ISRAEL - THE GREATEST SPY MACHINE OF ALL TIME

isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.my/2016/11/israel-greatest-spy-machine-of-all-time.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/feQH8
alumnius.net/technion_-_israel_in-3397-year-1999-2000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICTS_International
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not only through Mossad but private organizations tied to them like Kroll and Black Cube. I think Fusion GPS might be mossad as well.

Vice is definitely Mossad, they've made like 120 minutes of specials about anti Israel/Israeli military Jews. Nobody else cares enough to make that much propaganda against them.

If the jews collectively lost a major war in the past, they wouldn't exist today. Therefore, they either were on the winning side or played the victim card and hid in the shadows

What I'm saying is, they managed to profit while losing, and still come out better than they started. How will a future conflict be different? How could we, in this timeline, stop the jew?

Is it wrong to invest in the countries they invest in, and wait for SHTF?

>archive.is/feQH8

you only need a 4 words plan:
leave no jew alive

Good thread to post this. Proof of Israeli spying in the US

Operation Talpiot

You're welcome.

almonds activated

the funny thing is israel's defence forces chain of command and a lot of their spying doctrine is based on ww2 germanys just more aggressive.

(Hint: Mossad is the nigger)

I remember the threads in here on mossad agents using those "beauty supply" booths in malls. They'd set up in malls near bases, and when giving free makeovers, they'd ask the military wives questions about where their husbands were and what ranks they were, etc. Canada at one time even deported a bunch of them back to redshield central for "working without a permit". Even though the government lets anyone with a slight tan work without proper documentation here.

"Refugees" have passed security screening to work at Canadian airports without having ANY identification.

Checked and I thought you were in jail Brendon?

dubs confirm.

americans are slow to realize that ALL the telecom in the US including the darpa-built interwebs was built by israeli firms who have had backdoor access to EVERY single phonecall and data transmission since the very beginning

Reported for copyright infringement.

Haven't been this disturbed since I read about the Lavon Affair

this guy gets it

this won't be some petty conflict to make some money for some corperation
it is an existential struggle that will leave at least of one the parties extinct
Aryans or jews

mossad bump

Check this out:

alumnius.net/technion_-_israel_in-3397-year-1999-2000

Mossad is inside the Ontario transport ministry (DMV), I can conform. Jews brag too much.

Fuck niggers, fuck jews, all of them deserve the noose.
-t MoonMan

polite sage because we need to gas these kikes and race war NOW

BAMP

Not everyone has a good eye to spot such trickery, even though they should.

BRB becoming a Jew and leaving humanity behind.

They run airport security in many countries They were in charge of it in Europe and the States on 9/11. There are blogs on this and probably archived threads
They hide it as a """"""""""Dutch"""""""""""" firm but it is an Israeli intel op

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICTS_International

whoosh

That's an interesting observation, there is indeed a lot of russian israelis. And a good portion of them don't even look like actual kikes.
Not sure why so many russians choose Israel of all places to emigrate though.

I don't know either perhaps the Russian ties are way more entrenched and hidden than we think

antisage bump