Refugee Crisis Autopsy

Now that the dust has settled, threads have died down on the subject, its time we turn out attention to the questions not asked, and that were slid off previously. Reviewing the refugee crisis, its easily noticeable to any observer that all the inflatable boats seem to be of the same few designs. Now is the time to ask questions to discover who, or what country, funded such an undertaking. Tese are large industrial type inflatable boats, which normal people wouldnt have lying around as none of us do. If we track down who made the boats, we can find who purchased them all to give to the refugees.

These questions are all unanswered and have never been asked by anyone in the media which leads me to believe somehow they all planned to ignore this or lacked the journalistic prudence to investigate such a matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

hiwobang.en.alibaba.com/product/60448801070-801887561/inflatable_rescue_boat_adult_for_sale_price_manufacturers.html?spm=a2700.8304367.prewdfa4cf.5.52fec718JsxDJP
youtube.com/watch?v=dP4rYgJKo_w
zodiac-nautic.com/en-us/shop/produits/boats-en-us/pro-en-us/pro-850/
w2eu.info/
w2eu.info/pritings.en.html
thenational.ae/world/europe/migrant-flow-continues-to-cross-the-mediterranean-1.672789
dailycaller.com/2017/09/27/europe-will-take-50000-migrants-directly-from-africa-to-deter-deadly-sea-crossing/
twitter.com/sosmedfrance
veteranstoday.com/2016/01/08/turkish-life-jackets-designed-to-drown-refugees/
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/europe-illegal-immigrants-2017/
defendevropa.org/2015/the-establishment/angela-merkel-warns-consequences/
defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/possible-new-wave-immigrants-europe/
defendevropa.org/2017/population-replacement/coming-change-demographics-future/
defendevropa.org/2017/population-replacement/great-replacement-part-7-kalergi/
archive.is/TkJJu
archive.is/R1RD1
archive.is/IBoyc
youtube.com/watch?v=VUoqL_Hzias
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib1cdk_y3yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BKcixn_phYI
youtube.com/watch?v=MaGnl5rdw6I
youtube.com/watch?v=t_T2wKKSTDU
youtube.com/watch?v=lKCVrpbCFKU
archive.fo/UCASl
whitegenocideproject.com/one-million-illegal-immigrants-reach-europe-says-official/
archive.fo/9C1qz
archive.fo/ttl6Q
thesun.co.uk/news/5018404/migrants-eaten-sharks-mediterranean-boat-capsized-italy-africa/
sharks-world.com/blue_shark/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please enjoy a kike free first post.

No they are not. They found the company producing the rafts, it is located in China. The production of cheap one time use rafts started after EU nations instructed NGO's to sink vessels used for smuggling.

Who is they?
What is the company?

That sure would save some time, thanks if you can produce the information I would like to pursue this further after reaching out to them to confirm the production of those models used by refugees.

Martin Sellner talked about it in a video regarding the defend Europe mission, and it was posted in a thread here as well. I don't know the details, but it seems to me that for this particular case GI is the expert on the matter and not Holla Forums.

The truth about the 2015 (((refugee crisis))) is a big redpill that got swallowed up by the US presidential election. A lot of facts behind it got memory holed. Just a few off the top of my head:
> the "refugees" were handed maps and pamphlets by (((soros))) shills showing them which routes to take
> the "refugees" were supposed to be sent to countries like lebanon but (((for no discernible reason))) got directed towards europe

Share the rest. Maybe we can rekindle the redpills on this event that europe is still dealing with. Redpilled so many of them just with the above facts, but there's way more.

we already answered all of these,
zodiac boats
bought from china
with soros money
available on ali baba
NGO's use them to ferry the migrants 20 miles off the coast of libya to europe.
and it isn't over the secondary wave is coming

This is completely upside down. The refugee crisis was the single most important factor in electing Donald Trump. All the American right wing news outlets shifted their focus from Obama to Europe, it was the broadest covered issue and Donald Trump was the only American politician that actively involved himself in that matter. The whole nature of his campaign reflects the European political climate at that time. Farage, Le Pen, Orban, those were his political allies.

Nothing got memory holed, and most of your facts are inaccurate or wrong. The right wing talking points got validated trough the refugee crisis and are generally agreed upon now.

Pay attention to Germany. Merkel tried to make a coalition government between her Christian conservative (but not really conservative) the environmentalists (refugee welcome) and libertarians (refugee not so welcome). The negotiations got broken down on immigration issues and there might be a new election now.

