Do any of you know where one can buy one of these...

Do any of you know where one can buy one of these? I've seen these getting bitched about on the Huffington Post & the such, so I was curious as to where they might be getting sold online. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maypole
invaluable.com/auction-lot/german-swastika-christmas-tree-ornament-786-c-2dd4952ac7
the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/alexanderhistorical/catalogue-id-alexan1-10003/lot-cfe78fbd-a33e-49b9-9b2f-a7070144ac2a
the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/alexanderhistorical/catalogue-id-alexan1-10003/lot-3cd37cae-12f1-4383-872f-a7070144ac2a
liveauctioneers.com/item/43596123_christmas-ornaments-7-ssswastika-decorated
ww2germanmilitariaww2.blogspot.com/2016/10/hitler-swastika-reichsfuhrer-ss-himmler.html
gunbroker.com/item/717226327
shcivilwarantiques.com/catalog/miscellaneous-items/
gunbroker.com/item/706801621
gunbroker.com/item/706802421
gunbroker.com/item/717007306
gunbroker.com/item/698681543
8ch.net/polk/res/14155.html#q16393
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those are going to be extremely rare and expensive, something the SS received as a Christmas present if I recall. It was actual period stuff.

You could always make your own. Glue, glitter, paint, and a bauble to sacrifice. Depending on the supplier, l would be hesitant to give out my address so freely.

Y U L E T I D E

I saw the article a couple years back and tried to grab some myself, but only saw ads where they were like 5000$ I think, I pretty much gave up immediately.

Im not quite up on my holiday traditions yet.

That was supposed to be this pic instead of 2 of those.

Since were on the subject anyways pretty much, what is the significance of this event/symbolism? Its apparently a holiday in may.

There's a kikepedia page on it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maypole

Still see these (minus hackenkreuze) in rural Bavarian villages. Each one has one and as user linked, part of may festivities. Some are quite large too.

This.
This has meme potential.

marriage and procreation. communists turned the holiday to commie workers day to make Europeans forget the importance of procreation and family.

it's literally a phallic symbol.

sold
invaluable.com/auction-lot/german-swastika-christmas-tree-ornament-786-c-2dd4952ac7

sold

sold
the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/alexanderhistorical/catalogue-id-alexan1-10003/lot-cfe78fbd-a33e-49b9-9b2f-a7070144ac2a

sold
the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/alexanderhistorical/catalogue-id-alexan1-10003/lot-3cd37cae-12f1-4383-872f-a7070144ac2a

sold
liveauctioneers.com/item/43596123_christmas-ornaments-7-ssswastika-decorated

You could just get black paint and a small brush and paint it over the usual ornaments.
Alternatively, you could probably go to Michael's or some other craft store and get some styrofoam balls, use a soldering iron, knife or some other implement to shape the swastika, and then paint it however you like.

that's a maypole. Also, what said.

The traces of ancient traditions like this can still be found in modern times. When I was a kid we had the "may crowning" Mass on the first Sunday in May. All the qt3.14's would put on wheat field worthy dresses and sit in the first few pews. No more dancing around the maypole, and the religious significance was christianized, but the core idea was still being telegraphed.

possibly available
PRICE - $3999
ww2germanmilitariaww2.blogspot.com/2016/10/hitler-swastika-reichsfuhrer-ss-himmler.html

Wow, that sure looks Christian doesn't it?

Hitler would be a lot prouder if you make your own than spending 4 grand on it.

this probably

this could be used as a tree topper
gunbroker.com/item/717226327

here are some very expensive chairs
$2995
shcivilwarantiques.com/catalog/miscellaneous-items/

forgot price on the first one

Current Bid
$150.00
Minimum Bid
$155.00
Starting Bid
$9.99

I cant really find anymore ornaments

WWI ERA GERMAN SAUER MODEL 1913 PISTOL

Current Bid
$211.00
Minimum Bid
$216.00
Starting Bid
$149.00
gunbroker.com/item/706801621

WWII GERMAN ARMY USE CZ-27 PISTOL-"FNH" GUN-WaA 76

Current Bid
$400.00
Minimum Bid
$405.00
Starting Bid
$249.00

im too drunk to be posting
gunbroker.com/item/706802421

WWII GERMAN ARMY OFFICER DRESS SWORD-LION HEAD
CARL EICKHORN NR. 1693 “WRANGEL” PATTERN-NICE

Current Bid
$190.00
Minimum Bid
$195.00
Starting Bid
$49.00
gunbroker.com/item/717007306

Modern German WW2 Nazi SS Eagle Desk Ornament

Unit Price
$59.99
Quantity Available

gunbroker.com/item/698681543

Why would you buy cheap shit made in china when you can make your own swastika ornaments? I'd just use some sticks and lacquer or paint, and attach a loop to the top. That's extremely simple. You can definitely find more creative ways to decorate your tree in swastikas.

well some people don't have 500 dollars for an authentic flag and may have to buy the chinese poly flag user jesus

OH FUCK! I wish I had some money

tell me about it

His point is make your own ornaments.

