Haitians BTFO'd

"Almost 60,000 Haitians living in the U.S. must leave the country within 18 months, the Trump administration said Monday as they announced an end to a temporary residency program enacted in 2010.

The program, known as Temporary Protected Status (TPS), allowed Haitians to work and live in the U.S. after an earthquake destroyed the island nation. Protections for Haitians will expire in July 2019 – an 18-month extension to the program to ensure Haitians have an “orderly transition.”

Homeland Security acting secretary Elaine Duke said in a press release Monday that since the 2010 earthquake, conditions in Haiti have improved and its citizens can return home."

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/20/trump-administration-ends-protected-status-for-haitians-living-in-us-after-quake.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/20/trump-administration-ends-protected-status-for-haitians-living-in-us-after-quake.html
archive.is/UK3B8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_denaturalized_former_citizens_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off back to cuckchan you cancerous little shitstain. Wasting fucking dubs with your utter nigger tier post. The only reason I'm not saging this pile of shit is because Haitians are the stinkiest repulsive ooga booga type of nigger and I hate them almost as much as I hate the yids. I hope you get hit by multiple trucks.

(checked)
Just checking those dubs of fuck cuckchan.

hey…that reminds me…alll refugees are supposed to go home when it's safe, aren't tbey?

kek

Oh fuck off I got you the story.

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/20/trump-administration-ends-protected-status-for-haitians-living-in-us-after-quake.html
archive.is/UK3B8

This place is crawling with shitposters right now, but I archived it for you.

why

Exactly. Refugees are entirely a different class from immigrants and by definition are only temporary.

Neat.
Now just 59,940,000 more muds to go!
(Please don't notice the complaints from ICE about having to engage in catch-and-release again.)

I wish we would close the anchor baby issue. Do children of refugees born here get citizenship?

And just so we're clear:
>According to the 2010 U.S. Census, there were 881,488 Haitian Americans living in the U.S.
(60,000 / 881,488) * 100 = 6%

Florida - 424,101
New York - 190,718
Massachusetts - 73,201
New Jersey - 49,340
Pennsylvania - 21,178
Georgia - 20,782
Connecticut - 18,628
Maryland - 12,148
Illinois - 7,409
California - 6,76

Almost-certainly.

ANCHOR BABIES ARE NOT–AND HAVE NEVER BEEN–US CITIZENS. ALL US CITIZENSHIP LAW REQUIRES JUS SOLI AND JUS SANGUINIS. EVEN HARRY REID ADMITS THIS.

Was this before they decided on infinite brown people as their #1 strategy or did Harry not get the memo?

Just checking those dubs of checking those dubs of fuck cuckchan

Being technically right doesn't make something actually right. They are de facto citizens because the entity with a monopoly on legal lethal force declares them to be so.

just checking those trips of checking those dubs of checking those dubs of fuck cuckchan

dey is jus nigs. how can anybody send them to a country full of nothin but nigs?

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK.
pls don't send them north there's already too many up here.

Only if they want to bring attention to how the Clintons stole all their Haiti shekels. They were refugees, they aren't meant to stay forever.

can't wait for some shill faggot to post a picture of Trump touching a wall

Serious Question here

When can we expect the wall? Putting these people homeless on the streets is a good start, but we can't start deporting properly without it. We need to win MOREEEEE.

It takes years to break ground on a single building and you're trying to rush a wall on a man that hasn't even been president a single year yet? Think, dummy.

Jesus, obongo sneaked in 60,000 ofvthrse savages under the radar into here? Can’t imagine why the spics right next door in DR didn’t want them. Also, they killed off the evil White men 200 years ago, no oppression for these kangZ. Why haven’t they built pyramids and spaceships yet? Bix nood.

Too little of a good thing too late has consequences.

It's too late for your mom, bro, but the world can still be saved.

You're a goddamn idiot.
I'm an ironworker.
We bid, and within a couple months we're hanging steel as the ground crews are still pouring concrete.
Trump is a master distractor, he cannot, and will never get the support to build the wall.

shit op, but still worth discussing

That’s what they get for 1804, I hope this is real

I hope they take the anchor babies back with them

While the US is getting rid of the haitian cockroaches, there are countries that are accepting them by thousands because niggers give good goy points. In Chile they have a 'travel' company that flies haitians as permanent tourists. Another country off the list, shit became niggerland fast.

Every time. In the time it took you to type your first impotent sentence of rage you could have copied, pasted, archived, copied, and pasted that article link as an archive here. Stop being a nigger.

Dubs confirm sperging out rulefag

He builds skyscrapers for a living. I think we can get a fucking wall build petty fast. Honestly, it's the puerto ricans I worry about. they can't be technically deported since many of them are citizens right?

Government contracts never go that fast.

Noooo I always wanted to visit Argentina and Chile.

It's particularly annoying to see the kikes on Twatter kvetching about the loss to (((our))) diversity.

Can he do anything about the middle of America becoming Somalia?

Yes. They take "refuge", hence the name, and then they leave.

There are legal mechanisms in place in the US that give the US government the right to strip people of citizenship if they aren't natural born citizens:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_denaturalized_former_citizens_of_the_United_States

this fat cunt

Seriously. When he ran his business, he never went public to have more control over it. You can't get more public than federal funding of a 20 billion dollar project with the added rigor of liberal whining and Republican incompetence/reluctance

Correct. We have to somehow get them to leave the country, and then cutoff the island of shitters.

Gee I wonder where they'll be going now.

Id put my money on about 80% of those fleeing to Canada. Trudeau loves taking in Haitians and Salvadorans among other, took a big swath of them in just like last month and they are flooding the borders without any resistance. Ive heard certain places in Canada now have MS-13.

Canada are going to get more niggers from USA soon.

The eternal Finn strikes again.

KEK MIT UNS

It's an actual, legitimate loophole. One leftists never, ever want to talk about. It's typical leftist logic though.

Nice roll, ese.

Can confirm , they Haitians mothers are used to seeing 4 of their kids die before one reaches the year so they are all heartless and careless with the kids , even though child morbidity rates in Chile are the lowest in the continent , they just wont learn

We have Venezuela about to implode even harder and can't stop importing niggers

go to the southern parts of both countries

So in other words, the temporary program was extended by 18 months?

Exactly. The 60,000 being sent back are the beta males of the Haitians who didn't knock some bitch up since 2010.

The good thing is that the agent killed was a taco. Tacos killing tacos means they're not killing whites.

You haven't heard of the VAWA have you.
All ANY woman has to do to get her green card is claim one of the following
Look it up.

They will never be sent back. Screencap this post and read it again in 18 months by which time Trump has made a "compromise" with opposition. That's all this is, you start at a more extreme position and then "bargain" to where you actually want to be.

A whore ought to be slapped every time the name of that accursed law is uttered. Everything about it is over 9000% disgraceful.

Good to see Mr.Trump is slowly reversing the illegal demographic changes as promised.

Democrats think "temporary" is seven fucking years.

Haiti is about the size of a large US metro area. You'd think $10 billion aid money would be enough to pave the streets with gold.

This fucking "it's too chaotic and unsettled in Haiti/El Salvador/Honduras/Guatemala" etc. excuse, every god damn time.

That's all the more excuse to send them back. These subhumans have been handed centuries worth of the White man's technology, which they would have achieved, ever, on their own, plus billions of dollars in public and private aid, and over six+ years they STILL can't come close to getting their shit together.

That means these savages are hopelessly incompetent, which is why they should NOT be in this country, because they are shit people who spread shit conditions like poverty, stupidity, corruption, and lawlessness everywhere they go. The fact that libshits are always talking about "environment" is belied by the fact that no amount of help to the environment of these shitskins is ever enough to pull them out of their own genetic and racial failures. Fuck em.

You fail to understand just how worthless niggers are of course it doesn't help the Clintons took that money either.

This.

Really makes me hmm.