War Prepping In Colorado Springs

I typically don't give a fuck about you faggots any more, but I figured I'd give you a heads up that the Air Force is prepping for war here in Colorado. We've had about 20x as many jet maneuvers/practices these last few months, Peterson Airforce Base has been running live fire drills well into the late evenings whereas they typically stop at around 6-8PM, and just today, the metro bus system was down for nearly an hour because the military was moving hundreds of heavy duty trucks worth of cargo into Fort Carson the likes of which no one's seen in decades, all requiring special clearance to get through the gate and all being heavily guarded.

I'm not sure if this is relevant to anything else going on, but I figured you'd want to be aware of these behind-the-scenes happenings over the last couple weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

peterson.af.mil/News/Display/Article/1371816/condor-crest-comes-to-peterson/
archive.fo/j50uZ
archive.fo/Q1XZc
archive.is/43bVr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_bunker_buster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rolling for true habbenen

peterson.af.mil/News/Display/Article/1371816/condor-crest-comes-to-peterson/

PETERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Colo. –

During the week of November 6-9, several events took place across the 21st Space Wing, Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado to keep Airmen ready for any circumstance. Events included Shelter-In-Place, lockdown, active shooter, bomb explosions, child abduction, a mass casualty event and more.

Condor Crest is a bi-annual readiness exercise designed to test the capabilities of the men and women of the Wing. The exercise occurs twice a year.

Condor Crest was planned by the 21st Space Wing Inspector General office in conjunction with leadership and unit Wing Inspection Team members. Planning began in August, 2017 with members assigned to Peterson AFB, Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station, mission partners, and geographically separated units around the world. Events were designed to test the capabilities of those assigned to the wing with real-world scenarios to match the current and emerging threats that face our nation. There were four main scenarios in as many days, designed to put emergency responders and leadership to the test.

In the past, the majority of the base was off limits when it came to exercises. For the first time, the CDC played a vital role in planning and playing in this level of exercise. Direction from wing leadership is units assigned to Peterson AFB (with the exception of a few select services) will be fully engaged during the exercise scenarios. While leadership understands there may be inconveniences, these do not outweigh the benefits of the invaluable training of installation personnel. Condor Crest is Peterson’s execution of the “train like you fight mentality” in the Air Force today.

Rolling for Stargate war

Well that explains that week, but the late-night drills have been ongoing since October. Also doesn't explain the massive numebr of trucks rolling into Fort Carson (there were literally hundreds of them, and the military was going after anyone they saw pulling out phones to take pictures/camera crews trying to record).

number*

There are announced exercises and unannounced exercises. My guess is that it's for NK sabre rattling purposes, testing bomber readiness etc.

rolling for Trump finally taking power from the establishment and the ushering of a new age

Get some video.

This stuff isn't that unusual around military bases.

Have you lived there for several years, so you have a real feel for what unusual activity looks like?

user, I've lived here for 20 years. I have never seen this many military vehicles entering base before. I'm sure there's something on fagbook but I gave up social media about half a year ago.

I knew something was going on when i drove past Fort Carson today and saw those fucking APCs at the railroad this morning

Well, FUCK you too, faggot. It's been happening in Idaho too. Nothing seen because I don't go out that way, but you can hear the jet traffic.

These are the only two relevant articles I can find from the past few days relating to Fort Carson.

archive.fo/j50uZ
archive.fo/Q1XZc

Neither are really relevant, and I can't think of anything other than war prep that would demand that many vehicles. I know an army rep leaked info that 6,000 troops from Fort Carson were being shipped to Afghanistan back in September, but the DoD insisted this was a false rumor.

Looks like they've been doing similar things every few months since 2015 under the name "Raider Focus."

If anyone has spent any time at a website/forum called "godlikeproduction", often abbreviated here as "GLP, threads like this are a common occurrence. The OP will insist that there are unusual military movements and that they live locally.

I do live locally, faggot. I work for one of the manufacturing plants in town.

