Where can I go to live the rural cabin life in Europe?

Where can I go to live the rural cabin life in Europe?

I'm German and tired of the cucked and extremely oppressive society. There is no really rural place in Germany, so I'm looking to go elsewhere, preferably north, as I feel closer to nordic people than other euros.

I can make up to 1000 euro shekels reliably off the internet per month but would prefer a homestead life / hunting and trapping kinda life.

Thanks for any pointers.

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1510/93/1510936275121.jpg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/64/White_Non-Hispanic_population_percentage_by_state_in_2012.svg/1000px-White_Non-Hispanic_population_percentage_by_state_in_2012.svg.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage
vip-reality.sk/nehnutelnost/973061/exkluzivne-len-u-nas-na-predaj-rodinny-dom-v-obci-stebnik.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FINLAND

Where in Finland and how much does it cost to rent / buy a rural cabin?

Israel

Norway is out at least. Can't survive on 1000 euroshekels here, sad to say.

Cozy cabins? LeCuck knew the best place, which is Mongolia.

I would consider an uncucked rural job as well if it's realistically available. I saw something on jewtube about a German guy fishing for scallops? there.

Not Europe I know, but many places in Alaska (not Anchorage) are great to live like this.

Murica has made it impossible for non rich euros to immigrate and they made it clear that they just want millions of illegal mexicans, so not an option.

Then it's possible. You have to compete with polacks who can undercut you at every turn, but it's not impossible at least. Fishing boats sometimes still look for crew. There is seasonal farmwork here and there. If you can accept a very spartan life we do have awesome and wild nature. Germans are on the whole thought well of here too (no grudge about shit.)

You probably don't want to go full rural. No electricity (forget solar during winter), no running water (except a borehole) and shitty internet.

Go to a small town (

USA make the immigration visas difficult for the white migrants.

You can find a Holla Forumsack to 'gay marry' you for that sweet sweet citizenship, lulz. Just don't forget to pay rent, brah.

Murica is on the way to become brasil 2.0 so why would anyone want to move there only to be effed over by the non-white people?

Russia. Check the free land program. There's also a Fin living in rural Russia that has a pretty cool YouTube channel about outdoors/survival skills.

Hey, I'm just here to offer a way in. I didn't say it was completely fucked. The shitskins and mongrels in America will turn it into a Brazil level shithole of violence, gommies, trannies, and backwardsness pic related

I mean, uh, diversity is our strength, goyim!

wasn't*

Ah whatever I'll drink some more. What's a future anyway? I hope the chinks just wipe the planet clean in their zerg rush.

They are already doing their jobs in Africa. What about Svalbard? I heard that it's visa free but I think the people who want to move to there require the visa in order to go there because there is no direct airports in Svalbard to go to there from anywhere except Norway.

That's just commie propaganda with the land program.

Russian bureaucracy is a nightmare even if you just want to visit as a tourist + russia is largely kind of an (((oligarch))) controlled shithole + russian women look ugly as fuck after 30.

don't flee your country you faggot. fix it

Germans will fix when their nation collapse and reborn. They aren't stupid to prolong the sufferings upon their people.

Germany is an abomination since WW2 and needs to burn. Morgenthau plan anyone? It's unfixable from the inside.

I fucking hat "fix it" LARPers who don't do nothing themselves anyway but shitposting on the internet.

Where are proofs?

Russia has been heavy on the propaganda front with RT. While they don't have migrant issues to the extend that western countries do (they still have all kinds of *stanis coming to work as laborers) as it's an impoverished shithole, it's hardly a beacon of freedom.

Slavboos are like weaboos, they have a distorted overly positive image of the country.

Do you want to go Svalbard Island? It's part of Norway and is visa free but you need the visa to go through Norway though.

So basically a varg wannabe who thinks LARPing in the hills(Really just running away) is any solution.

And you have a distorted, overly positive image of LARPing in the woods. Especially in a foreign country, you'll just end up as a bitter weirdo playing out some fantasy with an autistic wife just like varg(Except without the notoriety to attract a woman at all willing to go LARP in the woods)

I find it hilarious you think running to the hills is a good idea while at the same time worry about what foreign women are like. Just goes to show you're trying to play out some fantasy and need a reality check.