Who the hell is GI?
What do you mean their the expert and we cant learn anything? If I understand what you posted, your saying that there was a youtube video and some people talked about it, blamed China and that is the end of it? That sounds far too convenient for me. I will keep digging for truth.

> the "refugees" were handed maps and pamphlets by (((soros))) shills showing them which routes to take
Where are these I will go 1k on a bounty for a real pamphlet if we need too. This goes to exposing who was behind it and who organized it. This is an untold story that hasnt even had the basic questions asked any day one journalism major should have at the ready.

It would be great to get more of this info out there since we may be able to bite into if it is Soros or anyones pocketbook in wrongful death civil suits for their participation in the deaths of refugees, not to mention on top if possible human rights violations levied against them for those deaths.

hiwobang.en.alibaba.com/product/60448801070-801887561/inflatable_rescue_boat_adult_for_sale_price_manufacturers.html?spm=a2700.8304367.prewdfa4cf.5.52fec718JsxDJP

any chance you think of getting people there to get hese pamphlets, track down who is giving these boats to them. A person, funded by a group, perhaps backed by a foreign power to destabilize a region?

It's a seasonal thing. The migrants will start arriving in boats next summer and the number of "rescues" will peak around august.

>hiwobang.en.alibaba.com/product/60448801070-801887561/inflatable_rescue_boat_adult_for_sale_price_manufacturers.html?spm=a2700.8304367.prewdfa4cf.5.52fec718JsxDJP

has anyone tried to contact this company? If We had money we could just buy the information from them on who their selling too, it might just be a wild goose chase though or it could be the key. Says 19 transactions in last 6 months totaling 70k.

Generation Identitaire, the people that chartered a ship to monitor the activities of the NGO's rescue missions.

That's not the same type.

they didn't "blame china" china manufactures the boats
(checked)
this guy knows

people already have I just forget the names of the individual organizations, but 90% of them were mainly funded by soros

it's not a seasonal thing it depends on which migratory routes are open and whose borders are closed, notice greece is starting to close it down, hungary closed it down, there are several more routes they can still take
some of these images are old but you get the idea

did they provide any sources or any real documentation outside their opinion? Without proof that is all it is. Great if their on the right track, so the next step I guess if their lazy slackasses is to get proof thus proving or disproving their claims.

There must be pics of them on the ground we could pull a manufacturer from or in the trash somewhere. Since these questions have never been fully answered satisfactorily or even asked in the real media. Maybe its time the truth finally starts coming out.

they don't use the exact same model everytime just look at the photos, the style however is the same.

just the first one I found on a quick search of alibaba, I found the same grey ones that are used when we went through all this earlier this year, I'll have to dig through my archives and see what info i've got.

Sure it depends on migrant routes but it is a seasonal thing too. The migrants don't tend to travel during winter (obviously because they sleep outside).

thanks user, if you saved any photos of people holding pamphlets that would be helpful. Please keep in mind the pamphlets are really ONLY helpful if on the african side showing organization. IF its on the greece side as their relief effort BS, than that is a serious question but a different one.

For someone who used the phrase, "this is completely upside down," you sure are very off. Then next point will go into why.
By the time he brought it up, it was hardly talked about. After he brought it up, the (((US media))) didn't talk about it.

Which ones. Those are the most basic redpills talked about on here, when this was talked about.
Wow really, so now everyone knows how big of a manufactured operation it was to bring in mostly grown men into europe from places that were almost completely not from syria?

Yes this is current and happening right now but your above points are venturing into disinformation territory. Is that the reason why you're saging throughout this thread? The 2015 (((refugeee crisis))) is almost holohoax level redpill for how blatant and obvious the effects of it are. Again, why are you spreading disinfo and saging. This needs to be talked about again.