I don't give a fuck about you or your faggy burnout state either.

If you say so.

Trump is the establishment now.

Nah, he's right, they're prepping for something. I live right next to the base and under the NORAD Air Force Base. There's a lot of activity going on but I really haven't been paying to much attention since I've been staying at Denver for the last two weeks and just got back, but I'm am planning on keeping an eye out and will take pics of anything interesting now that OP brought it up.

Pic of my morning commute down Garden of The Gods (exif data removed obviously). UCCS traffic is even worse.

I stand by what I posted. There's a pattern and you're both asserting this is an exception. If you say so. I won't press it any further.

Thanks, user. I literally drive to work, drive to night classes, drive to the gym, and then drive home skipped the gym today because neighbors are faggots and kept me up all night. Point being, I don't really have time to take pics of this shit happening, but I've got connections to the Metro bus service who filled me in on the Fort Carson stuff.

Was this in the daily distribution memo at your media matters meeting this morning?

coup
war with the saudis after bringing to light their ties with the DNC, etc.
fucking around in NK
fucking around anywhere else
deep state controlled civil war against /ourguys/

Trumps gonna do some gay shit with the Norks or something.

That's what the chairforce said when they dumped lethal amounts of fire-fighting chemicals (that have been banned for firefighting use for years) into the ground water down in Widefield, and refused to pay for their mistake a few months back.

Consider this record: CORRECTED

We will dream, and through those dreams we will see the happening with our own eyes.

(checked)
checkin for happening

Checking your dub dubs
Nice

Cool. Drop some goodies at my place on your way over wherever
thanks

He has a large nose.

He's probably a jehovas witness

Reservist here, the entire military is heightening readiness. My unit got the new gas masks and MOPP gear, new computers and the like. Even the standard December drill stuff like the anti-suicide class, anti-sexual assault class, etc… has gotten replaced with drawing up load plans and other readiness activities.
The brass is looking at what they call the "4+1 threat" which is, in order; north korea, Iran, syria, Ukraine, and finally non-state actors/other.

fugg :DDD
What are we supposed to see here? I just see a lot of cars and trucks and a nice silverado before they fucked up the design with overcast/rainy weather.

archive.is/43bVr

I drove by two Abrams on the highway today being towed on flat beds. Talk about a thicc load.

Man I had to wait through that shit. Stacked up all the way to acadamy. Fuck I hate going on base such a waste of time.

I think he's talking about the traffic up until about 6 months to a year ago it wasn't nearly as bad on that road cities growing fast cause of 4 bases
Also you can see my rig in that pic

That fucking idiot will destroy the world, if he even manages to even close to there that is.

Feels good not to be the only springsfag here, most anons are mostly in Denver.

that would be hilariously evil

Looking at the direction of modern society, he'd be doing everyone a favour and end up becoming humanity's greatest hero.

You don't seriously believe the nonsense this government puts out about North Korea, do you?

hopefully it is a war against the chinese

That's right fellow user! Russian hackers and NK will destroy the world! We the chosen people have G-d on our side. We have to kill everyone before they do.

He's the hero the World deserves but not the one it needs right now.

brb signing up now

smh tbh fams

(checked)
I've noticed it as well in the Ohio area.
helicopters, jets, tanks on trains, deuce and a half trucks loaded down with gear/crates and towing hummers
the storm is coming

It's hilarious how the goyim continuously eat up these outlandish news stories.

You wish, nigger. I don't know who most of the others are tbh

this, the shilling is low energy.

Checked and keked

The dnc master race gets paid in keeping their lives and not the an hero via 38373 shots to the back of the head

Oklahoma here, 1+ hour East of OKC. I saw 2-3 fighter jets in formation fly over our little town. I thought they were birds at first because although we get a lot of air traffic the planes were too high in altitude.

It really is unusual. Maybe it's just the Military in the Trump era and we have to get used to it.

Oh shit, someone from my neck of the woods.

