Trump can no longer launch Nuclear Weapons

John E Hyten, America's Commander of its Nuclear Arsenal, will refuse any order received from Trump to Launch Nuclear Weapons
At this time right now, America is wide open to attack - M.A.D is no longer applicable
archive.is/dq9qx

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Dkm3L
archive.fo/3hta2
onbloggers.com/2016/11/the-strange-suicide-us-general-two-days.html?m=1
archive.is/Q7tfe
archive.is/lgRnG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This ought to be funny

Talk about fake news OP, that's not what was said. The General was being grilled on about what he would do if ORANGE DRUMPF just randomly decided to push the red button one day because he's like so unhinged.

Response:

Read that last phrase again. It's not complicated. Did you even read your own article before sperging out here?

THIS IS SO WE CANT RESPOND TO AN ATTACK
THE GENERAL GOING PUBLIC IS THE SIGNAL

get an updated script

Any illegal order

The UN delared any use of Nuclear Weapons "Illegal" over 20 years ago.
This general has direct ties to the UN. Make the connection, you stupid fuck.

who decides what is legal and illegal? the UN? the ACLU? the SPLC? some jewish judge in a robe?

Not him at least. He's just a virtue signaling retard whose probably going to get removed for being a faggot

US Laws, you retard. The President can't overstep the laws of the country he is running.

This has nothing to do with the UN. Ask for a refund from whatever school you attended (if you did) because you clearly failed reading comprehension.

This is an example of some of the people claiming Trump is going to just "randomly nuke everyone"

Chris Murphy is almost as stupid as you.

The UN declares many things illegal. No one listens, not even Turkey.

The statement is incredibly meaningless. Id hope anyone would do due diligence in preventing a nuke when there is something sketch about it. He's incredibly fucking dumb to say that totl the press unless there is some larger story here

oh yeah no president has ever broken any laws ever

"[should trump call for nuclear weapons to be used] guess what's going to happen? I'm going to say, 'Mr. President, that's illegal.' And guess what he's going to do? [nothing]"

The problem is that this General has reservations with the UN.
Should any nuclear order be passed down, the general will claim something something UN higher power and hang up as the country burns.

It's out of context. The General was asked if he would blindly follow orders from Trump, and the General correctly replied that he would have to follow the law. If he'd said otherwise, he'd likely have been relieved of duty.

From the RT article on this topic.

Go away shill

What the fuck is the point of becoming president.. does commander in chief mean nothing? Is there some rabbi-approved rulebook on when we can vaporize people? What? This is basically a glimpse into how much of a charade the presidency is. Prepare for fucking war, brethren.

Shit OP, this is some twitter/leddit level drumph drama posting. Piss off you fuckass.

just

Making up quotes now? Fuck you and your shitty thread.

No one obey UN. UN cannot even protect the people from the UN rapists.

>muh (((Geneva Convention)))
>muh (((international higher power)))
>muh (((greater good)))
This faggot admitted that he will never launch the nukes if Trump calls for it.
This is cause for serious alarm.

and it seems you don't even read the article I posted
Bye, kike!

Yeah he can, it just has to be a situation that warrants it like North Korea nuking South Korea. Read what he says but if Trump wants to replace him he can do that.

I hate the clinton policy of no pre-emptive strikes because it ensures we're fucked.

You're either a terrible shill or severely brain damaged. There are perfectly legal cases for nukes to be used, and they were not precluded. I'm surprised you even figured out how to create a thread to be quite honest.

Another fake quote.

were those 'legal' cases involved in hiroshima?

Regardless of whether or not there is legal cases, this faggot general will call it illegal and take Trump to the 9th circuit over what is and is not illegal while the country burns.

proofs?

nigga how could anybody proof the future possibility
magic or some shit?
this dude is shady as fuck and wont carry out launch if his feefees disagree
fag

What a sad attempt at shilling in this thread

Want to know how I know you're not from here?

Except nowhere does the article say that. Reported for lies.

Not to mention that the UN is an illegal institution that constantly oversteps its bounderies and is one of the various institutions to instill International Jewery to the "Free World"

nothing to see here
archive.is/Dkm3L

The MIC was always in charge. they dont mind showing thier hand now i guess.

Nuclear Weapons are not real.

Btw, even if you don't question the right of the UN to exist, our entry into it is treason as it is an entity that goes above the Three branches of government.

UNxit, 2019!

