What if North Korea is a fake CIA controlled state?

Think Disneyland
North Korea is a Fake CIA State jaysanalysis.com/2017/04/18/north-korea-is-a-fake-cia-state/amp/
Defector: Shadowy organization, not Kim Jong Un, controls North Korea. amanpour.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/08/defector-shadowy-organization-not-kim-jong-un-controls-north-korea/amp/
CIA reveals leader of North Korea is an impersonator who took over the identity of the real leader. mobile.twitter.com/arirangtvnews/status/928488036844814336/video/1
President Clinton approved a plan today to arrange more than $4 billion in energy aid to North Korea and to provide the North with two light-water nuclear reactors. nytimes.com/1994/10/19/world/clinton-approves-a-plan-to-give-aid-to-north-koreans.html
A TRAVEL blogger who visited the secretive country on one of its increasingly popular tours claims everything you see is fake. “The school was big but there weren’t a lot of students. There was nobody, it could have been put there for us. They know when the tourists are going to arrive.” “But the clean, pretty facade is convincing, she added. “If you drove down the streets, you wouldn’t believe something is wrong,” she said.” “It’s all make-believe,” she said. “They show you the best of Pyongyang, you eat at the best restaurants, but you don’t see many locals eating there.” “We were told not to take pictures of unfinished buildings, work half done, or local people.” “There are no stores you can walk into and buy off the rack.” news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/north-korea-all-makebelieve-says-travel-blogger/news-story/8da42b99784b2d96b18cf8ce3dea1f6b
“From the outside, the North Korean village of Kijong-dong looks like any other town, brightly painted houses, schools, daycare, even a hospital. But on closer inspection, all is not as it seems.” “observations from the south have suggested that Kijong-dong is fake and is devoid of human life.” “The buildings are actually concrete shells with no glass in their windows, electric lights operate on an automatic timer, and the only people in sight are maintenance workers who sweep the streets to give the impression of activity.” nypost.com/2014/07/11/the-mysterious-fake-town-on-north-koreas-border/
“The revealing images show North Koreans going about their everyday lives but all is not as it seems with fake shops, smiles and hope all for show.” “In the week I was there, there was a constant feeling that not all we were seeing was quite as it seemed. Glimpses of empty buildings behind a fake storefront or restaurants suddenly full of people mid-meal when minutes before were empty tables.” thesun.co.uk/news/3487711/the-pics-of-fake-north-korea-kim-doesnt-want-you-to-see/
North Korea's soldiers: Closer look reveals military's 'fake' capabilities. North Korea put a variety of new missiles on display during the April 15 parade, and while at least one of them was reportedly a prototype, some experts thought they spotted actual “fakes.” A closer look at some of the soldiers in that parade suggests those missiles may not have been the only things that weren't quite battle ready. foxnews.com/world/2017/04/26/north-koreas-soldiers-closer-look-militarys-fake-capabilities.html
US admiral says the photos from North Korea's submarine missile launch aren't real. businessinsider.com/r-north-korea-modified-submarine-missile-launch-photos-say-experts-2015-5

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_(Fomenko)
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/fall_winter_2001/article06.html
jaysanalysis.com/2017/04/18/north-korea-is-a-fake-cia-state/amp/
archive.fo/4pkHz
archive.is/EUAEj
archive.is/TtoC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry about formatting

Maybe because most of the population is illiterate.

Even our time line is a lie OP, you need to go down the rabbit hole.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_(Fomenko)

What if it isn't and this entire narrative is being pushed by zionists?

Of course it is, we advanced pretty far north during the Korean War… not to mention communists are usually jewish agents, so that still holds true with NK. Not to mention Kim Jong-Un was schooled in Switzerland (Old Israel) among other things. Take a look at the pics and tell me if this looks like a real missile launch facility.

Actually Cuba is the same exact thing. Castro is our man running the show there to act as a boogeyman when it's useful. You really think they repelled us at the Bay of Pigs? Fat chance, just another psyop.

Check'd and you would be correk'd. This entire thread is moshe garbage.

Yes, NK is a tin-can and yes, everything we see from NK is obviously a fucking "fake" image…because the country is POOR. They have a traschcan economy because NK is fucking Communist dictator bullshit. Everything "looks" new because it probably is and the people don't use it because they are fucking impoverished slant eyed cockroaches that couldn't care less/have no use for yid commerce because no money.

