Chidren's book in sweden promotes trannys and horse who identifies as a dog

SWEDEN YES

breitbart.com/london/2017/11/21/swedish-transgender-book-toddlers/

while the horse is “trans-species” and believes that he is a dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

hundtokig.se/om-susanne.aspx
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://hundtokig.se/om-susanne.aspx&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, if your 4 year old wants to be a magical elf who can turn into a bird you should let him "fly" off of the roof of your house. Do these people have any clue how insane they are?

We got a cat as a kitten when we already had a dog. The dog raised the cat and played with it all the time and the cat started to act like a dog. It used to wag its tail when it was happy too. Later the dog dies and the cat gradually forgets about being a dog, returning to regular cat-like behaviour within a couple of years.

I imagine we'll see the same results with all the tranny types completely forgetting about wanting to chop their bits off when the jew dies.

I think we should stop trolling reality, guys, this is beyond scary.

Preschool teacher here,

I read my kids "Are you my mother?" all the time.

Good early redpill

Kids are going to try to fly off the cliff because they believe they are birds. This is a dangerous idea.

Man, when the Swedes finally can't handle the cognitive dissonance anymore, the results are going to be biblical.

>hundtokig.se/om-susanne.aspx

>translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://hundtokig.se/om-susanne.aspx&edit-text=&act=url

About Susanne (and Rufus)

My name is Susanne Pelger and I am a writer, teacher and researcher. I live in Lund with my husband and have two adult sons. For more than eleven years, we were also lucky owners of a wonderful airedale terrier, Rufus. Of course he has inspired me to write the books about Hundred Alva!

Rufus loved to walk long beautiful rounds and to practice. We tried both agility, rally sound and exhibition. Rufus was terrific - when he wanted to. A terrier can be quite stubborn and have their own ideas. He had the glimpse of the eye and could find any bus at any time. He was really the world's funniest dog mate!

I often think of all the fun we found, especially in Blekinge archipelago where we have our cabin. Rufus loved to accompany the islands, especially if he had to taste the food bag. And that's got it clear! While we were bathing others, he sat on land and watched. He was a real bathing pot! After winter walks over the ice, Rufus would like to warm in front of the fire. There he cuddled and then he fell asleep as just a dog can .

Take a look at the nose on that """woman"""

Not really. Sweden has the largest right wing political party in western Europe (20%) completely blocking anyone from securing a majority vote. The conservatives are now voting against their own budgets in order to virtually keep the right wing out of the parliament. While the rest of Europe rely on political negotiations, Sweden needs a clear majority in order to free themselves from the current political hegemony. That might never happen.

I've always hoped someone would post a version of that video where the camera turns around and he shows the world what he looks like in the penguin suit.

There's only one solution (not genocide, ASIS).

You're right about it being conditioned, though, it's literally impossible for a man to become a woman, or feel anything like a woman which isn't either simply hormonal or the result of an extremely low self esteem. Instead of trying to improve themselves as men, they've been conditioned into defeatist attitudes and just give up on fitting in in society and trying to get anything of value out of life. You'd have to be utterly mad to think you'll ever be respected by anyone else as a transgender when the only thing it is is a sign of complete failure to conform.

Anyone have a scan? I wish the cover didn't look so cutsie.

Getting the surgery is typically a huge wake up call.

Here are a few pics from the book

There is something deeply unsettling about the art style in this book, and I cant figure out what it is. Also, those noses are something else.

Is this a sigh that Jews will give otherkin rights a mainstream boost?

Topkek look at the borkin' snozz on that thing.
Them Jews just can't help but put their brand on everything they corrupt like serial killers

does the horse at least drag his butthole across the floor and carpet like a normal healthy dog?

It's the art style of a deranged deviantart pervert.

Literally DeviantArt

A horse that thinks he's a dog, huh? Why does this sound familure to me? OH WAIT!

Any more pictures? I have a friend thats a biologist that I'm slowly red-pilling. I know this will really activate his almonds.

That's all I can find at the moment. Search 'Hästen & Husse' and good luck.

I'm also from lund. Not even surprised she is from here. Lily-white city right next to Malmö. College town (surprise surprise). Really the only positive about Lund is the demographics and the fact that it is surrounded by the most sd leaning countryside in all of Sweden. Kinda like austin in texas.

Isn't this trans species bs literally memeing our propaganda against this bs?

That book is utter filth and should be put in public restrooms in lieu of toilet paper. I wonder what goes on in the mind of a rapey muzzie beast when he sees things like that? That type of degeneracy must embolden them. They must see an increasingly pussified Swedish society and have to wonder how much more they can get away with.

"Moshe is a fish" picture anyone?