It's a very seasonal thing: the Mediterranean is dangerous in summer but it's fucking lethal in the winter.
Because it's much darker, colder and stormier.

they don't exclusively use the Mediterranean user Hungary used to be a huge entry point, they'll be changing it soon or another war israel and lebanon will open up new land routes potentially

the one thing that does surprise me is that the level of chaos and mayhem is relatively low
i expected much worse at this point
even the forced distribution of invaders to rural towns has been self correcting as most of them are via their own accord moving into the urban hellholes
also no housing disaster which considering the invaders have no money and new shit isn't being build by the government must mean some immigrant slumlords are stacking them to the ceiling in 5 by 5 inner city apartments

i really expected daily looting considering these invaders were sold on a lie of prosperity and oppertunity, not to mention pussy on coming to europe and now must be living in squalor
are perhaps the traffikers keeping them on a tight leash, perhaps slavelabor to repay their smuggling costs

thousands dead, hundreds of thousands raped, tens of thousands abducted, countless more hooked on drugs peddled by the sand niggers sharia zones, natives rapidly becoming minorities in cities such as london frankfurt and paris
I guess if they had tanks it would be worse

That's not how I remember it, though I live in Europe. Trump commented on the refugee crisis trough his twitter account.

He commented on it but after his comments and as the election proceeded the (((refugee crisis))) stopped being talked about.

It might be your poor english because it's not clear whether you agree or not. Refugees are mainly and thus supposed to be majority women and children because the men are dead and the ones that aren't are fighting. The reason why a factor of 90% men was so significant was not just because it speaks volumes for how fake the nature of the crisis was, but because 90% majority male just doesn't happen in refugee scenarios. That fits better as an invading army.

Framing it like that is incredibly disingenuous. The altogether majority were from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, and Iraq.

This is again disingenuous. You agreed about the maps and pamphlets but then disagree on how Lebanon was supposed to their destnation and how the routes were already there. You can't have it both ways.

Yes, this is an important factor. It illustrates the frog in the boiling pot quite well. But the (((2015 refugee crisis))) was a major surge in the proverbial temperature. Why are you now trying to downplay it while you were just agreeing on other issues that highlight how jewish this was?

Wow I guess if that's true then there's no need to redpill people on this. Except that's not the case at all. People except certain brave young men in europe have already moved on.

I know I ignored previously the pamphlets on the european side, but are you indicating that far outside of europe possibly in the refugee homelands they are being given maps and pamphlets in their native tongues?

Getting pics or access to one of these would be invaluable to us.

Fucking this. Shills and others will try to stop us and disuade us from finding the truth which is their boilerplate speedbump type shit in any story of relevance. We must find comfort in how they try to stop us knowing that we are oneto something they dont want the world to know, the TRUTH!

Someone get the fuck over over there and find out who made the life preservers the lot numbers if available the boats and model number lot number even better.

I know I am a faggot but I cannot find a way to embed the subtitles in this video if I convert it in a webm. Have a look at it on jewtube because it provides english subs. It is from an Italian guy named Luca Donadel. He is the kind of autist who could be digging around here. He was funded by a few of his "fans" to buy a license for a A.I.S. tracking app and basically stalked the NGOs smuggling niggers in Europe. They end up very close if not trespassing the international water border to say the least. In Italy nigs are a huge business shared 50-50 between priests and "communists" with a 100% of the classical Mafia layer. Each rapefugee is worth around 1050€ per month (double the amount for supposed underage monkeys). It is a business worth around 6Bn€ per year. The day of the rope will not come soon enough for these people.
Yes, I know, I am a faggot and I am reported for directly linking jewgle, but the video is worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dP4rYgJKo_w

My memory is hazy so I can't say for sure that pamphlets where involved here, but definitely worth investigating further. I remember watching a documentary on an israeli charitable organisation called israaid, they basically camped out on the shores, welcoming "refugees", giving them medical treatment, and they also stated that they gave them advice on how to get to their target country of destination and also what benefits they need to be applying for. I did see some videos of reporters and people saying they had found such pamphlets on migrant routes but never managed to find a picture of the contents.

Another aspect I was interested in but never researched about was the linguistics. Whenever I saw migrants interviewed in their new countries they spoke fluently in the native tongue. I can't imagine many africans or middle easterns just randomly taking up an interest in learning Swedish or German as a second language just for the fun of it. They have obviously known of the intent to flee to Europe and gone out of their way to learn the language of the place they intended to go to, but somebody somewhere has obviously put a lot of funding into the teaching of dozens of different languages to accomadate for this. It can take years to learn another language and speak it as fluently as most of these immigrants do, and no immigrant is going to have the time of day for learning another language unless they already had the intent of moving there. they often struggle to teach the basics never mind second languages, someone has pushed for this and funded it all to make the invasion easier.

Im not understanding, are you saying he is trespassing by entering international waters?

im not interested in what happens to them once on land.

I am interested in what got them too land.
What I mean is there maybe an arm of an org that provided the boats, then monitored their usage, and once at sea another arm provided the life jackets making it worth looking into both.

