Oswald killer Jacob Rubenstein told FBI informant to ‘watch the fireworks’ the day JFK was shot – documents

Oswald killer Jacob Rubenstein told FBI informant to ‘watch the fireworks’ the day JFK was shot – documents

>"The informant stated that on the morning of the assassination, Ruby contacted him and asked if he would 'like to watch the fireworks,’” the letter reads.

>“He was with Jack Ruby and standing at the corner of the Postal Annex Building facing the Texas School Book Depository Building at the time of the shooting. Immediately after the shooting, Ruby left and headed toward the area of the Dallas Morning News Building.”

rt.com/usa/410303-fbi-documents-jack-ruby-jfk/
archive.is/cKm8I

So if we can now say with certainty that Rubenstein was involved with the assassination, can't we also say that he knew what he was talking about when he said he killed Oswald "so they wouldn't implicate thew jews", and that he feared a possible pogrom in response to the assassination? And yes, the Ted Gunderson mentioned is that Ted Gundersion (RIP in Peace).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCOF2WmNHOk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ruby#Ruby.27s_motive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump
kike free fist post

oh god, that's embarrassing, killing myself now

Think about it, you can use fists to kill kikes.

I SHOUTED OUT WHO KILLED THE KENNEDYS
WHEN AFTER ALL, IT WAS (((YOU AND ME)))

I have a feeling (((they))) will slide this

People forget that Oswald was a communist and even spent years in the USSR and was apart of pro Castro groups.

Bump

People forgot that the WTC was bombed in the nineties. People forgot about Seth Rich. People forgot about the USS Liberty. Talmudvision makes people forgetful, and so do Twatter and Fecesbook.

Bump

Fucking kikes

So this is what they're sliding. Bump.

This just got my interest. I can already tell that this is going to be good

youtube.com/watch?v=xCOF2WmNHOk

(checked)
isn't saint john hunt connected to these guys?

pure gold

Jack was shutting it down.
Conspiracy makes strange bedfellows.

we're cia

the guy in the white suit looks like he's holding him in place by the belt.

Oswald face makes me laugh.

Are the passages in the third pic actually from the book?

(checked)
Oswald was CIA double agent

Yes, you can verify with google books. They won't show them to you, but if you search the quotes the page # comes up.

Funny, how despite that being what he told his lawyer, it isn't mentioned anywhere int he "motive" section of his wikipedia entry.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ruby#Ruby.27s_motive

Bumping for the anniversary. If you have any kind of "redpilled" social media, spread those Ruby quotes.

Wait are you telling me jack ruby was a fucking jew?

Welcome to Holla Forums. You're here forever.

Not even a good one, the USSR had correctly pegged him as a CIA asset, which is why they denied Oswald his attempt to defect. Its why Oswald was chosen as the fall guy, because he was a useless burned asset otherwise.

Being on roids sounds unpleasant.

do we have any solid evidence that rubenstein is still in jail? if so, did his family suddenly get a buttload of money after his imprisonment? can anyone confirm?

1 no
2 no
3 confirm what?

he did this to save his own ass from being fingered for being a co-conspirator