downright retarded. The Pope, in his infinite wisdom, talks about cell phone usage, refugees from countries he can't even locate on a map and overall he's being a demoralizing faggot.
Second Breach of Porta Pia when???

Catholicism got cucked with the 2nd Vatican council as far as I remember.

checked.
id actually say that it got cucked when it first attacked fellow christians.
that would then be the HRE vs byzantine and slavic orthodox lands.
because by that time it was about which church will have more control over the peoples in europe, not about spreading the word of christ

Kinda but that's mostly around philosophy and around other worthless collages. However the government and media are 100% cucked and they are pushing that shit in overdrive in recent years.

based dubs from Kek
[Checked] confirm.
My man you might be on to something. You know when the first migrant invasion wave came, we were discussing on Holla Forums about migrant hunting tourism? I would certainly be excited to spend an active vacation in Bulgaria's woods making stronger connections with our Slavic brothers and helping keep our continent safe from invaders. I'm thinking like a safari type of arrangement, you pay and hunt for a week or whichever timeframe suits most.
Do you think it could be done?
You can steal this idea and make a travelling agency, that would be grand

theguardian.com/world/2010/mar/19/gay-dutch-soldiers-srebrenica
Reminder. Girly Dutch boys couldn't stop slavic murder machines.

that agency would be shut down faster, than you could say oy vey

I've done it before actually. A french Holla Forumsack I met by accident while touring France came over to visit and we went there for a day so he could get a feel for it.

The idea of a King deriving his power from God was, is and will always be retarded. Fucking feudal politics.

Hilarious OC. Saved I r8 8/8

Who would you derive it from otherwise?
Plebs? Normies? I hope you're not serious.

Obviously not a corruptible man who says that he's best bud with G-D. Look I'm not trying to shit you, Kinghood still is a representation of God's power bestowed upon a ruler but whenever the Church meddles with that it just turns into a fucking political mess. I don't really know how can a man be objectively judged by his moral fortitude and faith since they're viewed differently depending on the specific culture, but would you have someone like today's antipope tell you which mischling is representing his nation the most?

This is some of the best news I heard in a long time.
I know what I want to take my vacation on.
When is the prime hounting season?

We don't need to advertise it as such.
I'd call it an active getaway / teambuilding course in the pristine Bulgarian forests.
If you are a member of eu all you really need is a passport.
The distance is not too large, from Vienna to Sofia you need about 10 hours or some 800 kilometres

As far as I remember from stats, it was August and September.
And regarding this group, there's a Argentinian, a Canadian and several Russians with them.
I'd wager that more foreigners won't be an issue as long as you're willing to do it.

hey bros, what's the best balkan dish

Sarma.

lol the only thing they could hook on him was Srebrenica, the one thing Muslims did.

Remember when the muslamic leader when to Washington and Bill Clinton said "give me 5000 dead muslims and i can give you all the support you want"?

This is excellent, user God bless you.

Migrant hunting with the boyz, next summer is going to be fantastic

Croatian here

Glad this guy will die in prison because he killed a lot of Croatians
Also glad this guy exterminated muslims

That is all

The best sort of punishment/reward I can give to him is fast torture (24 hours max, no going into shock or passing out due blood loss, pure pain) instead of long lasting prison sentence

Croatians backed out of their part because it would rile up the Serbs.
Serbians are instable in their current politics so they seek out outside enemy to stabilise their current power. Every day they read on their newspapers about how Ustasha are preparing in Croatia for coming war. They also taunt us with their politicians who talk shit.

We just want our own country and we just want to mind our own business. No more wars or mines being placed in our villages where kids and elderly will step on them years after.
Also, I am happy he will die in prison.

how buttblasted can you possibly be you loser

Trips checked but this is bullshit. Croatia saw a peaceful non-violoent ethnic cleansing of serbs

There is no Croatia or Serbia, there is only Yugoslavia. Mladic is a misunderstood hero that kept Yugoslavia Slavic. The muslim bosniaks are diaspora niggers that, despite living in your modern day "Croatia", are not "Croatian". If the balance of power at the time were flipped, it would have been muslims genociding Slavs in Europe.

>"but this is bullshit"

Dude has Alzheimers afaik.
This piece of shit HAAG tribunal can suck my cock.

Why are they not persecuting Juncker? Verhofstadt? Timmermans? You want to talk genocide?
226 MEP's with proved collusion, eu senate and commision actively perpetrating mass genocide.
Fuck the haag tribunal and fuck them too

Beautiful pic

gotta love all the salty crocucks I just want to say I was in Dubrovnik and also Zagreb recently and all your slutty women (wig and caked on makeup) wanted my D because I have an american passport Xd

archive.is/RtqvA
www.bnoshipka.org/en
ITT: Holla Forums goes migrant hunting

Tito was croatian

FACT

yeah not prison time but we can't expect proper cognitive skills from jewish un shills.

Current lezzwhorr PM is direct SOROS sponsored / funded / educated and installed to make Srbija as pozzed as possible.
What they are trying to do is subvert the war spirit of Srbija the Serbian people, their national pride, and destroy their culture and fabric of society from within.
Never before did they make it as obvious as with Ana Brnabič

Open Society Foundations put her through school.and installed her via bought Vučič who let her have PM and is now president. Betrayal
It is a show of domination. Serbs who are notorious for their patriotism and traditional values are being humiliated by having Soros spawn lesbian whore leading their country

dnevnik.si/1042775532

Serbian president receives George Soros' son
(4 days ago)
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic on Monday in Belgrade received Alexander Soros, a member of Open Society Foundations' Global Board.

b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2017&mm=11&dd=20&nav_id=102840

Nice natural and organic dubs.

What do you think of esoteric immigration/pioneering?

7 years ago Serbs smashed the everloving fuck out of gay parade

Now Soros is humiliating them for it by installing a lesbian prime minister

hooktube.com/nUOH7nrVfys

(((Globalists))) orgasm on destroying national homogenity so their infiltration perversion and poisoning of Srbija, their society and people holds special value to them.

**Song: Mortal Kombat : Sam protiv svih
(Alone against everyone)**

To sto smo mi slabi to nije nasa slabost, to ja nasa snaga - Vucic

Let's do this…

Za Dom - Spremni!

classic crocucks

He - they could both use a little vacation in Canada.

We are casting Soros and everyone associated with him get a talk with
Đinđić

Book them a ticket

she is also half croat

How do I get in touch with them?

t.Serb

bnoshipka.org/en/cv.php

Serbs are niggers of Balkan

No. That's the Albanians.
The Serbs are the Turks of the Balkans.

retarded d&c

Otprilike znam šta političari rade, Osim toga što većina od naroda krade Rade što i druge poltronske vlade, Direktive im dele strane ambasade, Cija, Mosad, Efbiaj ili neko peti, Srao bih i dalje, al' policija mi preti! Znam da si ovde samo da se slikaš, Tu si da se slikaš, ništa se ne pitaš Svaka ekipa koja vuče konce Oko vrata okači svakoj ovci zvonce, A ti od svih ovaca najglasnije zvoniš, Najglasnije zvoniš, zbog toga ćeš da goriš! Sekirom u glavu, a glava na panju, u krvavom stanju! Osećaj je ludi što ti neko sudi od običnih ljudi! Ko visoko leti taj nisko pada, čak i ako vlada, A ja sam samo tu da pružim podršku tvome dželatu! Buna seljačka! Sad je ustala! Tebe doziva! Buna seljačka! Sjaše Kurta, uzjaše Murta, A ovoga puta jašu i Kurta i Murta Odoše stari, dođoše novi, Jebo te Bog, pa ovi su još gori! Kada odu ovi doći će i treći, Srao bih i dalje, ali motre šta ću reći! Isto nam je sranje, veće ili manje, Daju lažno obećanje da će biti bolje stanje Svi ste vi isti, tu ste zbog koristi, Ne nadam se više da će nešto se promeniti! Sekirom u glavu, a glava na panju, u krvavom stanju! Osećaj je ludi što ti neko sudi od običnih ljudi! Ko visoko leti taj nisko pada, čak i ako vlada, A ja sam samo tu da pružim podršku! Sekirom u glavu, a glava na panju, u krvavom stanju! Osećaj je ludi što ti neko sudi od običnih ljudi!

balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbian-ruling-party-supports-brnabic-for-prime-minister-06-19-2017

ewb.rs/members.aspx

alo.rs/brnabic-u-dvodnevnoj-poseti-briselu/126502

inserbia.info/today/2017/07/brnabic-if-forced-to-choose-between-eu-and-russia-wed-choose-eu/

ft.com/content/ac12dd62-c881-11e7-ab18-7a9fb7d6163e

Ana Brnabic was born on September 28, 1975 in Belgrade. He went to the Seventh Gymnasium of the Serbian capital, after which he continued his university studies in the United States. In 1998 he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, then studied in the UK in marketing. In 2002 he returned to Serbia.

First he was responsible for local government and regional development projects for various organizations, then in 2011, in the Belgrade office of the American company Continental Wind Serbia, and in 2013 took over the company’s management. The company is working on the construction of a wind farm in Kovin, Vojvodina. Ana Brnabic is no longer a company employee and is still one of the biggest supporters of developing renewable energy sources in the country. Additionally, IT and the IT sector are developing on every possible occasion.
In August 2016 he was appointed Minister of Public Administration and Local Government of the Government of Aleksandar Vucic. As a party outside the party, the public called it “refreshing” in Serbian domestic politics. According to his staff, he was open and direct, and the latter had been able to win even the sympathy of journalists who had been attacked for the first time in almost a year, Ana Brnabic was the first Serbian politician to openly take up homosexuality.

According to President Aleksandar Vucic, he called for Ana Brnabic to form a government – what was needed because Vucic started as prime minister in the presidential elections in April and won it – because he works diligently, well and quickly, and last but not least loyal to him. Brnabic’s appeal to the Serbian Progressive Party (SNS) led by Aleksandar Vucic was also a surprise, but the initial shock was later replaced by enthusiasm, and all of the SNS politicians tried to speak and praise his expertise at Ana Brnabic.
157 members of the 250-member legislature voted Thursday on the new government. In addition to the opposition, the chairman of the ruling coalition, Dragan Markovic, the party of the united Serbia, opposed the appointment of the lesbian prime minister

vesti-online.com/Vesti/Srbija/675938/Sa-crne-liste-na-crveni-tepih

gondola.hu/cikkek/108031-Eletfogytiglant_kapott_a_8222;Balkan_meszarosa8221;.html

dveri.rs/dveri-ana-brnabic-otpusta-12-000-radnika-u-srbiji-i-odrice-se-rusije#cyr

rferl.org/z/20010/episodes?p=32

top new site

semper.fi/

why do catholic serbs hate orthodox serbs?

wouldnt that make croats the arabs of the balkan?

lel'd

I know the hungolians and fingolians are related, but you share the same taste in memes as well?

I'm not Hungarian, I just thought it was funny.

I am feeling simultaneously glad that there are white nations who don't hate themselves and take pride in their heritage, and frustrated that all they want to do is bully each other to death.

hungolian in the us here, you would be quite surprised how this autism is literally engrained within our dna. I wonder if other hungolian/fingolians suffer from yellow fever as well, I feel that's the little Attila in me wanting dat chun-li.

feels good man, and hello to all my slavic brethren, we're all rape spawn here, fuck turks.

everyone was a commie

everyone was murdering white europeans.

Disgusting satanic whore

checked
Finns and Hungarians proved shared memetic telepathy

Hello to you too, I'm neighbors with Magyars but only met two ever - gave them some beers since stores were closed. Very good nation and best neighbor.

We like to shit talk eachother alot. Balkan bantz are legendary.
But all in all if we decide to stand together no one can stop us

That's good, I know plenty of slavs where I live and we're all buddy buddy, you guys are like cousins if anything.

Exactly. Hungary is literally best neighbor I could wish for. Support you guys through thick and thin. V4 expansion, hopefully soon

Hvala buraz

inb4 V4 Encompasses almost all of old Austria-Hungary

you people are more turkic than southern Italians are moorish

dnevnik.hr/vijesti/svijet/mracne-obiteljske-tajne-ratka-mladica-kcer-ana-uzela-je-njegov-najdrazi-pistolj-i-ubila-se-razlog-se-ne-zna-ni-danas—496799.html

you have to click on a post number in order to reply to that post.

could you tell where you heard the anectdote? this stuff is interesting to me.

