Sessions Covering Up Uranium One

archive.is/44Fkk

I don't see the old thread. Maybe I missed it. How come Uranium One news keeps disappearing on here, surrounded in a sea of stuff with 1/100000 the importance of this?

Sessions agreed with (((Rosenstein)))'s statement that the informant's evidence isn't important. Rosenstein is the kike who knew as fed prosecutor about this informant, William Campbell's 2009 evidence (BEFORE 2010 CFIUS approval) of wrongdoing that the informant gave to the FBI, AGAIN IN 2009, WELL BEFORE ANY CFIUS decision in 2010!

This information about Rosatom/Tenex criminal activity must have been passed up chain of command, as it amounted to criminal activity by the potential foreign acquirer–that HAS TO be considered by CFIUS committee. Criminal activity by an acquirer is a possible dealbreaker. No way relevant people at DOJ/US Atty's office didn't know about Campbell's 2009 info during CFIUS consideration.

Yet Sessions lied overtly here and agreed with (((Rosenstein))) a man in on the criminality and coverup. Sessions says the convictions happened 2014. NOT RELEVANT. The information here was passed to the FBI BEFORE CFIUS decision. THEY HAD THIS INFO IN THEIR HANDS AND IT WAS RELEVANT.

Sessions is therefore protecting himself/someone else or is doing this for magical secret super awesome plan because of his mystical elite skillz to hide a mega crackdown in the works.

LOL NO WAI. WHAT THE NIGGER SHIT CUNT IS HAPPENING. ARE THESE FAGGOTS ALL CRIMINALS??

Kike free first post

Welcome to Holla Forums. Don’t post again for two years.

OP is a faggot
**Sessions was forced to agree to not investigate an opposition party during his confirmation hearings. He will have to appoint a special prosecutor to do so. Even he can't, he can only recommend one to the Senate Judiciary Committee which he has and they've yet to do shit because the GOP is controlled by Kikes*,

I fucked that up tbh

That statement was to make a rhetorical point and how fucking exasperating this situation is.

And to draw attention to Sessions's comment as this is highly disturbing. Lot of people here appear to think there is some magical, mystical, secret plan in the works, but here we have Sessions himself making a coverup statement or laying the groundwork to help cover up. There is no good reason for this statement, and it's a very bad data point for the magical secret plan theory. It appears to pit Trump directly even against Sessions–that's not good.

Also, Uranium One needs to be at the top of Holla Forums in my opinion at all times. It's wanted to comment on an existing thread but cannot, so here is a new one.

No faggotry here. There is no reason to make a comment at all either way, and especially something like a substantive comment on the record dismissing relevance of this very important evidence.

Shows just how many fucking redditors we have here. They all fell for the LARP.

Sessions, I should say, doesn't need to say anything, and it seems that by saying something on the record, he is laying the groundwork to help the coverup. The recusal has nothing to do with taking a position in public like this that is absolutely unnecessary and a very bad sign re where Sessions stands and whether there is some magic secret plan in the works.

I agree. I also think in addition to all the spam and garbage moving threads on this you have an influx of shilling saying "everything will be taken care of" etc. to quell the correctly furious feeling anyone with a brain watching this issue should have right now and Holla Forums's efforts to bring info on it to the public. (((They))) seem to understand how big this is. And yeah, a ton of Reddit and/or half chan idiots.

Bumping to keep a Uranium One thread going

There is zero doubt that the dems have a photo of Sessions in a BDSM dungeon taking it hard from a 6' 8" tall black dude.

No doubt. There's the Awan material on who knows how many congressmen and officials, then due to mass surveillance, glow in the dark niggers can probably get a hold of some dirty e-mails etc. if they want to influence anyone in government. Not a republic, are we, if there's no accountability to we the people because you're too afraid of whatever electronic stuff (((they))) have.

I hearbyyyy rekuoooooooooze muhself of any investigation into the involvement of aaabhorrent sexual misconducts that I do not recaaaaawl having taken place at a time when an African American man may have visited ma place of residence.

spicy

Pretty accurate. God I hate Jeff sessions. Guarantee he has room temp IQ

Jeff Sessions is the biggest disappointment of all the Trump cabinet. He's a useless old traitor as far as I'm concerned. Piece of shit just wants to serve his term as a do-nothing kosher Attorney General and then quietly retire. Fuck Jeff Sessions.

I'll take not telegraphing intent for 500 alex

checked
This is definitely one possibility and even with these comments during the Judiciary committee I still think something big is going down behind the scenes. The one reason I believe this is because the last time Sessions was in front of a Committee a little over a month ago he was asked by some cucked dem committee member if he had been questions by Mueller yet. When he was asked this question he was smirking and said "I don't think I should answer that" and started looking at somebody behind him. The questioner persisted and asked again and Sessions must have gotten a nod from whoever he was looking back at and answered with a quick "No" again with a sly type of smirk on his face.
If Mueller's sole purpose was to bring down the Trump campaign and people associated with the campaign it would be logical for one to assume that Sessions, who has been called a liar and everything else due to his testimony concerning Russian contacts would have been on the top of the list of people Mueller would want to interview when it came to investigating "Russian" meddling.

bumping the bread with relevant Uranium one files

grassley letter after the original story broke in 2015. It lays out a solid timeline and names some names.

page 4 didn't attach for some reason

Members of the CFIUS board at the time the sale of Uranium One was approved with voting authority

Pictures of the last 4 crooks

I used to like Sessions, hell I've voted for him twice, but he has really shown himself to be a faggot this year. On the upside, this year has exposed traitors all around.

bump

Wait Shillary was the Secretary of State during 2010 when the CFIUS gave her the thumbs up for the deal? So she was on the council that decided if her deal would go through. Sounds very Clintony to me

yes, she was on the CFIUS board along with the 8 other people I mentioned. There were also 3 ad hoc non voting members which I was unable to find their identities. There were also millions of dollars in donations to the Clinton Foundation during this time from Russian and Canadian principals that were set to profit from the sale of Uranium One. I am trying to put together a nice timeline with must read articles, but it is slow going at the moment as I am stuck at work with a pile of work I have ignored for the last week that I'm trying to finish before the holiday.

bump

That's not how it works.

you're right

bump

They're all establishment shills, he's a goddamned senator not an out of Washington man. This whole debacle is indicating exactly what Holla Forums said they would but at the same time they will purposely clear them anyway in a little show and dance to pretend justice and the law still exists for the elite.

Exactly.

War is when

I think all these cockroaches need to have their finances probed. Then we need to march on DC.

oy vey how dare you spread conspiracy theories

bump

I think it's getting clearer, what uranium one was all about and why people on the left and right are ignoring it. It was a CIA operation, probably an attempt to infiltrate russian nuclear industry and maybe do sabotage in the future. It would be too obviously a CIA op if there was no backlash over it given the current russophobic climate. That's why it's being dealt with publicly atm – to provide continued cover to its real purpose. If this is right, nothing will come of the U1 allegations.

Unless it isn't. But even if it is, someone needs to lock her up.

Ditch, wall or lamp-post but I don't see her going to prison - ever. I would appear that Sessions is now obviously in on at least part of the coverup. I don't think it is a CIA operation- I could see these jackasses going for one of those "for the sake of the Republic we have to let this die" kinda bullshit that invariably will kill the Republic.

I agree with you. They'll let this one die down, but in the end, it's too massive to hide. This is what leads to the downfall and probably relatively quickly.

Gary Faye(kek) Locke was the governor of Washington State, home of BLM land with uranium deposits. Then was the secretary of commerce, then was ambassador to China under oboingo. I remember when he was governor the Seattle PD and Portniggers finding cargo containers full of dead chinks unsettlingly often a junior high lad. Now you never hear about it.

Didn't know that. Another bizarre aspect to this criminality of many we probably don't know about. I think it's interesting to look at the standoff in Oregon a while back in light of what we know now. Apparently that land was also Uranium One related. This criminal ring goes deep–not just federally, but also deep in local politics. Maybe the reason behind the general goverment/media downplaying is that, if the full seriousness and breadth of the criminal ring were covered fully and suddenly understood in its entirety by a big enough portion of the population, it may lead to unrest. Could be that (((they))) are concerned with that. More likely it's just the typical (((mass psychology))) downplay, distract, and hide out until it mostly blows over. Still, a lot of people won't tolerate just letting this go…

So you be sayin', dat we ain't gonna go gas no kikes on trump an seshuns ordahs?
*smacks lips*
shieeeet

well dat what white nigga reppin. Otha han, well, imma gas me da kikes anyhah, prolly brotha too, no mattah what a user frontin. feel me?

ill just refer back to this

I thought sessions was /ourguy/?

This informants information isn't really that important.

where have I heard this before?

A source with evidence to russian corruption is just a hinderance to the source with evidence of russian corruption at the direction of israel.

Goblins serve no fucking purpose and need to leave my universe. Get the fuck lost you slimey green jew fucks.

hes been playing coy as incompetent or complicit, and the kikes keep falling for it just like the fall for everything else. Its like with "Trump has done nothing but tweet and sit on the toilet" either the kikes are stupid enough to completely fall for the simplest of ruses once their deception is known or they are stupid enough to fall for the bait provided as counter cointelpro.

The Hill is credible on this. They've reported quite a bit of detail nobody else talked about, and we didn't know about until they broke the story. Even though they're a (((mostly leftist))) source. Hill along with Sara Carter at Circa seem to know what they're doing. I do want to believe something is afoot. I've been let down a lot. A year in and no white ethnostate yet and no final solution. This thing is so massive, though, to be fair to Sessions, he may be going for the big win to root ALL of (((them))) out of their nasty little ratholes. Nice to see six gorillion indictments–hope they're related to this. Otherwise, this country isn't gonna work. So many outrageous crimes here at the highest levels. It blows my mind.