Request thread

Does anyone remember a guy who wrote a blog post about leaking stuff for Serbian some kind of foundation? Does anyone have files? I think I might be onto something.

Bump for interest

Thing is that friend of a friend who was into blackhat got arrested, tho nothing is being mentioned on the news, yet, the guy was mentioning some stuff he took from them

Croats > Serbs

No offense, m8 but you're littering the catalog with this vague thread
Use instead.
Making a nog tier thread won't give you brownie points

Serbia is always an interesting starting point for a conversation. Lately I had good ground advocating the NATO bombing of Madrid due to the Spaniards being nasty with Cats in Barcelona. Balkans never disappoint if you are looking for a mess to happen.

That's true

no its the other way around, faggot

Anyone?

C M O N C M O N

You took a wrong turn somewhere.
>>>/reddit/

OP you need to use the QTDDTOT thread for shit like this.

I wasn't really "advocating" for NATO: I was trolling libtards with my supposed advocacy. Man, these days you are triggered by anything.

I remember something about a soros funded ngo that advocated for more refugees in serbia

And so it begins

That was part of it

КОСОВО ЈЕ СРБИЈА

Srbija?
SRBIJA!

I remember the thread but didnt.save

Basically nothing came.out of it

Kosovo je

Ražnatović dindu nuffin. Savić dindu nuffin.

REMOVE (((GLOBALIST)))

Sorry if this is necrobumping, but does anyone have the complete version of this image?

bosniak>both

You mean all the heroin and organ traffic by Hashim Thaçi and the Clinton thing?

I believe that it was from some sort of bank if I remember correctly?

glad to be of service, user
in fact i have the pdf too, but i cant find it atm

ah shit looks like its already been uploaded in another thread (cant duplicate file-post)
see this post: