Project chromosomes

IOTBW was a great operation. It was simple, it was innocuous for normal people, and it was legal. It resulted in mass triggering and exposing the lunatics for what they are.

So how do we continue? I propose a simple operation on the same guidelines, what i call "project chromosomes". this involves a similar, simple meme, were we put XX and XY on all things male and female.

In theory, this will trigger the LGBTQP+ community into a sperg out, red pilling everyone about them.

By putting xx and xy on all things female and male respectfully, you expose the serious flaw in gender theory: biology. It can not be escaped, it is hard wired into nature, to go against it, is to be wrong.

You can do this by posting a simple meme of the bathroom signs, with an xx for the female, and and xy for the male. You can take a label maker, and male connectors put xy on them, and female connections put an xx on them, thus triggering libshits where they are at work, but in a legal, HR correct way. You can put an XY sticker on a gas pump, and also trigger libshits when they get gas.

This appears to be completely legal, and safe to do, with very little effort required.

Other urls found in this thread:

uline.com/Product/Detail/S-11442C
youtube.com/watch?v=OTkh04NkH3M[/video]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i like it.

kike free first post to boot.

Why though? IOTBW hasn't ended, and honestly it hasn't really breached the majority of the public yet.

THE MESSAGE HAS NOT BEEN NORMALIZED.
Until the media stops reporting on its appearance in any location. Until the public actively accepts the message. Until we have established, SOCIALLY, that it is okay to be white.
WE KEEP PUSHING THIS ONE, SINGLE, UNCHANGED NARRATIVE.
It took jews 70 years to get as far as they have. WE WILL NOT UNDO EVEN ONE ASPECT OF THEIR BRAINWASHING IN ONLY A MONTH.

Don't care either way, but we're not limited to one meme at a time.

Why wait for IOBTW to end? Why not do both? Be like Mattis, continue applying pressure on the enemy, but also think of ways to neutralize any survivors that may escape, or plan the next move while you are still doing the first.

The meme war never ended. The war only ends when the enemy says it is over. They are still fighting.

We know iobtw is effective. It is effective because it is simple. So why stop? why limit yourself to one meme attack?

That’s better. Thank you for clarifying. That would be acceptable.

Checked
Holla Forums is but a small part of the anons everyday meme offensive.

So basically Blitzkrieg the shit out of them. Sounds good as the starting strat for the second meme war.
Just as Germany overwhelmed France by invading its flank through Belgium, lets overwhelm the media by attacking its SJW flank in a devastating Blitzkrieg.

Okay, my bad. To be fair though it was more the wording of the post that put me in that mindset.

why not point out that, while biological sex is an obvious proven fact, "gender" itself literally doesn't exist? it's an unproven theory from the 1950s backed by no scientific evidence.

a white sheet of paper with X X for the womens room and X Y for the mens room
simple

nothing wrong with a suspicious mind, user

We are effective because we communicate.

The wording was bad on my part. the op has not ended yet.

There are people out there that have a lot to lose if they are branded as racists. so they can not risk rocking the boat. They can not participate in this operation.

As such, i have been contemplating operations that they can do, safe ones, were if the enemy were to attack them, they can push back and say :This faggot is being unreasonable, and is not a team player, and get faggots into trouble. This is possible.

However it will require brain storming by more than one brain.

I don't see the point in this. The believers in gender never claimed that it's the same as sex. Sex is what's determined by your chromosomes; gender merely corrolates with sex in the minds of those who believe in it.
Sex is your biology, gender is your behaviour and attitude. This is what these people believe, so slapping XX/XY on pictures is only going to reaffirm in the minds of trans proponents, that the opposition is "poorly educated on the topic."

Simple.
Succinct.
I like it.

I'm not a graphic anything. I used MSshit to make this.

Think of it this way. Eunuchs think they should be able to use the womans restroom because they like to pretend they are women. The woman's restroom has an XX over it, corresponding to female chromosomes. The eunuch has XY, male chromosomes. This is why it will enrage the eunuch.

This is a great idea and should be the next campaign. But for now we should only work on one at a time.

also, this will chip away slightly at the equality meme.
pushing that scientifically proven differences exist can lead to other unqualities being more accepted. like say the IQ or crime statistics of one race or another being different.

IOTBW will never end. it must never end. other campaigns can exist as well, but IOTBW can never end. not in our lifetime anons. it is our duty.

We must not lose momentum. Before (((they))) can think of a counter attack, we must open another front. We must keep them on their toes, for (((they))) are plotting their next move.

The beautiful part about this, is we can slowly break their narratives before they have a chance to recover. The IOTBW gets the normies thinking, then before they get quashed they see XX|XY and then the normies will begin to see that they are being lied to.

GENDER AND SEX ARE THE SAME THING

Gender was made-up by a "psychologist" named Money in the 70s or so.

gender is used to refer to farm animals, humans have a sex, either masculine sex or feminine sex.

I think it's a good idea and really easy. Just always carry a sharpie with you everywhere and whenever you use or pass a bathroom write XX on the women's and XY on the men's signs.

The problem I see with this approach is that it's technically vandalism and we want to avoid anything illegal so that the message doesn't get derailed.

languages have had gendered words since forever, retard.

Hasn't been a good raid for so long now .

Isn't that the whole reason we created this board? Because 4pol banned raiding?

using easy to remove stickers, sticky notes, or tape would be a good non-vandalism way. It would be most effective to have a set day and do it en mass.
uline.com/Product/Detail/S-11442C
This looks like a good easy to remove sticker. $23 for 1000 stickers. It would require hand writing the XY XX though.>>10924973

the problem is that XXY, XYY and such exist.

(checked)
This ^^^

what? you're missing the point nigger

yes, but they are so rare that it is not worth really acknowledging. I kind of view that the same way as trannies. It does not really bother me that they use the bathroom of their choice, especially when they look kinda passing, as in not a bearded woman. It was kind of a don't ask don't tell policy. Abnormalities exist, but they figure something out and don't need the approval of literally everyone.

XYY is 1 in a thousand if I'm not mistaken. That's not really so rare.

correct, from kikepedia:

you are right, it is rarish. but most don't know that they have it. it does not really change anything.

just warning that they might use it against you

Don't forget he maimed and forced a twin to change "gender" for his theory, botched the castration, forced the twins to engage in sexual acts and other psychological manipulation that resulted in one of them suicide gentlemen. Money has also gone on record, along with john hopskins, as stating that the experiment was a mistake and his tranny bs is in fact bs.

who are they going to prove that to? it is anonymous. Their triggering is all that I am after. The very fact that they will attempt to argue and try to prove that they are right is all that I am after, it will prove they were triggered.

"Rarish" isn't .01%, it's just rare jesus it's always fucking semantics with you kikes. And before you cry "not a kike" you stated you're perfectly fine entertaining the delusions of the mentally deranged forever-children playing make believe so go chase a penny into a minefield

I am fine with the existence of degenerates (I am also fine with them being put against the wall), but only when they keep it to themselves, away from children, and don't bring it up in public. Sorry I'm not fashy enough for you.

It's not about being fashy you stupid faggot degeneracy is always a net loss on society and acquiescing to the demands of civilizations refuse is akin to ethnic treason. Go back to what ever alt right bog you spawned from you unswallowed mistake.

this school of psyop has some use left in it but it wont work forever.

BUMP.
This is a great idea.
Simply a picture that doesn't need stopping by and reading, yet emphasizes the natural difference which is not a social construct.
I would suggest removing the barrier between the man and woman so they wont get triggered by it. "Oy vey they try to segregate us" (Yet they created 6 million genders already so we cant find ourselves any healthy minded women)

In digressing from bodying the tranny coddling kike itt I humbly propose a secondary weapon in this psyop; use the faggoty half woman half man symbol and paste it on handicapped bathrooms.

nope, this would be too offensive and easy to brand a buzzword by the media, it would give (((them))) easy meme fuel
remember, we are on the offensive by being passive/defensive

humorous but doesnt have much memetic potential beyond that.
the extreme left does more for the right than most other things, in baiting out their reaction we are letting normies see that which is good for us.

I disagree. The psyops have been going on since the printing press became a thing. Even Benjamin Franklin was a propagandist.

In the past, only (((people with money))) could distribute propaganda on a large scale. Not anymore. All it takes now is for someone to make an observation, share an idea, and BAM many like minded people can distribute it.

This is what the kikes fear. They fear that they will be found out, and held accountable for their actions. Hence why the spend so much of other people's money distracting the masses.

I hear you both, again I'm seeing this as secondary. Gen Zyklon could utilize it very well, they seem to excel in pissing all over marxist shit in high schools.

Multifront war is necessary. We are taking the next generation of memetic warfare into the physical realm. It is a great undertaking that will require constant application of total force. Both campaigns must be wages simultaneously.

i meant this particular type (provoke a severe overreaction with something blatantly true and mundane), obviously i didnt mean all psyops.

I agree. I think that degeneracy should be socially shunned. Gays should know that society hates them. But I don't think that we should legally punish someone for private actions. If they do gay stuff in public: legally punish them; if they do something in private: that should be legal.
It is unfortunate that our ID colors are so similar.

Upon further thought, yes. But it should start with a mass action to gain initial ground.

Me neither, and I made pic related after just playing around a few times. Download Gimp or pirate Photoshop. Don't let your memes be dreams.

Excellent project. Will get started tomorrow. Got my markers ready.

fair enough, but for now i don't have enough faith in gen zyklon to believe it will be effective enough, in my opinion we should try this once enough people have atleast been dissilusioned with the idea that everything the media says is right, and learning for themselves. that would be the time to utilise more aggrovating memes like these. because i've seen (((alt righters))) try something similar and it backfired

which one do f the two do you prefer then?
i've been thinking of going into the meme forging business but i don't know which program would be best for it in particular

i would actually refrain from using markers to draw XX & XY on bathroom signs since it's technically vandalism, just hang up posters.
but if you really feel like, go ahead, preferably post results in a future thread to inform the effects

I don't know why establishments didn't put XX and XY on their washrooms sooner. Genders are a gray area that can be interpreted in many different ways, but sex is biological.

I think he meant he's going to draw it on the paper with marker seeing as doing it that way keeps the whole "being able to track down printers" think out of the way.

see

I think that this is about as close as you can get without being vandalism.

my bad, i misinterpreted your comment, apologies.

here's what I got

Fair, but wouldn't buying it off of a commercial website make it easier to be tracked down by governments that might consider it legitimate hate-speech? Like U.K. Germany Canada etc.

it would leave a paper trail so to speak, credit card transactions tracking numbers on the postage, might be better to buy an el cheapo printer with cash in hand and junk it when it's out of ink

possibly, but that seems highly unlikely. You can also buy similar items from ebay, amazon, or even from a physical store. I found pic related on office depot, they might carry it in store and you can buy with cash.

Better yet, burn/melt it into the bathroom placards or write it in permanent marker. No one can escape looking at those.

inb4 the letters X and Y become registered as Hatesymbols by ADL .

KEK

I'll get right on that CIAnigger

You're either new or you glow so fucking bright in the dark performers call you to get you to stand behind them on stage to save electricity when they do night-time concerts.

Vinyl letter decals could work, too. However, it might be hard to find individual letters instead of full alphabets.

I think its too late for you to go back, they dont want you. But it doesnt matter. Back you go.

Eh, I'm not sold. IOTBW is so effective because it's a simple and innocuous mantra that is impossible to refute. This has no clear slogan, and feels combative. To be effective, the propaganda should be positive and resonate with normalfags in an encouraging way. This doesn't do that.

I came here to anounce that this made me laugh

campaign could be called XXXY

sharper version

Looks like an African couple.

Well, here's a white couple.

Why are yours backwards?

Come for the political discussions, stay for the hilarity.

Psychologically speaking, does it matter if they're more angular or more rounded?

By putting xx and xy on all things female and male respectfully, you expose the serious flaw in gender theory: biology. It can not be escaped, it is hard wired into nature, to go against it, is to be wrong.

That's hardly a "flaw" anyone will care about because they object to exactly that because they don't see biological sex and gender as being connected in anyway. So it's basically all sociology. Telling people they are wrong and nature will win without explanation won't convince them.

You're not proving anything.

No, it's a shit idea.
IOTBW was so successful because the mainstream pop didn't know about the leftist anti-white core. But this denial of nature on the other hand is quite well known by everyone. Hell, in Britian a teacher lost his job over refering to a girl by her biological sex instead her new identified one. Everyone knows the left doesn't believe in chromosomes = gender. This just gives them a reason to talk about it and generate fake outcry in favour of their side.

>unproved unproven
pick one

I was having a bad day but this cheered me up. Thanks for existing.

I think you mean "pick two."

Scientific theories are never proven. They are only dis-proven. That's because a defining attribute of any scientific theory is falsafiability.

Gender is a grammatical characteristic of nouns in certain languages. Inanimate objects can have a gender.

I work with two trannies. One of them is a bitch but the other is cool, he wouldn't even be bothered by this, he knows he's not a real girl.

I been thinking about doing this myself for a while now. It's a good idea, just don't get caught.

Summer needs to leave it's already winter.

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=OTkh04NkH3M[/video]

daily reminder

Found the assmad leftist.

I hate to be that guy but gravity's a theory too, dude.

Sadly it ain't going to end, considering we're "the next 4chan" in the public mind. We need more goreposting

I think IOTBW is 6,000,000 times better, this is practically useless. Could be entertaining triggering the mentally ill, but I don't think the whole "transgender" thing caught on among the normalfags to a significant degree. It's actually the point where most normal people are like, "well I don't wanna get in trouble but that's just, like, stupid." Fag-acceptance became popular, but trap-acceptance probably never will, it's taking it too damn far for any well-adjusted person, even if bluepilled normalcuck.

IOTBW, on the other hand, is actually quite inflammatory in the current political climate. I don't need to spell it out for you guys, you know, it's 'super effective'. And in the end our goal is to save the white race and destroy Jewry, I don't see how putting "XX XY" on bathroom doors is going to change anything the way those flyers did.