Bloc Id in the news

RAM STYLE
Generation Identitaire sending UK recruits to training camps in Europe
A senior Norwegian member of GI told a reporter who infiltrated the group for six months: “We want young normal people, who want to get involved and we train them.”
Support for GI has been rising across Europe during a series of terror attacks claimed by Isis, while it also hijacked concerns over the arrival of hundreds of thousands of migrants in Europe by crowdfunding a boat to interfere with rescues in the Mediterranean Sea.
GI is targeting teenagers and young people in what researchers have called the “weaponisation of internet culture”.
GI’s leaders reject the labels far-right or alt-right and claim they vet members for extremism, but analysts say the organisation is “pure in its white supremacy”.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/generation-identity-far-right-group-training-camps-europe-uk-recruits-military-wh
web.archive.org/web/20171117101538/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/generation-identity-far-right-group-training-camps-europe-uk-recruits-military-white-nationalist-a8046641.htmlite-nationalist-a8046641.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/english-defence-league-hizb-ut-tahrir-the-rage-far-right-terrorism-Religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Controlled Opposition.
Violence solves nothing.

You sure seem.salty

Good point. Can't let the goyim learn self defense. They should just ask politely for an Antifa to stop smashing their head with a bike lock.

Knowing is half the battle. What is your plan, voting? Internet memes? Youtube comments?

How clueless about the world do you have to be to believe this bullshit?

It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

Checking these guffaw digits, Kek is croaking up a storm of laughter at how much of a faggot 96ffe7 is.

That's a shill post, think about it. He's trying to tie acknowledging that GI is controlled-opposition, to pacifism, implying that people who see GI for what it is (state) are lefty pinko pacifists.
Pretty clever tactic.

Do you feel in control of anything?

I've been searching for right wing contacts in Europe. Do you all have any links to these Generation Identitaire guys? (I'm not fed I'm just curious)

Try their facebook

Let's assume GI is controlled opposition, which I don't know if it is or it isn't. That doesn't mean you can't use the movement to find people who genuinely care about these issues, and organize in a more peer-to-peer manner. Find someone trustworthy in the group and plan something, in small groups always, and avoiding common individuals between the small groups. Now, if GI is not controlled opposition, the shilling would be to make it seem like it is.

Either way, training is good. We always need more high-test alphas and less keyboard warriors.

Oh man I can't wait for the response.on this one.
Good question

It's just that they are working hard have huge media presence and media can't assasinate them. It drives them mad

GI’s leaders reject the labels far-right or alt-right and claim they vet members for extremism, but analysts say the organisation is “pure in its white supremacy”.
I like them.

Can I come to Tel Aviv fuck your daughter?

Kill yourselves you shitbags.
You are going to be erased from the internet very soon.

So is "White supremacy" another one of those terms that will very soon mean nothing?
What even is White Supremacist about this message?

THESE sort of memes are the best. Say some positive message that still triggers them, and let them shout to the four winds how you're the bad guy for saying "don't give in to hate" is white supremacy. Learn from the IOTBW campaign. They are the bad guys, and let's make it abundantly clear to the normalfags.

we can only hope

the Austrian leader who wears Ray-Bans and drinks Club Mate briefed us on how to respond to tough questions from the media. His past as a neo-Nazi has taught him that “being openly anti-Semitic and racist” is strategically not smart, if you want to create a mass movement in Europe.

independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/english-defence-league-hizb-ut-tahrir-the-rage-far-right-terrorism-Religion of Cuck™ist-racism-a8042011.html

I will fuck you so hard.you wish you never came here

Just look at how many members of GI are kikes, then stfu and never come back here with this shit

Can you help newfagr trsodomite redditor out and gib info on said kikes so I don't have to lurk for two years?

F

lol ok

hello GLP

The problems of our time will be solved with blood and iron.

Your skin is going to be erased from your body while you're still alive very soon.

Not that we are as vulnerable as cuckchan, but if anything were to happen we'd just set up shop elsewhere. You might consider cutting back on the soy.

The proper application of violence has solved many a thing user. You think the day of the rope will be non violent? You think the kikes will go quietly into the night?

Our world operates on the principles of violence, the streets would not be paved and the borders secured where it not for the violence that is taxes, after all should you refuse to grant unto Cease men with guns will come and take you by force and place you behind bars.

What you don't do is be a Dillon roof. Don't be that guy who would willingly carry out an attack they would love to false flag.

They don't vet for shit. They just don't want you to scream "gas the kikes, race war now" at their meetings because they know there's spooks there and they'd get dissolved.

How long before Bongistan bans hands because they could be used to fight back against the Religion of Cuck™ic invaders?

F

KEKD hard

M…mommy people are veing mean to me on h8chan again!

Yeah they're quite smart. I don't think bubba skinhead (no offence) could crowdfund a ship to patrol the shore of Libya

checked

Bring it, bitch!

that would make for a good banner in fact, especially as the years pass.

Damn. That's a good idea

sage
Fuck off with your Dugin Alt-Right recruitment threads, fake posts, fake responses to fake posts.

yes, cry harder

Oh look, it's the daily honeypot group shilling.

Look, it's patently clear that you guys don't belong in here, but don't worry, I know a place you can go and fit it - it's called leddit.
Try going there, or elsewhere - you will be happy, and we will be happy. Honestly, we don't need you, and you don't need us. Your shill group may even have a purpose, but not here. So stop spamming our board before we turn against you. This is a warning.

REMEMBER TO SAGE&REPORT THIS FOR SPAMMING PROPAGANDA