It looks like a real missile launch facility from the late 70's…and that would make sense considering that is about where they would "be" technologically. They are doing everything covertly…of course the shit looks like dated faux garbage because that is all they got from the Chinaman handing them their crumbs over that border.

Last pic is literally what NK is like. Bunch of bumbling confused cockroach people waiting to die.

OP is poorly disguised moshe

DELETE THIS THREAD OR I WILL DO IT FOR YOU

go there and find out faggot

hello commie scum

So this is how they're going to rally support on invading NK, eh? Nobody really wanted to before, but make NK seem like le evil CIA with a little help from a Q user "leaks" , then suddenly it's like wtf I like unnecessary wars for Israeli banking interests now.

wtf enforcing the petro dollar seems legit now fam, cia sucks amirite?

Wow.

What if your mom is controlled by my dick OP?

its not fake just extremely underrated. they will actually decimate a US invasion as evidenced by the fact that 2 US soldiers were chopped to pieces with axes on the DMZ by norks and the US did nothing.

Learn to format your copypasta.

it's a phrase, obviously I meant "our" as in the americans', autist.

how do u do my fellow murican

care to explain how a bunch of fucking spics led by a commie retard repelled an invasion by the strongest military to ever exist when we have a fucking military base on the island? Cuba is US soil.

Our man in X is pretty common parlance in diplomatic circles and espionage.

N-Korea might be a fake state that persists only to act as boogey-man for (((America))) to justify its military presence in East-Asia.

(checked)

America’s only agents in the North. At the end
of World War II, then-Capt. John Singlaub had
established an Army intelligence outpost in
Manchuria, just across the border from Korea.
and dispatched dozens of former Korean
POWs, who had been in Japanese Army units,
into the North.
Korean military and government, and to obtain
information on the Communists’ plans and
intentions.

>cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/fall_winter_2001/article06.html

For those interested see: Operation Northwoods

thought about it too, but i never really saw a CIA NK connection so i dont think it is. The fake cities near the boarder could be a disguised military outpost to get early info on activity around the boarder.
Pyongyang being fake may be just to show outsiders how great the country is for propaganda covering up how pisspoor their citizens are. possible that it is CIA, but not likely imo

Everything looks to clean and organized. As if they just built those facilities. By just I mean like a day before taking the pic.

>jaysanalysis.com/2017/04/18/north-korea-is-a-fake-cia-state/amp/
Q told us to go watch videos of N Korea and I did. Every single person is exactly the same height and the way they march and swing their legs, their hips do not move fluidly like a person's should.

What if North Korea is actually the happiest place on Earth and Mossad makes these threads to make everybody think no such place exists?

That could just be a ridiculous conspiracy theory to make the idea that NK is a CIA puppet state seem more absurd. That said, they do look funky. But they can hire extras for this sort of thing, they hire extras for all these huge leftist rallies, and they've hired extras for things like Riefenstahl's Triumph of the Will.

If DPRK was a CIA pawn, Norks wouldn't be a homogeneous race.

Having tens of thousands of people who are the exact same height and march methodically at a perfect gate with zero variation and no errors in cadence is flat out fucking impossible. This video is clearly CGI'ed. Nobody ever realizes it I guess because nobody actually fucking watches it.

mods delete thread about insurrection in the military
leave this shit one up
state of Holla Forums

There is definitely something wrong with South Korea. North Korea is miserable because they have been under constant trade war waged by Jews, and they are run by terrible examples of leaders due to their pseudo monarchy/marxist regime.

Virtually no circumcision was performed before the year 1945 as it is against Korea's long and strong tradition of preserving the body as a gift from parents.[31] A 2001 study of 20-year-old South Korean men found that 78% were circumcised.[32] At the time, the authors commented that "South Korea has possibly the largest absolute number of teenage or adult circumcisions anywhere in the world. Because circumcision started through contact with the American military during the Korean War, South Korea has an unusual history of circumcision." According to a 2002 study, 86.3% of South Korean males aged 14–29 were circumcised.[33] In 2012, it's the case of 75.8% of the same age group. Only after 1999 has some information against circumcision become available (at the time of the 2012 study, only 3% of Korean internet sites, using the most popular Korean search engine Naver, are against indiscriminate circumcision and 97% are for).[31] The authors of the study speculate "that the very existence of information about the history of Korean circumcision, its contrary nature relative to a longstanding tradition, its introduction by the US military, etc., has been extremely influential on the decision-making process regarding circumcision."