Isn't magma chamber that everyone is worried about like 5 kilometers below surface? I doubt a nuke would do anything if small earthquakes can't set it off.

The earthquakes originate within the caldera itself. I don't know if a nuke would do anything, would probably depend on the yield.

So basically playing more lipservice to make the kikes stop whining about muh syruhhhh and muh rushha.
Nothingburger as usual.

What is so strange about the army moving equipment around? They're so unorganized it's a wonder anything gets done. They ship whole fleets of humvees to training areas, only to realize that they already had humvees there.

This is what happens when you let liberals and niggers run your military.

Small world after all

Wait, isn't that the exact plot few anons predicted kikes might try to use to blame NK months ago? Does the (((UN))) browse Holla Forums?

I'm the old green van that always drives aggressively in case you're curious. Anyways, late for work, gotta scram. Didn't mean to pass out that early last night.

Laramiefag reporting, I've seen military columns traveling along the I-80 corridor but figure it is business as usual this close to Cheyenne.

If Yellowstone does blow I'll be heading south over the Front Range ASAP with the wife, baby, shekels and Potassium Iodide.

Did we do that?

But w-we still love you, Ebolachan!

Do none of you have jobs?

Grew up and live near the Belle Chasse Naval Air Station in the New Orleans area and I can confirm that there’s been a LOT more activity in the skies than I’ve ever seen in my life.

I wonder if this is Trumps doing instead of the kikes getting ready to deploy the golems
could the racewar truly be coming?

Whatever happens, don't get shingo'd!

Square bodied? Like early 90s or late 80s always has shit in it parks on by shops on the road that goes N and S behind KFC and Doug's???

Are you implying there will be nuclear fallout? I'm confused

Considering I live out of it half the time between work, school, and the gym, probably. Good to meet yah, user.

What are some good stocks right now? Raytheon? Boeing?

Gimme some good defense stocks to buy up before the war so I can sell later $$$$$

Buy Boeing. Polite sage for short, off-topic response.

They're local so that's also good for me.

SAIC, Cobham/Aeroflex, and Newisys are probably all good ones to look into. Maybe Xiotech or Linear Tech.

Boeing has their hands in a lot more than the average aerospace corporation should. Conspiracy theories about it aside, they funded HAARP, so they'll likely pull more cards out of their sleeves in the event of a full-blown conflict. Now's probably a good time to go long.

I'm not a retard I promise.

>Does the (((UN))) browse Holla Forums?
Yes.

Are they training for love?

Marburg can be armed on intercontinental ballistic warheads.

Marburg was originally modified by the USSR to be even more deadly, so it's a possibility.

I've seen more than one of their employees have a psychotic breakdown and end up in a locked psychiatric inpatient unit.

Really makes one ponder what they're doing behind the scenes, doesn't it?

Explains why technicians don't want to work for them to an extent. I think the worst one I've had to experience was Bal Seal, less because of their strict security requirements, and more because they illegally run credit checks on anyone they want to hire because too many people were stealing their data either because it wasn't properly secured or because the work environment was such crap (mandatory 60-70 hour work weeks with pay about $8/hr below market average for all employees). Only reason they were getting away with it was because they have one little military project at each facility so they can use the DoD excuse to get out of all sorts of hiring/employee laws.

Monsanto is also a local company. They're also up to a lot of nefarious things.

If anything, they are starting to prepare for an attack on North Korea.

How long before Holla Forums is wrangling with a powerful AI?

Yup, that's what I think as well.

Can you do a nuclear shaped charge?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_bunker_buster

this same day, I saw some f16s out a playing here on the plains for the first time in roughly a decade (I used to live on a training route that the old-timers knew). Could be a habbedig a brewin

or maybe not.

If there was actual war preparation why haven't there been other reports of noticeable upticks in military activity in other locations? As disheartening as it is, it's probably nothing.

where have you been? they've been shipping trains full of tanks hummers apc's and rearranging aircraft placement for the last year