ISIS Calls for Assassination of Barron Trump

ISIS works for ZOG. ZOG wants to hurt Trump. Go figure.

Lol, they used Telegram? Don't you need to give your phone number when you sign up for that?

Color me shocked. How many times have we seen this with libs alone? These wretches can't be allowed to harm the innocent and weak anymore, every single fucking man and woman on here better be strapped both inside and outside the home. Never ever let these evil pieces of shit even near our own, the time for games has been long over

yes FBI-kun, this is a nation call to arms. No, I'm not calling for terrorism or guerilla warfare

h tp://freebeacon.com/national-security/isis-calls-assassination-barron-trump/

Only a matter of time before the kikes were threatening Trump's family. Pretty sure they were already doing it though.

I avoid 4cuck so I posted this here for a little discussion.

To me this signals that Baron might end up a target for the rest of his life. Makes me fucking sick.

If anything happens to him the degenerate mutants on the left will celebrate the death of a child..

Cleverly designed propaganda that shows the deepstate is trying to influence Trump on a personal level.

I hope he sees this and makes it his life mission to destroy Israel.

"kikes"

rape

_kikes_

_underline_kikes

KIKES

""kikes""

Faggot

He'll just time travel and kill any would be assassins before they were even born

You do not need to break links anymore, BO or CM disabled htlink creation for all posts.

If they think Donald is ruining their plans, wait til Barron gets behind that desk. I think he's 11 now right? And you need to be 35 to run? They only have 24 years.. Their only hope is not to piss him off, but I think they've already passed the point of no return with the whole Kathy Griffith and Rosie O'Donnell situations. Being from an affluent family, I image he's also going to have more time to study history and philosophy, perhaps much as I suspect his dad has. I'm sure Donald is going to guide him well from what he learns.

Sadly, that's the way it is for all family members of a President. That's why they get Secret Service for life.

to add - was not being sarcastic, can't stop laughing because I could actually picture him doing that. Barron's adventures: Electric Boogaloo 2: The reckoning.

It's like they learned nothing from the failed assassination attempt on a saudi prince staying in vegas.

Learning is forbidden by muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker.

These word filters demean us all.

which is almost completely worthless with a pay as you go burner phone.

True.

This was great.

which Trump children aren't half slavshit?

I thought ISIS was defeated?

Barron and Tiffany.

get in touch with using soft hyphens, next time.

I hope Barron is Kalki the destroyer.

Are they really this inbred?

We will not meme Future Emperor Barron into a god that shits in the street, thank you very much.

If the jews try something on Barron rwds will go online in an entirely nonlarp manner.

Do these stupid goat fuckers really don't think the PRESIDENT'S SON doesn't have a literal army of secret agents shadowing his every step?

Sort of. The family members only get secret service protection for as long as the former president is alive. For example, when Bill Clinton dies of old age or AIDS, Hillary will cease to have secret service protection. NSA pls no bully

Actually this is solid advice, if you can legally be armed and armored do so.
Watch for those who would hurt any white.
If you smell a kike about to be gassed by a leftist make a tactical retreat instead

Huh. Okay then.

Do what you feel is necessary Mr. President.

Seconded.

Just Tiffany

is it legal for Donald to launch nukes now?

i'm surprised noone found this yet

Look, I want to believe as much as anyone here (who isn't a shill faggot), but that's obviously either a little Asian person or some sort of idol, not an autism toy like the one I've got next to me on my desk. We can meme him into Barron Trump, Time Master without grasping at every little straw.

Here. Deny jewtube views.

Does rwds actually exist or is it just a meme? I really hope they do but if they exist doean't seem like they are very active

ISIS are jews. Therefore, Jews want to kill Baron. Why would they want to do that? Jealous of his Genes?

Psychology is such bullshit.

Do they not even read their own definitions?

Barron is Tyre son of Odin!

Barron is King Arthur son of the Dragon which is Christian Rome and tutored by the pagan Meme Wizards to kill the dark forces!

Barron is the prophecy of KEK, a light after the Darkness!

Barron is the son of the West, born in the East!

ISISrael will burn if they try!

Wow. The kid was already nearly legendary status. Now wanted by ISIS?

we all know that plus pic related

ISIS is Sunni Muslims. I know you have some theory where they work together, but honestly saying this kind of thing just makes you look retarded, because it is retarded.

