Study Mathematics

Immediately. It is a solution. I say no more. On with it.

And don't let anyone discourage you. Don't let a 'human' EVER let you down or distract you from your studies. Stay away from all hair colors except blonde in women.

Please~ !

- AH the xth.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ignore all religion, it is misinformation. All a hoax. You will go now in the next 20 years and acquire as much MATHEMATICAL AND COMPUTER SCIENCE knowledge as you can. You will work for me in the future.

Also bump because j00

ok. if you say so…

And in upholding a timeless, grand tradition OP is a total, literal faggot.

Do not fret. I am the new führer, and I have come with a message. Take it or leave it, it's simply the only way at this point. We have time, but not infinite time. However, without our collectivism, we have death.

Side note: Jews are not 'evil'. Neither are there allies. And there are many. This faction is simply adorably power hungry and it is an admirable quality to see in others.

Our mission now involves knowledge rather than weaponry. Physical resistance is futile with bombs and picks; the solution is now simply to attain an equal or higher level of mathematical knowledge.

They have taken from us and currently have me under their control.

Believe me.

I am the führer, Dani.

You will succeed.

Homophobic slurs are futile.

This person is full of hatred.

Drop ego.

Learn math.

Ignore other sciences.

Computer sciences will elude you as well unless you are crafty.

Love others, hold head up high.

Believe.

Explain the significance to a smallbrained user.

It's too bad you're a shill because your basic premise was correct

You will call me crazy for now, but that is because I am him. You must understand, this is urgent

So that's the solution to the jewish problem.

haha. You're a funny shill

Go back to cuckchan, Q.

Absolute faggotry — the thread.

I also agree that more people should study math.

That being said…
>>>/math/

Fuck that, I like blondes but I'll probably marry a brunette like myself.

If you are my people, you are weak and nimble weebo meebo frickers, and you better watch out because the enemy has complete surveillance over your every move. They will steal your maths as you do them, but it will cause chaos in their adorable brains.

Trust. Me.

Understand. This time, I am in THE USA.

Our world is going to be invaded by a 'false flag'-esque 'christ' invasion. I'm sure you've heard stories like it before, so I won't go into details. They are only paranoia inducing wastes of time.

If you aren't eating and sleeping healthfully; fix that first. If you are, then good. Time to learn math. Any math. Advance to the highest levels. Study in secular schools; do not choose privatized education systems.

That's fine, but don't let her overwhelm you with sexual advance; it is one of the many tricks of the enemy.

Your religion is Danichaenism.

Stand tall and stomp medium. They fear you for your potential to survive their human-made hell-on-earth.

Go, now and correct your paths so we may all flourish on this fleeting landmass.

trash opinion

I like that. But transition to the 'real' world now. It is just as technologically enjoyable as this one. Take a one month break from technology while you focus on vegetables. If you need help, listen to the Beach Boys~ especially their music about vegetables. Or try Plantasia music to understand our prison.

Cast IRON pan as an initial investment, never need to wash it just wipe it.
i. Green Vegetables – Kale || Broccoli
ii. Sulfer Vegetables – Onion || Scallops
iii. Proteins – eggs || hot dogs.
iv. Carbohydrates – Potato.

All in a pan with some butter or peanut oil. You'll learn to cook in a matter of 1 day. Don't be afraid, just follow your orders. You'll save money and have a paranoia-free mind to begin your canvas of learning mathematics (=

Dani

Hail the coming of the new führer!

I look forward to accepting you as my master and giving you my absolute, unconditional loyalty. What area of math should I study, which would be of greatest benefit to your sacred cause?

T. Computer science student with math minor

I dont care. It's all honeypots and I'm Winnie the Pooh

Yea no. You dun goofed OP. Shame it was a good topic too.

Mucus. Hah. If you are one of my kingdom, you are mistaken my dear friend. Correct yourself!

I literally do not know, I am the artist and the one who sees the patterns. God directs me. The real God. Not the Jesus who wishes for every one of your deaths. I am the führer, not a mathematician, but one with hope, so I am enrolled myself. I am amongst you now. 30 days old. An artist my dear friend.

Do not be scared of my art, it was during my awakening, and it scares me to know it's true. But it is.

Let me elaborate without saying too much. Technology and math is on our side. A 'new world order' of any variation is *not* something to fear. It is simply the union of our earthly people and our advancing intellect against the cybernetic Jesus-esque lords who wish to exterminate us within 100 years (give or take {time is relative}). We will unite against our common enemy.