Details pls?

Bump for this information

webcam4money

May I have the link please?

you still need the approval off sysselmann though user, and well there are better places to go part now in winter. I wouldn't start there off all places

How hard is it to get a approval from the sysselmann?

lithuania has lots of woodland left, beautiful scenery, and some of the best internet in the world.

Russia

This. It's literally the largest forest in the world, spanning 11 time zones, and most of it is deserted. Ghost towns with few or none old people are strung all through Russian territories.

And they'll pay you to move there. Kinda like Alaska. Just with more Russian gangsters.

lel.

The State of Montana.
Welcome home, White brother.

A good thing to take into consideration is probably gunlaws or availability of guns, so check this out:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation
I'd say Belarus would be your best bet
Land is probably cheap there as well, but don't quote me on that.

The midwest does seem very homely for that.
I mean, they even know "Rollmops" in some parts.
Wisconscin, I think.

If I ever did move to the states, it would be the midwest for sure.

Of all places, whales apparently. This guy escaped Londonistan. But this isn't politics, So Sage and check out /fringe/.
Remember to wait 2 years before posting and kill yourself for that spacing.

This, Eastern Europe - Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia (especially the Tatra Mountains) - you can even try Ukraine.

But I think your best bet would be to buy some abandoned farm in the Italian Alps and grow your own food and take water direct from springs - just mind the rocky soil (and the globalist satanists roaming around). You can also try the mountains in Southern Italy, but that is more dangerous and there are earthquakes.

Living in a cabin still means you have to buy much of your food, even if you have large supplies of fish (like salmon in rivers) and hunting…

this

Go to finnish Lapland, there have been news stories about europeans coming there to live rural lives. One example was a woman writer from Paris. Sounded comfy as fuck.

you cant build anything anywhere in the woods in slovakia legally because they are
a) already private property
b)national park
high tatras are national park, you cant even set up fire in there anywhere you please.
you build a cabin in woods and the moment it gets discovered you are better off when they just destroy it and dont sue you

Yup, basically any Midwestern state except Illinois (because of Chicago).
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/64/White_Non-Hispanic_population_percentage_by_state_in_2012.svg/1000px-White_Non-Hispanic_population_percentage_by_state_in_2012.svg.png

How the hell there is no rural place in Germany of all places, what I was seeing by my plane window while I headed to Frankfurt was an illusion then ?

Ps: why the hell do you krauts have so many bird killers ? Pic related

Interesting stuff user thanks.
Aren't they part of Britbongistan? If so won't this lad have to deal with all the cultural enrichment by the demonicfriendly invadersguests?

You're either an misinformed city dweller or not German. Germany, Austria, Switzerland have one of the most traditional rural population and culture alive in western Europe. Video related. And north-east coast Germany too. NRW doesn't have real villages anymore because all cities have fused together. But Sauerland still has some very small mountain villages. Stay in your culture! Alpes or east Coast Germany are your best bet.

Anyways, Norway does too.

Jews hate video related.

In Rhine region every village is near a city. In most places you leave a city and enter a village and then enter another city without ever noticing because they grew together. So the culture in those "rural" places is very urban. But that's only one of 16 states in Germany. OP doesn't realize that most of Germany is very rural and traditional. Bavarian regional TV even exposed LGBT madness recently.

aryan angels. i want to adopt one.

That's truly beautiful stuff user. Thanks for the encouraging posts.

You could go to Patagonia, Argentina still a lot of traditional German communities down there. Easy as fuck for European immigration and your money will go a long way. It's also relatively uninhabited.

I'm gonna have to ask you to take a seat.

fuck off back to Holla Forums

I knew OP was full of shit, unfortunatelly I had no opportunity to visit Germany, but the few things I saw flying above was enough to impress me (except for Frankfurt, fuck that place).
OP should get out of his ubanite home and visit his own countryside sometime.

Those birdkillers look so "modern and trendy".

White culture is still very much alive in rural Europe. Black pilled city folks don't know this because they live in a bubble of media and city life.

We somehow need to bring news of how destructive Marxism is to these rural communities before they're being corrupted too.

Is it because of Merkel policy of 'no nuclear power' ? so instead of building nuclear ou coal power plants she builds a shitload of bird killers all over the countryside to make ends meet ?
I mean it was pretty cool when I first saw, but then after five minutes I looked outside the window again only to find hundreds of additional bird slicers.