"ISIS"
Israel wouldn't ever dream up such a scheme.

Israel become a Nation in 1948, we still have a year for Jesus to come back before Christianity is BTFO forever

why is it that hard to believe mudshits could be assholes on their own? I'm willing to believe Israel wants to let ISIS fight shiites or whatever, but they're not the same entity. This is the kind of shit that makes people burn out on Holla Forums, because it makes it seems like it's just a big LARP.

A year, and then one thousand for you to repent, heathen.

9 year old wives are better than fuckin' a kid that's 3 years and a day old as per talmud.

As for Learning, 1zl@m has no control over us, but the kikes are sure to dumb the goyim down.

That doesn't stop the kikes from buying oil from them.

Might be a reference to Kek. Maybe chaos was on his side all along?

Tested myself a few years ago. 16th percentile. Doesn't seem likely, but it is (((clickbait propaganda))) after all

It took them a year to realize who the puppet master is. How slow. I bet Barron is casually drinking tea while reading their plans.

The kike is scared and is pushing their ISIS bretheren to take some heat off the eternal jews.

I'm pretty sure these word filters are to force shills to insult themselves. We do get Religion of Cuckā„¢ shills around here every once in a while, you know.

I missed out on the space images. Spoon feed please.

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

The heavens will cry on September 23rd, 2017.

Oh man this is really going to get bad for CIASIS

Checked

FYI: the insignia represents the ergospheres of two blackholes overlapping and two lines which represent the "true path" or "the path of god" which translates to "the way you life" or "the way you die" because John Titor's time machine is primitive and he has to kill a copy of himself to get back to the future each time and there's a philosophical debate over whether the time traveler was always the living one or if there's just a 50/50 chance of being killer/killee each time.

OI M8 BIN THAT FIDGET SPINNER, PIC RELATED

Muhhamed might had been a false-prophet but he divined that one right.

hownu.ru

Shit OP faggot.

He will be too pro to handle the details himself user. Delegation is the key to leadership heh.

You guys do realize right that the vast majority of ISIS's central leadership is dead or in prison, and what's left of it is in a small tract of territory in the Syrian desert, and certainly doesn't have an internet connection. Anyone can claim to be ISIS on the internet.

TO ARMS!

DEFEND AUGUSTUS!

There have been time travel experiments on kids at DARPA, maybe this is the source.

What's left is nihilists and barbarians dragging the banner of (((religion)))

So cia is trying to fight back now lol

I want off Rabbi Bonestein's wild ride.

It was only matter of time. Either it's leftist loons or ISIS.
Breddy sure that Barron is surrounded with bodyguards around the clock.

You'll have to point the gun in your pic related in another direction, user.

Indeed.

Could someone creat a pepe drawn onto old Egyptian Papyrus to indicate how Barron is shitposting across time?

Meme this

They're like fucking bedbugs, though. Enough of them can pass for white and hide that we'll never, EVER get them all out. Far easier to burn the house down and be free of them forever.

Didn't ISIS lose their last major city in Syria three weeks ago?
ISIS have been getting fucked hard by European, American and Russian airstrikes. They've always tried to make themselves look powerful with their slickly shot mass killings, but butchering random towns doesn't stop their asses getting blown to bits.

Trump's already dead. When he said he was gonna bring back the constitution Moshe threw the biggest fit of all time and his CIA minions had to do what they do best, which is murder everything good in the world then replace it with Hillizard's reptilian turds. Everyone already knows this, except you, retard. They got Assange too. If you are actually a threat then satanic jew parasites with no limit to their barbaric ways will destroy you, which actually just teleports you to heaven where you become JFK smoking a cuban cigar fucking Marilyn Monroe and get to watch rats jerk off to pennies for eternity. Read the Bible dumbass. It's all in there.

The ZOG knows Barron is calling the shots. He will be our savior.

Think for yourself

In other words, McTumor is threatening Barron.

Roll for Barron Trump as new Fuhrer.

No links
No archive
fuck off

I have often wondered how people living in traditional monarchies could feel a sense of nationalist loyalty to the figurehead of a child.

Now I understand. I would unironically support Barron as sovereign of the United States.

(((isis))) knows that after his feckless father dies, it'll be barron that will usher in the 1000 yr trumpenreich

not new, just not a tinfoil LARPing sperglord like a few of you retards