Jewish False Flag at Rutger College NJ

Jewish students at New Jersey university worry about rising anti-Semitism
archive.is/d4E6y
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/17/jewish-students-at-new-jersey-university-worry-about-rising-anti-semitism.html

Also the comments section on Yahoo is glorious
https:// www.yahoo.com/news/m/0d619f3e-2209-3650-bc25-0e8ecd94a000/ss_jewish-students-at-new-jersey.html
archive.is/jAHen

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NkitU
algemeiner.com/2017/10/24/rutgers-professor-calls-judaism-most-racist-religion-blames-jews-for-armenian-genocide-in-flurry-of-antisemitic-homophobic-and-sexist-posts/
crwflags.com/fotw/flags/de'1933.html#spe
fakehatecrimes.org
chabad-mafia.com/drugs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are professors getting better?

I think they are referring to a based Turk professor that was in a thread a while ago on here.

archive.is/NkitU
algemeiner.com/2017/10/24/rutgers-professor-calls-judaism-most-racist-religion-blames-jews-for-armenian-genocide-in-flurry-of-antisemitic-homophobic-and-sexist-posts/

i went to rutgers as recently as the year preceding the milo incident and this never happened. i even took economics, where i'd imagine some of this would be discussed.

i fucking wish it did. rutgers has a tiny little german house (also was in the german program) and has three fucking kike houses on the same campus within half a mile of each other. the jews have their own fucking dining hall. the last 5 years i've been gone has seen a MASSIVE increase in jewish presence on the main (college ave, depicted) campus

the fuck have we done?

that is pretty spicy

Fucking lel

This right here. I'm a former Rutgers student and my time there more or less exposed me to the Jewish problem. At the time I was a student the Chabad house next to the German House was undergoing a massive expansion.

Also pic related: just last year there was another bullshit false flag for garnering sympathy. A "painted" swastika in a dorm room.

ok now I can confirm 100% this is false flag bullshit, im from new jewsy and the kikes have no enemy's there, they love it so much they are taking over towns, rutgers is full of poo in loos, chinks and SJWs.

Swastikas, at least in the perfected form the 3rd Reich devised, are simply 5x5 bitmaps with the appropriate number of blocks removed.
I don't get how people find it hard to draw.
crwflags.com/fotw/flags/de'1933.html#spe

it's backwards.

didnt know sandskrit prosperity symbols were hate crimes

Really haha? Yeah I'm in North Jersey a lot of my friends used to go to Rutgers. One time I went there it was pozzed as shit

you were probably there right before me, i was there 2010-2015

i already hated jews, but the chabad house sealed the deal for me. for those who don't know, the kikes built a MASSIVE chabad house on the main rutgers campus… right next to the german house.

the white house is the german house, the big brick one is the kike chabad house

the building under construction is the now-built kosher dining hall hillel house maybe a little over a quarter a mile down the street from the chabad house.

the white building is down the street from there, a little less than a quarter mile, and that's the center for jewish studies. behind the white building is "miller hall" which houses offices for the jewish studies program.

The swastika is a repeating design, said to have been created by the edges of the reeds in a square basket-weave. Other theories attempt to establish a connection via cultural diffusion or an explanation along the lines of Carl Jung's collective unconscious.

European hypotheses of the swastika are often treated in conjunction with cross symbols in general, such as the sun cross of pagan Bronze Age religion. Beyond its certain presence in the "proto-writing" symbol systems, such as the Vinca script, which appeared during the Neolithic, nothing certain is known about the symbol's origin.

There are a number of speculative hypotheses. One hypothesis is that the cross symbols and the swastika share a common origin in simply symbolizing the sun. Another hypothesis is that the four arms of the cross represent four aspects of nature - the sun, wind, water, soil. Some have said the four arms of cross are four seasons, where the division for 90-degree sections correspond to the solstices and equinoxes.

According to Reza Assasi, the swastika is a geometric pattern in the sky representing the north ecliptic pole centred to Zeta Draconis. He argues that this primitive astrological symbol was later called the four-horse chariot of Mithra in ancient Iran and represented the centre of Ecliptic in the star map and also demonstrates that in Iranian mythology, the cosmos was believed to be pulled by four heavenly horses revolving around a fixed centre on clockwise direction possibly because of a geocentric understanding of an astronomical phenomenon called axial precession. He suggests that this notion was transmitted to the west and flourished in Roman mithraism in which this symbol appears in Mithraic iconography and astrological representations.

Carl Sagan in his book Comet (1985) reproduces Han period Chinese manuscript (the Book of Silk, 2nd century BC) that shows comet tail varieties: most are variations on simple comet tails, but the last shows the comet nucleus with four bent arms extending from it, recalling a swastika. Sagan suggests that in antiquity a comet could have approached so close to Earth that the jets of gas streaming from it, bent by the comet's rotation, became visible, leading to the adoption of the swastika as a symbol across the world. Bob Kobres in his 1992 paper Comets and the Bronze Age Collapse contends that the swastika like comet on the Han Dynasty silk comet atlas was labeled a "long tailed pheasant star" (Di-Xing) because of its resemblance to a bird's foot or footprint, the latter comparison also being drawn by J.F.K.

In Life's Other Secret (1999), Ian Stewart suggests the ubiquitous swastika pattern arises when parallel waves of neural activity sweep across the visual cortex during states of altered consciousness, producing a swirling swastika-like image, due to the way quadrants in the field of vision are mapped to opposite areas in the brain.

Swastika shapes have been found on numerous artifacts from Iron Age Europe – Armenian arevakhach (Armenian: Արևախաչ, արև arev "sun" + խաչ xač "cross", "sun cross"), Greco-Roman, Illyrians, Etruscan, Baltic, Celtic, Germanic, and Slavic.

The swastika can be found on Ashanti gold weights and among adinkra symbols in West Africa.

It's also unlikely as fuck. Quit while you're ahead, Rabbi. Else you can get added to

fakehatecrimes.org

chabads a fucking cult. they're everywhere. even in places with no Jews.

chabad-mafia.com/drugs

A T*rk professor and soyboy East Coast college faggots are making yids fear an unironic, impending shoah… Okay world, you've done pretty alright today. Is there something I don't understand or are timelines spazzing out again?

What are shlomo's demands? A cut in tutition? New jew only facilities? Find that out and you'll know if it's real or not.

Burton's Law:

We memed responsibly.

We're talking about kikes who have nigger-tier space, shape, geometric awareness. Obviously they can't properly draw swastikas, when they do their false flags.