2nd Accuser Comes Forward: Franken Is Done

archive.is/nAfxC

Not tired of winning!

Burn in hell kikes!

isn't this guy gay as fuck?

That would be at least one explanation for why just about every accusation comes from a Jewess.

The truth will always shine through the cracks of darkness.

Them dubs be confirming.

Praise Kek!

The kike still refuses to leave, fucking arrogance of these subhuman roaches. DOTR when?

All that means is more pressure needs to be put on. These people need to know exactly how their shit tastes.

Taking down a powerful man is how a feminist acquires a virtual penis.
And before crypto-kikes kvetch that I'm trying to defend (((them))), just remember these are the same cunts who tried to take down Trump just because ambitious whores let him grab them by the pussy.
It's fun watching the left eat itself, but never forget that at the root of this witch hunt is the (((feminist's))) wider war on White men.

FRANKENSTEIN LIVES
Maybe now McConnell or Ryan will tweet about him stepping down I doubt it.

I've always said the left are a gaggle of factions all vying for control within their own circles as well as beyond so this kind of infighting is not surprising and expected.

The feminist shame bullshit doesn't work on alpha males. I don't give a shit how many kikes or beta faggots they ruin with their horse shit, none of that worries me. Females, rabid feminists included, will always ultimately be put in their place by a strong man who doesn't give them an inch of leeway with their fucking shit testing and various other typical horse shit. The main problem is the kike. Period. Once the kike is eliminated, feminism will be dissolved as a matter of course along with a myriad of other Marxist dogma and degeneracy. Get your priorities straight. The kike must be destroyed before all else.

Letting feminists attack media lapdogs is a good thing because all it does is harm their podium. They are attacking themselves in the long run here.

Exactly. Hate the rabies rabbis, not the dogs.
Ignore MGTOW torpedos.

Women subvert men in every culture throughout history. Feminism can and does manifest itself in any culture which permits womyn to have a vote and a voice in society. A "strong alpha man" putting a woman in her place doesn't override the wider social imperative.

The media tried to spin the last one as "well she forgave him, time to move on." If they play by their own rules, he has to resign now.

Sure thing, torkike. Al Franken and all these other kikes would never be predatory sexual deviants. Clearly the accusers are making it all up and it's all just part of their war on ((((white men)))) :^)

Reported

I fully agree, however when it comes down to it if my options are to take down a bunch of wimmin who are not a threat on their own, or take the once in lifetime opportunity to ruin a kike's career in politics, you can probably guess what I and most here would choose. The feminists can be handled later.

Sauce? That picture's hilarious. What a fucking cuck

kek
nice try, roastie

>(((white men)))

don't act like she didn't want it at the time

Now the average leftynigger response on twitter is that this is all in fact some plot by Trump and Hannity to smear Franken. They’ve gone full fucking tinfoil while simultaneously validating the defense of Moore’s accusations as an opposition lead smear campaign.

I want “Durrnhurr if you let your enemies destroy themselves with their own golem, they win” fags to leave.

I doubt the cognitive dissonance even registers.

Always remember that it isn't hypocritical, it's consistent. I don't care if somebody accuses a useful person of sexual misconduct, because while it may be degenerate, it first must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt before I care. That's my standard that I hold myself and my allies to. But my enemies have a standard of listen and believe, so I hold them to that standard.

I don't really know much about Moore, but he deserves no punishment unless he is proven to have done something really bad. But Frankenstein deserves to be railroaded out of town based on nothing more than the whim of a woman, because that's his sides professed measuring stick. Of course they will be hypocritical about it, but I won't be, I'll hold them to their own standards because they aren't principled enough to do so on their own without being shamed into it.

It won't make their position any stronger, because they already try to use it exclusively to attack their enemies while making excuses and cover-ups for their own violations. Instead we call them out and never stop forcing them to live up to their standards, while also refusing to live up to their standards or accept their shaming or punishments anymore. They only have as much power over us as we let them have.

Not all of Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals are good to use, but some of them are absolutely worth using against them. Never be ashamed or unwilling to use a successful tactic. Never be a jew, but always play to win. We will not die with our principles, we will love and kill and win to see our principles stand firm in a brighter future.

when the next election? I want this kike out. I also heard that the only reason he won was because of deliberate manipulative democRAT redistricting.

yfw the gefilte fish is burning

Don't give Franken Pepe-Power!

They didn't redraw the state borders of Minnesota, nigger.

they redrew the districts nigger.

He is a U.S. Senator……all districts in Minnesota vote for his position, districting doesn't matter for this

Delete this

JUST

Too bad the left has officially let him off the hook.

PURE PAIN
ABSOLUTE SUBVERSION

where were you when frank sank?

So we're good to elect Moore then, dear NYT reader?

The longer they defend him, the less pervy Moore looks. My guess is a massive amount of dems will be tossed under the bus in 2018.

That image is known as gerrymandering.
It was a real problem in England a few hundred years ago, I believe.