Meanwhile in Bavarian national television.

Frankfurt is a special hell. After all it's were all the banks reside so there is a focus on cosmopolitanism in that city. Most big cities are similair though, sadly. Maybe with exception of Heidelberg, look it up.

Why? Because Norway is sparsely populated so that you can live extremely remote and still find a tiny village to buy supplies. Also if you live in the forest in Finland or Sweden, you won't even have phone coverage, while in Norway there are 4G coverage everywhere.

I would recommend that you don't go live in the forest, but find yourself some place deep into some fjord. The reason is that It's much easier to catch fish, than to hunt game. If you go out fishing once every other week, and grow your own potatoes, you'll have enough food to be self sufficient. And, you can still hunt game. If you live all the way inside some fjord, you can hunt reindeer on the mountain right behind your cabin.

Find some place without property tax and buy an abandoned house. Hook yourself up with solar energy or similar to fire up your computer, and heat your house with firewood. 10K is more than enough to survive in Norway, and if you don't have to pay rent, energy bills etc., then you can live quite comfy as well.

IIRC, I remember seeing a special on this family. I think these women are quite beautiful as well as talented. I pray this type of traditional culture can somehow survive the invasion of evil going on.

No, no kikes pls

I thought Merkel already deliberately resettled scores of rapefugees in rural areas.

Thanks for sharing user, that song was adorable.
If I ever visit europe again (I said VISIT not LIVE, before a retard comes to say 'go back') I'll make sure to visit the countryside instead of this urban cosmopolite hellhole, I already live in one so there's no need for me to visit another one, in the end they're all the same, no authenticity at all.

I hope so too. The south is the only place that still actively promoted native culture (peobably because it's being managed by conservative parties since WW1). I think if liberal media dominance was broken people would start to get their values from their neighbours like rural folk does to some degree. From a legal standpoint it's actually illegal for any TV channel to broadcast across state lines in Germany but private channels (the worst kind) still do.

Countries with an average monthly salary below 1000 euro shekels:
Hungary 988
Slovakia 944
Latvia 942
Lithuania 839
Montenegro 763
Romania 720
Bosnia 682
Serbia 662
Macedonia 547
Bulgaria 544
Kosovo 449
Albania 419
Belarus 368
Moldova 321
Ukraine 237

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

Azores OP. Azores is the best place to build a cabin. It's in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. It's technically part of Atlantis (Aryan's original motherland) submerged mountain peaks. Free from hurricane (in fact, waters around Azores GENERATE hurricanes to fuck up Americunt every year), the climate is a lovely mix of semi-tropical, Mediterranean, and continental. It's neighboring Africa but literally no niggers had set their dirty foot there, no sandniggers in sight too, it's technically Iceland without ice, volcanoes or earthquake. Extremely beautiful, you won't believe you are in Planet Cuck. Best Europe is in Azores.

Interesting I didn't know that. More, this stuff is wonderful.

Never understood why euros like Azores so much, from what I saw the island landscape is meh, but the airport in Porto was packed with hundreds of euros from every part wanting to spend their holidays there.
Madeira too.

Yes. Mostly to them later re-distribute them once they're processed. Alot of these rural communities made a big fuss about it too though and got redpilled. Some places now don't take any refugees anymore out of principle but those are usually cities with alot of influence over their region/community and are a bit more independent of the federal government. Germany is actually more of a confederation of city-circles and quite decentralised when it comes to management of budgets. The problem often is that Mayor's and regional parliaments are loyal to their federal party doctrine and willingly cuck themselves to federal policies. Small places with tiny populations and no say in regional budget and policy are pretty much fucked though ans cant take the potential punishment.

It all comes down to individual communities having the guts to resist in the end. Merkel doesn't have that much dejure power.

From what I understand from OP's needs, he didn't care much about landscape. What OP want is seclusion and cheap housing. Azores fits that bill so I thought I should suggest that to him, that's all.

tell me your secrets, wizard.

Then why people and media always hailed her as the most powerful person in the world?

fuck off, Merkel.

Because defacto, in how it plays out in the real world, most politicians tow party line. But not because she is chancellor but because she is no.1 in the party. Also she pretty much dominates EU politics on virtue of leading the richest and most populous country in it.

It's mostly a meme. Kinda like the US president being leader of the free world and all mighty even though US system of checks and balances don't leave him any room for real change (without the support of the senate etc).

Part of my family is from there. If you aren't a boomer with property it's expensive to live there + no jobs.

They don't like Germans. Show up in some village and you'll be that asshole German for the next decade to come or maybe even forever.

They don't like Germans either.

Fick mich
why so many germanophobia ?

Because Austria and Switzerland is full of faux-kikes

They don't like German tourists. My grandmother owns land in Austria and I'm visiting her alot. Don't take the usual banter for real. Just make sure to not order drinks/food in the German way but to say "may I have … please!".

Non kraut here, what is the 'german way' of asking for sauerkraut/bier combo if you don't mind me asking ?

In Germany if you're in a restaurant or so it's ok to just say "One steak." or "Beer." to the personnel. Austrians, Dutch, Swiss, luxembourgians and other German speaking places think that and other German 'directness' is incredibly rude. Same with forced smiles when talking to strangers on the street. Not that Germans don't do that but it's not considered rude to be just be cordial with random strangers on the street.

we take their jobs meme in Switzerland + they think their culture is super different and Germans don't get it

not sure about Austrians

Around 00:55 the swiss girl explains it better than me.

what the hell is sauerkraut?

an angry german, ameridumb

Fermented cabbage cutted in pieces, it have a special sugar which human can't digest so it makes you fart very smelly and loud farts if you eat it too much.
Apparently germans love that stuff.

so, its basically a germanic kimchi?

Kimchi looks more complicated, Sauerkraut is just edible rotten cabbage in a jar.

Figured this is a good thread to ask. I'm a financefag (nonkikey investing) putting away cash to acquire visas and to move to Switzerland. As a Burger would me or my family be resented over there? I speak French and can bullshit a little in German.

People seem nice enough even though I was told they were cold to tourists.

Where are you from that you don't know what sauerkraut is?

Lying on the internet isn't very nice, user. Instead of lying, why don't you learn how to make real sauerkraut instead of eating leftover trash.

korea. we only eat kimchi here

northeast slovakia.

In a village like Stebnik (one of many), you can buy a house for under $15K euro. Your backyard will be the Carpathian mountains, 15 min drive to civilization and shopping (if you get tired of hunting with your legal firearm). Your neighbors are 100% white.

burger expat soldier zogbot or real korean ?

you can get a long-stay visa easily enough if you have a high-value-added job, at least engineer level, in a swiss company
but it will take you around 20 years passing background checks, being a model citizen, owning a home and marrying a swiss to obtain the swiss nationality

Ah, well don't listen to the Jew. Find a recipe and give it a go. It's good for you.

If he was an expat, surely he would know about sauerkraut. It's not a mystery food, it should be readily found in every Murrican supermarket.

as real as kimjong's threat

Russia obviously.

Homogeneous communities are fascinating. You won't see this where I live.

oy vey! das raciss, you need some enrichment goy!

Or you can just brute-force your way in with millions of dollars. That's my choice.

Youtube/twitch money.

Shit user, how did he fit all of that into a whale and how many did he use?

:^)

I think that Tina Turner nigress also had to renounce her american citizenship in order to become a citizen in the mountain kike land.

I thought the aim of this thread is to help OP find a cheap place to live?

OP is a fucking faggot

Stay in your degenerate shithole or clean yourself up before infecting the countryside please.

Yeah, but I'm this guy:
I've been slaving away at this bullshit for years.

Swiss people have no problem with any kind of foreigners doing high level jobs, they only hate Germans no matter what job they do.

It's kinda of a small country syndrome. People in Hong Kong and Singapore really hate mainlanders and think they're better than them, even though they're all greedy soulless ant people.

I disagree. Mainland Chinese are human trash

Colonialism barely wore off on Hong Kong people and Singaporeans are still uncultured odd ant people.

All they care about is shekels with no sensibilities for anything that makes people human, therefore soulless.

HOW IS THIS RELATED TO Holla Forums

And Mainland Chinese came to HK just to shit and piss on open streets. Better being soulless than being a complete village retard

Hold your autism/schizophrenia a little bit user, we're all having a friendly conversation here, why don't you do the same instead of sperging out like an autist ?

Stay away from Russia and snow niggers and don't listen to pootie trolls like:
Additionally Russia has much more shit skins and muslims than the west. Once a regime change occurs, they will buttfuck you first.

Also don't trust any Slavs like this guy:
The Slavs actually had Germans living amongst them but they massacred all of them when the communists came. Bear in mind all Slavs hate western white people more than niggers and only want your money. Once you move to their countries they will snatch your money and kill you and nobody will even investigate or care.

You can't fix Germany nor Europe. That's dead zombie countries. It's just called Germany but it isn't German at all. I guess it still was somewhat German right after WW2, but it all faded away and their birthrate finally collapsed due to kike economics. It goes as far as they actually don't even have border anymore.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET RID OF CUCKERY AND JEWS AND NIGGERS - STOP CLINCHING TO YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE AND KILL ALL KIKES AND SHIT SKINS

So she claims, yeah. Actually all the bird killers do is destabilize the power grid even more. Germany is increasingly powered by Polish coal plants and French nuclear plants.

Stay in Germany and fight the the corruption. If you won't then who fucking will?

He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day.
t. U.S. Navy Seals

Don't Germans have some really comfy villages in more rural areas?

Why? You have no guns. Go to USA

If there is a strong brain drain and nobody is left to work the gibs system will hopefully be crushed under it's own weight.

I'll be back in the ensuing chaos to fight with Hitler reincarnate.

Staying there right now is pointless. Less than 1% chance that there'd be a major directional change even if someone would assassinate Merkel. She's just one ugly head of the Hydra and for every good goy gone the kikes will have a dozen lined up.

If history has taught us anything then it's the fact that the right time to fight is right after a collapse of a broken unfixable country. Before that you'll just end up in the hole together with a bunch of degenerate mudshits or die for nothing.

Implying anyone can move to US of A just by buying a plane ticket and going there.
What is immigrattion ?
Immigration officer: Hello user, what are you doing here in US ?
user: Um… I'm ahhh buying a cabin in the woods so I can live by hunting and fishing innawoods.
And then the user is sent immediatelly back to ther next flight back home while his passport is stamped with a huge DEPORTED, he'll never have the chance to even visit US again.

fuck off burger

Here's one: 36,000 euros for a glorified cabin on 1/3 acre. No central heat so you get to chop your own wood. Electrical utility and decent internet.

vip-reality.sk/nehnutelnost/973061/exkluzivne-len-u-nas-na-predaj-rodinny-dom-v-obci-stebnik.htm

This is just what I found on the internet. I know you can get places for less if you go there and talk to the locals.

Eastern countries don't speak english, though, so communication would be impossible at first.

Yes, in fact Europe in general is way more rural than one tends to belief.
I am quite in the situation as OP but I will just move out of the city once I get the chance.

True, those slavs can't speak english even if their lives depended on that.

it's worse in America. whites in brazil and other light skinned people are at least mostly left alone.

IT'S A TRAP

wut? I'm not telling him to go live there, just warning the muricans about their future

Holy shit. Brazil really is America's and Europe's future
Adding this pic

It's like diversity is a weakness or something.

I think that depends on your definition of "rural".

Also, people here often celebrate how based slavs are, but in reality, if you actually ever dealt with them, you'll realize how that it's all caused by pure and profound ignorance. They are as close to a nigger as a white can get.

True, and that's a good thing. It's a big reason why they're so insulated from western poz.

Yeah, he is saying shot he does not hae a clue or understand. If you are white or any shade of white, you better have decent money to live secluded because:

So yeah, even if this shithole was great for whites in any form, you would need money. Even with money it is still a trash bin of continental proportions. Much safer in Europe or rural US.

Well being a half-slav myself I'd rather not make any comments about my fellow cousins because I haven't really lived or interacted with them, one day I'll visit my motherland (Poland) to see if those stereotypes are true, hopefully not.

I was talking mostly about demonization is media and stuff like that

in media*

nope, Smallville is currently infested with mass shootings

How about instead of moving into a cuckshed in a foreign country, you fix the shit wanting you to move?