Agreed if this happened in eastern europe it would be interesting to know what information they contained directing the migrants.

Yes there are stories on this I have read but their group seemed only to become involved it seems once the migrants were at sea or on land possibly. This does lead to the question how would they know where to be at sea to render aid? They cant just float for days or even weeks at a time waiting for a possible raft of refugees. What I am saying is I believe there was foreknowledge on their part as an org. Doesnt mean anyone on the boat even the captain knew of this but were simply being directed due to compartmentalization of information.

Without being able to track down those individuals they may have been props. Its worth looking into. For my question of how they got there though, it may be a dead end where they would be out of that loop. That is up to us to find.

I have a choice atm between 2 topics to pursue and am unable to pursue both. Recently my work was terminated on my thesis regarding biblical times with the coming of christ which I believe was politicized within the academic community.

I've been "given" a cushy thesis topic assured of instant approval and easy work to complete. With that said I am choosing to invest my free time into researching the question of. "How did the refugees get the rafts". How were they selected? Someone chose the males, all of the same type like a serial killer stalking their prey, usually one gender and physically capable, others seem chosen purposefully who have families left behind. While those people wont provide any source of information as far as details, it could provide illumination into the process itself, thus leading us to who is providing the boats which would be key here.

There was definitely foreknowledge in a lot of cases, with some even going so far as to saying the NGOs' where in communication with traffickers on the other side. NGOs where mainly supposed to be there to monitor and help anyone in distress but not ferry immigrants across, and as such it has been alleged that boats of immigrants would set of with nowhere near enough fuel to make the trip meaning that they would end up stranded mid trip and in distress which meant an NGO could intervene and pick them up and take them the rest of the journey. Some amount of collusion surely took place as to when and these boats would depart and where they could be found.

I am pretty sure that the majority of these dinghy that all look alike are the work of traffickers, making bank from packing them with people and charging for the service including guarantee of hook up with an NGO. I wouldn't be surprised if they where deflated and taken back across for reuse either. It will be hard to find a paper trail without a manufacturer being open about sales to the region.

That is too easy of a copout, and to date none have EVER been found.

I believe the people ferrying them are not traffickers but those providing the boats are doing so for ulterior purposes that are mere speculation until we can find who is providing the boats.

Tracking how the NGO's knew of their locations being tipped off to their departure may be key in unraveling the groups behind providing the boats to the refugees.

Lets not forget that once found the goal is the imposition of massive civil suits on behalf of refugees against those orgs so if its soros, that would be a big win. Soros who has been divesting himself of all investments and money since he will be dead soon means that money is now in those groups ready to be seized which makes it quite an opportunity. Not to mention the possibility of taking those involved to the hague for crimes against humanity for the deaths caused which are estimated to be quite high, some say millions basically making them worse than the nazis.

Nice slide there, they claimed they were going to stop immigrant ships. Now it's been changed to "monitor the activities"?
What exactly did they achieve other than lining their own pockets?

This has been discussed in great details over the years. Seeing "anons" asking questions about well-known aspects of the whole operation and claiming there's no information is pretty suspicious to say the least.

That's a gigantic red flag. They count on people saying, "there's no proof" the same way news anchors just give a passing remark about something being fake news. Weak willed people fall for it.

Fuck me, in the 90's Blue Peter used to have appeals running for months to buy one of those things for the lifeboats.

NGOs are trespassing in Lybic waters to get the monkeys. Monkeys are not fleeing from any war and they are not in an actual dangerous situation either. THey are delivered in Italy in spite of sea international laws. NGOs are involved. Who pays for the dinghies? Guess who? Georgy Schwartz, as usual.
There is nothing more to say apart from that we should sink them all ruthlessly.

nigger they are getting text message instructions sent to their phones the moment a mass of never before seen new phone IDs hit their cell networks at unusual shore locations using TS 23.040

i mean you might be ancient oldfag but normie people don't use paper nowadays, especially for maps.

Chinese oversize rafts.

Unnamed Chinese companies which advertise their rafts on Chinese sites like Alibaba.

Just google: "chinese refugee boats" or similar terms and you'll find plenty of links and articles.

Good questions. I don't know the answer but here's an idea: there is a large African community in China, particularly in Guangzhou. Maybe they are involved in this.

Baoquan yacht co?

Well to be fair these seem like fairly common boats the sort of which you can find anywhere in the world.

