Is nationalism the most unintellectual ideology?

Is nationalism the most unintellectual ideology?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?s=b&iie=1&q=what is a country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, it's a close second behind propertarianism/Ancaps.

No, it's just very misled. Many of them think internationalism = NWO and that national borders will let them magically have capitalism without growth or trade.

yes

Basic tribalism is even more gut-driven.

Neo-liberalism

probably. it genuinely takes about 30 seconds worth of basic critical thought to see that "nations" are absolutely subjective and basically don't exist. that most of the human population is apparently incapable of such minor intellectual exercise is pretty shocking, and disheartening

Monarchism is

Nah, monarchism is worse.

What does this even mean anymore? I see it referred to at least every ideology on this board. It's supposed to refer to traditional conservatism snd I see it used being referred to Clinton and SJWs

What did he mean by this?

One's kind should be based on individual merit. Why should I be forced to associate with people I don't like based on factors irrelevant to material need or my personal feelings about them?

Even racists often have one friend from a race they hate.

i'd rather live with them than stormtards

I would say say, even things like neoliberalism have a somewhat intellectual history with Friedman and whatnot. Nationalism is just a reaction, an emotion. Barely any actual ideas behind it.

Nobody is forcing you to associate with anyone dumbfuck, people just want the freedom to not get overrun by hordes of strangers, which is incompatible with your psychopathic global communist model. Guess you'll have to shoot everyone who builds walls for trying to resurrect fascism! Kill yourself.

why do people assume this? mass migration is linked to capitalism, poverty and war

fuck off retard

Not every fucking social topic is about mass immigration, you retard. If you are literally getting triggered by this thread that is your problem.

nah, the worst stormweenies will do is give you a dirty look

The only good defense of monarchism there is is Schopenhauer's
Make out of that whatever you want.

Then get the fuck out…?

k. just give me a minute to organise travel permissions, passports, funds, transport, entry visa, accommodation, citizenship, employment, residence, etc

Okay, cool. No, but seriously, if that's too hard, you could also get involved in politics and make your country better. Or is that too much work, too? Did you not consider that your country is shit because not enough people are patriots? I'm genuinely baffled by non-patriots.

Whether it is better or worse, is it less intellectual? All of the advocates of monarchism around today write these giant tracts about the horrors of popular rule, while nationalists fantasize about book burnings and can barely make it through a single glitchy chart.

what's a country?

Get fucked by a big black cock, faggot.

lmgtfy.com/?s=b&iie=1&q=what is a country

You should always hate your country. Thats what keeps it in line and behaving.

Patriotism is a spook.

wtf i hate america now

America is a fourth world nation full of inbred hicks and white trash who think that the earth is 5000 years old, the holocaust was a hoax, and that the earth is flat.

a nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory

So, What is a nation?

Nation, is the consept of Nation-State that is a byproduct of the french revolution and is essential for capitalism to function.

my cock is the most intellectual ideology

Why don't you start with Israel, the most nationalistic state ever created?

America is filled with racist Jews who have a psychotic hatred of Whites..YET demand Whites fight their wars and live only in protected White/Jewish communities.

Whered you get that information? Your ass?