Koreans seem to have a problem seizing control of their own culture and nation, being split has seriously fucked with their mentality in regards to governance and life itself.

Why would they make the CGI like that though? It should be easy to add perturbations and randomness to their models.

Too much farmland and buildings on Jewgle satellite maps for it all to be props. And commies trying to hide being piss poor is an old trick.
Of course murican arms sales in the region can and do benefit from exaggerating nork military capabilities.

We had a thread on that a day ago, and it's largely fake news blown out of proportion.

Nice idea.
Something isn't right about north korea - either it is propped up by the US, or everything we hear about it is fabricated.

Maybe it was neutron bombed 60 years ago and the US never told anyone.

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree with you. The people putting this shit out there have no respect for our intelligence, so they don't think anyone will actually analyze this stuff in that way.

Apparently Pixar was too busy to CGI fucking N Korea.

Goy please. That farmland is probably the only flatland on Earth not infected with Roundup (glyphosate).

they use pins and needles and executions to get them to march in synch also fishing line just like china

that retarded officer has no choice in the matter he can't (((resist))) shit, notice how he actually said "he would resist" but that's a different topic

That must be it.

The colors look off during most of the shots with many people, supposedly due to shitty quality. This might have been done on purpose in order to mask the CGI.

N-Korea is a symbol for evil in the media. Homogeneity being one of those "evil" things.

I think N-Korea was real back in the seventies at least, but maybe something like that happened in the eighties or nineties.

who's the shill again?

OP is a fucking retarded and so are you. North Korea is China's operation. South Korea is a colony of America and Israel. They are two geopolitical pieces adversely being used against each other for the sake of global conflict and tension.

You don't have much experience in homogeneous racially pure societies if you really think that's impossible. It's not that hard to assign people of the same height to the parade unit for the sake of aesthetic.

Jews believe North Korea must be destroyed for the sole reason that it is racially pure.

We had this exact same discussion a few days ago.

What if North Korea is the only state not controlled by the CIA?

It's and we're somehow still unable to send rover-drones through the demilitarization zone to clear out 60 year old landmines.
That makes sense.

sage

What a pity.
Generations of castrated men.
Thanks (((america))).

At least you didn't manage to ruin vietnam.

I compared the Nork parade marching with this Russian one. The Russians look much more fluid and natural in their movement. The Nork parade is probably CGI.

That's what I'm saying. If you look at the Norks their backs never move from their angle relative to the ground, yet their hips are not adjusting at all when their feet slam the ground to keep their backs in place. It's like basic CGI where the models only have a few points of rotation for limbs.

Maybe Chernobyl was a cover up - the radioactivity blamed on that, when really it was a total neutron strike on North Korea - testing the starwars programme.

Actually its because the norks have metal frames under their uniforms to ensure they march in "the right" way

How do you deal with this one-two combo as a normie. It basically declares everything you have ever believed as false. Your entire understanding of Mankind is false. Every religion is false when you find out there was advanced civilization 12,600 years ago. You must question everything you've ever been told by TV/newspaper/radio/movies, particularly political, as being false. Considering school books have to be approved by the government, you wonder if everything you were told in school is false.
How do you re-arrange your life?

did you ever think they want the land mines there?

That's my point. The only reason we haven't cleared them out and cleaned house is because the deep state doesn't want a S Korean driving a Jeep to N Korea and finding out the truth.

False lead anons and astroturfing retards need to go and stay go.

atlantis isn't near antarctica antarctica is supposedly the entrance to agartha, as far as north korea being cgi, if it's just cgi then why are millions of people going to die when we actually nuke them?

flat earthers are more believable m8

There are many hungry people in North Korea. Many hungry people. They have grown skilled at being hungry, for the other ones died. This must be true. How much else need be said about a nation when that has been said?