Wow! It's nothing but fake news outlets trying to further their insane Trump narrative. Good job, op.

This is a sad fucking day if nobody here can read between the lines.
This general, the man who actually launches nuclear weapons, decides that the president launching nukes is "illegal" (which has no solid definition by the way) because he feels that is not right, maybe he believes in the UN as a higher power, maybe he believes in "the greater good" maybe he feels it would cause "unnecessary human suffering" (take mutually assured destruction for example - he could feel that if our enemies kill us, we win and killing them just causes more environmental damage and suffering or fucking whatever) then nothing gets launched. An investigation will have to be launched! It will have to go to the courts first! Lets see all the paperwork first! A nuke could land in heartland america and kill a million people and this fucker could say "well, lets just talk it out and purpose world-wide sanctions with the UN! No need for more violence!" and not launch anything.
This one fucker with his semantics and rhetoric basically admits that he won't launch a nuke if he doesn't want to and Trump can't do shit.

No one want another global war and if this happen then everyone is gone. No more USA, Russia or China to keep world in line. Imagine that world.

ok

nigger what?

better to just let the commie chinks paying this dumbass general march in right? I'd rather see the nukes be launched.

what?

The bombs dropped on Japan we're technically "illegal" launches as they constituted an "improportional amount of force" against the already losing Japanese.
This kind of launch, the kind that would save young white men from dying in war and kill off the enemy quicker, would be "illegal" today.

Your thread is a lie, faggot. Now instead of anons discussing the actual topic you're mostly just getting shit on for being a liar. Good work.

Obviously you can't either. The scenario they're talking about is if Trump wanted to launch first.
If America gets launched at nobody is going to be concerned about the legality of the matter you dumb fuck.

kek
So where is the trial for high treason?

gee I wonder if they're trying to hamstring the president?
"Trump has traded insults and threats with North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un and threatened in his maiden United Nations address to “totally destroy” the country of 26 million people if it threatened the United States.

Some senators want legislation to alter the nuclear authority of the U.S. president and a Senate committee on Tuesday held the first congressional hearing in more than four decades on the president’s authority to launch a nuclear strike. "
archive.fo/3hta2

tell me again what the fuck is wrong with launching first? the clintons started the policy of absorbing strikes and retaliating which would mean the destruction of the usa

If you think for even a second this UN associate would launch nukes, you're severely mistake.

Yes even General MacArthur agreed and he's the guy that wanted to nuke North Korea, then again that really was an unwinnable war.

did you even read the article or the thread? see .

that's an interesting point that i hadn't considered. i figured that in the virgin days of ww2 a strike with a heretofore unknown weapon against one of the toughest enemies the yanks had faced up until that point wouldn't really qualify as illegal, especially considering pearl harbor, or for that matter the firebombing of dresden etc

You know exactly why I'm calling you a liar. Because you lied

We are much better off living during the Ice Age instead of Nuclear winter.

Fucking glorious innit? Just make sure Israel goes too and we're set.

Against who? What possible scenario exists that America would have to nuke anyone first in this day and age?

Shit fake news OP, but this is real:
>The last Nuke General was suicided

onbloggers.com/2016/11/the-strange-suicide-us-general-two-days.html?m=1

You didn't even read the damn thing, did you.
He will deny any "illegal" orders.
This fucker has a long history of working with the UN on feel-good international space treaties which has no effect on US law.
This same fucker believes these UN things are legal and binding. The UN says nukes are "illegal".
He can stop all nuclear launches he deems "illegal".
Are you getting the picture yet or will I have to repeat myself for the 5th time in yet another new way?

Israel cannot without the hosts so they are basically already dead without them. Why? They are effin' leeches. Jews have many enemies so any jew surviors will find themselves under the angry goyium mutated fingers.

Besides they are basically arguing trump might wake up on the wrong side of the bed and order a strike against Zimbabwe because he felt like it.
If someone pointed shit at the US the general would shut his face.

Nor did you. You got up to the deny bit and stopped.

israel
russia
china
north korea
iran
or any country with a bio weapon

This guy is a UN plant and will say all launches are illegal, end of story.
I'm not going to repeat myself anymore.

That doesn't equal denying any and all orders like you claim, liar.

except any nuclear attack is 'illegal'

He's a kike, don't feed him anymore.

So, what can we do? Start some sort of campaign to get the faggot removed?

Look into those black abyss kike eyes.

"In 1996, the International Court of Justice (ICJ) delivered an advisory opinion titled “Legality of the Threat or Use of Nuclear Weapons.” The opinion followed requests from both the World Health Organization and the United Nations General Assembly. The ICJ concluded both that “the threat or use of nuclear weapons would generally be contrary to the rules of international law applicable in armed conflict, and in particular the principles and rules of humanitarian law,” and that “states must never make civilians the object of attack and must consequently never use weapons that are incapable of distinguishing between civilian and military targets.”

The “rules of international law” that the use of nuclear weapons would violate are numerous. There’s the 1868 Declaration of St. Petersburg (illegal because the loss of civilian life wouldn’t be minimized), the 1907 Hague Convention (illegal because there would be “no guarantee of the inviolability of neutral nations”), the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights (illegal because the resultant radiation would interfere with the health of innocent people), the 1949 Geneva Convention (illegal because protection of health workers, expectant mothers and the sick would not be ensured) and the 1977 Geneva Convention protocol (illegal because of the loss of civilian life and damage to the environment).

Nuclear weapons would also appear to violate the 1928 Kellogg-Briand Pact, an international agreement that prohibited war as an instrument of national policy, stating that war could not be used to settle “disputes or conflicts of whatever nature or of whatever origin they may be, which may arise among them.” Representatives from the United States, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Japan and several other international powers signed the treaty, which proved effective for about a decade before World War II commenced."
archive.is/Q7tfe

"Treaty banning nuclear weapons approved at UN "
archive.is/lgRnG

lel what's the matter, tired of being called a liar? Maybe you shouldn't have lied then.

That's a claim you just pulled out of thin air.

[current year intensifies]

Nah do the opposite.

beat you kike, filtered.

This is the dumbest thread in a while. Get fucked.

I wonder how many proxies they have to use today to try to shut down this information spreading.

:^)

the servers in tel aviv must be on fire

5b5053 and d427c5 need to kill themselves for being whiny faggots

Nah, the real question is why you're lying.

lol this general dude works with the UN on space deals and shit
he thinks the UN is the ultimate authority
UN say Nukes be illegal
he aint launching shit no matter what

Hey Schlomo, what then would you define as 'legal'?

He's stupid. I don't understand why he believed that the UN is the government of the world when in reality UN is shit at controlling the world. UN should disband.

What is that?

Its in the title. Shadow President. Old Dos game.I think you can get it as abandonware today for free.

[citation needed]

Keep the butthurt coming. All you're doing is proving that for some reason Shariablue has gotten orders to spread the disinfo that Hyten said he wouldn't accept launch orders from Trump no matter what.

That game seem familiar and I am sure that I played that game before. It's a frightening game.

Answer the fucking question kike.

"A Sea of Peace or a Theater of War: Dealing with the Inevitable Conflict in Space,"' by John E. Hyden, The Programs in Arms Control, Disarmement, and International Security, University of Illinois, 2000

why you dodging the question

Sorry, I don't answer questions for Shariablue and I don't answer questions that stupid for anyone. What I define as legal doesn't matter, it only matters what Hyten defines as legal.

Page number?

So military is running the show, just like it was with Johnson when they ignored his orders? Sad that Russia and China didn't have strong leaders that would use it to nuke US.

Well then answer that instead. What does Hyten define as legal?

This shit is why 8/pol/ is becoming cancer, you fucking dumb shit cunt OP.
Spread your fake news on reddit

74 twords the end faggo
shithead believes in UN and world gov

Close your eyes and ears all day. This UN plant is stopping all nukes. He believes in the UN and the UN says they are "illegal" to use and he'll stop any "illegal" order he gets.
Shill somewhere else.

I don't know and neither do you. Only Joh Hyten knows and that's the whole point besides OP being a liar

And where is his book online? Because I'm not buying a copy to verify this shit.

get blown the fuck outta here
you got your source what the fuck am I a library
you can't torrent a pdf you stupid fag
you just aint happy about being wrong and want some silver platter shit

Do you have access to a copy of that book? If so, please post a scan or photo of the relevant part(s).

sure ill get on it

Nope, that's not how it works. You claim his book says something on page 74, you provide page 74.

A general would be replaced instantly as soon as he refused an order from the president. Especially so if it's a republican who the military largely support.

Trump the nuclear cuck lol

"Instantly" isn't as instant as you would think. In a crisis scenario, it would actually doom us all to fiery death.