I know I know

what a lovely hat

This could have been a NatSoc holidays thread.

Why "could"?

I'm not saying weave your own flag. I'm saying just make your own ornaments. Fuck, I was making ornaments with my grandma when I was 7 years old. If a kid can do it you can do it too.
It'll probably be more fun to do it yourself anyways. It's always better for your spirit when you invest time and effort into the things you have.

There are a thousand ways to do it.
You could take a small tree branch and cut it into thin cylinders, then sand and paint them with swastikas. You could even etch them in and lacquer the wood for a more natural look. You don't even need a chisel, just use a wood burner.

This seems fishy.

ornament making is fun

pretty sure they are repros at that price user

It would be extremely easy to make a swastika quilt, actually. Might be something I'll pick up to keep my hands busy.

Though, I guess we can make it into one. What are your plans, user?

Even if we were talking about flags a lot of Germans made their own. A lot of the sites that sell Nazi memorabilia have flags for sale that were homemade and cheaper than official flags.

They didn't even weave most of them, they just took a sheet of red cloth, sewed on a circle of white cloth, then sewed on black strips in the shape of a swastika.

Very easy to do at home after watching a few YouTube videos on sewing.

Here's an example of one that sold for like $150

It may not be the prettiest flag but imo it should be worth more than the perfect ones because it shows the dedication of the average German to the party.
How many Americans do you see sewing their own flags?

Kewl. Thanks. Ive seen a mini version before, where it was like just like a little wreath hanging from a pole in the home, like maybe 3 feet big or something. Not sure if thats the same thing or related you know. Dont have a picture this time.

I would sew an American flag if America was an actual country that fought for its own interests rather than present itself as the world's shopping mall and 3rd world dump zone.

man you could make a fortune with a 3D-Printer and some chrome spray paint.

It would be better to blow your own glass honestly. Plastic is cancer and 3d printing is a meme.

Not if you do it properly.

Besides plastic tree decoration is superior because it does not break when falling on the floor. also you are not supposed to lick the decoration so who cares about what material it really is as long as its as smooth and as shiny as glassware.

Exactly my point. It shows how proud Germans were and much they loved their country, it helps to destroy the myth that average Germans didn't like Hitler and were just too scared to speak up up.

this muh-dick interpretation of ancient European lore comes literally from Sigmund Freud
if you read about Maypoles before he corrupted history, it's more like a sacred tree, which can be interpreted as a representation of Yggdrasil with the human race surviving the end of the world by hiding in its foliage, or as the importance of lineage and descendancy symbolized by a genealogical tree, or as a feast of fertility and regrowth, whose understanding was crucial to the survival of nordic people who were not in africa with edible things around them all year long

Lead-glazed pottery looks as shiny as glassware, and it's toxic to the touch. Material absolutely matters.

(Not that toxicity is a concern here, but some people do care about the minutiae)

Pdf can be found in this thread

8ch.net/polk/res/14155.html#q16393

Sad and larpy thread.
OP poses question which is then answered by sockpuppet advertising his webstore, standard operating procedure we have seen many times i.e "where can I get a patch like this?", "any idea who sells cool badges?"
As for actually collecting -or worse- wearing militaria, this is beneath contempt. Things like dress swords, insignias and medals are earned and represent membership of fraternal groups that you will never be a part of and could probably not have qualified for when they still existed. It's offensive to the memory of these great men, when any greasy neet dons their regalia.
Make your own group, make your own regalia.

/sp/artan patches when?

Bullshit. The lead can leech into food but it is not "toxic to the touch."

Identity Europa badge is close enough, plus when you order one you lose the worry about the state getting your dox, a bit like a homo who goes to a conversion party.

It's not LARPy to make your own ornaments. It's wholesome.

The authentic ornaments are worth quite a lot nowadays. I'd suggest either making one yourself, or looking for an artist on Etsy who is willing to do it. You will have to ask around to find someone willing.

these are adorable. Did someone's wife make these?

Look into Tinnies. Some are reasonably-priced on ebay. Some are repros, which will cost less. Add ribbon as needed.

Esty. It was a gift for my gf.

Ah, that's very cute. I want to start craft making as a side job. I'm feeling very listless and unmotivated in what I am doing currently.
I would love to design stationary. My strength now would probably be making logos or something similar, since I mainly work digitally. Maybe stickers would be my best option.
When I was younger I made my own clothes, dolls, blankets, and other craft things. I'd love to get back into that.

You should do it. There's something very satisfying about creating something you enjoy looking at.

Maybe we should give them to the Swedes so they can smash them like those viking relics huh, you fucking kike shill.

There is nothing wrong with phallic symbols you beta. Lots of ancient white civilizations had them.