Finland.

Before you head innawoods OP and leave that behind, please let others know your ways!

I've only ever seen jews lie this blatantly about Slavs. Did I progrom your relatives or something, shlomo?

Easier said than done, senseless faggot

Wew, chill your nigger-slav brain, Dimitri.

I'll take that as a yes. Don't worry, you're safe as long as you stay out of my country, yid.

It is similar, but maybe dryer. The kimchi I've had was a variety of ingredients with spices and peppers. Sauerkraut is not spicy, but maybe kind of tangy, and only cabbage. You can use both for similar things. For instance, kimchi is quite good with bratwurst. Also, do not listen to this user they have no idea what they are talking about.

You see the similarity with niggers, right?

OK you got me, I based what I said from what other people have said, I never tasted it myself, but then again I'm not a fan of cabbage.

okay now i've learned about sauerkraut but, what the hell is bratwurst?

You yids never change. Remember, our patience has it's limits, jew.

webcam degenerate

The people living anywhere near that clusterfuck probably end up selling (good luck with that) and moving elsewhere.

Yeah, you can only do that if you are a spic. Only, you don't buy a cabin. You pack into your cousin's shithole with 3 other families and work for cash-only for 10 years while paying no taxes and shit out as many kids as you can (who are all now magically US citizens). Of course, won't be deported under any kike approved administration because you are brown and that'd be anoda shoah.

Also 9c93e9 is a Jew.

Well you could search for that easily satan, but those trips compel me.
It's a kind of pork sausage (somewhat bigger than a hotdog). Not really anything it besides pork, so no particularly strong flavor, but it's good.

Spics are a bit smarter than you think user, you see, FLA is pretty huge with the spics because rich spics loves to spend their earnings in their parks and shopping malls, and US can't just deny their entry because that would mean less shekels in their bank accounts, see what I mean ?
A spic can pretend to be a tourist and then overstay their visas, then they head to a sanctuary city and they'll be just fine as long as they don't go back to their homeland to visit their relatives, if they do that, the only way they can return is by crossing the Rio Grande.

t. someone who knows how a spic can easily illegally immigrate to US, even with Trump.

Not true. Most of the countries speak english on some basic level. Only old people still speak russian. Also if you expect that you can get away with speaking only english here, you can stay in your own shithole fam. Either learn our customs and traditions or fuck off.

Why not go to eastern Germany? There surely must be a rural place near you.

Britbong 'women' also piss in the street.

How do you make 1000 shekels from tge internet?

We could start a Holla Forums settlement at an abandoned italian village - imagine restoring a medieval dwelling to its former glory.

Wait user, please elaborate. I remember a few threads when I asked about a few states and they said either liberal homelands or spic infested. Now rural US is too violent. Please tell me at least one place I can own guns and live in peace n the US.

Are you telling me I will only get peace in my grave ?

You know we have IDs here, kike?

How do you make money using the internet?

sell chinese shit to shitlibs on facebook for 100% profit

With gladiators, Nero and shit?

Gravity Falls, Oregon

Stop asking the same question so many times, TORkike

it's not hard I think and it is supposed to be open to other nationalities which is what user tried to say.

He is responsible if you end up like bear snacks you know, which tend to happen with foreigners there. So it's actually illegal to walk around without proper arms(alternatively have someone with you that's armed at all times)

Yes. The gladiators will be jews vs. muslims. Hopefully they both kill each other, making it a win-win. As for Nero, well, I don't know.

Don't try to reason with vodkaniggers. They'll all die of GRIDS sooner or later.

so, did OP find his dream cabin?

A long time ago I planned to do just that (instead of Italy northern spain)with my childhood friends,each of us would study a different skill to help us with that.
The idea was that some villages were giving away free housing and land and the province as well offered some financial help so it seemed feasible.
Unfortunately a guy joined the military,i found a job in another country ,and thus the group was dissolved.
Northern spain is fucking great anons 10/10 would survive kebab invasions and rebuild europe.
My grandparents house is in the very same mountains the first battles were fought at and i have my bug out right there.
If it's peaceful live you seek it is perfect unfortunately I can't assure the future of spain.
I'd also check Bulgaria,when I went there it seemed a great place and 1000 euros can go a long way if you can live with little.