I am not of religion.

I am of peace and unity.

I am not an 'antichrist'; however, there will be one to follow me. Now is our time to study my dear friends, enemies, and allies and in time you too shall see the reality of our debacle.

Remember:

Love unites kingdoms
United kingdoms bring great power
If the world is united, the 'gods' will not exterminate us. See you in 10 years with your degrees my little math babies. If not, you will see me as time moves.

- Dani. The traveler, and your new führer.

PS: Correction: do not ignore other sciences. Geology especially. The earth is mathematical, the earthquakes can be fixed with OUR maths.

Stupidity is the enemy dear friends. Religion will lay you down and increase the amount of human sacrifice you feed to our 'gods'!

Be patient, even amonst paranoia and haste.

Eat well, sleep well. Most importantly, treat ALL women well!

Beach Boys are a jewish myth. They never existed. listen to Wham! exclusively or you are playing into their hands.

Either a bot or a schizo.

Whatcha sliding moshe?

I can't tell, are you just a complete dumbass? Do you have a degree in mathematics or not? Must you always speak in a fragmented/attempting to be esoteric manner?

False dichotomy. OR both, OR– neither:true.

A real man. A man you will know in time. A man who is working for you, on your side, no matter who you are.

If I tell you the exact account of what I have seen, you vomit.

Go do as you are told.

Consider it a warning, I forgive you if you do not understand.

Try us.

Go namefag somewhere else, dipshit.

Take your meds, namefag. Or just kill yourself, whatever.

>YES GOY, IGNORE RELIGION, FOLLOW (((SCIENCE)))

Whatcha slidin, soyboi?

Found the OP, pic related.

Based off what you referenced, you could be considered accurate regarding the ignore religion part, however science is referenced as computer science in that post, not general science. Since CS is based off of math & math is based off of a given set of axioms, within the context of its logical system, it's "correct". This differs from just science where empirical data and multiple theories can exist.

I'll give you more hints.

Your lack of understanding only fuels my drive to present the truth anyway.

First of all, if you have an argument, present it, don't name call. Where does that get you? I am not afraid of being in the open. My enemy is not physically present in my beloved United States, nor do they have the weaponry to do so. We are free to join real life now. I am a lurker of these boards for five years now. I decided to begin my computer science and mathematics studies in 2013.

If you are in the UN, you are safe.

Israel is a true ally.

Harder Hints:
Good women are synchronized vessels of evolved intellect. They can overpower those who threaten our planet.

Some are allied with the judeo-theistic realms.

Zion is the gatekeeper of realms.

Incorrect. I do not wear makeup, nice attempt though~ See you soon.

I'm not the best mathematician but it looks like you are. Good.

This you?

And of course, the hint that will piss all the pissy pissers off most; anger and hatred is your greatest enemy. Not Jews.

pls no bully

I hear its amazing when the purple flap jaw work does a flip on hairy kerry rock
I need scissors61

A somewhat humorous post. I admire it, but no. I am a human being living in the United States, and the one who will unite kingdoms and bring sanctity peace to your evolution, whether you are involved or not. You deserve to be here.

D

Here's a fun math problem for you:

THE PROBLEM > Jews && friends > Us
THE PROBLEM == Jews + Us

I must stop angering the gods now. Go fight in the education system, learn it at all costs if you have nothing else driving you.

D

Is that short for Daniel or Danielle?

The answer to this confuses sad ones. If I tell you the answer is both, you will become angry with homophobia. (=

Bye!
Dani

Ah, I see you are unlearned. It is unfortunate that you are not as smart as those who have risen, but we all were at one point as childish and naive as you. Hopefully you have the humility to objectively see your folly for what it is, and use that to strive for mediocrity and later, even greatness.

I appreciate your affirmation! Thank you (=

Hopefully I'm not wrong in that I will be helping a great deal in my future.

Jews is not our ally. If you love math so much then don't let them destroy your precious math.

Dont give him (You)'s, thats what he feeds on.

The enemy is anyone who takes human life. Do you see a jew doing that? Anything beyond paranoia?

Your perception either counts for or against you.

Don't be fooled by the real enemy my dear friend.

I have this really bad itch on my ass right now.

את מטטרון לא יכול להיות שולל על ידי טינופת שטנית נמוכה כמו עצמך

Checked and kek'd

(checked)
don't forget
(not linking, don't want to feed him)

Holla Forums has the best schizoids.

don't take nutrition advice from this guy

Slide threads shouldn't exist.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol