FREE NiggaNet being set up in Detroit

Wasn't sure if you guys would be interested in this but I think you will because of all the questions it leaves one asking. I'm embedding the youtube link cause I can't into webm but I'll also provide the hooktube link further in the post. Heres hoping codemokey works hooktube into the site so niggers can finally shut the fuck up about click shekels.

Anyway, let's go to Detroit where shit is just falling apart because niggers were left behind with the white mans devices. A collective has started to gib these niggers in Detroit free WiFi because justice or basic human rights or some feel good bullshit like that. It appears that the stronk, independent woman of color that started this collective has made a deal with an ISP to pay for access, then divide and distribute that bandwidth among X amount of homes in different neighborhoods around the city, a feat against all odds given that she is only a woman of color. They are getting the gigabit uplink from somewhere (whether it's subsidized by somebody or not) and are linking it wirelessly from house to house, using each building as a repeater as they are able. They also have to buy the antennas and routers etc(looks like decent Ubiquiti gear and not cheap knockoff Chinese shit), but they never really explain who pays for it, so it's likely coming from your tax dollars. The bitch even complains that the 10 mbps package they operate with isn't enough because "humans" deserve free high speed internet access to be able to stream BET at 2k resolution with no buffering.

As promised, the hooktube link: hooktube.com/watch?v=1B0u6nvcTsI

t. Silicon Valley cucks.

FTFY

How.many NBPS?

This their only goal is to increase groid presence on social media to try to drown out all the Heartlanders who voted for Trump.

Reported for shilling

Fuck off nigger, hooktube is Holla Forums approved alternative.

Niggers stealing the routers to sell them as scrap electronics in 3… 2… 1…

WE

it isn't even a splinternet made out of all the stolen antennae, cable boxes, and existing infrastructure
smh niggas aint even tryna fight the white man no mo
its just groupon internet for niggers

HUZ 2NIGGABIT

Top Lel. I remember this from about 5 years ago. They wanted to build a meshnet or steal internet using big antenna dishes for them.

t. OP
Stop starting multiple threads shilling this gay site.
WEBMS are Holla Forums approved.

Kys nigger

Detroit can't even fund a decent police force it's a warzone out there actually most warzones are even less dangerous, I wish I was joking.

you aren't wrong
t. silicon valley user

Fuck outta here shill

how often do you bathe nigger?

oh no oh shit it would a be shame if somebody utilized this software called mdk3 and went
jammer-driving
and caused a
chimpout

This, let's start fucking up this operation.

now don't be all ebil nahtzees who go around and victimize poor defenseless niggers, instead package this tool in a nice and easy to use interface and let the niggers wage a disconnection war between themselves to grab the best bandwidth for their wurlstar videos

it would be raciss otherwise

Alternatively go there and inform the more niggery niggers to targeting the electronics and sell the copper for cheap.

I'm just excited to see how many ways they can figure out to fuck this up.

WE WUZ L33TZ

Clearly, computers are too racist.

Jesus Christ what is that disgusting thing? The one talking about all this niggershit?

WUZ WOZNIAKZ AND $TALLMAN

pretty devilish

I wonder how many would download and run faster_internet_access_not_a_trojan_horse.exe

Hell, we should be able to remotely crack these routers. Knowing these niggers they probably left them on factory defaults.

the only goal is data mining and monitoring of the largely unknown black social communities

Fine. The illicit hookups will only accelerate the final decimation of that utter shithole. Kill it with fire.

Niggers vandalizing aps trying to steal free HBO, or just for the hell of it, in 3..2..1

Other nogs are going to steal anything of value and sell it for crack money. These primitive creatures are barely capable of mimicking white civilization for five minutes.

Dang I haven't got half that.

only 10 nbps?

I have a bad feeling about all of this.

DO TO GENETIC UNCONSCIOUS PARANOIA
BLACKS (ACTUALLY NATIVE SOUTH AMERICANS, NOT AFRICANS) CAN THRIVE BEST ON TECHNOLOGIES DEVELOPED BY THEIR OWN KIND

SINCE MANKIND IS ACTUALLY BILLIONS OF YEARS OLD
IN THAT TIME, LIFE EVOLVED TO INTEGRATE THE USE OF THE PLANEt EARTH'S ELECTRIC AND MAGNETIC ENERGY FIELDS FOR SUBCONSCIOUS INFORMATION TRANSFERENCE AKA SUBCONSCIOUS HIVEMIND
RACES ARE, IN A MACRO LEVEL, AKIN TO FUNGI IN COMPLEXITY

Cuck.

Leftycuck spam again.

Like sticks & rocks?

wtf I am the niggernet now

Meant to respond to

Sage for my fuck up

I, for one, am ready for Cybernog 2020.

Panem et circenses.

5TB of pics related

Operation Gibsmedata

Would be a shame if some evil nazi hacker would spread a trojan within that open network to change every niggers smartphone screen to "Jews shipped black slaves to america" and spam the same message to all their contacts and social network accounts :^)