I doubt theres much involvement from the african community in China.
Maybe as middlemen but nothing else.

No, small almost underground companies. See the pics I posted or google it yourself.

Absolutely wrong! These are anything but common boats! These are cheap, oversize rafts specially for transporting rapefugees which, as far as I know, only Chinese companies make.

Zodiac or other western brands do not make boats of that size. Don't you see how incredibly long they are?

If they act as middlemen then that's some pretty important involvement obviously.

The company name is literally in one of the pictures you linked.
And looking them up this is the sort of thing they manufacture though the ones presented here are barebones ones.
The ribbed PVC elements are made up to almost 10 metres by the look of it with some potential history they've made longer ones.
And you can get zodiacs around that length.

Though some of these images seem to show ones much longer than even 10 metres.
But then Chinese will make anything.

So we have the name of one company providing these rafts. Now someone needs to hit them up for info

I dont see any name? Would like to take this further and start following up, lot numbers would also be useful as well if you can spot those.

No you can't. The longest Zodiac is around half the length of the rapefugee boats.

This is the longest Zodiac: zodiac-nautic.com/en-us/shop/produits/boats-en-us/pro-en-us/pro-850/

Are you seriously trying to argue that these might be western boats when no western company (Zodiac, Lancer etc) makes boats this sloppy, this long and this plain?

The fourth image in post
Lists who is providing them (Qingdao Baoquan Yacht Co. Ltd)
The manufacturer (BaoQuan), the model number (BQ700) along with place of origin (presumably factory location) and so on.
Course those are the 7 metre ones.

They seem to produce them up to 9 metres though with some indications (namely a category on their website) suggesting they've made semi-rigid boats like this up to around 12 metres.

Anyways. I doubt they're made in the west I'm just pointing out this general style of boat is very common and it's unlikely they're all being provided by any single company.

Who claimed that? Clearly they are several different companies, but they're all from China as far as we can see. And even if it was a single company, what would the point be?

Interesting, do you see this on any of the boats in the refugee pictures? Need to link them up so not following just pics of what a company could make. Specially china for all we know one place jacked the pics from someone else.

Generally speaking Chinese companies are not as big on branding as western companies.
So unlike say Zodiac they don't plaster their logo all over the boat you just paid them a grand for.

There may be smaller logos on the boats in question though or on the motors being used to propel them.
Can't really tell in the images we have. From the ones at sea anyways.

But yeah seriously. You have that much info because you posted a load of screenshots from alibaba.
Which provides you with provider and manufacturer information.

Nonsense. See BYD, Huawei etc.

The motor in the 4th picture is most likely pic related. And, how surprising, that particular model is being sold on alibaba.

Provider yes, manufacturer not necessarily. Plenty of front companies on alibaba and similar sites.

China is a superpower now and you think they lack the cunning to sell rubber rafts to smugglers?
Christ youre retarded.

Being that their rubber, the standard imprinting technique is to used raised stamping on some part of the material. That would be where the manufacturer is located along with the lot number. Finding this would be like a golden ticket.

Never said nor implied that. Also, they aren't a superpower, they simply don't have the geography for being a superpower.

Filtered.

not the user you were replying to, but this was a well known fact, and I'm a faggot for not archiving any links about it.

This website however stayed online is basically a guideline for rapefugees to follow from the beginning to the end of their journey into gibs. It even has detailed information on how to get gibs once in europe, and which country is easier to get them from. It even has a "safety at the sea" section that explicitly tells them what to do while on sea to get "rescued".

w2eu.info/

nvm, I found it. All in easy to print PDF files, so convenient :^)

w2eu.info/pritings.en.html

>w2eu.info/pritings.en.html

nice work user digging that up, thanks for the link you had to crawl through your bookmarks to find :D

Your right the pamphlets are well documented, but correct me if I am wrong, these seem lake pamphlets handed upon arrival or when their in europe. Its helpful, but what would be interesting is are there any pamphlets prior to that with maps, showing what countries to go too, something handed out in their home countries to stimulate all these people to get up off their asses at once and start walking.

Being that there isnt really any motivating factor special to those times, there must haev been an outside force exerting that influence.

Look no further than MSF or Caritas or any other NGO with a working office in Africa. And priests - all these people earn money on monkeys.

Autopsy involves that the refugee crisis is dead. It's still ongoing and with Lebanon-Saudi thing coming with Greater Yidsrael things will escalate even further

A long time ago on Holla Forums there was a thread how immigrants ditch their actual passports on Serbian border or thereabouts and use the fake Syrian ones given to them by smugglers or just go without passports at all. There was a pic with lots of dropped passports, torn to pieces and worn out by elements too. I can't find the pic anywhere anymore. I wish I had saved it.

It is not fucking setted down!

They are bringing invaders in by the boatloads

thenational.ae/world/europe/migrant-flow-continues-to-cross-the-mediterranean-1.672789

dailycaller.com/2017/09/27/europe-will-take-50000-migrants-directly-from-africa-to-deter-deadly-sea-crossing/

twitter.com/sosmedfrance

today these faggots cruised to libya and brought 279 new invaders to Europe

READ THIS SHIT

READ IT!

A man walks across piles of life jackets used by refugees and migrants to cross the Aegean sea from the Turkish coast which remained stacked on the Greek eastern island of Lesbos, Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2015.
On Thursday, police in Izmir also collected around 300 substandard vests from Syrian migrants who had already bought them, Turkish newspaper Hurriyet reported.

Sait Guderoglu, one of Turkey’s top life vest producers, told the paper that these fake life vests can endanger wearers even more than no vest at all.

“Such life jackets are made of backpack material and filled with sponge and because sponge is hydrophilic [water absorbing], it drags people down and causes them to drown,” he said.

More than 3,700 people died trying to cross the Mediterranean during 2015, the International Organization for Migration reported this week. It was the deadliest year on record for migrants and refugees in the region.

This week, the bodies of more than 30 people, some children, washed ashore in Turkey after their boats capsized while trying to reach a Greek island, the Associated Press reported. Images show many of the migrants wearing the apparently faulty life vests.

veteranstoday.com/2016/01/08/turkish-life-jackets-designed-to-drown-refugees/

This person sounds concerned about the situation with the vests. If they were given these vests that are poorly made, who gave them to the refugees is the question. I highly doubt land faring people such as refugees had thousands of these lying around. Finding him or any user in that area would be key to finding the manufacturer and lot number to find who purchased those since like the rafts with lot numbers these should be trackable the same way a part of a plane is.

The groups behind sending them may be coordinating with who provided the refugees the rafts and life jackets. Not only would finding this info provide evidence for wrongful death suits against these orgs to drain their coffers, but may result in the arrests and trials of all heads of those organizations for human rights violations which would tie up their assets further.

There is a method to the madness of tracking down the information of how they got the rafts in that it can lead to the takedown of orgs and seizure of their assets to prevent their work in the future resulting in tens of thousands of deaths.

I or we may need to start contacting photographers and doing what it takes to get original photos we can expand to possible get information off of the pictures related to lot numbers, failing of course if we cant find someone on the ground to get them for us in greece. Even if in a dump thankfully these vests are bright orange and would be easy to find.

>(((refugee crisis))) autopsy

It's not dead. They're still coming.

Italy did come down hard on the NGO's after the mission, something about revoking their NGO statues. Anyway I don't have the details.

I loves it. Don't track down the people who did this, unless its to give them a medal.

Stuff is still ongoing - a couple of days ago they find a kind of price list on a couple of VOS ships stating that the more niggers you fish the higher will be your prize money. (Vroon Offshore Services rented by NGOs). Nothing really fancy.

There will be a major "refugee crisis" from Africa before long.

I accidentally made up a CMANO scenario depicting the commander of the Salvatore Todaro submarine losing it and sinking a few NGOs ships. Bonus points if you can sink them all.

If anyone hasn't seen With Open Gates, it's a must watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

Thank you.

under8d post

(((Israel)))/Soros financed it because they wanted to kill two birds with one stone (destroy europe while removing trash from the middle east).
Once russia stepped in to keep the peace in the middle east, then the boats started shipping nogs from somalia. Also changing the narrative from refugees to economic refugees which basically means any third worlder. This is the real reason why the US is fighting "ISIS" in somalia to ensure these subhumans don't get any bright ideas. I'll bet their orders are to shot anyone who looks aggressive.
Only a matter of time until the EU army sparks another bullshit war in the middle east to start another refugee crisis to start this process all over again. Can't wait until europeans start demanding these invaders go back home now that the war is over. Raping time is almost over goat fuckers.

Autopsy would imply the problem is dead, which it isn't. They are taking the Spanish route instead.