Because editing blurry images to show fields and buildings that don't exist is hard.
Google hides facilities and terrain, they can also add that which doesn't exist. They have done this before.
archive.fo/4pkHz

This seems very plausible. It shouldn't need to be said that the stories coming out of "North Korea", like the histrionics of Jewish actor "Otto Warmbier" are 100% fake.

It's funny that all aircraft stay completely clear of North Korea.

One theory holds that Chernobyl disaster (1986) was a cover up, and that the (admittedly hard to believe levels of incompetence) were in fact a deliberate reactor sabotage by Ukranian ultra-nationalists, the explosion and uncontrolled fire designed to create a nuclear wasteland, the containment and cleanup of which would bankrupt the Soviet union.
5 years later the Soviet Union fell.

I think the jew elites realized the American system was the most profitable and communism did too much to traumatize people unlike consumerist capitalism so they had to introduce it to Russia for the most shekels.

Almost as though they’d be shot down or something… archive.is/EUAEj

FUCKING KEEP MY SAGE, FOR GOD’S SAKE.

Slightly harder than editing a light pollution pic.
But i doubt they'd do either, Occam's razor, they're communists are they not? Therefore they must be similar to USSR with their collectivism, kolhoz and sovkhoz farms and industry all of which is bound by the ridiculous economic planning that kills off any natural business growth, hence the lack of basic infrastructure like streetlights illuminating the land at night.
And commies can manage to build culturally rich concrete block communal housing just fine.

What I love about this idea is how incompetent and unsuitable to American culture it suggests the CIA to be. A nation to govern, and it looks like North Korea? Axe the program already! Of course, improbability is the usual clue.

>archive.is/TtoC4
Hmm..

Well, the Battle of the Imjin River saw Chinese forces push the UN forces back to Seoul, with the border later establishing along the 38th parallel. But there is a lot of evidence for Mao and communist China to just have been a big jewish fraud, so that would at least make it more understandable as to how a puppet could lead NK. I mean, European were trading islands and building countries across the entire world for hundreds of years before 1950, I really doubt they just turned a blind eye and let some random gook take control of this strategically important country with abundant resources.

Even wikipedia admits about Kim Il-Sung: "Controversy about origins
Controversy surrounds Kim's life before the founding of North Korea, with some sources labeling him an impostor."

I just don't buy it any longer, but I still need to work out the actual switcheroo if there is one or whatever.

There's no way to know. All information about that comes from three sources:
People keep saying "go there and see for yourself" but it is well established that movement within the zone is tightly controlled and limited to areas where all activity appears to be staged.
There is no independent source reporting from outside of the controlled areas, the idea the "North Korea is a communist state" is purely a product of the controlled media.

The USSR had streetlights, cinemas, newspapers, parks, recreational facilities, radio and television, cars and motorcycles and relatively free-roaming citizens.
Even a communist state has to cater to the human side of life. The "they're communists and therefore have no life" is just pandering to beliefs left over from the cold war, as to what life is like in a communist country.

Its more likely that either there isn't much of a 'nation' to be found there at all, or there is a collective media campaign by jews to erase evidence of whatever civilization they have.

What if north korea IS all staged in disney land??

I agree with your appraisal. Either the place is, as suggested by OP, a CIA-controlled Disneyland American super-base for god-knows-what, or it is a real country which is being completely mischaracterized and whose leadership is being played by Western actors.

That wouldn't explain where North Korea suddenly got their working nukes from, and none of answers to that mystery would justify making it water under the bridge.

The cold war was a big phony if you ask me. The jews who funded the Bolshevik revolution and promoted communism were also in America reaping huge profits off capitalism and running the central bank and other banks, etc. I'm not saying jews were in complete control by then, but in terms of an organized faction that could oppose them, say… the European aristocracy. Well, they didn't really exist by that point, especially after WW1 and the russian revolution where the jewish financiers soundly defeated the remnants of the monarchies. Those left are usually just crypto-jew lines, like Saxe-Coburg-Gothe.

What I'm getting at is that if the cold war was a political feint to manipulate people, then that's more proof North Korea is just a gambit that was established under false pretense. Don't get me wrong, I also think nukes were a hoax for political purposes, so maybe I'm a bit far down the rabbit hole. But usually these agents get movies made about them, and Kim Jong Un had the Interview made about him, Kim Jong Il had Team America made about him. Just saying. Also, nice cell phone, Kim Jong-Un.