What a faggot.

Trump as commander and chief of the US armed forces can wage war for 90 days without an official declaration of war by congress. This includes the use of nuclear assets.

The president does not have to justify to his commanders there orders. There may only be minutes to launch an attack before our ability to do so is greatly diminished. China and Russia have bolt worked on stealth nukes, and nukes can be smuggled through the ocean, commercial air and via ground transportation.

The fucking button pushers are not entitled to argue the merits of a command, they are to obey.

This man calming he would argue the merits of his orders and refuse to carry them out should in his judgement deem them 'illegal' is insubordinate and damned near treasonous and needs to be dishonorably fired last week.

THIS IS FAKE NEWS

It's over; the kikes already won by sheer number of shabbos goyim.

If needed Trump can order the 2nd in command to take over his position, the CIC is above the law.

THIS IS GETTING LEFTYPOL TIER AUTISM

As apposed to firing the nukes, which would somehow save you from a fiery death?

It's the singular "us" part that matters. They should be as well.

Once president wants to launch he send stuff down the command, its how it has always worked, perhaps they made it more complicated then before i guess

Russia have automated machine that will keep nuking even after the russians are dead so they won't nuke unless it is absolutely necessary to do.

Wouldn't that just result in a coup because the redpilled yanks don't want a M.A.D?

I got parts and limited access shit but im gonna get the whole thing and compile it first so nobody can bitch about incompleteness or some stupid nonsense

just to get it out, ill find this chapter and post it then post the whole thing after

(checked)
Yes, I know they have dead hand system (flawed one), but thats what I'm talking about. If they have credible info (I'm not saying that interview is) that enemy counter strike will be delayed, they shoud attack first to win nuclear war. But they will not, because they want keep status quo to scheme and make shekels.

There's nothing in it for them to gain in the end. It's a literal unwinnable battle.

depends on any given sides anti nuke tech
I'd say Russia and maybe China and America/EU have adequate anti nuke tech
While Kimmie barely has launch capacity let alone defence, he'd need Russia or China to side with him in terms of defence as honestly if either did then it's WW3

Kimme. You mean the NK fat guy?

Tell your board owner to suck less cocks please.

yes

Russia and China will want something from Kimmie but the country is shit so I don't know what he will provide them in exchange for the defence against nuclears.

Pretty sure Trump or Perry can replace him at any time. Perry has powers over a lot of nuclear power and weapon related stuff, Im not sure who is that guys boss but he isnt like the leader of the military or anything.

Rare Earth Minerals though I doubt they're worth China being turned into glass

It's the [CURRENT_YEAR], I mean, come on !

lel
They don't have the cojones to do a thing.

Well I just hope this never happen. Some anons seems to think this is a good idea. Ice Age is more appealing to me than Nuclear Winter.

to be honest I agree, and fuck if a Korea really needs a nuke it's SK more than NK

Yes John is the only commander and is totally irreplacable
Wew
So this commander goes by Canada's motto "If your enemy nukes you, you win"

Technically Sessions can have her arrested at any time, but yes, youre right, she should be locked up. I personally think it says a lot more about an individuals(lack of) duty to follow the law than it does about Trump.

We have our Brigadier General Jack Ripper in the US military, and he's not exactly a fan of Israel. Only when the time is right, user…

Who?

What we do know:
Nuking a country because a dart struck it on a map when thrown is not legal under current law.

Hyten has stated that he won't carry out illegal nukings.

What we don't know:
Whether Hyten intends to carry out legal and or ilegal nukngs.

Had he stated that he would carry out any and all nukeings whether they are legal or not then he would not be in his current position for long. Same if he rejected the notion to carry out any nukings leving him little choice in what to say if he wanted to keep his position.

Think positivly you can have both one after the other.

It's impossible to think positively of the Nuclear winter because it's what the jews want. Destroy the humanity and replace with unnatural species from the Nuclear war.

Nuclear winter is disproved 50's meme

Dub say you are right.

I am disappointed that I didn't get the dub to prove you are right.

good

Whatcha sliding cunt? You obviously aren't from here because we have OP standards and we expect evidence and citations.

If you get a command from the case you don't get to take time to call your boss, and double check to make sure he REALLY REALLY extra special REALLY wants to do it.
You obey the order or the guard in the room will shoot you and your replacement will push your corpse out of your chair and take over.