White lives matter niggers

CHESTERFIELD, Mo. – Officials at Parkway Central High School said a student has confessed to writing a racial slur and the phrase ‘White Lives Matter’ on a mirror inside a campus bathroom

Spoiler: it wasn't a white student who wrote it.

archive.is/kNbOj
fox2now.com/2017/11/21/student-admits-to-writing-racist-message-in-high-school-bathroom/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kNbOj
youtube.com/watch?v=0DgGEpJswq8
hooktube.com/watch?v=0DgGEpJswq8
kqqz1190am.com/
hooktube.com/watch?v=C37LxXL6si0
archive.is/8Cesp
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/the-camp-of-the-saints
archive.is/Y1kV4

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who knew Lemarcus could write

Well, it's not in cursive, is it?

Typical Groids

SHEÈEEIIIIIIIITTTTTT

This.

Come on, there is clearly more to the story. It obviously says "White Lives Matter Niggers!"

Niggers niggers niggers
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Time to throw niggers and kikes into Boston Harbor.

This stuff is so hilarious to me. Every. Time.

looks like girl writing

>archive.is/kNbOj
Written in the girl's bathroom, and the partially removed text was nigger.

I know you are being sarcastic but writing and reading a 3rd grade sentence doesn't make you literate.

i see in another article that it was girls room though.

It was a black grill in the grills bathroom. Shit was all over our local news last night.

was it nigger or niggers?

They found a literate one?

She won't be punished half as badly as an actual white kid would have been.

I'll bet the person who wrote it was some mystery meat mud from cuckchan Holla Forums who discovered "funny nigger memes"

Anyone have that photo of a bunch of shitskins giving the Roman salute?

Idk whats gonna happen, regardless she cant go back to school, the niggers will fucking kill her

Chesterfield is a 88% white suburb of the St. Louis area.

You forget they bus niggers into schools in white hoods now from East St. Louis

No they keep the East Side spoops in Illinois, I went to school with kids who got kicked out of highschool down the hill.

No.
East STL is like 45 to an hour away, they don't do that. Chesterfield is in Missouri and has nothing to do with East Saint Louis which is in Illinois.

St Louis is one of the segregated cities, actually.

If it was a white kid that shit would be plastered all over the article. Of course since he is "not white" that detail is buried in the article with no pictures of the perpetrator. Fuck yellow journalism.

Exactly.
You guys know the song Niggers Bop? "Life is like a nigger… I hate fucking niggers" that song? They used it to troll livestreams sometimes.

Well, someone put it up on Youtube as a joke and labeled it as Kanye or some other rapper's new song. A high school football team (black kids) downloaded it without previewing it and played it over the loudspeaker at the team's practice (not an actual game with a crowd which would have been hilarious)

Well, THAT made the news. And because it was a black kid and an accident, it really had zero consequences for anyone. BUT it still made the news because it was "racist" and something they could somehow turn around to shame white people over… just like this!
The guy that did it is RedBarRadio, he had an interview with one of the students on his show and it was pretty funny.

News video for that one.

youtube.com/watch?v=0DgGEpJswq8

Hooktube'd hooktube.com/watch?v=0DgGEpJswq8

Gee Tyrone, what cha doin?

A white person would have used a comma.

And again, this story about the "niggers bop" song… they didn't originally know the race of the student and you can see that in the video. They didn't know who did it. Same situation as this one in Missouri…

No one knows the race who wrote the slur or did the "bad thing"! It must be a white kid because SURELY no black kid would ever think of writing "nigger" on something.

And again, they hype it up, "Someone must pay! Someone must be in trouble! Someone must apologize publicly!"

Then just as in the niggers bop song incident, they find out it is NOT a white student. The story is over. After weeks of a witch hunt and the news blowing up on social media and live coverage on location.

A big fucking nothing.

Oh God. I Can't Stop Fucking Laughing!!

yeah that guy is RedBarRadio, he does a weekly show and does some prank calls and shit… it's pretty hilarious.

This. Why the fuck would you write in your normal hand writing style if you are going to vandalize something. Niggers.

We have a pretty based radio show host here on the ILside though. BOB ROMANTIK THE GRIM REAPER OF RADIO
KlassicKoolKountry
>kqqz1190am.com/

Dude screams nigger on the radio daily. Like a TrueCap but on the actual radio.

how does he do that without FCC fines?

as long as he dosent say fuck or shit, he just pays the fine I guess. Dude is crazier than a shit house rat and almost won in his state rep race.
hooktube.com/watch?v=C37LxXL6si0

If she has used all caps and gripped the pen tighter, her handwriting would have been more difficult to connect to her.

(Heil'd)
archive.is/8Cesp

It's demoralising. There is nothing wrong with us being white.

Is there a point? I just finished reading "The Camp of the Saints", a French book about, well, you should read for yourself.

OK I will try to read that book. Thank user.

we should do that the next time some random assembly of jungle noise start gaining massive traction.

I highly recommend this

(checked)
nice dubs

Probablygot in trouble for writing niggers on the mirror. Sage.

Nigger, how new are you to not understand sage?

Reported for reading
Checkmate, torpedo

Seriously blackpilled book. I tried to get my mom to read it and she refused because someone told her it was an ebil racist book. I am going to keep working on it because it is exactly the thing that would pull her to our side and I am so close to having her at last truly see.

everyone knows Sage(saw gay) is how we downboat around here, fucking newbs amirite?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dont tell him how to downboat user

radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/the-camp-of-the-saints ←- Heres a cliff notes on it, and an excerpt

The HollyJew Rapist Meltdown continues

archive.is/Y1kV4
yahoo.com/news/frankens-rising-political-star-obscured-233405106.html

Franken canceled a sold-out appearance in Atlanta to promote his book, "Al Franken, Giant of the Senate." His aides have said he's "spending time with his family and doing a lot of reflecting."
That time for reflection apparently yielded a Thanksgiving statement of explanation and regret — and a pledge to regain the trust of Minnesotans, suggesting that Franken wasn't planning on resigning as some have called on him to do.

Fuck meant to create a new thread. Can mods help me out?

I lived there for 20 years and was curious what it is now. According to city-data.com:

81.8% White alone
10.5% Asian alone
3.6% Black alone