N. Korea wouldn't shoot down a Chinese plane… unless of course N.Korea was a staging ground for (((CIAniggers)))

It has always bothered me that there is no way for me to confirm any of the media narrative about the norks. I don't have access to anything except stock footage and American media narrative about who they are, what they are doing, what they are saying, nothing. We are told they are communist, but how do I know that? The small number of defectors either come across as spooks or seem rather motivated to get back to NK. There is clearly a narrative and I'm not sure what it is. The one thing that seems apparent to me is that the jews want us to view these gooks as some sort of Goldstein, an avatar for public rage that we are supposed to support military action against. I would prefer to just ignore them.

At last I truly see. Man, this is some obvious shit.

Bush at the DMZ.
What did they mean by this?
Why did this image get out?

Looks like standard Bush. Fool me once, shame on you… I can't be fooled again.

I mean, it really does look suspect. I've also had to march for military school, and let me tell you, it's fucking hard. So marching like that, well… they'd be the best marchers in the world by far ever documented hands down, let's get that out of the way with. But it just seems really hard to maintain perfect step when you're 40 abreast and 40 men deep.

Dude, we had to march in the military service as well. It was catastrophic. Not in 10 years you could teach people with no feel for basic rythm to walk by it.

and i forgot to sage

Kim pls go

those were chinese troops

maybe asians are better at marching than white people? I mean, it makes sense considering their groupthink and all. But from my experience, marching looks a lot less choreographed.

It's a jew freemasonic deception like most of what they tell you.

kek, *GLP

it's kind of interesting how they use only western instruments

Interesting.
So what you are saying is that the same should be done in america.

I believe some 'crazy' things but this whole idea of a cgi nork army is beyond retarded

I could see that because they have a hive mind pseudo ant like mentality

are those screenshots supposed to mean something? I get the implications but I don't believe many implications.
am I the only one who has read zbigniew brzezinski?
reported

Yeah of course, I live in a post Soviet nation myself. Everything was lagging behind to an extreme compared to the West. There was very little traffic on the roads, a vehicle was a very expensive piece of equipment that no ordinary comrade labourer could obtain without a great deal of luck and/or friends in high places.
Travel was restricted particularly for the farmers who worked in the communal farms, they often didn't even have a passport type document at all. In theory people could travel within the Soviet Union freely but in reality it wasn't that simple, a lot of questions and vetting would come about for anyone trying to travel at their leisure, getting to the other Warsaw Pact nations was even harder. Even within your own Republic under Soviets just visiting coastal areas and cities was problematic if you didn't live and work there because there was always the risk of our dear loyal comrades trying to make a run for it at night in a boat.
Basically it was a very tyranical police state and aside from lacking some of the degenerate liberties everything else was utter shit and backwards so it wouldn't surprise me at all if NK is simply so far behind that they simply do not have enough fucking lightbulbs to create widespread light pollution even if they have electricity in every household. Or alternatively they might have some crazy violently enforced curfew where they flick off just about every light in the nation at a set time. Communism is insanity…

Finally a thread that's on the money. That whole fantasy land over there is ….

evil outer heaven

true, it's awfully (((convenient))) that they suddenly have nuke missiles when Syria and Russia are an unpopular place to attack.

nice find.
maybe this why The President did not go dmz.
ww1 leageofnations. USA said no. ww2 un.
also. proj paper clip brought nazi to us. 1945-50 5 yrs after what happens that brings USA into KOR war which led to VM. enough time for a cell to get into a 3rd world country regime and take.

aspostd earlier, slick will gave 4 bill. where did slickster go during college years. think that country 'agency' let him go.
just a reg guy here. been hangn down rabbit hole for a bit.
interesting time for sure. thing in SA was huge.
the emu story could be true.
maybe there are still people in the USA that fight for the USA

Bumping for CGI

Because Intelligence Agencies have proven Trustworthy… My sides..

Fat Kim should just target his missiles to beijing and get whatever he wants.

A part of this bullshit, did anybody notice how the samsung equities from 2016 are skyrocketing and look like a bubble?