This strangely lacks Migrants.

bump

The Sweden Democrats are not right wing by international standards. They are well to the left of the american democrat party. The really disturbing thing is not that they (SD) are left wingers but that there are swedes on this site who claims that they are not. These swedes read Holla Forums. These swedes think they are redpilled. But they are not. Their mental dysfunction is rooted in a cucknitive dissonace so deep that only a bullet to the head can cure it. Imagine a cuck that think its a bull. Thats the modern "redpilled" swede. Not only a cuck but a transsexual cuck.

you can identify as a dog but i cant identify as a nigger

okay

some liberal made a book. big fucking deal.

looks like some right-wing cuck is triggered

So if children start sexually identifying as "Führer und Reichskanzler" that's OK with (((them)))?
Good to know.

If you meet any of these mentally retarded fagots insisting on gender pronouns - say you will use it only if they use your preferred pronoun of "mein Führer" when speaking to you.
If they don't call them a gender bigot and webm the mental implosion.

e.v.e.r.y..f.u.c.k.i.n.g..t.i.m.e!

Slippery slope in action once again. First humans get to identify as whatever they want, then animals.

Unless too many Swedes who noticed early already fled to Denmark or Norway by then.

No

I was lurking Holla Forums for shit and gigles, now i lurk Holla Forums for redpills and gigles

[ P O E S L A W I N T E N S I F I E S ]

I think we need a new word for the phenomenon you are describingl If a man believing himself to be a woman is "trans-gendered," then a beta-male who believes he's an alpha-male is trans-help me out here.

oh but you can and should

Yes. You’re just a bigot.

What the fuck is ASIS? And you're wrong, genocide is the only solution to the jewish problem.

Also, why is it like half of the replies in the thread look like they were written by either bots or complete newfags? Examples:

They were never fit to be in this world. Let them fly.

It's the art of the Jew

are they just asking for a nuclear attack? I mean come on.

Because they're probably bots.

I've been spending too much time reading Warhammer 40k lore. Reading this just sent a chill down my spine, made me hear the Dawn of War theme in my head and picture the world consumed in the warp, children and trannies writhing in pain as they transform into hideous, slime-covered abominations of their twisted imaginings.

This fucked with me too. My mother's become obsessed with Jews in recent years frequently claiming we have Jewish ancestry much to everyone else in the family's confusion or frustration. My grandmother actually told her to stop claiming that on her death bed last month. No shit. But despite not being of the Jewish faith my mother sometimes wears a Star of David around her neck, and she has this totally backwards theory that there are "good jews and bad jews" and the "ashkenazi jews were the evil jews and they're the group that wants to rule the world".

The second paragraph of that image was the first thing that gave me doubt. My verbal IQ is off the charts, but as a child I was diagnosed as having a "visio-spacial disorder". I couldn't balance, or draw a perfect circle. As I reached adulthood though my brain had essentially rewired itself and my spacial IQ is even higher than my verbal now according to tests, but stuff like my handwriting is still total shit.

I don't wanna be a jew, guys…

My excuse, I couldn't be assed to dig up this picture. This picture is the mentality of the swecuck book.

Gas all """artists""""

Looks like the drawnings of a mentally ill fuck. Jesus Christ.

So not what I was talking about m8.

The only cure for Sweden is gas

Sweden is finished.

Why would it be normal for a horse to be treated like it was a dog?
Why did they thought this was a good idea on the first place?

On the one hand this could help redpill kids since their mom will never allow them to have a horse at home no matter what the horse thinks it is, on the other hand it's for toddlers and I think toddlers aren't yet capable to understand it and may hinder their development.

horses and dogs… my favorite animals
*because of the genitals*
the *penises are so aethestically pleasing*
and the *vaginas are amazing, better than human*

Hmmmm… how about "trans-idiot" or "trans-normie". Perhaps "trans-jewed"… ? Are cuckservatives trans-jewed? Christcucks? I think so. They are jewed but they think they are redpilled.

This thread will result in the end of White genocide, these are the threads that matter.

:^)

Into genealogy, user. If your parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents were all white, congratulations! You pass muster according to the Nuremberg laws.

It's a good counter to a common tactic used by the left. Find a prominent white supremacist, trace back six or seven generations to find some sort of non-white, accuse them of being a hypocrite.

Nazi Germany recognized that people of slightly mixed descent still had enough white genetics to be good citizens worthy of preservation and equal treatment under the confines of the greater German Reich.

The bible doesn't exist, retard.

What if they want to be racist Nazis.

Absolute garage illustration skills

Thank you, user.

Of course the pet would be a horse.
A brown horse with a tacit giant cock, unseen, living in the same place, both smiling.
I assume that the tranny works in Boeing too.

wow, 6th graders have a better natural understanding of perspective than this woman, anyone have a picture of the author? i want to see if she echos

Second pic boylover image hanging on the wall.