Russian and Serbian ultras praise general Mladić
ZENIT ST. PETERSBURG: Ratko Mladić - Srpski Heroj
Ratko Mladić - Serbian Hero
PARTIZAN FK: Nek je tvojoj majci hvala…
(Bless your mother)
"Ramonda nathaliae"
(endemic flowering plant of central Balkan)
CRVENA ZVEZDA FK: "Hiljadu doživotnih da su ti dali, častan Srbin tebe slavi"
(If they give you 1000 life sentences, honorable/noble Serb will celebrate you)

archive.is/oaLj4

mondo.rs/a1059438/Sport/Fudbal/Grobari-transparent-Ratku-Mladicu-na-Partizan-Jang-bojs-FOTO.html
archive.is/cWkMK

b92.net/sport/fudbal/vesti.php?yyyy=2017&mm=11&dd=23&nav_id=1328745
archive.is/A5Njq

telegraf.rs/sport/navijaci/2914133-brutalan-transparent-delija-za-ratka-mladica-hiljadu-dozivotnih-da-su-ti-dali-video
archive.is/WGXtD

some say it was because he sent her boyfriend in the frontline / killing field in Sarajevo
others because
she idolized him all her childhood and then learnt about the reality of war

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/05/mladics-descent-madness/351219/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392673/Ratko-Mladic-visits-grave-daughter-killed-pistol.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/22/ratko-mladic-the-warlike-youth-turned-balkan-war-criminal
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mladic-allowed-to-visit-grave-of-his-daughter-2291237.html

DELIJE CRVENA ZVEZDA:
Mladiču moj - Problem je tvoj, što si Srpski heroj
Our Mladić - Your only problem is being a Serbian hero

Hiljadu doživotnih da su ti dali - častan Srbin tebe slavi
If they give you 1000 life sentences, honorable/noble Serb will celebrate you

Mladić through his son sends message:

"Ovo je bilo samo prvo poluvreme, boriću se da se ukinu ove nametnute laži i otkrije prava istina o borbi Srba. Ovo je bilo samo prvo poluvreme",

"This is just the first halftime, I will fight to dismantle these imposed lies and reveal the real truth about the Serbian fight. This was just the first halftime"

telegraf.rs/vesti/politika/2913904-mladic-se-obratio-preko-sina-darka-ovo-je-bilo-samo-prvo-poluvreme-boricu-se-da-se-ukinu-ove-nametnute-lazi-i-otkrije-prava-istina-o-borbi-srba

nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/UN-Judges-Set-to-Pass-Judgment-in-Trial-of-Ratko-Mladic-459269133.html

2016 MEME WAR Balkan division reporting in

Is this a bot-thread?

How come Balkanoids look like they could pass as Mexicans?

t.burger

The larger part of my family and most of the people I know have blond hair and blue eyes. Serbs tend to be darker because of the turkic admixture and same goes for the other countries to the south.

t. Croat

The way they speak is disgusting. Their standards of living are lower. Their blood is filthy. And still I do not say that I hate them because apparently they are Europeans. The war they started was a miserable failure and a huge fuck you to us all. Your favorite removers have kebab in themselves.

Time to remove them fake teeth and start sucking cocks in prison.

Why Croatia?
This post reminds me that I can no longer be silent about my disdain for all Khazar's that call themselves Serbs, you're all soulless beasts for demons.
God cannot have mercy on your souls when you lack one.
:)

I don't know fam. We do?

What cuckery is this?

Bilo je junaka bilo i biće. Sunce slobode sada nam sviće. Bilo je i onih koji nisu fer. Al’ jedan je Mauzer

PR

Someone should make some Yugowave

SOME MORE* goddamnit

Greece: Football fans attack Muslims celebrating Prophet’s birthday

Serbs are niggers

You might want to try harder this is the lowest effort d&c ever seen.
You are lazy

checked - act!ve
Good luck to Greece

I love the typical subhuman responses from the Khazar Serbs you're getting.
Keep doing God's work!

i wouldnt talk about whos a jew if i were you

twitter.com/ezuroff/status/934522847309033474
jta.org/2017/11/23/news-opinion/world/mladic-conviction-rekindles-holocaust-historians-debate-on-definition-of-genocide

10/10removal

This is the greatest idea i've read online for the past idea

shilling?
I don't see it. Also was anyone attacked for displaying a different opinion?
Maybe you shouldn't post here if you get offended by other's opinions

balkaninsight.com/en/article/far-right-balkan-groups-flourish-on-the-net-05-03-2017

Praljak trial: Bosnian Croat "war criminal" 'takes poison' in court

A war crimes appeal hearing in The Hague was cut short dramatically when one defendant drank what he said was poison upon hearing the verdict.