Link?

defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/europe-illegal-immigrants-2017/

defendevropa.org/2015/the-establishment/angela-merkel-warns-consequences/

defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/possible-new-wave-immigrants-europe/

This is what the the UN calls ‘replacement migration‘; the wording of that document by itself is troubling, let alone it’s implications. Replacement means the replacement of native Europeans with foreigners from the third world. Instead of simply fixing the fertility rates ourselves, by encouraging it, as Viktor Orban is doing in Hungary. This is just one way, if we put our minds to it we could turn our population decline around in less than 5 years.

The MSM is hard at work everyday convincing people that a shared European culture doesn’t exist and that anyone can be German or French or British. Needless to say that this is all blatant propaganda intended to make Europeans think that it is fine if their countries become unrecognisable in three decades because they never even existed in the first place!

All of this is preparing Europeans for the future. A future in which they are a minority not just in the world, but in their own homelands.

defendevropa.org/2017/population-replacement/coming-change-demographics-future/

defendevropa.org/2017/population-replacement/great-replacement-part-7-kalergi/

There was a thread about this over 6 months ago and I was posting where the fuck do they get the money for zodiacs? Well at that time an user posted an ad on alibaba for a zodiac looking raft from chynah that was about $400. So at that time it was totally clear to me how they were funding gigantic rafts that were crossing the mediterrean sea. It was also clear to me that the niggers that piled into them had no idea of what a death trap they were signing on for. A $400 chinese raft to try an open water sea crossing is not my idea of an ideal vessel to even attempt such a voyage. I would venture there are numerous manufacturers that make such vessels not just one.
Top kek @ sponge life vests probably another valuable contribution from chynah

One thing I forgot on my post that was $400 for the raft PLUS AN OUTBOARD MOTOR I mean ffs I could not figure out how the motor alone would not be more than $400.

nope, turkey

Does it get any sicker? A Turkish firm has been selling fake life vests — they soak up water — for refugees at sea. archive.is/TkJJu

Turkish police find factory making fake lifejackets in Izmir archive.is/R1RD1

'1000 fake life jackets seized' from Turkish workshop archive.is/IBoyc

Lifejackets used by refugees while crossing the Aegean Sea are thrown in a municipal waste disposal site in Lesbos, Greece (pic related)

Fake Life Jackets For Refugees Seized In Turkey Raid youtube.com/watch?v=VUoqL_Hzias

Refugee Business Boom & The Life Jackets That Might Not Save Them youtube.com/watch?v=Ib1cdk_y3yQ

Life jacket: Refugee crisis symbol, profitable business & shocking math youtube.com/watch?v=BKcixn_phYI

Boots on the Ground: Volunteers of the Refugee Crisis youtube.com/watch?v=MaGnl5rdw6I

The hard working volunteers on Lesbos, Greece youtube.com/watch?v=t_T2wKKSTDU

Israeli Medical Team Helping Syrian and Iraqi Refugees!! youtube.com/watch?v=lKCVrpbCFKU

Archived italian sauce
archive.fo/UCASl

Thanks for the infos user

I M P O R T A N T

read:

whitegenocideproject.com/one-million-illegal-immigrants-reach-europe-says-official/

That's right faggots. Follow the money, or in this case, follow the gear

On that note, where are tge rapefugees getting smartphones

Are you me?
I thought about it too.
Go rogue with a sub.
Camp out on the invader transport rout
Send Iuventa, VOS, Sea Eye, Golfo Azzuro, Aquarious and their treacherous crew to r&r with Davy

Provided by Rotschild's frontman Soros / Open Society Foundations

Whatever you do, don't ever accidentally any of these ships propulsion. By no means should you use rope either.
I'd also check out the technical specification on haul structure. Wouldn't want them having sprain a leak

first, it's still going on.
second, there is no doubt that they want to fill us with niggers and that's about it.
if helping "people" is your goal, why would you care about helping niggers who can afford to travel and spend from 1000 to 10000 dollars a trip, which are small fortunes in their native shitholes, instead of those who are too poor to "escape war and hunger"?

and that's just one question.

LeBump for niggers flooding Europe.

I dont buy that, its too convenient. This implies somehow that people from this company or Turkey are going to see somehow or to north Africa and selling these life jackets.

What I think could be what happened is one of those Nonprofits bought a ton cheap and got what they payed for. Its not really who made it, but who gave them to the refugees. As always its all about following the money.

