College Instructor Goes Nuts and Attacks Conservatives

A graduate student at the University of Illinois was arrested recently after assaulting at least one student, an altercation that was caught on camera.

Tariq Khan, a PhD student at the university, was videotaped at a rally on campus shouting such things as “Fuck Donald Trump” and “Fuck you guys,” the last epithet apparently directed at several nearby members of Turning Point USA, a conservative activist organization.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=iy88N0TeNtQ
history.illinois.edu/directory/profile/tkhan6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hooktube for you:
hooktube.com/watch?v=iy88N0TeNtQ

How about a webm you fucking niggerfaggot? Why are all you cunts shilling some thirdparty? Take that shit back to reddit.

These are the same marxist professors who lie about encouraging open mindedness.

These "studies" meme departments need to be fully defunded and shut down immediately.They are the apex of the marxist indoctrination on campuses, and are always intricately tied in to the administration trying to make (((progressive changes))). This is the academic "head" of the beast, though it is a bit of a misnomer to consider them the brains of anything.

Actually they are part of the Affirmative Action program. They are the only courses that unqualified non-whites are interested in and lenient enough to pass them. That is why the students are 90% black women. If you take away Affirmative Action, all of these courses and their instructors, would vanish.

I've had a look but cannot find anything he's published. Maybe he's still in his first year.

whoa, that's unexpected.

He has a profile for the History dept at the university but it has been scrubbed already.

history.illinois.edu/directory/profile/tkhan6

Honestly, what do university's expect when they indoctrinate people into this garbage. They are courses on revolution against the straight white Christian male, of course people are going to go out and attack.

All of this can be fixed by defunding/shutting down all sociology departments in higher ed. Sociology is the source of all the bullshit these departments push - sociology is the head of the beast and must be destroyed.

But why?

Even if one has done nothing wrong (regardless of the situation) it is not an excuse for being pushed around, hands in the pockets and letting him steal things. Grown men acting like children. This is the real lesson to remember, since the details of the assailant seems to fit the typhical mould anyway.

because civic nationalists are low T

I dont know, did anyone say anything about his kids? I didnt hear it, except when mudnigger said something. It was like he was projecting EXTREMELY hard

Jesus man, we need testosterone injections starting at age fucking 10. The fucking faggots had ample opportunity to bust that dude in the head but decided to wimp out.

The fat spic held his ground, that faggot soyboy was flinching though.

So progressive

I didn't know you could get a PhD in bitching. It must be difficult to discover something new to whine about. I'm guessing they get away with whining about the same things but in their own unique way for several hundred pages.

This is where we are right now.

you should pick up ffmpeg or webm for retards and start making your own webms instead of being a whiny faget.

remind me to never show up at any protest because if anybody yells in my face like that its over

actually I think they've stopped doing even that now.

see

Oh, so thats what the mud got ass blasted about? It looked like, to me, he took what meager moral high ground he could use and sperged HARD. It also seemed like he was projecting.

So correct me if I am wrong, but the moment he put his hands on one of those students they had the legal right to throw his ass on the ground.

or, op could DO HIS ONE FUCKING JOB and webm the goddamn thing you disgusting excuse for a human

universities will still expel regardless of the law so most will not react they have too much on the line. in other words, crash the universities.

I think a lawsuit against a university professor for assault and battery along with theft would be enough to get your money back.

Best way to hit professors though is to go on rate my professor. Just mass drop poor reviews of professors who are leftist.

Actually just realised that would make a good raid.

the professors matter less than the universities. smack down one leftist professor and 5 more will pop up to take his place. but kill off the universities and the professors will cease to be of consequence.

short of fundamentally reforming the us education system, nothing will change. you must strike at the money that creates the environment that creates these professors and indoctrinates students. take the money away and the universities will die.

Can't stand Rulefags. They demand everyone webm everything as if they don't already have a few Google accounts and go on Youtube every single say. If it is such a horrible thing to have an embed Youtube function, complain to Jim.

Also

CHECK THE CATALOG

why is everyone in this video a spic?

affirmative action

When I look at how academia was in the past compared to now, I understand what you guys mean about the decay of civilization.

But what can we do?

Seems hopeless, the 'intellectuals' today are completely anti-intellectual and uncivilized.

college loan debt mass default, mass institutional bankruptcy and resale

I wish the ban stuck.

Hard to believe this was written nearly a decade before social media really took off.

take your defeatist bullshit somewhere else kike. your kikery is disgusting and your tricks wont work here. academia will be ours again, its only a matter of time

my hope is that red pilled intellectuals can change the tide. currently working on my genetic microbiology masters, so i like to believe i'm doing my part.

KYS

Build alternatives, infiltrate like the user above is. Failing all this (and you will know when it is time), there is always the making of lists.

Faggot manlets filming each other.

This will never lead to race war - how do we accelerate?

A true leftyfag meme would have another blogpost of text on that.

What's the goto site/app for making webms? Also, why isn't it a built in feature/prominent instructions if it's "mandatory?"

You kidding, it's opportunity knocking. Create an alternative to khan/poo academy with correct history, teaching critical thinking, only sjwlgbtmulticultasdfjewing there if any is to disect the poison. The real work is setting up an accepted credentialed system for online education then the jew captured real world education and books are toast.

Shitskin faggot was just mad he didn't bring his kids to act as a human sheild, as is customary

How did none of them tackle him to the ground? Even if you don't like throwing punches or being excessively violent, you could easily incapacitate him. It would have been far better to do that and then issue a citizen's arrest for theft - much more publicity, much more salt and also would make you not look like a pussy.

This is the switch as white men, as American patriots, as defenders of our country we need to get over and very quickly. These kids were more afraid of what the cops would do then defending themselves from an aggressor.
Need to match aggression with the same intensity, somebody lays hands on you at one of these events, flip the switch it's go time!

KEK Rulefag BTFO

It's not mandatory newfriend. These insufferable faggots make up their own rules and, in true teenage authoritarian fashion, endlessly bitch and moan while demanding everyone follow them. It is all about dominance and control.

You can use Xmedia Recode
Here is a video tutorial
You will see that it takes a good ten minutes

No. Injections fuck up natural testosterone production.
What you need is:
- exercise
- sleep
- healthy diet
- supplements (Zinc, Magnesium, vitamin B6 - there's one called ZMA that has all 3)

No, they honestly encourage open mindlessness.

theyre missing a based nigger over at leddit, go back

And his last.

Use youtube-dl

c:\users\admin\downloads\youtube> youtube-dl -f 43 [youtube url]