Slobodan Praljak was one of six former Bosnian Croat political and military leaders up before the court.

He was sentenced to 20 years' imprisonment in 2013 for crimes in the city of Mostar.

On hearing that his sentence had been upheld, he told the judge, "I have taken poison".

The six were appearing in court for the final appeals judgment to be handed down by the Yugoslav Tribunal.

bbc/news/world-europe-42163613
archive.is/gAzPy

novosti.rs/vesti/naslovna/dosije/aktuelno.292.html:698419-Hag-Tudjman-na-celu-zlocinackog-poduhvata-Praljak-popio-otrov-prekinuto-sudjenje

index.hr/vijesti/clanak/foto-slobodan-praljak-prijelomna-vijest-na-bbcju-svjetski-mediji-pisu-kako-je-navodno-popio-otrov/1010543.aspx

croats are always so melodramatic

died
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/slobodan-praljak-dead-drink-poison-the-hague-trial-war-crimes-bosnian-croat-general-muslims-a8082416.html

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!
Rest in peace General, we will never forget you!

foxnews.com/world/2017/11/29/war-crimes-suspect-praljak-claims-to-ingest-poison-dies.html

edition.cnn.com/2017/11/29/europe/slobodan-praljak-hague-sentencing/index.html

nytimes.com/2017/11/29/world/europe/bosnian-war-croatia.html

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/the-latest-un-war-crimes-defendant-claims-to-take-poison/2017/11/29/cd101b96-d4f3-11e7-9ad9-ca0619edfa05_story.html

businessinsider.nl/bosnia-war-general-slobodan-praljak-claims-to-drink-poison-in-court-the-hague-2017-11/?international=true&r=US

slobodnaevropa.org/a/presuda-herceg-bosna-hag/28884460.html

blic.rs/vesti/politika/hrvatski-mediji-haski-osudenik-slobodan-praljak-umro-od-ispijenog-otrova/nfjm3x9>>10972585

F

Rest in peace

Rest in Peace General.

It sure isn't going to look good for someone claiming his innocence to commit suicide in the chambers of the European Courts.

jebeš Haaški sud

jebeš tebe dbi

in his honour

I hope you all end up with a very nice girl, not just one, but to each of you. I would operate with every last one of you.

I ako smo bili neprijatelji u ratu,duboki naklon i poštovanje za ovog čoveka…ovim činom je zabio glogov kolac u lešinu zvani "haški sud"..krajnje je vreme da se ujedine Srbi i Hrvati u Bosni..ipak su Isus i Hristos jedno…Krst je jedan..Republika Srpska uz Srbiju,Herceg-Bosna uz Hrvatsku…ovi treci u Mesopotamiju..tamo su im Amerikanci napravili mesta…Počivaj u miru hrabri i casni generale..pozdrav od Srbina

crocucks offing themselves XD

Petkovic seems to have known about it beforehand. At 00:47 he almost starts crying, right before the announcement

this is tragic.
condolences to his family.
t. Slovenec

he did go to the haag, so he was a good guy in some way. if youre gonna shitpost atleast do it with good content like me
sorry for the trips on my shitpost everyone

I read he got 20 years of which he already did 12, so he could have walked free in a couple of years. But he basically went born to die the Hague is a fuck just to prove a point. Wew

Bump

What a beautiful thought. Blessed by Kek none the less. Thank you user, -same

It's funny because this is the first bitch excuse bootyhurt serbs go for when their surprise attack/invasion fails miserably and then they bitch about the counter attack.

bykobap cant be liberated soon enough

SLOVENE AIR-FORCE THE STRONKEST

dubs dont lie

Remove Kebab

but rats won a battle against our airforce

dw.com/en/bosnian-serb-paramilitary-policeman-to-be-deported-from-the-us/a-41705745

STRONK

BRAAAAAAAAAAP

SLOVENIA STRONK
REMOCE CEFURI

Bosnia is the Whitest country on Earth. Every Bosnian I've met is over six feet tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. White Sharia only applies to Bosnians

REMOVE FROM PREMISES

youtu.be/RY62Vq4eNBM
Slovenian artillery is led by Slavko Avsenik

izetbegović is a crook tho

Čevapčiči with alot of ajvar onion and kajmak

Do not give a fuck breath because manly Slavic style.
If a bitch don't like it too bad, that bitch is not worth your effort into the trash she goes

CHECKED