Many of these non profits are permanently funded by outside donors who contribute grants. All of those who did are liable financially which is great sine it means getting to the heart of things so courts can pursue legal action against them.

Finding these non profits giving out the vests, rafts, or organizing their departure is the key and how they got the vests to the refugees is crucial. We just need one picture or a face we can start combing the interwebs for.

If any anons are in Greece or go there for vacation please photo us some lot numbers and manufacturers on as many rafts and life jackets as possible, also the dump location would be great to go back and get those seized as evidence.

I WAS RIGHT
SHARKS ARE SACRED ANIMALS TO WOTAN
THEY PROTECT OUR WATERS, PRAISE BE TO THE SHARK GOD!

Today the German pro rapefugees mayor of Altena was stabbed by "somebody" in a kebab restaurant. Mayor Andreas Hollstein is siding for CDU and he is a member of Concordia, a NGO that will be your pleasure to dig. It is fun - Paetreus, Blair, Saud - a fucker for any season.

archive.fo/9C1qz - Guardian article on the stabbing

archive.fo/ttl6Q - Concordia board, look at this list of fuckers

Great, now we're gonna have mankiller sharks too.

OY VEY!

thesun.co.uk/news/5018404/migrants-eaten-sharks-mediterranean-boat-capsized-italy-africa/

Wtf I had no idea that sharks were so xenophobic.

Wow just wow

THANK YOU, BASED POSEIDON!

How do know if it's a great white and not a hammerhead, these things are very aggressive in open water

The poor sharks surely had a dead flesh luch. These fucking traffickers usually load boats with corpses when they need good PR.

it is supposed to be these laddies:
The Blue shark

sharks-world.com/blue_shark/

Kind of drunk, but I want to give you faggots a new lead.

Trace the motors, they have to be getting them from somewhere. They're not retards, they're buying refurbished and decent motors. Figure out the source.

Go price a NEW outboard motor, and keep an eye out for any refugee boats with a newish outboard motor.

Go price a new outboard and tell me that's not a great tracking method.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but the engines are always the same. There is video footage of the NGOs people giving them back to the traffickers.

To stop the migrants and refugees we must stop those who are fueling them with money by financially cutting off their supply of funds and in time seizing those funds.

These refugees are NOT refugees. They are not fleeing some war or famine. In fact as seen in and is documented most migrants are male who in the event of war would be the last to leave since they would be fighting it.

On top of that keep in mind this thought that if boat loads of men many strong men are coming and war didnt drive them out of their homes. Then who organized men in all these regions to just get up and walk out on the land of their people after thousands of years? Who were those organizers and those are who we must find.

Men in these regions do not leave women and children behind because of the nature of customs in those regions. Someone convinced all those men to leave at the same time. They could have done this 5, or 10 or even 15 years ago. But they didnt they did it in an organized manner with rafts, life jackets, and motors which are what we must use to find out who they are.

Once in europe, their put into neighborhoods away from society mostly and stick to their own. We must work to get into these communities and find those people and start collecting information about their arrival from them directly. Anything they might have a pamphlet, a flyer, anything could become a link that provides us clues as to who were the organizers.

We see constantly that migrants die on their journey. If we find out who organized and funded them were looking at holocaust 2.0 basically with charges against them and cases going up in courts across the land for wrongful death and human rights trials that havent been seen since Nuremberg.

At least they put a engine on this one
note how many rapefugee rescues are completely staged they have no engine the currents would never bring them to greece or italy

anti slide

Helsinki meme department checking in, since we are apparently shot staffed. It's not the boats, it's the NGO-GOVT-connection. I'm going to need somebody to run down the NGO's adresses, it was some shady back-alley office somewhere in UK. Real estate office, an NGO and some border control agency all had their adresses there. I'm way too drunk for this tonight goddammit.

Look anons. Trying to trace generic shit bought through alibaba is ok.
The really open public information is in the UN's migration arm, the IOM. They have to give out to the public information on expenditures when asked. Their vehicle purchases, fuel, and food costs by area are all available if you ask. The fuckers drove the migrants across the sahara on our dime.
A smoking gun? Fuck yes. Especially when Europeans see the UN fucked them over. They will learn to distrust multinational commissions.

Someone could pretend to write to journalists and the government asking about how to donate lifevests and boats for these 'poor refugees' and try and dig up information from there? don't actually donate a raft, but this could be a way to find out who is organising the donations

got a source on that?